Markets are DOWN and everyone will blame Trump

I assume the markets will crash between tomorrow and 14th November, which is the day of the largest Supermoon in 70 years… Because Shemitah fags could be right after all.

The markets have been overinflated for years now and they need to deflate.
How do we explain to normies that this isn't Trump's fault?

Kikes losing money. I like it.

He is not even in the office yet, how can it be his fault?

Checked!
I know it isn't Trump's fault but these Jews will still blame him.

What's a solution to this? Do we make memes?

This is artificial suffering caused by banking cartels to punish America for being bad.

Just like Brexit.

He could go out and expose the entire banking / central banking / international finance cartel now that he has all the attention.

But it is Trump's fault.
This is not the issue. The stock market is a rotten, flawed concept to begin with.
If a tyrannic regime takes a hit thanks to your efforts, would you not welcome responsibility?
Stock values are based on pyramid schemes and perception. Trump is a wrench thrown in the machine.
This is a good thing.

Yeah right. The average joe that tried to outsmart jews on their own territory will lose. They're covered, or their losses will be minimal. Rothschilds, Kochs, Soros still keep their money.

This. You need to pay attention to which stocks are rising now.

good
get out, ctr, it's over

Dude check the peso falling!
I nearly pissed myself from the laughing!

They tried the same after Brexit.
Didn't convince anyone.

That's not how it works.
Market crashes are times of massive profit.

Didn't the market go down for Obama too?

Markets don't like change usually

Market crashes that have nothing to do with the reality of production, and are based on the speculation of stock-brokers and investment bankers, are absolutely to be expected. The finance system is fucked from the inside out anyway.

Should I sell all my stocks?

Doesn't matter, it's just theatrics like they did with brexit.

During a blip? If you want to throw money away, yes.

Isn't this just another brexit? Things will be fine, it's just annoying that they're blaming this on Trump.

how do you meassure labour?

Anyone who believes it is his fault are complete retards.

It means the corporations gambled on the political scene, and lost.

There is no one to blame for it except themselves for being ill-prepared for a victory of someone like Trump.

If they're going to make excuses for their own ignorance, negligence, stupidity and general ineptitude… Then they should not be allowed to continue holding the positions they do. They're inept.

Well, if American people become one of the best working classes in the world, it'd be more valuable to hire one than a spic

There's nothing an honorless enemy would love more than for you to take the blame and pay the costs for all of their mistakes. Kikes.

HOPE YOU FAGGOTS BOUGHT GOLD AND SILVER

KIKES WILL NUKE THE ECONOMY

Kikes need our economy to fund Israel.