MMUUUAAAAHHAAAAAHHHH THE SPICS

The Goonies
Tommy Boy
Shallow Hal
Blade
Slither
Weird Al Yankovic's music video, "Fat."

Supersize Me is the essential fat Kino especially since it triggers Meatcucks

There is literally nothing wrong in being fat, for billions of years fatness has been a sign of wealth and power, only angry poorfags that can't afford food get mad over overweight people.

The Nutty Professor
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Every Jack Black movie

The fact that this shit was never scientifically verified yet millions of people took it to be true and the true fact-checkers (not the bullshit that thousands of Hillary's bootlickers do) findings that were published in the form of Fat Head never reached the same levels of notoriety that the original did is proof that there is no such thing as justice in the world.

When I was a kid and went on holiday to Spain for a week my palate was extremely limited at the time so I ate a shitton of fast food for lunch and late night dinner every single day with basically nothing else in between and ended up dropping from 198 lbs to 165 by the time I came back because of the fact I kept moving on foot for several miles throughout the day and doing other physical activities. It's all a load of bullshit designed to create a brief scare and make the perps rich on the back of said scare. By the time the right people begin to question it, nobody gives a shit anymore.

Paradise: hope is about some kid at a fat camp but I haven't seen it so it might suck

Fat people is the most oppressed racial group ever tbh.

If that movie were realistic that fat cunt wouldn't have dated Hal because he's a manlet.

Not related, but dank memes can give you diabeetus?

The fact that no one in this thread has said Falstaff yet is disgusting to me.

b-but some people are just naturally fat and can't help it ;_;

Great, now check his blood sugar and ketone levels. And his blood pressure.