Say something nice about these guys

Say something nice about these guys

They look like chocolate pudding.

How do they have sex? We need artistic visual representations.

Why doesn't the shit cover their eyes

Fucking mudslimes.

I love you.

They know when to get the fuck out of dodge.

"IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT"

Subrosians?

It is, tbh.

only thing worth watching these days, fam

And then you wonder why we're a "depressed board". Kill yourself.

This one's just a shitpost thread, you retarded monkey brained rotten egg eating motherfucker.

OH SHOAH ITS ANOTHER MLP

I've yet to meet a socially unadjusted SamJ fan, even on the damn internet. MyLittleAutism on the other hand…

Now I really have to wonder if there is a coordinated shilling campaign trying to blackpill Holla Forums into depression or not. It certainly feels like it.

Maybe because the show isn't shit and it doesn't pander to your average tumblrina?

You and me are friends now

FUCK OFF

Sure thing user, keep thinking that.

They tried

But this

WHY THE FUCK DO THE SHIT PEOPLE FROM THE SHIT PLANET GET TO MEET WITH AKU BUT I DON'T, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You give people way too much credit

Have you ever tried to coordinate nerds

Fuck man, who wouldn't?

thread was saved by

Seriously thought they were a bunch of hooded monks from the catalog thumbnail.

OP said "something nice". And that is quite the insult to these poor fucks.

The flute-tooter is pretty fucking amazing… and Aku doesn't even seem to have a dick, so what would he do with 7 near-identical teenaged girls?

They're probably not even his. If anything, they just get helga to catch men for their women, and raise them to be either cum dispensers, or assassins, depending on them being either boys, or girls, respectively. Matriarchal gender roles, in other words.

You can't say anything nice about the new Samurai Jack though.

In fairness, being the shapeshifting master of darkness has its perks.

I thought the show was good.

some people will always call something bad no matter how good it might be.

Suuuure.

It's alright to hope, for once.

Under all that mud, they probably have great skin from the constant exfoliation…?

I'm beginning to think that maybe the cult DOES have a mainline to Aku, or at least the high priestess and that it's mainly the Daughters that are in the dark. Why, you ask? Because it's so much easier to influence people when they're raised to honor and obey a deity they can't see or speak to.

>inb4 butthurt christcucks go "tip le fedoras xDDDD"

user, what the fuck are you going on about?

And they never have to wash it!

Rest in pieces scatbot, I'll never forget you

His name is SARAMOUCH (Can you do the Fandango)

THUNDERBOLT AND LIGHTING
VERY VERY FRIGHTENING ME

I wonder what happened to the badaquians.

MORE

I NEED IT

Is this a new variation of the "Try and start pointless political bullshit" meme?
Try and start pointless religious bullshit?
Because if it is, get the fuck out. I left Holla Forums because every thread there devolved into pointless religious shitflinging.

Do you think they can change their body shape depending on the ratio of water to clay that would be pretty funny haha

She could pull off her ass, and give it to you on a silver platter.

I've never thought about it like that before…

Granted, she wouldn't exactly be able to feel anything from it, but it would make for a nice parting gift.

hey guys. i work for CN and i just found a picture of what these guys will look like in the HD release, this scene looks very different when graphically enhanced.