Sheriff Joe lost his re-election

I know our rebel alliance just won a great battle and we are celebrating but we also lost one of our longtime leaders…

George Soros was able to oust Sheriff Joe Arpaio from his post right under our noses during our greatest hour.
I know the man is old and he has done this country a great service but it makes me a little sad and more than a little mad we let that fucking scumbag Jew end Joe's legacy like this.
He deserved better than this.

archive.is/HM4bR

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/At7iY
u*pi.com/Top_News/US/2016/11/09/Americas-toughest-sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-loses-re-election-bid-in-Arizona/2651478670782/?spt=hs&or=tn_us
fox*news.com/politics/2016/09/14/phoenix-sheriff-joe-arpaio-may-have-new-foe-george-soros.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wew

He wouldn't have much time for sheriffing when he's being head of ICE.

They also passed their Gun control bills in Washington, California, and Nevada.

So we won, but lost several battles. We can probably regain the Gun stuff by having a National pro gun bill.

And the Wall will help ofset the Arpaio loss. He was really old anyway.

Are we attempting to meme this into reality or this is something already in the works? He'd be great as head of ICE.

King Nigger's toadies are trying to indict him, so I wonder if they will drop the case now that Trump can just pardon him.

Indeed.
Commiefornia also voted to legalize weed.
I am worried that this trend will continue until it is legal nationally.

does it even matter? that place is a shithole

pretty much, let the state decide on their legislation though.

So they have voted to poison themselves?
How is this a problem?

Yeah, this. I have a feeling Trump will do exactly this.

His Wikipedia page is full of slander by leftists cunts who are super asshurt. Jesus, it must suck to hate everyone and everything so much that your favorite pastime is editing Wikipedia pages of our ideological opponents.

Never fear. A Trump Supreme Court will undo all of the unconstitutional gun control bills.

Gun control is great for getting killed by niggers.
Let those faggots suffer a little.

There was once a dream that was California user.

I live in the center of the cesspool that is Los Angeles County. You wouldn't know it if you visited but this was a great state not that long ago. Veterans from World War Two bought track homes in the valley under the GI Bill while Disney built a park of wonders for children and adults alike. Hollywood was still tinsel town and not yet fully corrupted by Jewish influence. The mountains and parks and beaches were pristine and beautiful.

I know Holla Forums likes to shit on California, and with good reason, but you have to understand California was probably one of the best places to live in it's heyday. It was driven off a cliff to the hellhole it is now by liberals and foreign invaders. Sure write it off, what does it even matter? Will it matter when it's Texas? Will it matter when it's Arizona? How much ground are you willing to concede to these people?

America the beautiful stretches from sea to shining sea and we will take it back!
This is what Making America Great Again means.
Not just stopping the advance of the liberal left.
We are going to start taking ground back from them.
It may start in the swamp of D.C. but by god it will end in California.

No. They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

The Fire Rises

yeah who really cares

Year of the Fire Monkey is destroying all establishment, regardless of political affiliation.

Indeed, so let's contain our celebrations.
There is a lot of work need to be done, Soros, Rothscilds, the Fed, the media kikes are all there and working hard to deal as much damage as they can until January and undermine Trump.

He can't do it without our help. Lets dig, lets oust them and give them no ground. The earth shall burn under their feet.

To be honest? Probably a bit of both.

GI JOE!!!
GO JOE!
He'll fight for freedom, wherever there's trouble, GI JOE is there! GI Joe! A real American Hero!
He never gives up, he's always there, fighting for freedom over land and air.
Joe will become the Deportation Consultant. It is fate.

Maybe Colorado can go back to being a red state next election without so many libshits from Commiefornia migrating there for DUDE WEED.

Homeland Security

Daily Reminder:
archive.is/At7iY

no, that would set a very bad precedent

Not really picking and choosing your battles well m80.

That will come back to bit them in the ass. A bunch of lazy slugs high on drugs do not make for motivated voters. A bunch of sleepy losers who will get very little done, ripe for the sober to take advantage of.
They think because some musicians and rappers are high that they can too be creative geniuses. In reality, they sit in their homes or outside doing nothing but escaping reality for a few hours.

Do you have stock in CCA?

Well that's a bad news, that's a victory for George Soros:

America's 'toughest sheriff' Joe Arpaio loses re-election bid in Arizona

u*pi.com/Top_News/US/2016/11/09/Americas-toughest-sheriff-Joe-Arpaio-loses-re-election-bid-in-Arizona/2651478670782/?spt=hs&or=tn_us

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio, nationally known for operating a tent camp where he imprisons people he has identified as illegal immigrants, lost his bid for a seventh re-election as top law enforcement official in Maricopa County, Ariz., to retired police Sgt. Paul Penzone.

Arpaio admitted he was a little "nervous" on Election Day, which makes sense considering the upcoming court date and the millions of dollars poured into a group backing Penzone called Maricopa Strong. "

Phoenix sheriff Joe Arpaio may have new foe: George Soros

fox*news.com/politics/2016/09/14/phoenix-sheriff-joe-arpaio-may-have-new-foe-george-soros.html

"The new anti-Arpaio group, Maricopa Strong, registered in Arizona on Aug. 29, the day before Arpaio won his Republican primary against three opponents. It is not required to file a report detailing who made donations and spending until Sept. 29.

But county records state Maricopa Strong's chairwoman is Whitney Tymas, a former public defense attorney in New York and Virginia prosecutor who serves as treasurer for the Soros-funded Safety & Justice national political committee and groups with similar names in Illinois, Florida, Texas and New Mexico."

National concealed carry.
Abolish ATF, repeal NFA.
FUCK the "precedence".

I sure would like to see Gyorgy Schwartzs ugly, scrotal visage now that Trump has WON. Fucking rat fink kike bastard son of a whore.

As a washingtonfag what they just passed is a bad precedent. If the goyim don't want to take the goverments forced pharmaceutical bluepills then they can get their guns taken away. Also if a family memeber reports you have a gun and claims you have mental issues your guns can be taken away. If Trump doesn't fix this in his first 100 days I'm moving to a red state.
I will probably move anyway, fuck king county

Sheriff Joe can easily transition into Federal service, perhaps ICE or border security. I'm sure there's a spot open for him there if he wants it.

The Leftist Obama administration has targeted him for political destruction. Hopefully that will now stop, but I don't expect it to stop. Instead,, Instead, expect the open borders faggots, the judges and what-not, to redouble their efforts to bring in as many Mexicans as possible, and to make as much of an example of Sheriff Joe as possible.

By moving to Federal service, the Federal judges would in effect be suing their own government.

Talk about not knowing how to pick and choose a battle…

wew.
Come visit Pacific mate. We can go duck hunting.

Just a comment, I've never been to california, but just like texas and montana, it had it's own distinct cowboy culture 100+ years ago.

Frees him up to join the Trump administration.

If that's in regards to my pic, it was unrelated except for being patriotic.
The pic was from the Bundy Ranch standoff which was a Nevada thing.
I just find the images from this event very inspiring.

I found them retarded as someone who has been around gun/liberty folks since the 90s, especially with the malheur thing and weird religious stuff, but then again, I ain't on that side of the mountains.

Honestly, he was a scumbag anyway. Knew a dude, White guy, who got a DUI while on probation for bullshit with his ex-wife, who was a cunt liar from the day he married her, and everyone said so.
He was in there about 8 months from what I recall. He goes out out of his way to be as hard on the White guys as possible, because he dare not risk being accused of picking on spics or niggers.
Yeah, you can say the guy was a lowlife, for getting a DUI (the thing with his ex-wife was total fucking bullshit). But yeah, he just talks a lot of shit, but then in his tent city he's a lot harder on Whites than anyone.
Certainly, some are legit White trash lowlifes, but I talked to the guy, you have a lot of White guys in there for shit like missing alimony payments, etc… Fuck him.

I didn't know the Jew demon Soros was behind it, but I still say White guys have it a lot fucking worse than niggers and spics in there.

We're not the Rebel Alliance, you dummy. We are the Empire. The Empire was always the righteous side. The Empire did absolutely nothing wrong.

This. Don't buy the faggot's PR campaign. Sheriff Joe was fucking cancer; I just wish we had a better option to replace him.

I will. He's a lowlife and you shouldn't believe the shit that comes out of his mouth.

as they should. They are white and they should not be acting like niggers and going to jail.

So just like everywhere, but since there are a lot of spics there, Holla Forums blew the guy. Not surprising.

I was going to post about this late last night when I saw the news, but I was too tuckered out and decided to wait until morning, assuming someone didn't beat me to the punch.

I absolutely see him getting a federal position. Soros poured a lot of money to stop Trump and failed. Soros also poured a lot of money into ousting Arpaio and succeeded. The ultimate irony would be if Sherif Joe rose to be more powerful than Soros could have possibly imagined.

This.

Knowing the good relationship that Trump has with Joe, it's probably already in the works. But let's keep meming it and see what happens.

Now that Trump is in office, we need to continue memeing for him (and memeing him to be more like Hitler than not), but we also now have a lot more power as well as more leeway to focus on additional projects. For the time being, on the government front, I think that getting Sheriff Joe appointed to a key deportation task force role should be one of our major new endeavors.

JOE "ICEMAN" ARPAIO

Kek.

No more running.

Yep, California died with Prop 8.

Hollywood started off lousy with jews. They literally settled there because they didn't want to pay patents to Edison and it was already becoming notorious as a seedy den of murderape by the 20s

Fuck off spic internet defense force

Its not a fast enough of a poison.

wew, gg soros no re

No, california died with proposition 187 getting kiked by the courts back in the 90s. That was the state trying to unfuck itself after federal government opened the doors to illegals, it's been dying in slow motion ever since.

Also everyone else.

What did he ever do for the county except cost more money than he was worth? Why does a sheriff need that sort of branding? We were paying to put his name on signs and send him on PR raids with media in tow for fuck sake.

He was and still is a fed cuck who placed himself and the MCSO in general above the law. Deputies smuggling women from Mexico and pimping them out in phoenix? Better get 'ole Bill M hush that shit up. Helping cartels traffic herion? Slap on the wrist and an NDA for you naughty boys. Leave your dog in the car while you spend 3 minutes in the store? Eight months in tent city.

Just another carpetbagger playing cowboy for the snowbirds.

can you read asshole? I don't give a shit what happens to spics, but you literally have White guys in there who wouldn't make alimony because they got shitcanned.
And he singles out the White guys for all the worst shit to make sure he can never be accused of "racism."