PRAISE KEK!

ITT: We praise our God.

We meme'd this into Power. I thank Barron and every user out there in our work.

America isn't as stupid as we thought it was, and WE made this happen!

I'm glad that I've become a true meme magician in 2016. It was worth it.

Carry the magic with you after the election my friends.

Realize that you can change your own life just as we have changed the course of politics.

Make it a life long commitment to seeking your power.

Shadilay

SL'AL KEK

==PRAISE KEK==!

Anyone have that 'Trump will win.' GET screencapped?

This one?

You're not seeing the bigger picture here.

Totally worth it.

Yes, I am, but it's a step. Maybe a full Red establishment can be swayed.

t. (((shlomo)))

that better be real

(check'd)

It has been foretold. Praise Kek!!!!

checked

PRAISE KEK BROTHERS
SHADILAY
THIS DAY IS OURS
THIS IS THE START OF THE FUTURE OF MANKIND
FIRST AMERICA
THEN THE WORLD
THEN THE GALAXY

This.

I woke up this morning feeling a strength inside me like never before. Even despite the massive hangove.

Let us shape our own lives the same way we shape this reality.

PRAISE KEK

Shadilay

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE BARRON

S H A D I L A Y

SHADILAY
LONG LIVE KEK!

Do you think the user who got this on cuckchan knew what he was releasing on the world?

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East. 13And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty

I am not sure if they will fight against God or for God.

i even heard an ad on the AM talk radio for the UCLA Keck medical institute or whatever.

I will keep on praising you Kek. I also keked when I saw your name onscreen for Hillary's surrender speech.

PRAISE KEK

THANK YOU FOR THIS BOUNTIFUL SALT HARVEST

Shout out to everyone posting their hands in the 'give kek your energy' thread

ya did good

Kek's power is truly awesome and terrifying.

The Kek prophesy came true!

PRAISE KEK

PLEASE FREE MY COUNTRY NEXT

PRAISE KEK

HAIL VICTORY!

"Sial" in Indonesian means bad luck. "SIAL KEK", therefore would be somewhat of a message, as in "Bad luck! [signed] Kek"

Meme warfare is exhausting work.
Sleep tight kiddo.

SL'AL KEK

HAIL TRUMP

DEUS VULT

I think Kek more than earned a shrine in my house. I'll make sure to put two dice next to it.

Seeing "SL'AL KEK" on the podium was its signature, as though this entire election was a long, beautifully-written story.

There was betrayal (Bernie), intrigue (Wikileaks), battles (debates) and a climactic showdown ending in the hero winning. I only hope Kek will weave more thrilling tales into our lives. I for one can't wait.

Be on the lookout for Pepe sightings in the media as they make asses of themselves blaming everyone except that terrible candidate.

I no longer have any doubt in my mind that meme magic is real. The question, what does kek want in return for his blessings?

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO
WE WASHED OUR HANDS IN NIGGER'S BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO
WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE ZOG MACHINE JEW BY JEW BY JEW
THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON!

PRAISE

I just realized something, us NEETs are Kek's monks. We're living a monastic life in service of his holiness. We must use all of our skills and talents to serve him.

I love this timeline.

t. /bane/

Good work lads. It was an honor to fight by your side. The Meme War isn't over yet, but we have won a major battle.

From this thread

Kek be praised

VICTORY SCREECH!-

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Next stop: kek memes enough wealth into our possession to force physical removal of jews from our lands.

PRAISE KEK - SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

Congratulations Chaps.

Time for me to explain the sigil.
From which we will make Adeptus Mechanicus style Special Units.

The bottom represents the birthpoint of The Primordial Darkness. They are closely associated with Chaos.

The top The Light. An associate of Order.

Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, Air, Life and Death.

It is time to get out our finest Robes. We are about to make these Memes come to life. Temples are to be erected. The Chaos Wizards shall dress in purple and green. We Magika now.

Our weapons shall be that which corresponds to our elements.
(finallu the birth of Pyromancers who can use two handed flamethrowers)
(>mfw delusions just became real)

FROM KEK WAS BORN ALL

RRREEEEEEEEE

Remember to protect the Emperor with spirit shields.