twitter.com/Russ_Steinberg
archive.is/eQq6j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 0 1 6

THANKS, YOU WORTHLESS FAGCUCK, SAD EXCUSE OF A JOURNALIST

Kek, literally a mouthpiece of the DNC

Put him out of a job.

You're giving him too much credit

Fuck, he looked 10 times younger back then, how did he age so much in three years?

Most certainly it's the [current year] but it will soon be the [upcoming year].

But for now,

ALL HEIL THE YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

Leftism fucks you up good

Crooked Tooth Limey isn't even worthy of being a meme. Let him move back to bongistan and we can be done with him.

The kike lies are taking their toll

Come on, lad.

we should all thank him on twitter and make it trend so he loses his audience and job

Did I? I don't have a lot of respect for journalists, but even less for comedians who pretend they're journalists.

Most of his audience will be a=initiating their suicide pact pretty soon anyway.

C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

I wonder what this faggot is thinking?

I love this so much

ALL OF THIS,

I CANT SLEEP

See for yourself: twitter.com/Russ_Steinberg

TOP FUCKING KEK. THE FAGGOT DELETED THE TWEET.

Thankfully, the internet never forgets something like this.
archive.is/eQq6j

It's like pottery.

GUYS PLEASE I COULDN'T SLEEP I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING FOR 13 HOUR STRAIGHT MY CHEST HURTS I THINK THE MEMES ARE TAKING ME AWAY GUYS PLEASE
clap

user IS A MESS

I wonder how Megyn Kelley is handling this. Any pictures of vids of her show?

We don't want him. Keep him or send him to Mexico.

My god, his bitter tears will be glorious

Also this

Thanks, ASSHOLE!!! I look forward to your high-magnesium salt. It will please me.

Kek decided to take you as a sacrifice. That's an honor.

I watched Fox news coverage ( I know, I know) and she seemed almost giddy that he could win. Not sure how to read her anymore

She seems pretty heartbroken. I'm hearing tales of her salt.

Her pussy and her jewified mind are struggling for control.

You know what he is? He is man of the year.

Someone tweet this to him so he will take responsibility.

One of you Twitteranons should set this kike straight about his "whiteness."

I think she genuinely supports Republicans and that it was only really an issue for a while to her that she saw Trump as someone that would lose for reasons only a cuckservative would think. It's also why I think Paul Ryan was against backing Trump, he thought this guy will lose and didn't want to be tied to losing politics.

Now that he's shown his politics is a winner, she may move over and try to stay with the Trump party instead.

She only looks like she's trying to appear professional.

I'd rather it be like during the primaries where she looked like she was having a meltdown, but I'm not seeing that.

now we just gotta deport him back to bongistan to be beheaded by farage

I remember Trump saying he declined being a guess on his show because he didn't know who the fuck he was.

You guys should spread this shit everywhere. Liberals will eat him.

Guess I meant a guest, not a guess.

Sunday's episode of his show is going to be awesome.

I'm looking forward to kike Maher's episode on Friday

checked

That clip needs to be the opening of the half-hour compilation of all the professionals being wrong abiut the then future campaign outcome.

Paul Ryan is a worthless sack of open borders globalist shit who did everything in his power to sabotage Trump. Megan Kelly is merely an opportunist. Neither is trustworthy.

how do you do fellow whites?

Of course neither is trustworthy, but I think we can all guess what they'll publicly support now.

How the fuck did she ever get a job a Fox News if she hates the mean racist sexist homophobic xenophobic Republicans?

Yeah, probably…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh heh hee!

this is how i want my Megyn Kelly.
Hopeless, and eyes that say "whatever, fuck me up. i dont care"

saved

What is wrong with that kid ?

Underrated boast

just think about the jews

That's so satisfying.

Every time she menstruates, she thinks of Trump.

I like to imagine (((Oliver))) is drinking too much and cutting himself.

Current Year+1 has not been kind to the Current Year man.

The last frame of that webm is a perfect JUST face.

yucky

This is the 3rd time today my gets have gone unchecked. What the hell is happening to this place?

Fuckin' checked.

I believe you meant "ovulates"

I didn't catch it the first time around.

I was referring to the comment he made about bleeding that sent her off the deep end. But I imagine you're correct as well.

saving this pic solely becasue when my mate inevitably knows some slut up he'l appreciate it

Get with the times

There was also that girl on Twitter / Tumblr who said Trump should run in 2016 and then a post several years later saying ohemgee you guys I'm so sorry. I wish I could find it.

to be fair I just went through his feed and the guy is just a turbonormie, literally a random pleb that was making snarky comments and is into niggerball.

Also I now have an excuse to post this vid.

Are there any videos of the time-traveling faggot's reaction? Someone please say yes.

The year is CY+1. Next year will be CY+2.

Trumpmania

That's the funniest part to me…you don't need to wonder what they're thinking. They'll tell you; nothing and/or self loathing.

(checked)

Literally nobody here in Bongland has ever heard of this cuck. How he got to famous there I don't know

(trips checked)

Her face looks like that of a bad MTF tranny.

IT'S 2016

The hero who made all of this real!

Me either user I'm running on pure adrenaline

She loves him. He's one of the few men who alpha'd her, especially since tens of millions of Americans saw it live

nice touch user

Has he said anything?
I noticed Bill Maher and this faggot hasn't said anything on their twitter in 3-4 days.

C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y E A R
E
A
R

Hollywood pedos are too busy moving their child sex slaves out of the country. They know Trump will come after them.

We should send him one of those Haaretz or Times of Israel articles where they oy vey about how Jews aren't white.

GO BACK TO HALFCHAN YOU ENORMOUS FAGGOT