Total Cancer Is Not Handling Things Well

I'm so fucking glad I called this cunt out from day one for his Gamergate coup

Other urls found in this thread:

zero*hedge.com/news/2012-12-07/meet-liz-fowler-architect-obamacare-jumps-ship-johnson-johnson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1/3 One final thing before Cris realizes what I'm doing and disconnects my Twitch account from Twitter. I hope the media takes a good long look at itself and realizes just how badly it fucked up during this election. If I can agree with Trump on one thing its this, the media is untrustworthy and this time it seems, the chickens have come home to roost. Its various biases have meddled with the political process so much and for what? Ratings, god-money. Regardless of your political views and orientation you have every right to be furious with the clown-fiesta that is the media, whether mainstream or "alternative".

I hope, perhaps foolishly that they will take a long, hard look at themselves and realize that it is their job to hold the administration to account, inform the public and present the facts without bias or spin. It is not to attempt to shape and control public perception. Politics has never been more dishonest and the media has done nothing but enable that and cheer it on from the sidelines, all while feigning a paper-thin concern that is fooling nobody.

I want to be wrong. I really do. I want to believe that the Trump we saw speak tonight is actually the Trump we're going to get. But one speech does not undo months of bullshit. The media may have manipulated many things, but his shitty Twitter account is not one of them. After all, he "tells it like it is"… right?

I probably won't be around to see what happens by the time his term is over, but if I am, it'll be in spite of him. There's a bit of motivation to keep fighting…. outlive Trump.

2/3 /2)
As adorable as it is that some people think I'm just over-reacting, go tell that to the millions of people, including myself who have now been put at serious risk because you elected a candidate that has explicitly said he will repeal the one piece of legislation that prevents health insurance companies from dropping people on a whim. How selfish it is of me to be a bit concerned about my ability to continue living, get the treatments I need to best take the small, but real chance that I actually survive the next 2 years and don't succumb to this disease.

A lot of Youtubers, streamers etc are going to be assuring you over the next few days that they don't hate you and they welcome you if you voted for Trump. Be certain of this. I don't share that opinion. Even if I ignored every other awful thing about Donald Trump, his climate change denial, his racism, his complete lack of self control, his wilful ignorance, his terrible public behavior, his sexism, the fact that he's going on trial for literal child rape… the fact that you by voting this man into office have put my life at even greater risk gives me every fucking right to dislike you. This should be, one would think, quite understandable particularly to those who voted for this man based on their love for their 2nd amendment rights. Unfortunately, the right to bear arms to defend myself won't help me against the machinations of Donald Trump. Who will defend me and millions of other people in this country from the mercies of health insurance companies? Not the electorate, that's for sure.

What's that American motto? Every man is entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Guess what, the first one is a bit fucking tricky when some orange-haired troll takes away your health insurance.

3/3 You voted for hate. Don't be surprised when you get a little bit of hate back. You reap what you sow. Some people say its time to come together and begin the healing process because we are all Americans. You might be, I'm not. I actually do get to say, this is not my president and have it be without a doubt true.

what a baby

The best part, he got cucked by Gary Johnson and his wife hates him, kek.

So, he finally reveals his true cowardice…

it's too bad the cancer didnt take him

Trump might remove his healthcare

That's gotta burn.

Times like these you realize identities of nationalities are so significant that people of other backgrounds may never understand.

fuck him, fuck molyfag, fuck sukkoff asshard
bandwagon jumpers gtfo

He's saying exactly the same things about Trump supporters that they said about GamerGate, and he supported that.

I take it his ass cancer has obstructed his sense of hypocrisy

Little does he know Trump actualy intends to reearch new cancer medication wich ws stuck because of Obama and the pharmaceutical industry for years.

Just make sure he never receives it as punishment for being such a huge faggot.

wew lads!

Woah, Molly was a Lion this election, don't put him in with a group of non arguments

This.

He doesn't want to take responsibility for his ass cancer, so he wants to point a gun to everyone else's heads to force them to pay for it, for him.

Set up an indie-go-go or something. Or die. Dying is an option for the weak.

240 years later and Brits are still trying to tell us what to do and get pissy when we don't do it. We left you faggots for a reason. And don't try burning our shit down again!

No. I want him to live. I want him to see how foolish his terror and petty rantings are. I want him to live so he can see the nation made great again. A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place.

You know he's dying, right?

Just not fast enough.

Since when do women like cucks?

his wife is less of a beta bitch than him

He's British. We have free healthcare here. Why doesn't he just take his wife and her son and move back here? I know if I were about to die I'd want to die close to where I grew up

I am fine with socialized Healthcare in an all white country. But USA isn't all white.

britain racis

You should know by now that these people want to convert their current location and situation to fit their desires, instead of moving to somewhere they can already be met.

The UK is far from being "all white"

bunch more spilt salt

It's 90% white

Has anyone told him to fuck off yet?

it's 1/6th muslim. And that leaves a lot more shit that isn't muslim

actually that might be 1/60th but it's either one or the other

Reminder that what's in his fridge helped him with getting cancer.

Yeah, sure, leddit is the problem because of right wing views.

As a bong reading this whiny cunt I realise he's basically the same as the muslims here.

What a shit.
But it doesn't matter, because the white nationalists won in both of his "homes".

1/60th
Still too much, and growing faster than a tumor

If it was 1/6th things would be over by now.

This sounds like something Justin Trudeau would say.

It's not about the wall.
It's about sending a message.

I want to see the salt when he gets deported

Deport the faggot back to his shitty rainy island.

Yes. He really twisted the knife in some people. One guy told him to fuck off after 8 years of support. Most of his fans are libfaggots so they're still his fans, but I bet he lost a good 5%
The part that really puts my nuts in a vice is he wouldn't talk about Britix even though that's his fatherland, but can shit talk us all he likes. Fuck that cuck. I'm happy all these libs are crying and acting like faggots. We'll know who to hang first.

Absolutely this. Ever sinced he took the IQ pill he's been nothing but an incredible asset.

LUL

He spent about an Hour berating woman in the last days before the vote, he literally said 'Listen to your men, they got this, they know better'

Fucking great it was.

Reminder his wife is bisexual and is probably cucking him with another woman.

==#DumpTheCuck=

Reminder that the son is not his. He's raising his wife's son

On this, at least, I think we can agree.

It's actually kind of sad, I expected that he would at least keep it all bottled up, but I guess the cancer went to his head. Oh well, I like Jesse more anyway.

The best enemy is not a dead enemy. A dead enemy does not know he's lost.

A defeated enemy who sees his loss every day of his life is the best one. One who, even further, yields to you and acknowledges that YOU WERE RIGHT. That is true victory.

I never saw a faggot be given so many opportunities to take a redpill yet aggressively reject it while clinging desperately to progressive delusions.

TB is like Joss Whedon, who was personally attacked en mass by the SJWs he pandered & groveled to, yet he stayed cucked. What is with these brainwashed cucks? They could go to a BLM rally, have nogs beat & rape them, yet they'd still cling to progressive ideas that are proven wrong repeatedly. Sexes & races are not the same, you fucking retard. They can never ever produce equal outcomes. And mental illness is not a fucking lifestyle choice. My god, it's like they're in some mental coma & no amount of bombardment with contrary information can ever wake them from that state. They are truly brain dead.

Even his own wife can't uncuck him! What a lost cause.

← This is relevant.

He's irrelevant except for game reviews and things like that. Why did you have to make a thread about him? He's dying anyway.

This guy doesn't even know Obamacare was created to benefit the insurance companies, not ordinary people. A top lobbyist for the insurance industry worked hard to push this legislation:

zero*hedge.com/news/2012-12-07/meet-liz-fowler-architect-obamacare-jumps-ship-johnson-johnson

He does when he knows you've killed him
Trudeau, pls

The irony

I can't tell if he was joking or not when he said vote trump. Not that it matters in Cali.

Does he really think he can talk a whole subreddit into leaving?
i what says is true he is a a true cuck.

TRUMP HAS ALREADY MADE ANIME REAL

his wife is clearly the head of their house, probably just attached to him for jewtube shekels since they seem to hate eachother

HAHAHA! Gotta love this guy.

SHUT UP I DON'T CARE CUCK

That video is disgusting. Any user eating like that should learn from his cancer.

Wait I remember seeing her like 3 years ago when I still listened to Cancercuck. Did she lose a lot of weight in the past year? She also looks way more attractive.

Well since she voted for Trump, not big surprise. But still.

We're reaching levels of cuck that shouldn't even be possible

She's libertarian, she voted for "What's Aleppo"

She voted for 'Aleppo' Johnson apparently

I never liked him. Fat cunt who always rode the preconceived opinion of his audience and never gave truly objective reviews.

What a little bitch.

Getting the urge to go to that retard's "subreddit" and avalanche it with posts

Oh so the crazy clown. I guess I still need to get used to the idea that voting for anything not Hillary is a vote for Donald Trump.

Still she looks thinner than I remember. She used to be a fucking hamplanet.

He'd never read it

Fuck
I wanted to keep a good memory of TB but this is not ok.
Can we just keep this stuff in Holla Forums and anchor this thread?

(checked and heil'd)

Faggot wanted to go with the cheap route so he could make more money on youtube, and it didn't work. He's now dying because he's a dipshit who didn't do the research.

This kinda shit actually isn't allowed in Holla Forums.
They have a rule against e-celebs.

we earned this salt harvest nigga

This is not Holla Forums

assblasted Clinical brit

Says it all about Holla Forums, really

All these idiots live in their own little bubble.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Yea she lost a ton of weight in just one year, guess she knows whats up since her husband is about to die.

Why did you faggots like this video game player so much? You treated him like he was a god or something.

Salty while he is dying of cancer. Recently it seems that fate is on our side.

==```W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
```==

I tend to agree with the mongol warrior before that. I live for the the steppe winds.

WRONG!

And to think i used to like this guy. Even admire him and his work. What a spineless coward.

He's had a death sentence for the past year. Trump wouldn't change that. Hillary wouldn't change that. I can understand feeling bad because your chosen candidate didn't win, but this level of impotent, petty, bitchy salt is just pitiful.

Instead of spending all his time whining about politics and destroying his business, this faggot should be doing literally anything other than getting stressed out and worked up over an election that doesn't affect his cancer-ridden ass.

He deserves ass cancer

Compared to most video game reviewers or whatever you want to call them he is good.

Doesn't mean he's good in other areas.

He's acting on the "everything is black and white" mentality.
Reddit is either sucking his cock (which it actually would if not for basic things like free speech and localised moderation) or it's sucking hitlers cock.
He decided it's hitlers cock so he's throwing a tantrum in such a manner that he's deluded himself into thinking his absence harms them, in reality it harms him.

I know exactly how he's thinking because I did the same thing once. Only I had the good sense to admit I was being a faggot after a week.

You can do with him as you like, Ameribros; we don't want him back here in England either.

Since he is a man with nothing to lose you would expect him to take more drastic measures than to go and cry on the internet. Good thing all of these faggots are low energy or they mightve actually done something

He might be better than most of them when it comes to video game reviews, he never went full SJW and doesn't preach it but it doesn't mean shit in the end because he lives in an SJW clique echo chamber and refuses to listen to anyone that might challenge his views, it was pretty clear from his stance during gamer gate.

Conan actually changes over the course of the movie though.
The scene was there to show how they molded him into a ruthless killer, something he surpasses later as part of the theme of becoming an Übermensch.

(heil'd)
Like every other liberal after the election, he melted into a puddle of self-loathing and salt. All their talk of righteous revolution and winning at all costs for the sake of all muh marginalized groups turned out to be nothing.

Compare Total Asscancer's reaction to Jesse Cox's, a close associate of his who has been making Trump jokes the entire time.

He's angry that people are mocking his Mom. He's not happy about the result, but he's not calling people LITERALLY HITLER or insisting that the country has somehow turned into an entire nation of Hitlers. Instead of burning down his entire business, he went and had some fun with it instead.

I really wanted TB to take the red pill. He has come close so many times, but still refuse. I blame his circle og friends. They're all faggots, and as a result. Has turned him into one as well.

He has ass cancer. The red pill is a suppository for most people.

That's probably why he's still a cuck with a fat, rebellious wife raising another man's son.

Jesse is kind of an autist who just wants to have fun, but he isn't a bad guy. He gets bullied a lot even in their circle.

I know what you mean but there was almost no chance for it to happen because almost the entire gaming media and YT e-celeb scene is leftist at best and rabid SJWs at worst and these are his friends and people he interacts with the most.

Huh, didn't even know that. I guess he's been taking lessons from his good pal Jim Sterling, and his black cock loving wife…

Why do the majority of gamers seemed to be cucked?

This is one reason why I still play video games but don't take part in any part of it's degenerate "community".

She lost weight, a lot of weight
Plan B if he dies, and if she tires of the cuck.

Considering he spoke up about GamerGate the fabled jew hunting women rapists, its rather strange he's succumbed to hysteria.

Why?

Yea I enjoy him and crendor.
I feel like even when crendor talked about his politics he would survive in a white Nationalist society.
I think his only hang up is free speech. As long as he can joke about whatever he wants he will be content.

I know. It's a shame. He could have been so much more.

What a fucking fat cuckold faggot. Do make a thread when he finally dies from his ass cancer.

Completely with you on that. The Jewtube gaming community needs to be purged.

It is everyone in media.
This is to do well you need to have the most acceptable views, which is currently liberalism.

The idea of excessive softening is one of the many curses of our modern era.

How is this the 'darkest part of our national character'? This is fucking retarded.\

more like the dankest part of our national character

nice

The victor takes it all, the historical warrior kills the men and takes the women. Modern war is different but one should not represent the ancient times as bad.

He's not getting softer though, just more mature and less one dimensional.

So what I was actually trying to say was he becomes more than just a ruthless killer.

Actually I blame the drugs.

If I have one piece of advice for you anons:

Never every EVER marry a bisexual woman

they are untrustworthy in all ways

Johnny Depp agrees.

I agree with you.

That shit about his wife's kid being stick thin is a lie, the child is a fat sperg.

I can't stop giggling to myself like an idiot

Bain?!

I got to watch my mother die of cancer. She went pretty much insane in the last two years or so, from drugs and then brain mets. Metastasized cancer does really shitty things to your body.

I'm just going to attribute his splerging to that. Makes it easier to deal with actually.

He was like this before the ass cancer

HAHAHA TOTAL CUCK MARRIES HER WHEN SHES FAT AND HAS AN AUTISTIC KID AND AS HE DIES SHE STARTS TO LOOSE WEIGHT BUT HE PROBBLY CANT EVEN BANG HER BECAUSE ED FROM THE DRUGS
FUCKING GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY YOU LIMEY FUCK

Just look at hotwheels.
His disability made him far to pessimistic and bitter to accept that this place didn't fit with his vision of a libertarian paradise.
A healthy body is important if you want to have a healthy mind.
It's not a coincidence there's a correlation between being fit and leaning right.

kinda

That's unfortunate. I suspected his politics were retarded but this confirms it. The guy's pissing on people that have been with him for years. Stick to what you know fucker, gaming content. Nobody goes to you for your political opinions.

Christ this guy, I don't follow his work but I've seen some stuff. He sounded pretty reasonable those times. Now he just went full sopping cunt.

Damn, good for her.

Oh, theeeere it is.

It's all crystal clear. His worthless dying ass can no longer sponge off the system. His interest is entirely financial. But he doesn't want to admit it's all about the gibs, so he plays the virtue signaling racist-sexist-misogyslamophobic angle, because it's easy, the narrative is already there and he doesn't have to refute anything or defend his positions in his tantrum. What a disingenuous, lazy sack of shit welfare queen. Rot in hell. sage for doublepost

Oh wow this is even more entertaining considering that during his last podcast he told people to go and vote, he kept saying that it didn't matter which party people voted for he just urged everyone to have their voices heard.

Then he does a 180 and calls everyone that didn't vote for Hillary disgusting human beings that deserve his hate. Guess he thought Shillary would win and that his subscribers were mostly against Trump.

She's a big girl

Boo hoo. You have to deal with one right winger for every hundred braindead Liberals who post there.

The masked man?!

wait this guy is still around?

THE ORIGINAL ETHICS CUCK

and to think Holla Forums sucked his dick the longest, Jesus Christ. Wasn't surprised but still, that's a level of pathetic that shouldn't even be possible

btw, has he died yet?

What a hypocritical sack of shit.

The health care socialism he wants so much is available to him, but guess what? The best doctors are in America, and he knows it.

He moved to the US for economic opportunities, for the loose regulations and the massive audience that allowed him to leverage his opinion into a multi-million dollar business. Perhaps he should have properly invested the money the American system allowed him to get so he would be able to pay for the treatment he wants?

DON'T FORGET ALL THESE PEOPLE IN (((MEDIA))) AND (((ENTERTAINMENT))) WHO PROMISED THEY WOULD MOVE OUT OF THE U.S. IF TRUMP WINS…

HOLD THEM TO THEIR WORD!

Well, some people rushed to attack him too soon.
See, at first he was kind of reasonable. He had some opinions I'd disagree, sometimes I'd agree. But even when he was wrong, he made an effort to justify his viewpoint. At the very least, he was an interesting point of view to read/hear once or twice a week, even when he was wrong.

I think the turning point occured near his "VR" video. The "lol, 600$ for a new monitor is nothing" Remember that the fat fuck DID buy a 600$ monitor, but 90% of the market are people buying 150-200$ monitors.

I specifically remember that time as the first time he said something that he couldn't really back with a reasonable argument. And when he DID try to back it up, he used a bunch of shit that wasn't even near being logical.
A lot of anons started going "Okay dude, what the fuck? You can't just say that and expect everyone to believe you".
The kneejerkers from before jumped on it like flies on shit, but that was actually worse: the "fans" he had rabidly defended him and we'd get a daily thread on Holla Forums talking about his cancer-ridden ass. At that time, I'd rather people not talk about him at all and wait to see what he did next.

So then a bunch of other stuff happened. Lots of small things that aren't really the point here. It wasn't one BIG thing he did, it was just a bunch of small stupid shit he said. A constant stream of stupidty that slowly but steadly started started pissing more and more people.
Heck, I'm a very patient person and kinda liked his videos but even I got to a point where I said "fuck him". Imagine less patient people.

The point I wanted to make was that all the initial kneejerk reaction did was delay the process of disgrace. People should have held off from posting "TotalAsscancer" for atleast a month. Let him speak, let him redem or, in this case, doomhimself. Done at the right time, the hostile reaction wouldn't be kneejerk anymore and swopped a LARGE portion of his fans.

Right now, you can make a thread about him and find that in every 7 or 8 people, 1 still thinks he was (is) right. Could have been less were it not to autistic fits of rage from Holla Forumsirgins.

He's never been good at arguments. You can always simplifying them into "i have a different opinion to you" = your argument invalid. No body called him out on his shit and now this salt mine.But im thankful.

He literally takes care of another man's child.

He could never get onboard with us no matter how true our ideals since using the word "cuck" as an insult will forever hurt him deep in his fat faggy soul.

Oh my

I suddenly like his wife a whole lot more.

I'm glad I quit GamerGate long ago to join the glorious legions of Holla Forums.

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

The GaymerGoys faggots lose their opportunity to win, and their best elements joined us to make america great again.
You call them memes… but maybe it was nanomachines?

I just realized…. Total biscuit doesn't have cancer,
he IS cancer. *yeah that took me way to long to realize*

As much as I feel bad for people born with genetic defects and diseases, it's for the good of the gene pool that you do not reproduce.

fuck that, call out the maggot immediately and burn it. That's what Trump did, and he won. That's what Holla Forums did, and we exposed Gamergate once it was taken over by the losers, and exposed it for what it was, and then we single-handedly meme'd Trump into the presidency.

Every single ethics cuck in Gamergate was just proven wrong

Crashing this Bain with no survivors. Poor daft bong never stood a chance, did he?

Getting ready to go back on the market I see.

Trump needs to airstrike Rothchildland until they get the message to stop sending these cucks over here.

he's actually a good guy, just deluded
i tried to redpill him on the cancer (((industry)) on twatter, to no avail
he played a great role to sanitize the gaming press, please

If I take those gibs away, will he die?

A dead enemy may think he died for a good cause. Death shall come after defeat; self-inflicted or not.

In her recent tweets she even says she is bisexual, so seems like shes probably just 'fucking' a chick, hence shes got fitter.

Is the kid even his?

FUCKING SAVED, NAMELESS ONE

his own wife didnt vote for him, KEK!!!!!

whelp, just unsubbed from this cunt.

Man climate change is a real sacred cow for them isn't it.

They're terrified of not belonging, if they hold wrongthink then their circle of fellow faggot leftists will cut them lose and they don't see anything outside leftism besides a howling waste of deplorable hillbillies. Leftism is a cult so big we don't even call it a cult anymore, we just call it politics.

Get totalbiscuit on board, I'll call it in.

Wasn't he a goon at some point?

He got cancer, its the same thing.

That is fucking foul. Usually I just have veggies from my garden or the store and some meat I pulled out for defrosting, along with the usual milk, eggs, etc. Less than once a week do I eat ice cream like that, and it's maybe once a month that I grab some kind of soda.

What a retarded piece of shit faggot libcuck

Anyway, sage for gamergoy

Holla Forumsirgin here

I remember years ago back when John Bain was just a World of Warcraft podcaster. Back then there was no political bias, and he only cared about the love of the game. When he became a critic he was loved so much for he went out of his way to attack shitty games and developers whompulls fast ones like Valve when they put day one microtransactions in Portal 2.

Then, he met Genna Bain, and they bith moved to San Francisco. He moment he set foot in that hellhole, something changed. He began defending Anita Sarkeesian and Jim "Anita is not Magneto" Sterling, amd started changing his beliefs. Suddenly he starts shilling heavily for day one cosmetic DLC, and shows support for artsy non-games like Gone Home.

He used to do so much, and he had a promising career as a laywer. But instead, he decided to cuck himself out to a hambeast just to fit in. No sense crying over spilled milk, since he chose this life, and now he'll die in it.

Bullshit. What movie did you watch? Conan didn't give Thulsa Doom a hug. He cut his fucking head off and threw it at the brainwashed followers. Then he burned down the entire fucking temple.

D-Did he cuck himself on his own subreddit?

What planet do these clowns live on where "the media" was opposed to their candidate?

Virtually every single broadsheet, major broadcaster (state owned or otherwise), major weekly magazine etc in the entire western world was behind Clinton.

If you make any attempt to accept reality you can't be a leftist.

He's a dying faggot that wants western civilization to die with him. Make him suffer in his last days.

God dammit TB, every time I start to forget how much of a shit you can be you go and start acting like a gigantic faggot again.

I suppose there's a reason I stopped watching his content after all.

I always like the other guys answer, too

t. plainsman

Why did you post that pacifist christian bullshit? Weaklings like that are the death of the West. In a war between barbarians like Conan and faggots like that, the barbarians win.

You can burn the fat on your body but the fatty face is permanent.

I think I stopped watching him when on one of his podcasts he promoted the idea that things like settings and names in games shouldn't be changed to make them more appealing to audiences in other cultures, decrying censorship based on cultural sensitivities and basically supporting artistic integrity, but right after that commented that he was completely okay with changing or even removing entire parts of some chink ps vita game because they dealt with an college student having an affair with an underage girl because pedo undertones creep him out.
With all the anti gg and pro violent video game shit hes done I had gathered the impression that he was a true supporter of free speech. Turns out he's just as pretentious as your typical SJ cunt, just that his triggers are set at a different level.

This fucking guy embodies so much of why we needed a nationalist to win the presidency. This cancerous motherfucker isn't even American but as soon as he moves to LA he thinks he gets to tell us what kind of progress our country is supposed to make, as though the reason he left his own country for ours was for any other reason than that it's better here for not being quite as much of a progressive cuckfuck. If he wants socialized healthcare so fucking bad he should have stayed in the UK or some other EU shithole.

You do reap what you sow, John. That's why you got cancer and are going to die without dignity or legacy. Cheers, faggot.

Holla Forums board owner is a kike. not as bad as he could be, but autistic about some things.

If he bought coverage its a contract that can't be broken because you got sick. Literally the only reason repealing obamacare would harm him is if he was a worthless leacher who didn't buy insurance or bought insurance after he got sick.

And this is coming from a Giant Bomb fan before Alex pozzed the entire thing up.
Such low energy…

I'm not even a healthnut and that shit still disgusts me

Thanks Obama
Trump will fix this

She still is plenty fat, fat on face only starts to disappear at low bodyfat percentages.
Anyhow, what a bitch. Blaming the govt for your problems when they're not caused by the govt is the eternal mantra of the leftist.

Ryan dying really fucked with his morale. Poor guy just snapped I guess. Not that I blame him considering his house looks like a neet lives there and he lets everyone do whatever they want on camera.

He's OK with banning types of free speech. Or "hate speech" as he calls it. If he had his way we'd all be in jail. Fuck him. Send him back.

Not just hate speech.

Yes, his circle of friends are responsible for pulling him back. He was afraid of losing them since they were all strongly anti-GG. Every time I occasionally watched a TB video, he would always reference Jim Sterling as if there was some quota he had to fill.

Current Year - 1 is that way, my man.

His British roots makes him believe that the loosely defined "hate speech" should be censored and uses it as a reason to close down comments sections out of fear.

Retarded 'hate speech' argument is effectively a ban on doing or mentioning anything Hitler or the KKK did as a positive.

If they had it their way, they'd ban the ability for people to inform people about God and the Bible.

The only reason they don't ban that but instead ban 'anti-semitism' is because anti-semitism isn't a 'special class of knowledge' that they put religious ideas under - because of:

Leftist logic, ladies and gentlemen.

Getting cancer in Britain may as well be a death sentence. Funny how his lifespan has been improved by the capitalist health system that he so desperately hates.

Fucking ungrateful swine.

Since they give them money.

2 weeks ago I think it was on his podcast he said he's okay with the robot driving cars and lists his dumb ass reasons why. Leaving out the part where your car can be tracked and that it's programed to kill you,. Not that a socialist cares that big brother is watching him.

He doesn't even live in LA. He lives in the south. I bet he saw friendly people with trump hats all over the place and I bet it pissed him off. Good. Fuck him. and I'm telling you some Brits just have this thing in them where they still want to tell us what to do. They still want us to be like them.

Trump went with the attitude of praising those that seemed to support him.

TB was being supportive of dealing with the scandal, at least publicly, so people supported him. Seems reasonable enough.

It was only long after GG started that anyone found out he tried working behind the scenes to reconcile things without harming any journalists' reputations which goes against actually dealing with the scandal. It was at that point that most people on Holla Forums disowned him.

It was honestly a similar situation with a few different people that they just wanted to look for some quick solution to feel like the scandal was over and done with, which didn't work out as most people wanted to just continue talking about one new problem after another that they were finding in the video game media.

It was Gul Dukat from DS9. user was making a star trek reference, but he's still right.

Is he going to create a safe space website where cognitive dissonance can not happen, because it is only an echo chamber repeating BS inside a SJW propaganda bubble? Cringeworthy.

He likes to dish out things, but won't take any back. That's why he disabled comments on his videos and has a "PR" guy ( his wife) handle his twitter. Guess he must have got a hold of his twitter and had a little hissy fit.

Tweet this to that faggot. Make him cry.

well, think about it. most of these people have created "careers" out of filming themselves playing children's games, so they're in effect infantalized attention whores. Plus they're all skinnyfat nu-male cuckbearded losers, so why would the political Right appeal to them? They find it scary.

Poetic.

fucking Holla Forumsirgins, clean your house

Why do you think a lot of Holla Forums users are on Holla Forums? :^)

rest, TB.
you must have strong physical and mental fortitude to endure the banter.
it can become too much.

This post is disgusting.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

I hated this faggot the moment he white-knighted Bethesda during the whole "paid mods" fiasco. He only turned his opinion around when it got so unanimously hated even his own hugbox gave him shit over it, and even then he did the whole "BOTH SIDES RAISE GOOD POINTS DESPITE ONE BEING OBVIOUSLY CORRECT, ONLY SHITLORDS HAVE POLAR OPINIONS" while passive-aggressively insulting his detractors.

It would be extremely painful.

It's not the gamers, it's the gaming media. And jewtubers count as a part of that media. The media is liberal because the media is liberal, and what that means is if people who want to be successful in media perceive that the current politically correct thing to be is liberal then they will be liberal. It's a self fulfilling prophecy and it will only change when it gets extreme enough to the point where your average person gets sick of it which is exactly what happened yesterday. Around a decade ago, the backlash against extreme conservatism (warhawks and muh homophobes) caused the media to shift into liberalism and this election will cause it to shift back.

His wife is the one that urged him into that crossdressing shit. They even have cartoon icons of them in owner/sub scenario on their site. Haha so funny to dress up like a woman and have your wife fuck you. One thing you guys should test potential wives for is any sort of amusement at the idea that she would be your master while you're collared and submissive. Weed out this shit. This man is smarter than this but look at him now. Fucking pathetic. I wonder if a dirty dildo caused his butt cancer tbqh.

This. There is a huge disconnect between the gaming media and celebs and actual gamers, that's why GG happened. SJW walking simulators don't sell shit no matter how much they shill them. AAA games with SJW shit do sell but that's because they're AAA and more and more of them flop hard.

Also spending his money on her new boytoys, gotta hurt. Maybe he likes the pain though.

The kid is not his

butterface

Degenerate.

You mean you updated it to your journal.

I knew since his R.Mika ad hominid attack that he changed for the worst. Everything Disney touches gets worse. Fuck his concession speech he along with all the other regressive are over its time for something new.

And he's a balding fat depressed fuck. What a hero.

The nerve of this cancerous cuckold to question my birthright that was built by my forefathers, thinking he's earned some special consideration for 'earning his way into this country,' when he hasn't even bothered to become a full blown citizen where he COULD actually vote.

I'm not sure if I want him to die quick and get it over with, or wither away over a long period of type becoming increasingly impotent and worthless. Probably the former, I'm feeling very magnanimous today.

I forgot why I unsubscribed like a year ago apart from not really playing video games anymore but now I remember that he is a whiny fucking cuck.

I am a eurofag, so I have a very limited understanding of you burgers' health care system. Wouldn't it be possible for a man in cancer-man's position to pay his way to the proper treatment even if his insurance suddenly doesn't cover his ass?

Why would the terms of his insurance even change in the first place when obamacare gets revoked?

Only good part of Obamacare is that it prevented insurance from being denied to someone due to preexisting condition.

Healthcare costs are also very large without insurance, since they negotiate pricing at hospitals based on idea that everyone has insurance. It's been similar to what you find with college tuition here where it's seen as a necessity to get loans for school so they could raise their prices through the roof.

It's also why Trump talks of repealing and replacing rather than just repealing.

Because his vidya opinions are top notch. He is a cuck on most other regards, though.

everyone's dying technically.

nice quads

holy fuck, that picture. i thought he got his taken care of and was fine? and that was a few years ago. what happened?

*got his broken ass taken care of

What a faggot. I always considered him John Oliver tier entertainment (a scoffing Brit) but i didn't realize he was also total cuck. No surprise for someone that lives off YouTube contacts though.

People started pissing on him way before that. It started years ago when he first emerged from the SA forums as an online persona. He's quite a rude faggot, not unlike most people on imageboards, and was quite prone to blowouts in youtube comments (before he disabled them). So Holla Forums started shitting on him for his rudeness (and also dug up some rather rank shit he posted on SA forums as a teenager). I didn't mind him back then, because why the fuck am I supposed to hate a motherfucker who's rude and blunt, but truthful and diligent in his vidya analysis? Shit started deteriorating around early-mid 2014, though, with a brief resurgence of popularity for him during GamerGate. But then it started declining again, especially once he started defending some rather unreasonable hardware and vidya (as detailed in your post).

tbh its not, I spent $1k on a 40" 4k TV and another $250 on a arm to use as my monitor, and another $1350 on a pair of GTX 980s

Supporting Killary gives you giga-cancer.

Nigger the entire point of insurance is to buy it before you become a liability. You don't buy fire insurance while your house is on fire, or auto insurance after crashing your car. That would be retarded, no one would buy insurance until they had a problem, and the insurance company would make no money. The industry would not exist.

The ONLY way insurance companies can "insure" people who are already sick is to force others who aren't sick to buy it and pay the costs, which is exactly what Obamacare and all other socialized medicine is. It's not really insurance, it's a tax on the healthy paid to the sick.

Wait, did she vote for trump or johnson/stein?

I guess I still need to get used to the idea that voting for anything not Hillary is a vote for Donald Trump.
No, but by that logic a vote for aleppo is a vote for Hillary/Trump.

Not Trump though, he will live foreeeever!!

(checked and heil'd)

she voted for Johnson but in TB's libcuck britbong mind that's equal to voting for Trump because it's not a vote for Hillary.

This is also not allowed on Holla Forums
Probably for good reasons…

And this is why AAA gaming is ded.. :/

>muh 4k telly :^)

Yeah, she's out fucking while he's dying haha.

I think it's you whose deluded. You should read some of this stuff.

He's probably faking for benefits and charity loot. Look what a fat fuck he is in the photo.

Encourage him to kill himself. He has nothing to look foward to.

TotalBiscuit posts apology that isn't actually an apology at all, apparently wants to join politics himself.

Oh yes, that's what we need. Another hypocrite in politics.