Betting on Trump presidency

So who else made money betting on Trump's inevitable win?

Made $300 here

Made £222 (trips)

I'm pissed though, because I bet he'd win the popular vote, which would have given me an extra £38.50. Of course, since I only put in £7 I'm not too bothered

i bet all my magic collection in favor of trump
i would have loved to bet cash but i dint have any in hand

i made around 8k

£467.50. I just wish I'd had the balls to go big league…

I put down 500$ and made 1400$

Put down £525, won £3480. Feeling smug, hope others won big.

Last year before Christmas (of 2014) I put £5 into a pot over the Rugby world cup. Out of the jar I picked New Zealand, the All Blacks on the first try as the first person.

I naturally won, and gained £50. As a joke, I put those winnings on the joke (at the time) candidate of Donald Trump. £50 within a week of his announcement of his candidacy.

Forgive me oh Kek, for I was wayward and was ignorant of your ways. I did not know then that the Trump was no mere mortal man, nor that he possessed such HIGH ENERGY.

£5 became £50.

£50 became £60 0000.

Fucking kikes stole my landslide and tens of thousands of dollars from me.

I made 100$

I won like 20 bucks from work buddies.

I wanted to bet like a grand but I never bothered to put money into one of those british betting sites and also didn't want the double whammy of trump losing and missing out on lots of cash.

I got the important outcome.

Someone on mpcdot.com said they made at least five figures.

Bet $25, made $500.

I only bet $10 on the election. I fee like such a ninny only earning $25 from this.

Didn't help that I had barely any money to bet with either.

90€ -> 460€
I was seriously thinking about putting 1000€ but I was just too lazy to do it, I fucking hate myself

I put 900€ months ago and made 6200€

Keep in mind I did it drunk and was really mad when I found out I made the bet at the time.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Holla Forums. Please don't revoke my reich membership

bong here, bet £100, got £800
pretty happy with this, bet £10 on brexit and got £200 back so, 2016 is turning out pretty good for my wallet

I made 800$
So happy today
Outkiked the kikes!

Is that you KEK reanimated? Messiah?

Sorry for being so new.. But do you get id 0000 for sageing?

Bovada kept rejecting my debit card, and I was too lazy to get a visa money card. Wish I would have, but the win is sweet enough on its own

If you browse through tor.

I'm sorry I once doubted you could win mr. President

Made £1000 at 4/1
Wish I'd bet £50 back in the primaries, but I can't complain.

post proof

Staked £300 and got £1900 back. Not too bad for the first bet I've ever made.

If you post via tor your id is 000000

tl;dr lurk moar newfag

I would have made $800 if my (((bank))) didn't block gambling.

Made a cool $400

Don't have much disposable income so didn't bet more than I would be comfortable with losing in case of mass rigging.

7000 euros. Feels good lads

Up $4100 ĺeaf dollarydoos
I'm to lazy to cap Sam Hyde's twitter but he did said he was betting $7000 back when the odds were 5 to 1

I'm a spineless faggot for not putting everything when the odds were 6.5

This are € btw.

Gonna share the wealth? It's what God Emperor would do

I made $2000. Feels good fam

Won $200. Employer didn't get my tax certificate in time (been waiting 4 months for it now) of which I would have dumped all on Trump at 5-1 odds which would have brought back about $20,000. Ah well, at least I made something.

There was an Aussie user in a previous betting thread who dumped approximately $10,000 on Trump, he posted photos of it - I'm sure he's having a damn good day today.

I won 4k canuckistan bucks from the 800 dollars investment, pretty good.

Hail victory.

>>>/oven/

I bet 1.5k @ 4.25:1. God bless Trump.

I need spending suggestions

marijuana stocks

If yankee, a gun plus ammo. Maybe stocks in bricks?

Got $1375 on him winning the presidency. Awaiting the popular vote results to get $2500.

I bet 5k figures on Trump. My co-workers are buying me a new car now :^)

I meant to add I'm in canuckistan. Will move to US once degree is done

got my winnings in cash so I could bring it into work and rub salt in my colleage's wounds

I went all in and bet 6500 USD. I won over 25 000$. I had strong faith in Trump, and i did not doubt him a second.

Congratulations, if i had those odds i could've bought myself a house right now.

Put in about $2k in Predictit.org.
Got about $9k (once they pay out).

I only made a small $20 bet with my boss who was completely blackpilled the whole way.

Made $50 bucks from my blackpilled friend.

I bet right but at the wrong time, as i thought his odds would tighten closer to the election with his momentum.

Oh well, thank you President Trump!

Got an easy $20. I know I should have bet more but I don't regret it, I played it safe and being cautious is always the right thing to do. My asshurt media brainwashed roommate just funded my trip to the candy store, I'm thinking dark chocolate and cherry cream soda.

made 951 usd

wp

I've only made ~$300 profit aussie dollars.

I made the mistake of thinking Trump would win the popular vote too, half my cash was tied up in popular vote bets, which were paying slightly more, i would have made like ~$800 if he had won popular vote aswell, fucking voter fraud cunt Hillary gimping my payouts.

I invested $999.99 into predictit as an offering to Kek, and I was rewarded bigly.

holy shit how much did you bet? what were the odds on the second one ?

Feels bad man.