Trump on the Environment

So Trump doesn't believe in global warming. What do you anons think that he should do

Influential Republican economists Gregory Mankiw calls for a carbon tax
businessinsider.com.au/gregory-mankiw-harvard-professor-carbon-tax-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

Do you think its ok to put this strangle hold on states with high rates of unemployment?

Should he lift regulation regardless of the environment?

Or perhaps you can provide your redpills about this matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k
geoengineeringwatch.org/
archive.is/RvFrR
worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/04/18/raising-trillions-for-climate-finance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Stirling_Radioisotope_Generator
science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/
archive.is/3fEW0
content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19791224,00.html
content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19731203,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
unric
science.nasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Global Warming is a kike hoax to keep white people from reproducing and further starve them of their prosperity through unnecessary regulations and taxes.

The less prosperity a populace has, the more they need loans. The more loans, the more bankers profit.

stay a while, and listen

whoops, wrong thread

Telling him to lurk moar may have been appropriate, user.

Global warming has been pushed since as far back as the 1920s. I think we can agree by now that's it's bullshit. But, what about solar cycles? I do think there is something very gradually affecting the weather, but that it is more related to some natural cycle than our own environmental actions.

I don't care about global warming.

What I do care about is how fucking harmful coal power plants are to the surrounding area.

IMO sell the coal to the third world, switch our power plants to nuclear/solar/wind where it makes sense

The solar minimum bought some extra time.
Assuming the science is on the money with global warming, why can't we sequester carbon and/or capture it as it's produced to offset our output?

Into the chamber, Schlomo.
>>>/gaschamber/

Global warming happens, but it's already mostly over and will cool soon(in the grand scheme of things. )
Weather gets more and less extreme etc etc. Climate change is real in the sense that the climate changes, last year it snowed on X date, this year it snowed on Y date. Big fucking deal, go skiing later you fag.
Global Warming is a scam to get you to pay carbon tax though, climate change just describes the natural cycle of the weather on Earth.

Gas-fired clean coal generators are a thing.
India buys the shit stuff.

You forgot, they also cannot afford children with this system. Then you realize your tax dollars are going towards Muslims who do nothing for your society other then rape your children / make as many babies as possible.

Relax nigga.

Global warming has no credible evidence. It's as real as the Clinton polls. The further it gets from being true the more blatant they lie about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyUDGfCNC-k

These have been some of the coldest years on record (records are only around 100 years) and they will lie saying it's warm 'somewhere'.
I love global warming because it's such a huge blatant lie that once people see the truth they have to see the extent they are controlled.

The issue with this is weather warfare and geoengineering of the planet that's currently ongoing but kept secret.

geoengineeringwatch.org/

Tens of thousands of scientists have spoken out against it, celebrities(Chuck Norris) are starting to raise public awareness and lawyers are pressing charges. If this contingent of well organized and very angry professionals willing to devote their lives and sacrifice their careers didn't exist the whole field of climate change at the political level would be very different. Yet the media ignores them, only those involved in climate change at the legislative level know about how much of a hindrance they are.

Climate change isn't as simple as 'kikes want to tax you for polluting/breathing' although that's certainly the case and shouldn't surprise anybody.

Trump says he doesn't believe in global warming to play ball with Republican politics, but he's said we need to clean the air and the water. which would take care of global warming assuming it actually exists and works like liberals say it does. So what's the big deal?

AFAIK global warming is a cummulate of many things, one of them being human influence.
However, solar explosions, weather cycles and much more contribute atleast 75% to it…
I'm not saying its fake, but the human aspect is by far not as big as media wants us to believe.

Source: My Chem,Physics and Geo profs.

Coal plants aren't bad; the mines definitely cause deaths to miners though.
I'd be in agreement if they were pushing to stop deforestation instead of the nonsense they are using this propaganda for. But they insist on the opposite, two weeks ago big breakthrough to take carbon dioxide out of the air to create fuel. RIP forests. These clueless bumblefucks are going to destroy the earth with their lies.

It was warmer at multiple times in recent history. Portugal has a map hundreds of years old that shows antartica when it did not have ice. Viking settlements have been uncovered from ice melting. Recent news in the last 2 months was of a military base in Greenland being uncovered from ice that was built in the 1970s; meaning it was warmer then and since covered by the cold.

remember the ozone holes that have mysteriously disappeared? Not sure how old you are user.
Funny how something pushed so hard was easily debunked by anyone with a high school education in basic chemistry and earths atmosphere. Also knowing that the patent on the CFC molecule was expiring and (((who))) owned it is a fun side track to go down which (if you are aware of the JQ) leads you to the same end the scientific investigation does.

utter horse shite, has been debunked by top level professors, the ones without ((())) around their names anyway.
see above, jsut another name they tried to use to push it
Observably has been happening as far back as we have been able to obtain ice cores. Not caused by man though, a natural process.

Trump has a borderline genius IQ, I doubt he would be a 'jump on the bandwagon' type and would have researched this like many of us here have.

inb4 flat earth faggots descend upon this thread and throw shit everywhere

Found the map. 1513 map from Turkish archive that shows detailed contours of antarctic coastline which is now hidden under ice.

All rare earth metals for making the panels come from China
Inefficient and requires a lot of land and no endangered bird species
Right on

Pointing out that earth is a mostly level plane isn't throwing shit around.

Global Warming, goy! If you odn't give us all your money and go to live in high density goyim pens, you might be poor or displaced in the future!

The answer is simple, just put a tax on consumption, the only solution is to cut back, and the only way Americans will ever cut back is if they are forced to, otherwise they will stuff their faces with as many cheap burgers and tanks of gasoline they can.

called it

Or we could cut back on how many kikes we have living.

sorry fam but they certainly are in terms of their emissions not to mention radioactive waste they spit out

Lets suppose for an instant that global warming is real
The problem then is actually China, India, South America, and Africa who are quickly becoming the largest polluters and have no incentive to stop

The US has already cleaned up our act quite a bit. I would like Trump to come down hard on the Forest Service though since they basically let logging corporations knock down all the old growth forest in the US

This
Solar is actually pretty useful at a personal level, but not as great at the industrial level
Frankly, the big thing holding nuclear power back in the US is the nuclear industry, they're pretty happy holding their current monopoly and they get tons of federal gibs

There was also acid rain for awhile in the mid 90's that was going all the vegetation.

They get to take credit for preventing nothing from happening. It's no different than the catholic church 'fighting the forces of Satan' for over a thousand years. Instead of speaking to their flock in Latin they have charts and numbers nobody knows how to read and means nothing.

Culling isn't the answer, that would be very unpopular, and most likely you would be one of the ones who was cut back, however if that ever went through I would gladly lose my life if it meant every other non-genius goes too, but most likely it would be politicians and their think tanks that get to live with every non yacht owning person being gutted.

Denying global warming is fucking stupid, as is limiting green house gases. We've already missed the point where that'd do any good. We've started positive feedback loops. The climate is going to change and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

What needs to be done is to prepare for the fallout. The hundred of million of climate refugees that will be heading to Europe and NA have to be stopped by force or they will destroy us all. Preparations needs to be made on so many levels to prepare us for this. Material, training, psychological. This is what should be discussed, but it won't. Because people aren't ready to face the facts yet.

This is another good point
Assuming it's real, according to all the major scientists it's too late to really do anything about it

Global warming is bullshit. If these kike pretenders actually cared about the environment they'd be focusing on the core issues of forest and wildlife protection which is what ACTUAL environmentalists care about. By the way goys we're going into a record solar minimum within the next 3-5 years that will last at least 15 years, when the temp drops 20 degrees you global warming fags are going to say "i-it was just climate change it's the co2 making the earth cold!"

You and every other retarded faggot from cuckchan can fucking gas yourself.

Nothing. Wasting a $100 trillion dollars to try to control the climate of the Earth would be a gigantic mistake.

Mobilizing the Billions and Trillions for Climate Finance

archive.is/RvFrR

worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/04/18/raising-trillions-for-climate-finance

"Over the next 15 years, the global economy will require an estimated $89 trillion in infrastructure investments across cities, energy, and land-use systems, and $4.1 trillion in incremental investment for the low-carbon transition to keep within the internationally agreed limit of a 2 degree Celsius temperature rise."

The planet was warmer a 1000 years ago than it is now. And 400 years ago it was colder. There are natural cycles and I don't think fossil fuels can change these cycles significantly. Especially when the alarmism comes from computer models that haven't been able to predict the present.

Yeah, I haven't been on halfchan since project chanology took off..

So 500 a year old map is supposed to hold up against all the data collected over the last few decades? Being on guard for conspiracies and lies is all well and good, but there has to be at least some kind of evidence.

This is the real answer, keeping our forests is the MOST important thing we can do, yet 90% of our rainforests is being slashed down for cheap beefcut imports from South America to fat Americans, if any politician actually cared about the environment there would be more vegans/vegetarians in congress and senate, yet all they do is greenwash everything. And even if you don't believe in global warming or climate change then you probably know how important these forests are to diversity and future scientific breakthroughs.

There are worse things than having solar power all over the place. 1 it allows people to be in control of their own energy and not be dependent on (((global energy markets))), 2 it will help if global warming is real. Remember that global warming as a concept came from bell labs which invented radio telescopes and lasers and the transistor. Not the shitty people that have attached themselves to it today.

Seriously, if people want to look beyond global warming conspiracy (its real), solar guarentees us near grid independence, THAT IS AMAZING, that is one of the most liberating things our society could obtain.

Fuck off.

We already have full grid independence, only a good goy uses electricity. I'm powering this laptop with a handcrank to use the internet only thing I use the electric jew for.

Nuclear was and still is the answer.

I look at deep space satellite design that have heating units the size of a toaster stay 600 degrees Celsius(that's red hot for you burgers) for 14 years straight thanks to a single fuel pellet no bigger than your thumb and have to laugh.

Or how about the Advanced Stirling Radioisotope Generator, 130 watts of electricity with two of those heating units for 14 years straight in a package smaller than a mini fridge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Stirling_Radioisotope_Generator

This isn't pie in the sky 'free energy', theoretical fusion reactors or dangerous fission reactors. It existed since the 50's and they were drawing up planes and cars that would run on nuclear batteries until their parts wore out back then.

"Global warming" is a kike scam which true purpose is to force overpriced "green technologies" (patented and manufactured by kike owned companies, look up Rothschild involvement) onto goyim, mostly through using their tax money for public projects and enforcing regulations which would force them to buy them directly.

It's secondary goal is to keep developing countries in perpetual poverty by making their industries noncompetitive.

buh muh radiation goy

Are you legit retarded? Yet another record year.

Fuck off kike.

It's not called global warming anymore. It's called climate change. Find out why the Jews changed the name and you will find the truth. Start with Randal Carlson.

If global warming is real, then how comes i'm freezing? Libtards are stupid. They can't do basic logic.

This. The independence argument is one used far too little in regards to solar power. If you live in a rural area and/or farm having a windturbine is also a good idea. The massive solar power and wind parks that are being build are a joke though, which is I think a reason a lot of people think solar power is a meme. Keep in mind that I think this is only valid for private usage.

For mass energy production nuclear power is a way more logical choice.

No it perfectly applies here too.

Milankovich cycles fully explain current temperature variations.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milankovitch_cycles

Also, excess carbon and a higher global temperature is good for nature. Embed related.

This doesn't mean that at all. You do realise that glaciers move, right? Those military bases were covered by shifting glaciers and not new ice.

Promote NUCLEAR!!

It was global cooling in the 70s and we were supposed to be in an ice age by now, then it was global warming and all the ice caps were supposed to melt.

Now denying climate change is like denying the Holocaust, you get publicly shamed for even questioning it.

that image is bullshit

science.time.com/2013/06/06/sorry-a-time-magazine-cover-did-not-predict-a-coming-ice-age/

Disregard my post. I suck cocks

here's an archive so you don't give Time clickshekels

archive.is/3fEW0

I want to agree with you, I'm still not 100% sure but I'm not like these other cucks who will go full alarmist.
Pollution was always a bigger factor for me anyway, we should focus less on carbon emissions and more on sea pollution.

The image is bullshit, yet Time did run these covers on Dec 3, 1972 and Dec 24, 1979 respectively.

content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19791224,00.html

content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19731203,00.html

I suspect the fake image was made as a "gotcha" to discredit the blasphemers of the second biggest Jewish hoax of the 20th century.

Scientist eats uranium.
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

People really don't know how much science is the new religion scamming them.

wtf do you think "stay a while and listen" means, you nigger faggot?

checking consecutive gets

gah

teach me how to harness the eternal fascism of hand crank power user-kun

I believe in global greening…
wattsupwiththat.com/2016/02/16/study-increased-carbon-dioxide-is-greening-deserts-globally/

Give a shit about the environment. Which carbon faggots don't.

Americans having even less money isn't going to help the planet.

Jews trading literal hot air futures, not going to help the planet.

Deforestation, soil erosion, polluting of the seas and oceans etc,etc. All things that CAN be tackled and thus, a difference made.

CO2 which is one of the five elements essential for life and not a posion just because the fucking corrupt EPA says so. CO2 levels have NEVER preceded rising temperatures. It's just total bullshit.

This UN bitch admits it's about Commie economics.

unric dot org/en/latest-un-buzz/29623-figueres-first-time-the-world-economy-is-transformed-intentionally

NASA bro, CO2 protects and COOLS the planet.
science.nasa dot gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/22mar_saber/

I have fucking hundreds of these.

Carbon is another dirty Jew trick and believing in it, is up there with the Holocaust.