International effects of Trump winning

What will be the effects on Europe, now that Trump's won I think that we need to focus primarily on uncucking Europe ASAP.

How likely is it that Le Pen can win next year?

Can Hofer win next month?

Can we instigate the collapse of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-narendra-modi-congratulates-donald-trump/articleshow/55330787.cms
reuters.com/article/usa-election-russia-putin-idUSR4N1D800D?c?
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736
fr.news.yahoo.com/fin-dun-monde-fin-monde-071408714.html
fde*souche.com/787519-election-de-donald-trump-larmes-et-stupeur-sur-les-plateaux-de-tele-francais
breit*bart.com/london/2016/11/09/italian-leftist-media-meltdown-trumps-populist-victory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think his victory directly affects the results of said (or other upcoming) elections.

However, if shit hits the fan in Europe, for example in race war, America is probably less likely to come to fight evil nazis than it would be under typical amerikike rule.

The left everywhere will go completely apeshit and cause a rightwing backlash

Anti white hate will go up 10,000 % and horrify normal Whites into racial awakening

I hope that Trump and Putin can pressure the EU to stop killing the Europeans. When two world powers tell you to stop being a cuck you might realize that you could be doing something wrong.

Italy here, our news reporters and main politicians are crying/shivering/shocked right now but they're trying their best to show that they're still unbiased towards Trump, going as far as calling him President of the US over Obongo. They're scared out of their wits their end is coming.

DAMN i thought italy was based

Trump knows he can't lose W Europe both for the economy and military for the region. He will destroy ISIS in maybe 2 weeks and then put pressure on the traitors in Europe to fuck off since he has all the dirt on them thanks to the NSA.

In France, T.V. leftards are absolutely butthurt, they showed people crying. The shitstorm doesn't stop here, we have to continue to fight.

It is going to powerfully embolden nationalist parties, with both America and Russia together is going to freak out the average submissive leftist.

Italy newspaper and TV are all nearly hold by jews or the government(also their number is really low).Since Renzi is president,even if no one voted him, it's nearly not too much of a surprise that the Union puppet preferred Hillary. Still even he know shit is going down, people are getting angry especially after the earthquakes and tornado we had in the last months.

Russia + America can literally fucking have anything they want on this planet if they were allies.

In the nigger parts of Asia everyone from the media and especially Muslims and normies are triggered as fuck by Trump and Holla Forums's victory. Thailand, Singapore and Flips etc, who are used to/prefer having a strongman ruler, seem to like Trump though.

First this then .

Also hopefully this

Lots of people here in Australia were complaining about it, including people who I thought were alright, but that's to be expected because we lean further to the left over here. It will be interesting to see if the leftist complaining frustrates and pushes more people towards the right.

One of our "Fringe Right" politicians posted a video congratulating Trump; I think I like her more every day.

What about China/Japan/S.Korea ?

Frenchfag here. As much as I want it, Le Pen will probably not make it past the second round of presidential elections because it is not part of a major party like Trump was. The left and the centre-right will unite behind the other candidate whoever it is. Also our (((media))) will flood us with pre-war style propaganda (they are even less subtle than US media, pic related a journalist last night)

Well it got my dick hard here in Germany thats for sure.

Other Italian here.
This guy gets it, our news networks were shocked and now they're trying to save their asses

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

China and Japan seem based enough to accept it. We won't be able to tell with South Korea until they sort out that whole Shadow Government thing.

There are so many leftist retards in this country, it's quite draining. Honestly if USA fixes up enough, I'm outta here.

very likely

Goddamnit Ireland, why can't your fascists have a cooler symbol? The Finns get a guy with a fucking baseball bat riding a bear for fuck's sake.

It's fucking tempting, isn't it? I was honestly considering what would happen if a civil war broke out over the results whether I could be any help, probably not, but I was still considering it. I don't want to leave my country in the hands of the Melbournians though; then there's no chance of it uncucking itself.

All the police protests could be a serious boon to her if she plays her cards right. Hollande's popularity is still piss poor at the moment, hopefully it stays that way.

There will be Brexits all over Europe.

This. The salt is pretty much incredible here in Frogland. Even the plebbest frog is or at least acts shocked because of this election… Our (((medias))) have been as hardcore clintonians as yours of course, same mafia.

Actually there's even a cuckservative who said that
which is of course horrible.

But I don't think so, (((medias))) have already set up the muslim ass-lickers cuckservative who will succeed to Hollande : Alain Juppé (aka Ali Juppé), and our aging boomer population tend to vote that. Problem is the younger one is full of africans…

Quite the schedule ahead. Time to fully topple international jewry.

They will all win

The Nips make jokes about both candidates and it seems they don't care either way, although 2ch etc probably likes Trump more due to his meme potential. Also what said.

India and Russia are both suddenly expressing interest in improving ties with the US

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/pm-narendra-modi-congratulates-donald-trump/articleshow/55330787.cms

reuters.com/article/usa-election-russia-putin-idUSR4N1D800D?c?

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-09/tpp:-trade-pact-dead,-buried,-cremated-amid-trump-presidency/8010736

TPP dead, buried, cremated amid Trump presidency

In this article by slate.fr, they basically call him Hitler (while perpetuating the meme that he was the bad guy).
fr.news.yahoo.com/fin-dun-monde-fin-monde-071408714.html

Filipino's are pretty happy.

People said Duterte was shit, now drug crimes and labs are down in the Philippines, its being cleaned up.

Rodrigo wants to work with Trump.
Think they'll be good partners.

I'm hoping for a snowball effect.

A lot of the Anti-trumpers disappeared off of 2ch right after he won. Co-incidence?

Swedes here are in complete shock - everyone swallowed the MSM lies about Trump and think WW3 is on the horizon (Swedish lurkers here are the exception of course).
No party who has a representation in government here endorsed Trump - even the most 'right wing' party - moderates by anyone else's standards - wanted Hillary to win.

The news has just been playing over and over how shocking it is, people are so goddamned disillusioned. I'm a optimistic guy, but living here wears me down sometimes.

Stay strong Swede, never give up

CTR knows Japanese then. And from what I see, also a lot of other Asian languages. Or they were regular NipNEETs looking for reasons to commit sudoku

I have heard from somewhat lefty guys that hate Trump how much they enjoy the butthurt caused by his victory. As a guy in another thread said, we should be aiming to divide and conquer and recruit from here on out.

Will big daddy trump come help us South Africans?

Yes and the voting irregularities that were discovered will motivate more people to vote for him this time.

the echo is massive

it'll show people that

a) Media are liars
b) Polls are fake, no matter what bullshit they say, the people's candidate has a chance

The momentum is unstoppable.

I do not think its ctr there are many americans liberals working in japan(english teachers,techworkers,students),many american posters also know the language for love of culture but they usually bring their ultra liberal thoughts to japan discussion.
Though most news got here was from american mainstream media our analysts remained neutral,now trump wins most are amazed about the pollster predictions,overcome all odds,talking about how to build relations with trump and talking how he don't like china its advanatageos to us.

Since the EU will not want to trade with Trump, Canada becomes a trading vassal. Hope we get rich.

videos here (you need to temporarily deactivate your adblocker or that website doesn't work):

Élection de Donald Trump : larmes et stupeur sur les plateaux de télé français

fde*souche.com/787519-election-de-donald-trump-larmes-et-stupeur-sur-les-plateaux-de-tele-francais

No, you have to deal with your own shit. Just be prepared like the Americans were, and soon enough, the ANC and the EFF will burn down the country and then you can carve out your own little nation. Believe in yourself user.

At least he won't come and help them.
I believe in my people just not the world bringing down a shitstorm upon us when we do fight back.

I hope Front National wins next time.

We MAGA'd
now we MEGA

Racial Awakening is upon us

the normalfags will natural wake up to the truth as the liberal resentment becomes palpable

and the jews' own battle style will be their demise, as their segregation backfires against them.

Ukrainian here.
All our (((political experts))) predicted hillary's victory and there is tons of salt on twitter - every news site described her as proukrainian candidate. Our 60% kosher government will definitely have a hard time now.

I do. Brexit gave hope to real Americans. President Trump will give hope to nationalists in Europe. And the CIA is definitely helping Soros destroy nationalism. I see their hands all over the traitor Merkel.

KEK GLOBAL TOUR 2016 - 2017
UNCUCKING ONE CUNTRY AT TIME

Next gigs:
2017 France
2017 Netherlands
2017 Germany

Dane here. Everyone here believes that Trump is Hitler and this is the end of the world. Our media (who's been shilling for Hillary) is in complete fucking shock.

I'm disgusted by how uninformed my people are. They'll happily gulp down any bullshit the jew media serves them.

That being said. I'm getting more and more positive feedback everytime i'm shitposting.

Keep the preasure on, anons. Uncucking one country at a time.

no, fuck off britcuck. EU needs to be transformed

The tentacles of the US…they are the biggest of all nations. The us basically is the worlds empire, of course its going to have huge ramifications. The effects are going to be somewhat subtle. But

With trump winning, I think we bumped into the majority of "good things". All the variables collected, will make us be into 60%, "us", or "beneficial to us things"

We still have to do things ourselves, but they will be a fuckton easier now to do.

Well, it is the end of the world, the world they know.
Now comes an other world, a better world.

Trump will mate with Marine Le Pen and give birth to a new Charles Martel/AH who will drive the muslims and Jews from France…

sure thing scholmo

India is an interesting case when thinking about a Trump Administration foreign policy.

Unlike the Euros, India is willing to pay for its own defense and is interested in buying US equipment- has already purchased some. It also has close ties to Russia.

What India does is it can also pressure China with its navy and Air Force from another direction. Russia doesn't love China, they just live with them because they have little other choice.

With India, Russia, and the USA aligned to contain China from the West and Japan/SK/Vietnam/Malaysia to contain from the East we have something fascinating going…

An international cooperative bloc in which partners can mostly look out for their own defense while containing/pressuring China to play fair in trade and currency. That's an interesting prospect and it has the potential to ensure that Trump's proposed negotiations with China go VERY well.

Just my immediate thoughts, sorry for lack of deep analysis.

That would be glorious. I could use a good renaissance right now.

Italian Leftist Media in Meltdown Over Trump’s Populist Victory

breit*bart.com/london/2016/11/09/italian-leftist-media-meltdown-trumps-populist-victory/

"'Trotting out the usual litany of disparagement, L’Espresso called President-Elect Trump “a billionaire of dubious public morals, tax evader, liar, xenophobe and racist.” In apocalyptic tones, the journal warned that “Donald Trump will hold in his hand the suitcase with the nuclear codes, and along with it the destiny of the United States and a large slice of the planet.”

The Italian version of the Huffington Post, on the other hand, wrung its hands in disbelief over the Presidential overturning of the status quo, warning Europeans of an impending breakdown in American foreign policy and a betrayal of her North Atlantic allies. “The vulgar billionaire, with his winks to Putin and even to North Korea, and even more with his crass ignorance,” gives absolutely no guarantees of good continued relations with America’s western friends, the journal declared."