Shillary Clinton is going to win the popular vote

Shillary Clinton is going to win the popular vote.

They are STILL bringing in votes in California and Washington, and right now its unlikely that Trump will overtake Hillary votes at this point.

They are STILL stealing it, and in California, Illegals can vote.

We need to get counter meming this.

www .nytimes.com/elections/results/president

Who cares? GWB lost the popular vote in 2000 but he still won the election

The EC counts, the popular vote doesn't

Git gud nigga

That is the shitty part though, no Republican has won the popular vote since 1988.

You could count 2004, but that was because 911.

They might use this for some bullshit, user. Don't know what, though. Not even sure it matters. But it could.

The dems have been pushing for the removal of the electoral college for decades for this reason.

It why they meme democracy all the time.

With Arizona, Michigan, New Hampshire still to be counted? Yeah, no

check the map … they are mostly counted.

Its cali and Washington killing us.

the count for these states might (((stop))) because we already know who won there, goy

Fuck them, they're not going to do anything. Republicans now control the House, the Senate, The Supreme Court and The Presidency.

GG

Just too bad David Duke didn't win.

lel still going, ctr? it's over

Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!
Sieg Heil!

They don't count the number of votes until they've called the state, dummy.

There are still other places that aren't 100%

It's meaningless now for them to try anything considering Hillary has already conceded. Once that's done, it's pretty much over no matter the result beyond that point.

well, I can lose 0.005 bitcoins

If it happens you counter-meme about how fucking ILLEGALS can get driver's licenses in California and vote with them and about the need for voter ID.

The fact of the matter is that we have no idea how many Clinton votes are from illegals, especially with the new California policy. It could be in the millions

Trump already won. Electoral votes are the only thing that matters. If the Democraps actually cared about white people they would've spend time and money in the white midwest instead of catering to illegals and niggers and tumblrinas in deep blue states.

I took it more as "Hillary got shitfaced tonight and she can't come out until she sobers up"

We also don't know how many are duplicates in states with no ID requirements.

This is pretty exciting actually.

Owning SCOTUS is a big deal especially if we get a few super conservative young people on there.

We can BTFO of liberals for decades to come.

I'm pretty sure Cali and Nevada, were swamped with illegals, because Nevada was showing Red most of the time, but they won two extra house seats and it went blue otherwise.

The Senate seat went red.

The electoral college doesn't actually vote until December, I think.

December 19, I believe. Also something about the results not being made public until January 6th? Without looking it up, that's all I can recall just off the top of my head.

They're stealing votes now, since election is over, nobody will really notice or care.

Michigan seems stuck on 99 percent counted with Trump barely in the lead…

Yeah Nevada was a real disappointment. I had good feels about both Nevada and Colorado but it looks like they are gone for good from Californication. And what the hell happened in Georgia?

It's like the pundits said, the demographics have shifted in the South and Southwest, but we are taking back the rust belt White vote.

Colorado lets illegals vote as well.

We really need to crack down on it, because its basically cheating. It really IS an invasion when they get to vote, its that kinda shit that starts wars.

Oh go away, faggot

They were far too low energy to venture out of their safe spaces

no u?

The other thing is…. overall the electorate rejected Hillary, because if you add Libertarian votes to the R side, she lost by quite a bit.

Libertarians are basically Republicans minus the social issues. Trump is not a Christian conservative either. Its really a BTFO of the ultra christian wing of the party.

Losing the popular vote means more lib tears. Who gives a fuck?

I disagree. They are saying this was the biggest turnout of evangelicals since Reagan. I think Trump's saying that "we will say Merry Christmas again" and his strong defense of life in the debate had a lot to do with it.

Right, because they have no other option now. The Democrats are so bad.

Pic related, spread this. If you add the conservative Libertarian vote to the Trump side, you can show normies Hillary got BTFO in the entire US except for the most faggiest states.

If they keep their bullshit confined to those states, then I don't mind, since it will do nothing for the electoral votes. If leftists try and use this as an excuse to start shit, then they will get shit, the worst shit.

That's more a political correctness issue than anything.

I doubt Trump is a strong Christian. He said in his victory speech that his parents were watching him, so he probably believes, but he's not a Bible Thumper and I don't think he ever tried to present himself as one

And that's going to happen in 4 years. The Democratic Party in 2020, no matter who their candidate is going to be, will be the party of banks, immigrants and Hollywood celebrities – and nobody else.

THINK ABOUT THIS
It is possible that some people are resident of one state, but voted in another state. Then after recounting the votes including their votes, HILLARY CAN WIN THEN.
How about that?

AND if they can make it tied, congress declare using popular votes as a standard, then Hillary becomes president.

And since the number of electoral votes for each state depends on some certain characters of the state, they can try changing that number to cheat Hillary into winning.

It's 48 hours. They should have been done yesterday. I don't believe any of this shit.

Mittens got more votes than Trump. Bullshit.

GWB only had any sort of authority as a result of 9/11 though. If 9/11 hadn't happened GWB would have been a lame duck his entire careeer and a one term president.

The left will employ their ISIS goons to try and stage a terror attack during a Trump presidency to make him look weak to the American people. Dems will try to undermine all of Trump's favorables, it is just what they do as a strategy, tear people down.

Trump has to be ready for the terror attack and wipe out the plotters before it happens or help ensure that just like 9/11 it is such a massive loss of life that Americans have no choice but to rally around him.

Probably the best Trump is: find out the plot, let it happen, but ensure it is 100 times worse than the plotters intended. That way Trump doesn't look weak but instead he looks like our only savior.

If 9/11 didn't happen we'd be riding high on a surplus in 2004 and Bush would have won even more handily than he actually did.

Let them try to argue for popular vote. It just helps us expose the cheating. Without illegals and corpse voters, they would have lost the popular vote as well. This needs to stop before 2020.

"""""""""""""""""blue""""""""""""""""" states

oh and hopefully the faggots who want to move to Canada because of this, realize that 60+% of the country did not vote for Trudeau, and that he technically has more power than Obama and maybe even Trump (not sure about Donald)

We need to scour the voting data for this election to find the millions of dead, illegals, and various other frauds that were found in the last, it was 4.5 million last time and they went into overdrive with corruption this time, I wouldn't be at all surprised with 10 million illegitimate dem votes. After showing that, Trump will conclusively be shown to have the popular vote. How did they determine these things last time?

interesting. per wiki, turnout was up 2% even though about 5 million less people voted

Wouldn't put too much on this matter. the United States is a federal republic with an Electoral College system for choosing the president, a compromise between letting Congress and the popular vote choose the next elected president of the USA. The popular vote within each state only selects who wins the electors from that state. Very rarely has an elector not voted the will of the people, for two main reasons, not wanting a fine and not having millions of pissed off people out for their hide.
This is most likely a scare tactic to get some paranoid user to try something stupid.

Awesome.

cancel that, forgot about Aleppo man and Stein

WHEN THE LAWSUIT INVALIDATES THE VOTES FROM DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ’ COUNTY, TRUMP WILL BE AHEAD BY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.

There are some cuckchan LARPing faggots trying to pretend that hilldog still has a chance with the electoral college voting her in.
It's a terror campaign they're running and it's so far mildly effective.

If we elected through the popular vote (which would pretty much cause a secession crisis but that is here nor there) They candidates would campaign very differently and peopled would write off LA and NY completely and let them get millions of more votes.

That said, you shouldn't count illegals and dead people as voters anyways.

Californian has already given all their EC to hillary. More votes from them aren't gonna change shit

Trump would never do that, concern troll

It's against federal law for illigals to vote. You just need more red pill.

Incorrect, they're still trying with building a "hillary won the popular vote"(she didn't) narrative to pull something jewnannigans with that.

At this point, as long as we have the electoral vote, it doesn't matter. We prep for 2020 by deporting them all.

They knew on 11/8/16 she was going to fail (before things went into Trump's failure). All the major media outlets starting reporting that Hillary "will win the popular vote" before you could even call who won Pennsylvania.

Wrongo, they're up to something.

It gives them a rallying point, a 'fact' around which they will maintain the fiction that they are the true voice of the people. We should deny them that at every turn. THE SALT MUST FLOW!

Step 1: Build the wall
Step 2: Deport them all
Step 3: Purge the 4 million dead clinton "voters" from the registry
Step 4: Win 2020 popular and electoral vote by a landslide that would make Reagan's reelection look like nothing.

I disagree. Bush was only able to hang on in 2004 because of "don't change horses midfight" or whatever.