web.archive.org/web/20170113035808/http://8ch.net/co/res/755263.html

web.archive.org/web/20170125091403/http://8ch.net/co/res/768084.html

web.archive.org/web/20170201134806/http://8ch.net/co/res/773639.html

web.archive.org/web/20170215043559/http://8ch.net/co/res/778825.html

web.archive.org/web/20170228223629/http://8ch.net/co/res/789458.html

web.archive.org/web/20170322053731/http://8ch.net/co/res/799863.html

Back Issues:

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

After many weeks of absence and since this is thread #20 I deiced it was time to update the mega and get this shit together.

NOW HAND OUT THE MEGA TO YOUR PALS!

Will we get to see Supes go nuclear on somebody this week?

Depends, any actual events happening?

Soon boys

Action Comics #976

Detective Comics #953

The Flash #19

Wonder Woman #19

WHAT?! HE JUST SUDDENLY REMEMBERS THIS STUFF? Or rather just knows this stuff now. How?! Did Manhattan or Ozy give him a lightning bolt knowledge? For what purpose?

Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps #17

Deathstroke #15

Suicide Squad #14

Because user its cool

Batgirl #9

The Hellblazer #8

Blue Beetle #7

Batman Beyond #6

Suicide Squad Directors Cut #1

Doom Patrol #5

Mother Panic #5

ok and thats everything I believe aside from Teen Titans which I will upload when it is up.

Thanks OP. Are you the substitute, or the other guy?

I am the original

Well, that was a bit of an abrupt ending. I can see why they lined up Superman Reborn: Aftermath to come out immediately after this.

They'll probably explain it in the upcoming Batman issue. Come to think of it, isn't that issue the start of that four-part Flash/Batman crossover where they investigate the button Bruce found?

Most of this seems pretty good fam. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks OP

Look at Mr. Oz's captions in this week's action, then look at pic related.

Just realized that the Superman that came out, his costume had gone up to his neck but Superdad's costume doesn't go all the way to the neck..that's a subtle thing there.

So…. what was the point of this? We've merged Betaman and Superman making Superman with Betaman's memories as well as his own?

More like Superdad overriding Betaman.

Well yeah that's what I mean. But Betaman was dead and no one gave a shit. Is it so Betaman can never return now?

Possibly…not unless DC still want to do a Superman Red/Blue thing…even though there's already a Superman Red with the Chinese Superman.

Soooo changing history so Betaman never existed but Superman did?

..Maybe?

This shit makes no sense!

I get the impression it's Superdad with some elements of betaman fitted in, probably to fit him into the timeline.

So now Superdad is a part of this universe instead of being an outsider from the previous one.

I mean, it could be like the old Earth is slowly but surely bleeding into the nu-52 Earth, overriding the nu-52's history.

That could work actually.

Ok I am going to give my two cents here what happened I believe was it was new earth and prime earth merging, because as you can see here in the big splash page it was not just Lois and Clark being merged with the others it was the history being rewritten, thats why Reverse Flash remebers again and I would Assume that this will make Wally and Linda fall in love again

Also its interesting to note that Jon existences is not unknown anymore and I would think they will be moving to Metropolis soon.

Also Teen Titans is still not up.

Huh. Okay, I guess that makes sorta some sense.

Well, yeah, the farmhouse is gone.

If Rebirth user isn't around, I can post it.

is it up now?

Wait…does that mean…fuck, Henshaw is going to be Cyborg Superman!

Ok, I'll go ahead and post it.

Teen Titans #6

There you go, guys. Also, this:

Blaqualad?

Looks like it.

So Kaldurahm is now canon in this universe?

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about them incorporating a lot of stuff from the cartoon. It feels a bit neutered compared to the cartoon but still decent enough.

King Shark?

I thought King Shark was dead!?

One thing that Young Justice did right in the time it came out is that it didn't make a story about a nigger being oppressed or some shit. Just focused on people, not color. Now Megan is a different story. Though I can't say it is out of character for a woman to mind fuck the guy for years.

Thanks Op! You and the other uploader are the only things which keep me running…

:(

If you can't live for anything else, live for Wednesdays.

Oh, I do, I do.

10/10

I'm not into lolis, but damn… damn!

Wednesday is the ultimate waifu.

Alright, lets see what we've got coming out this week…

Justice League Of America #3

Kamandi Challenge #3

Titans Annual #1

Batgirl Annual #1

Adam Strange/Future Quest Special #1

Booster Gold/The Flintstones Special #1

Green Lantern/Space Ghost Special #1

Suicide Squad/Banana Splits Special #1

Doom Patrol #1 (Director's Cut)

Ok and that is everything, nothing really came out today so its kinda a bland week, The Titans Annual was really disappointing and Kamadi was just ok.

Thanks for uploading, even if it was kinda meh this week.

So I think rebirth has gone on long enough now to make a decision on what tickles my fancy. They are:
-Superman/Action Comics
-Super-Son's
-Nightwing (my personal taste, you don't gotta like it)
-Titans
-Batman (without Detective Comics, as for some reason its worse)

I was hopeful at the beginning that they would get rid of the Batgirl artist and writer, but apparently DC needs to sacrifice a redhead to the blood god.

Batgirl is baffling to me right now its one of their worst books out right now but they seem to not want to fix it.

It appears to me that this week's main objective was selling the HB and DC crossovers. The only problem is that only one of these crossovers wasn't shit from the start of the concept development.
These are probably not going to sell well. Mark my words, they're going to get desperate and we will see a fucking Hawkman meets Birdman crossover comic.

I like to think sometimes that DC is stuck in a contract with them, but knowing how big companies goes, its likely not the case.

I just want old school Batgirl back. I don't want this hippy, feminist bullshit. It's bad, and makes me feel bad for ever liking the character.

Thats what I like to think too… like Batgirl is not a bad character but they keep fucking her up on what seems to be on purpose.

Its their attempts at forcing her to become a feminist liberal that pisses me off.

For god's sake, her dad's the Police Commissioner, she trained with Batman (a known Conservative), and she's in an on again off again relationship with Dick Grayson (another known Conservative, though sexually liberal).

Granted, she's a certifiable genius, but why does that have to make her a feminist? Queen Victoria was without a doubt quite intelligent, and yet she hated Feminism.

Blame Gail Simone, or blame her influence on the character. It seems that "fans" will scream bloody murder if someone with a vagina doesn't write the character, so DC has to scrape fanfiction.net for a genitally-correct writer who can put two words together without making a spell-checker commit suicide.

Oh I know who to blame.

Men have written better females than females can throughout history, and yet these days it's expected that any male writer is expected to receive female insight on a female character. Considering women don't know what they want, why the fuck would you trust her to give you insight on a general woman?

God damn it all, I just want the fucking characters to stop being liberal shitbags and return to begin sensible characters. It makes no sense to make Barbara Gordon liberal. Mean while it makes loads of sense for Wonder Woman to be a hardcore Amazon-tier feminist, yet she yearns for dick.

reminds me of the America Chavez comic before in YA she had some ACTUAL character but when they get a queer woman of colour she becomes a one note stereotype that reddit does not even like.

It really makes you think:

Fuck, the second is about woman.
Sorry!

Diversity hires are actually the worst.

I thought the Titans Annual was pretty good.

Then again, I read it immediately after reading the Batgirl Annual, and just about anything would look good after slogging through that pile of flaming garbage.

Adam Strange/Future Quest, right? That one was pretty fun.

Did anybody else get the feeling that the Snagglepuss backup gave us a good look into why Mark Russel forces a whole bunch of obnoxious political satire into everything he writes? I feel like that last page was a peek directly into his brain.

Thanks for the dump OP

nuSnagglepuss, fucking hell it's worse that the one page that was leaked (which is here).

Superman #20

I swear, if grandpa cobb is an alium of sorts, they better not make the granddaughter an ayy lmao too. I quite liked Jon and her having fun together, its comfy to read.

Batman #20

Same but she is probably a ayylium, there are the only thing tying them there instead of moving straight to metropolis

Aquaman #20

When did garth get heat vision?

Green Arrow #20

Green Lanterns #20

Huh didn't know that was Donna's true origin now since its been varied so much over the years.

Nightwing #20

Justice League #18

that was pretty good though sometimes the dialogue gets cringy with the whole "special snowflake protestors". Makes me wonder about Black Canary being her since she's with Batman and his group in Eastern Europe.

Harley Quinn #17

Deathstroke #16

Cyborg #11

The Rise and Fall of Captain Atom #4

Shade, the Changing Girl #7

And thats it for this week, so it seems that maybe half of Harley Quinn is going to be good now.

Thanks for storytiming, user.
Thanks also for updating the MEGA, I'm too lazy to open every archive and save the images.

Its no problem, besides I thought if I actually updated the mega maybe more people would get up to date and read and then participate in the threads.

I'm disappointed they didn't kill Nightwings girlfriend, but there's still hope she'll die. Otherwise pretty good week.