THE RIGGING IS STILL ON

==THIS IS NOT A DRILL=
ELECTION MAY STILL BE STOLEN

It is now being claimed that Shillary is LEADING in the popular vote. (No link, check your preferred source, it's true) No concession speech because she ISN'T GOING TO CONCEDE. The electoral college will try to hand her the presidency based on the rigged votes.

HOW THE FUCK DO WE STOP THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
dailystormer.com/how-they-could-steal-the-election-from-trump-even-if-he-is-announced-the-winner-next-tuesday/
archive.is/rMbVc
assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
instagram.com/jimmycomet/
us
youtube.com/watch?v=H7d-eYawlRI
youtube.com/watch?v=GEOb3Apxhyw
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
you
archive.is/CSaoI
youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM
archive.is/xJOcG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger she already conceded. She can't go back, time to contest it has passed. Stop being ignorant.

We stop this by putting in a system called the electoral college. Oh wait…

Okay.

She hasn't conceded, though. Not publicly, so it doesn't count. (In the minds of libtards)
Trump gave a speech and SAID she conceded. She'll claim that was an evil Trump lie.

From where you're sitting it might look rigged
but you don't understand
The house doesn't always win
the game was rigged from the start

Take a civics class moron

That's my point. The electoral college can vote any way they fucking want.
WHAT IF THEY TRY TO VOTE SHILLARY, NIGGER?

They get hanged.

Are… are you trying to say that Bernie still has a chance?

Wow CTR I feel bad for you guys

Take a nap. Get some fresh air….

Find a job.

CTR's daddy didn't love them.

Yeah, those votes came from nowhere. I'm hoping that the drama is over seeing as she only has a .1% and I'm sure they know they'd be easily shut down if they tried to make a big deal out of it considering all the voter fraud.

I want it to be smooth sailing to January 20th.

Fucking promise me this, user.

If I was CTR, I'd either commit sodoku or be on a plane to Canada.

I just want to be able to sleep. If shillary (or even anyone from her campaign) had given a public concession speech, I wouldn't be worried. But they fucking refused to and that's got me thinking… Is there anything so fucking low that cunt wouldn't try it? I think not.

THEY STILL HAVENT COUNTED MICHIGAN, ARIZONA, ALASKA, AND NH FOR TRUMP EVEN THOUGH HES WINNING THESE. IF THEY OFFICIALLY GO FOR TRUMP HE WINS THE POPULAR VOTE

They can't vote how they want in many states.

Wait, so we're probably not even really down in the popular vote?

I just don't want it to be fucking POSSIBLE. No matter HOW fucking unlikely, it's going to fucking nag at me and keep me a nervous wreck until they concede PUBLICLY.

they've already voted you fucking moron

Trump won.

Yep, as these states aren't solidified. We will win the popular vote.

Trump has over 300 electoral votes.

If Hillary doesn't concede the election she will (not even meme'ing here lad) be hanging from a gallow in months, that's an act of direct treason.

Then we beeee fucked?

The electoral collage has not. They vote in a few weeks time.

I'm really confused by this, how did she clear the gap and then surpass him in such a small span of time? Is that even possible with the remaining states to count?

It's completely possible and the entire reason the electoral college exists, Trump won and anyone who tries to do anything about that at this point is going to be executed for treason by the new regime.

Magic voting machines, voting without ID, voting in a burqa, etc.

so we're good. He's in there iron clad so long as the secret service does their job and protects him and Pence?

270 to win. Trump already has 276. The rest is gravy.

N-no, mister FBI man

Yeah that's why he has sand filled trucks surrounding Trump Tower, as long as Trump lives his victory is 100%.

If he dies they create a martyr and America burns.

Very nice. I guess it's just a matter of waiting and praying now.

Commiefornia late voting.

she just got another hundred. I wonder how much they are going to try and milk this.

Trump's practically stopped moving and Clinton's just keeps climbing.

Meant to reply to

I'd say Trump's actually ahead there too user, they just stopped updating the counts because there was no way for Shillary to win the electoral college, and Trump clearly had it in the bag

ANYONE THAT BELIEVES THIS IS A RETARD
YOU CANNOT WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WITH THE POPULAR VOTE
LOOK AT THE LAST ELECTION, ROMNEY WON THE POPULAR VOTE AND LOST THE ELECTORATE

Seriously, you idiots. Do try and know what you're talking about before discussing a topic.

I'm feeling a bit kikey for this but, I really need the official result of the popular vote. Otherwise my bet's a bust and I'll only recover what I gambled.

any news stations reporting on this? and are they saying this is some sort of sign that Clinton should be winning?

I guess we really don't have to worry about it now either way. It has been called and she has given up. The only people who might try to make a big deal out of it is the media, but at this point it's little more than a tantrum if what is true.

also, this would be an easy way to refute them if they did try to make a big deal out of it.

That's not really the concern. The concern is more so that if Clinton gets the popular vote, it'll be used to agitate against the results and stir more dissent. Then again, lefties are noguns and chimpouts don't occur in armed areas.

Hillary is probably going to pull a weaker version of what Al Gore tried to do, except Trump is leading in the popular vote as well, because states where he's ahead in with over 98% of the votes counted such as in Arizona, Michigan, and Alaska still have not been awarded to him by the AP, so his total appears to be less than Hillary's simply because they want to save face. Just like how liberal news organizations like CNN and MSNBC intentionally were slow to add electoral votes to Trump in order to make Clinton look much more stable.

That's a good thing, user.
We want dissent, it brings 'the day of the rope' closer, faster.

Checked. The concern is that the electoral will not vote Trump but vote with their (((concience))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

You guys should really go to >>>/fringe/ if you're going to LARP.

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT?

This, basically. IS IT POSSIBLE? That's what I want to fucking know.

I have the same autistic need.

I think a lot of us are just nervous. This all seems too good to be true. I think the big fear is that they try to pull something withing these coming weeks to rip the election away from us.

I'm conflicted. I want the honest results so I can get some cash. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind laughing at lefties trying to take on RWDS.

Dude, educate yourself, don't ask to be spoonfed.
Are you fucking 13? You reek of puberty. I sincerely hope so, because if you're legit this retarded and an adult, that'd be a shame.

It's just not right just making back what you put in with a tiny amount on top, maybe it's greedy but I never bet because I don't like risking cash on things I know nothing about e.g. Sports, horse racing, etc. I am completely confident that Trump sealed the popular vote and happy with the outcome. But damn, if I don't want that money.

Der Sturmer has an article about it
dailystormer.com/how-they-could-steal-the-election-from-trump-even-if-he-is-announced-the-winner-next-tuesday/

"There has been a great deal of talk recently about the “rigging” of elections. Trump talks about it, and then the media accuses him of being a threat to democracy by refusing to accept the will of the voters. Nobody asks Hillary if she will accept the will of the voters…

Of course, we know that our electoral system is unfair, biased, and even rigged at a variety of levels. Without going into detail, the media, which plays an absolutely crucial role in staging our elections, has abandoned even the pretense of neutrality. Ballot access is unfair. Campaign finance is corrupt. Electronic voting machines are vulnerable. Voting by foreigners and dead people exists, as does multiple voting by individuals."

You've hit the nail on the head, user. I just want to be able to relax, knowing for certain that there is nothing the kikes can do any more to stop this, because if there is anything they can possibly try, they will. And this was too hard fought to be stolen at the last second by thieving kikes.

Cont`d
But one massive threat has so far gone completely unmentioned: the vulnerability of the electoral college to post-election shenanigans.

What people are not aware of is that, under the Constitution, the president is not elected on November 8. The Tuesday after the first Monday in November is designated for Congressional elections. It just so happens that over the years all the states decided to have their electors to the Electoral College selected by the voters on that day. In the early days of the Republic, it was actually more common for state legislatures to select the electors, and the Constitution allows the state legislatures to determine how the electors are selected.

It is actually the Electoral College that elects the president, and that happens on the Monday after the second Wednesday in December, which this year will be December 19. On this day, the electors will meet in their respective state capitals to cast their ballots, which will then be sent to Washington to be opened by Vice President Biden before a joint session of Congress on January 6 of next year. Some of you may remember the scene from Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 911 showing Vice President Gore reading votes that elected President Bush, ironically denying the objections raised by some Congressmen to Florida’s electoral votes, which Bush won over Gore amidst the greatest of controversy.

So if this system is enshrined in the Constitution, what could possibly go wrong?

Plenty.

Unless Hillary goes into complete meltdown over the next week, a Trump victory on November 8 will likely be a narrow one in terms of the electoral college map. One very plausible scenario has Trump losing Pennsylvania but winning the rest of the main battleground states plus one of Maine’s congressional districts. (Maine, along with Nebraska, allow for electors to be elected on a congressional district basis rather than winner-take-all.) Under this scenario, 270 Republican electors would be elected, a bare majority, while 268 Democrat electors would be elected.

Cont`d
Notice I did not say “Trump would get 270 electoral votes,” which is what we are used to hearing. The fact is that the electoral votes are not cast until December 19, and there is no guarantee that every single one of the 270 Republican electors would actually vote for Trump. Do you remember a few months ago how alarmed we were at the prospect of supposed Trump delegates to the Republican National Convention deserting Trump and voting for Cruz? It was only that Trump piled up such large victories in the final primaries that he had big enough majority of delegates to cause the Never Trump people in the Republican establishment to give up on rigging the convention.

So who are these electors? Just as the method of electing the electors is left up to the states, the method for nominating the candidates for the electoral college is also left up to the states. Some states allow the presidential candidates to nominate their own slate of electors. Presumably, these people could be counted on to be loyal. But in other states the party’s slate of electors is chosen at state party conventions and even electoral district conventions.

As a young man I attended one such convention and had my name put into nomination as a Democratic elector. Myself and the other three contenders then made short speeches to the convention. The other three talked about being precinct captains or hard-working party volunteers. Then I gave a speech calling for the direct election of the president and the abolition of the electoral college. I got a huge round of applause. I would have easily won, but as a matter of principle I withdrew my name from nomination.

The point of the story is that most of the electors are unknown to the public, typically cogs in the party apparatus, and not even necessarily high-level ones, and some of them may even be smooth-talking slicksters like me, unknown to the party itself.

So how likely is it that one or more Republican electors would betray Trump? Such a person is known as a “faithless elector,” and while faithless electors have never ultimately altered the outcome of a presidential election, there have been 179 faithless electors in our history. In fact, faithless electors caused the Congress to have to decide the 1836 election for Vice President.

cont`d
It is true that about half the states have laws punishing faithless voters, but in all but a few states the votes of faithless electors would still count.

The nightmare situation would be after a close election the Hillary people, or the Never Trump people, could bribe or pressure Republican electors, some of whom may not like Trump anyway, not to vote for Trump. They could vote for Hillary, they could vote for Pence, they could vote for anyone else, or they could even abstain from voting.

Then what happens? If enough Republican electors are cajoled into voting for Hillary (in the above 270-268 scenario, it would only require two), then Hillary gets inaugurated on January 20. If it’s a tie, then the House of Representatives breaks the tie. Obviously, there have been Republican members of the House that say they won’t vote for Trump for president in November, so there is no reason to assume they would vote for him in January.

However, not only are Republicans likely to retain a significant majority in the House, but the voting for president by the House is not one vote for each representative, but one vote per state. This means that California, which currently has 39 Democratic representatives, would get only one vote, while Alaska’s single representative, who is a Republican, would also get one vote. This heavily favors the Republicans and means that if Hillary cannot flip enough Republican electors to herself to win a majority of the electoral votes, she is finished. There is no real prospect of the House of Representative electing Hillary.

But what if enough Republican electors vote for other people, Paul Ryan for example, so that no candidate gets a majority? Then the House of Representatives gets to choose between the top three vote finishers in the electoral college vote. You could get a coalition between Democrats and Republican defectors that would deny Trump the presidency and give it to someone like Ryan. (The same applies in the case that Mormon ex-CIA operative and never-Trump independent presidential candidate Evan McMullen wins Utah, which some polls predict is possible.)

Then people will vote with their bullets and I'm not even joking.

cont`d
While none of the above scenarios may come to pass, we do have to face the fact that the establishment has so far stopped at nothing to try to defeat Trump, and so it is not too far fetched to think that they would try these tactics, especially if the November 8 voting produces a very narrow victory for Trump. The media could start inventing more reasons why Trump is uniquely unfit to become president and claim that the Constitution allows for these scenarios (which is the case), and that this in fact was why the framers of the Constitution created the Electoral College (which is not the case).

It would then be incumbent on us to make it clear to the members of the Electoral College and the Congress that any violation of the people’s will would not be tolerated.

Don't worry, I voted by mail on Nov. 8, postmarked and stamped on that date, so my vote will +1 Trump in a few days.

dubs checked

They should, and they should check those dubs.

Now I have to miss the fucking speech because I have to go to class. I already missed yesterday.

Fucking watch it for me. Make sure she fucking concedes. This is the last fucking bastion. The last line to be drawn.

I'm trying my hardest to give you guys my energy. This fucking election. Fffffffffffffffffffff

Though we have won a great battle worthy of celebration this day, I will have to agree we cannot become complacent because of it.

REMINDER FOR THOSE OF YOU OUTSIDE OF THE STATES WE ARE STILL NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET!

FOR THOSE OF US IN IT, EAT, DRINK, AND BE HEARTY, BUT ALWAYS REMAIN VIGILANT!

If anyone catches wind of any suspicious activity by (((Them))) regarding the electoral votes report it on this board IMMEDIATELY!

Thanks for the info-dump. Confirmed the kikes still have a chance to steal it, I'm fucking disgusted.
I can't even right now. I'm going to go crash out for some sleep and regroup later. I've been up for over 48 hours.

I'll sum it up real quick before I go.
Here's what's giving me nightmares right now:
Civil war fucking CONFIRMED if this happens. I will not be able to rest easy until there is a PUBLIC CONCESSION SPEECH from the shillary campaign.

Damn CTR. You're still on this? Go outside go talk to some real people.

Get a real job :^)

What OP is arguing could happen, but it would require illegal action by the electors followed by neglect on the part of their state governments. If no electoral vote happens, it falls to Congress, and the nevertrumpers could help the Dems hand the election to Hillary.

Why would they do this, though? The mythology surrounding Trump will have collapsed by then. He is meeting with the President tomorrow. By a few weeks from now he'll have sat down with many members of Congress, and convinced him of his seriousness and his concern for the well being of the country. They will have to weigh this experience against the likelihood of sullying their reputations, getting recalled, causing violent protests, being hated and shunned in their home towns, and having a president who is an impossible and abusive bitch.

Nah, we're out of the woods. But sleep with one eye open.

Rifle up, brothers.

If Trump decides to "restore relations" to Russia, what would it imply to us €€ EURO €€€ peons living next to daddy Putin? Obviously concessions relating to Russia's sphere of influence. Thinking this Clinton would've been better choice but then again TTIP and pressure for more honest journalism are good things (media reports same dishonest news in here).

Great, now we may have to worry about faithless electors.
Well, if they end up screwing Trump by any chance, there better be a civil war.

Yes, this is exactly what I'm worried about. The constitution DOES allow this. There are legal penalties for it in MOST states, but they apply AFTER THE FACT and the vote would still stand.

If anyone's CTR, it's you for trying to ignore the possibility that the kikes could still try to steal the election.

At least two of them said they would never vote for Hillary under any circumstance. The rest of them, most states have laws against that.

Also, it's never happened.

She can't. He's won well outside the margins in which she'd be allowed to contest. That's why she's conceded.

archive.is/rMbVc

Link to concession speech? Oh right, she didn't give one. Let that fucking sink in for a minute.

Get some sleep user adn may your dreams contain dubs, we`ll hold this watch and well summed up.

Even more dubs, Kek thinks Kikery could be afoot.

Do you really think that the Soros and Rothschild clique will just be "okay guys, we lost, lets pack our NWO plans and retire"?

At this point they are cornered, they will do anything to stay in power. And a civil war is a chance for them.

Spot on.The people have won through Trump and any attempt at denying that will lead to extreme fallout/civil war.They are stupid yet I don't think even (((they))) are that fucking stupid.

There's quite a bit on the line here, you never know how far they might be willing to go
It's either this or they're going to try and assassinate Trump

The fight will never end user. But we do it for our people.

I could see that. There would be a much more violent backlash if they tried to take the victory now, and it would be directed at them instead of a divided people. If they were going to cheat the victory, it seems like the time is past. The media has all conceded, Obama seems to be playing fair, and Hillary is giving her speech.

How about they are going to rig it by going to war with Russia and crash the economy before the new year.

Wouldn't that leave Pence to take the reigns? I believe liberals hate him even more.

I don't think that, and you're right to a point (or maybe entirely), but I think Trump would be dead by now if he hadn't worked something out with the major banking powers.

My guess is they understood that the nightmare scenario we sometimes discuss here was real - that what they had planned for the world was so unsustainable it would eventually ruin life for their descendants. I think he went to them with an alternative, some kind of genius proposal.

And yeah I know this is wishful thinking.

Pence is a top tier Shabbos goyim
He's a neocohen establishment cuck

He has the best security money can buy and has has a lifetime to figure out his enemies and how they operate. The kikes are not god and we need to stop thinking that they are.

don't forget the loyalty of the patriotic

Yeah pretty much this. The jews win when you're apathetic. Trump will out manuever them everytime.

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Trump's 100 day plan looks bretty gud.

What does it mean?

It’s over. Kill yourself.

The electoral college doesn't vote yet
It's not set in stone yet

SHE’S SPEAKING IN FIVE MINUTES, DIPSHIT.

No, it means four states have a recount.

Link?

She already conceded. Onigger already admitted defeat. Big league pathetic wishful thinking on your part.

I know you are nervous… But I warned you… I told you that you would be held to account for your actions but you were all content to built your own gallows.

YES!!! You get it.He has been doing it his entire career.He dam sure wouldn't be worth billions as a white man without doing so.Kinda why I think they have tried to infiltrate him through his family unless their is such a thing as a good jew.HA!Not likely.

It might be their goal. Soros has been funding Occupy Wall Street and is now funding BLM.
The country is divided because of his agenda.

All the votes haven't been counted yet?

Why does Hilary have 100000+ more votes then Trump?

Wth is going on?

I am trying to post this video to reddit, but it's being censored hard.

Also, I can't seem to find the incriminating photos from jimmycomet (James Alefantis') instagram on archive.is…

SECOND
, I will announce our withdrawal from the
Trans-Pacific Partnership.

THIRD
, I will direct the Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.

What sort of manipulation? Does he mean chinese loans?

I don't quite understand the popular vote vs the electorate.

Someone spoonfeed me

That wouldn't explain the disparity in the numbers, and there is no plausible scenario where the outcome is getting reversed

That's exactly what we are talking about. They rigged the popular vote. The count percentage stayed the same, but hundreds of thousands of votes were added to her in a matter of few hours.

I don't know much either but basically the popular vote helps dictate the electoral vote.

The electoral vote is what actually matters. Even if she wins the popular vote that doesn't give you anything.

The only way I'd be worrying is if she didn't concede but she did.

Good point however now that he has won even shtskins will start to see the lunacy of blm.They cannot win a race war with whites and many of them are seeing how they are just being played by (((soros))) and I expect blm to fizzle out if Trump does what he has pledged and they see the results which will even benefit their degenerate asses.

Electoral college is representative of the population, but since the electoral college is 270 votes and the US population is hundreds of millions there's a possible margin of error where someone could win the electoral college and still lose the popular vote, like Gore/Bush.

They stopped reporting NH, MW and MI right after Trump passed 270. The vote count seems frozen in these states, but out of nowhere Clinton started gaining votes.

They are manipulating when we aren't looking.

Also https:// web.archive.org/web/*/instagram.com/jimmycomet

…won't load for me.

Can someone help look into this?

America as a nation would violently implode if they did that.

You're concern trolling.

He's won. There is absolutely no way Clinton can win now. It's a done deal.

this is CTR's tactic today, apparently

I don't want to see a wall of "victory has defeated you" posts 24 hours from now, but even if Trump lost every single remaining vote he would win by a bigger margin than most media outlets were predicting, and I'm expecting when all's said and done he'll be closer to 300. If they still try to steal the election after it was given to Trump in front of a national audience it's a deliberate attempt to start a civil war, and it won't be a very long one since everyone on our side is armed already

lulling us into not paying attention (like e35368 is doing), I mean

One wonders why they bother. All the Clinton is going towards her trial/fleeing from jurisdiction

For example, this link never loads:

http:// web.archive.org/web/20161106224917/instagram.com/jimmycomet/

GET THIS TO REDDIT FAST, IM BANNED FROM SHITPOSTING TOO MUCH, GET THE REDDITERS READY FOR ANYTHING.

I am not trolling. It's just too easy.

I doubt a 400 year old globalist agenda with occult ties, that holds most of the banks and governments in the world in their grip will just admit defeat, because someone voted against them.

They are planning something big, I'm sure.

THEY WILL TRY TO STEAL THIS FROM US, ANONS. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL TRUMP SWEARS IN. STAY FROSTY.

Restoring National Security Act
Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester
and expanding military investment; provides veterans
with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend
the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital
infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening
procedures for immigration to ensure those who are
admitted to our country support our people and our values.

this is why Holla Forums considered a joke
take a good look

BYE CTR

And I'll stand by that 300 number because on CNN's little map under Clinton's concession speech they're saying Trump has 289 votes now

CONTACT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. MAKE SURE THEY KNOW ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON. GET 4CHAN AND THE_DONALD IN ON IT.

That's just a projection.

Clinton to address the press in 3 minutes!

Live stream us atoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/09/watch-live-hillary-clinton-addresses-supporters-after-defeat/93532872/

HI CTR

Still clinging on to hope?

another reason why

He won. There's nothing left to rig. He will add MI and AZ to his list of won states, pushing him over 300 votes. Clinton can get all the dead and illegal commiefornian spics to vote for but it doesn't matter.

It fucking says "CNN Projection" right underneath the numbers, just saying.

Get what your saying by staying vigilant about it.We are happy we have won so their might be a tendency to drop the ball under normal circumstances but remember we have been fighting their fucking corruption this whole time and that don't just disappear because Trump/The People won.Yet enjoy bathing in liberal tears atm and is any chicanery arises it will be dealt with TRUST IN TRUMP after all he has all of us on his side.

Hilary is about to speak

Where can I see it?

98% of the vote has been counted, just saying.

CNN and ABC are both streaming it

I believe that they're becoming aware that denying Trump's presidency at this point would immediately devolve into civil war.

Expect something way more devious than that. Like a "weightlifting accident", then Trump being replaced by a "proper" candidate, AKA an oligarch.

hey guys

JUST BECAUSE WE WON

DOESN'T MEAN THE RIGGING SHOULD GO UNPUNISHED

quite the opposite, in fact

CNN stream yo

1 (844) 332-2016

CALL THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON. WE'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET, ANONS.

Take it up with the God Emperor. He's powerful now. He can make sure it never happens again

If dubs Hillary becomes an hero on live TV.

WTF

According to that stream, trump has 289 electro votes

No.

We're not done. We need oir coughing fit. We need our pants of shit.

Spoiler that shit user!

Just further damage to the fabric of reality, probably nothing to worry about

844) 332-2016

CALL THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON. WE'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET, ANONS.

Oh boy she gon do it!
youtube.com/watch?v=GEOb3Apxhyw

Youtube has quietly stopped banning porn. There are literally thousands of porn videos on youtube, that they delete after one to two weeks. The Matrix is trying something new and old.

What's this link to?

I'm watching

Fox 10 Phoenix

There is no turning back you fucking traitors. Nationalism not (((globalism)))!

Every few minutes, Trump gains a couple hundred. Meanwhile Clinton gains another 10-11,000.

No sound?

There's sound now, she's reading tweets. Tweet her!

844) 332-2016

CALL THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW SOMETHING FUCKY IS GOING ON. WE'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET, ANONS.

I'm not surprised, everyone is more interested in salt nowadays.

She went away again, she's back in a couple of minutes (from half an hour to an hour)

Impossibility is not something we can just rule out though. We've been through enough impossible shit, Cubs won, a non-establishment person is getting elected, fucking filipinos are going LWDS. We need to be 101% sure we pull through.

Posting this once was enough.

Quit spamming

I'm getting impatient.
At least there is flags

145,000 rigged ballots

I really wish we could pay some more attention to this. Some have said it might be they're suppressing Trump's real count. I find it hard to believe she's breaking away this much.

She's back someone tweet her!

844) 332-2016
CALL THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW SOMETHING FUCKY IS GOING ON. WE'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET, ANONS.

I can't, I'm not in the USA.

Did you copy-paste this post from a libshit forum circa 2000?
Electoral college is a Republican advantage, retard.

He didn't win the popular vote according to wiki, do you have a source for that?

Someone let me know when Hilary begins talking. I'm tired of watching this stream

Do you honestly believe that Killary is the only pawn they've got?

wtf is this image steganography??

Until Trump's inauguration we didn't win. There still can be fuckery during the delegate vote.

Until January 5th we are not safe, keep figihting.

looks like a lot of tearing and decoding errors in a shitty media player, probably vlc

Once Trump appoints his judges all they have done in the past 12 years will be nullified.

Hillary is not their only pawn, but they can't have Trump.

Were almost up to 100000 more votes since I posted that..

Fuck, is this why Hilary is taking her time to start speaking?

Is she gonna wait until she has 500000 more votes then Trump?

SHE'S ABOUT TO CONCEDE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID NIGGER!

Yes.

She hasn't yet nigger.
What if she says look at the numbers, I won?

Yeah seems likely that's what she's been waiting for.

Paul Ryan is being streamed now

She just might. That'd be good for a laugh. That's probably why they aren't counting Michigan or Arizona yet.

We could flesh out and broadcast the two million dead democrat voters.

That's what steganography can look like.

Still 98% counted.
They are rigging the shit out of it.

That doesn't mean their rigging, that means there not even to 99% yet.

She'll concede. She knows that if she rigged it that too many people will know. She or a new Soros puppet will be back when Trump is finished as President, and next time they will be even more fucking crafty.

Everything is fine.

They will say trump rigged the election. Textbook Marxist tactics.

Look how they say: "But all the pools said otherwise, how could such a miracle happen?"

184,653 point difference. Ludicrous.

Tune in now, the announcer said Hilary will begin speaking in one minute

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/

look at the faces of her campaign staff, they're all fucking crushed. If she was seriously considering claiming a rigged election, they wouldn't look so crushed.

Even CNN is saying that it would be hypocritical of her not to accept the results of an election that she criticized Trump for not having faith in.

We should make it sure it doesn't happen then

The least of their concerns

GUYS TIM KAINE IS SPEAKING

SHE'LL BE SPEAKING SOON TOO

THERE IT FUCKING IS.

THEY JUST CLAIMED SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

Sore fucking losers

Who did?
I'm listening to Kaine speak on the stream right now

Kaine did, right at the start.

Shes on now

Here's the witch

SHE WILL CRY

She conceeded!

When will the witch of the west do an hero

She said many things, but this was not one of them, until she says "I concede" she didn't, no matter how close it was to that.
Stay fucking vigilant

We won, its real.

The ride has just begun..

Looks like she's still trying to do damage control.

*Maybe if I capitulate, I won't go to jail*

she just fucking concede you paranoid fucking nerd lmao

The election was already stolen. Why would they steal it again?

But popular vote doesn't matter in USA, but the electoral votes. Isn't that the case why many think your election system is a bit fucked up in the first place? What matters is where you win.

I have this feeling that the establishment admitted defeat. These last fake votes are to save appareances and to calm down the upset tool that may break up and tell more than she should.

double niggers?

Come on now, they haven't even counted all the votes yet. There still at 98%
Wait until there done counting dood

They had two hard blows this year and a big mess in Europe to deal with for the next, I think that they're going to concentrate their effort somewhere else

why exactly? They counted so many fucking votes, why did it suddenly stop? All of the votes should had been counted by 5 or 6 hours ago

And she officially just conceded anyway.

I wish I knew

Absentee ballots.

That's exactly why we are suspicious. Shillary get a million of votes out of nowhere, but the count is stuck at 98%.

And Trump didn't get his delegates from these states either.

despite all of this, her official twitter is quoting her, saying that donald trump is going to be our president twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Michigan for instance is at 99.98%, it's impossible to change unless they count more than 100% votes, yet his delegates were not given.

maybe ratto ate them

Hanging only in January?

I have no idea what the kikes are planning ,but something's definitely fishy.
They can't be counting these 0.2% for 7 hours and get a million votes for Hillary out of nowhere.

It's not over until January 5th, so let's watch out.

BREAKING NEWS
Masked Villain, El Rato spotted all across the nation

Alaska just gave the delegates to donald, 279 now

Oh yeah, btw

189,310 votes difference. He's at least gained 10,000 votes ground. I Know he can clear it and finish her off.

This is actually normal. But Hillary conceded so the only thing they can do is try to delegitimize his presidency which is just petty on their part.

CNN will probably be shut down after this election.

fuckin hope so

KING NIGGER ABOUT TO SPEAK ON CNN

dubs says what kind of embarrassment he will be this time

Stream?

Prison bitch.

you tube.com/watch?v=H7d-eYawlRI

he goes full chimpout

Incredibly important provisions
First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth
These will get his name in the fucking history books (as if he wont have a whole goddamn chapter already)
Second, Third, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh
These are YUUGE in demolishing the narrative of muh jobs and every single one brings us closer to a functional economy
Third, Fourth, Fifth
In particular, the Fifth will set incredible precedent that brings the US back in-line with island nation policy. We're almost home, guys. We're almost there.
the TRSA, AEIA, Obamacare begone act, Spics begone act, and RNSA
These are the biggest and most committal acts listed. The RNSA has a few reasons for us to be concerned, but I do not believe Trump will hold firm on certain positions while his educated advisers explain their inadequacy.

This is the shit they pretend doesn't happen. Uneducated MSM shitheads will claim it's a myth, but every economist under the sun (and in practical fields) sees and acknowledges China's malpractice.
This article addresses the basics+initial, evidence-less counterarguments
archive.is/CSaoI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7d-eYawlRI

>you tube.com/watch?v=H7d-eYawlRI

this link doesn't work nigger

remove the space

youtube.com/watch?v=FSPBjOnHTaM

concession speech at 44:44

Trump won
Shit just got real

I can't fucking watch it. This is hell on Earth. Seeing her. Seeing her act like there's nothing. NOTHING. FUJHCCCK

Any user see her literally concede? Did she say she conceded or just talk a bunch of crap about how nice everything was?

If she doesn't say she conceded, then they still might pull some kikery. fuggg

She never said the words 'I concede' or anything like that, but it'd be hard to play the speech of as anything other than a concession speech at this point.

transcript here:
www.vox.com/2016/11/9/13570328/hillary-clinton-concession-speech-full-transcript-2016-presidential-election

What impact does a candidate’s concession speech have on the Electoral College process?

None. A candidate’s concession speech does not impact the states’ duties and responsibilities related to the Electoral College system.
archive.is/xJOcG

well, he got his ass grabbed by some old dude who intervened his speech.

So she just made a public concession. I'm a bit surprised she actually did it.
This simultaneously demoraziles any potential faithless electors and kills any public credibility a steal might have had.
If anything, they may be planning to take a more direct approach against Trump. I hope he'll be okay.

They can say that all they want, but a Hillary steal at this point would be hopelessly unsustainable and they all know it.

no way for them to without a full blown revolution now

Pretty much.
Trump has come this far, there's no going back now.

OP here. NOW I can fucking relax.
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY