DUTCH PHYSICST BEATS EINSTIEN

DUTCH PROFESSOR ERIK VERLINDE OVERTURNS EISENSTEIN'S MODEL

NEW FORMULA DERIVED FROM THE HOLOGRAPHIC PRINCIPLE ANSWERS THE QUESTION OF "DARK ENERGY", AND SUPERSEDES EINSTEINIAN SPACE-TIME.

Dutch prodigy and Amsterdam University Professor Erik Verlinde published a paper on arXiv yesterday, November 7, titled "Emergent Gravity and the Dark Universe." In the paper, Verlinde derives gravity from the so-called Holographic Principle, which – simply put – states that gravity emerges from the interplay between and entropy re-arrangement of sub-atomic "strings" that live in a negatively curved spacetime. At that level […] spacetime and gravity are emergent from an underlying microscopic description in which they have no a priori meaning." Most importantly, Verlinde's paper has as a consequence that dark matter, nemesis of many an astronomer, is nothing more than an illusion. Verlinde, who was awarded the Dutch national Spinoza science prize in the recent past, already completed the tour de force of deriving Newtonian gravity from the same principles in a 2010 paper, also on arXiv. We are probably looking at Nobel-prize material here, as Verlinde is acknowledged by his peers to "go one better than Einstein's General Theory of Relativity."

phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html
arxiv.org/pdf/1611.02269.pdf

Trump BTFO's the Jewish media, and a Dutchman BTFO's Jewish physics. All within 48 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/leaked-nasa-paper-shows-the-impossible-em-drive-really-does-work
youtube.com/watch?v=HnETCBOlzJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vacuum_thruster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster
neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/article/view/376
myanimelist.net/anime/2060/Gall_Force_1__Eternal_Story
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/28/beam-us-out
science.slashdot.org/story/16/11/07/2343200/leaked-nasa-paper-suggests-the-impossible-em-drive-really-does-work
kek.jp/en/About/History/
youtube.com/watch?v=2NogyJ0k8Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=CU9WOucaz-0
nytimes.com/2010/07/13/science/13gravity.html
motls.blogspot.de/2010/01/erik-verlinde-why-gravity-cant-be.html
motls.blogspot.ca/2016/11/verlindes-de-sitter-mond-is-highly.html
archive.is/SzVEj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauroctony
archive.fo/OyE5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope this means the Space Age begins.

A great day for the white race.

This is all happening so fast. I wouldn't be surprised if someone announces they've discovered zero-point energy next week.

Ha ha!
Time for space!

Like that was an actual feat

Breddy neat. Exciting times.

The only thing between man and Mars is mediocre memes.

The future's looking brighter by the minute.

What a time to be alive. Let us have a moment of remembrance for all the anons who perished along the way.

A White Man

Also, now that the space age is on the horizon, where is that meme of the jew (((Silver))) claiming, Trump will never win, then never be president, then never be ruler of earth, and so on.

He looks part asian to me

energy age my friend

Ah. Good on the Dutch.

Is this the guy Nash talked to about a theory like that shortly before he died in an "accident"?

Potentially pretty huge, but I don't really know enough physics to judge. Will spread amongst physicist friends and see what they think.

Don't know if it BTFOs relativity, though; relativity was always a descriptive theory and not really a foundational one. The universe -should- still behave the same. After what Kek and chaos has done lately though I'm expecting anything to happen, so we'll see.

Good link.

I feel so badly for any other theoretical versions of myself that did not end up in this timeline.

Is this not the title of that Shadiley song???

We get space and meme and maybe fucking
MEMES IN SPACE
WHO /hyped/ HERE

Waiting for him to suicide with 20 bulletholes in the back in the trunk of a car inside the duch channels. Oy vey.

"HURR DURR MEME MAGIC AIN'T REAL"

Well there was that NASA paper that was leaked showing that NASA's testing confirmed that the EM drive works.

Seriously guys.

I'm convinced now at this point, either we are in a simulation, or meme magic is real, or both.

Or its all just God screwing with us.

Good works in mysterious ways, aka he has a real good sense of humor

So what does this signal in terms of further development exactly?

Ehrm, God*

It's synonymous anyway

This is how chaos is born. Remember this and don't forget.

The universe is holographic and energy based. If you intent with thought energy you can change your universe and in turn affect the multiverse we share.
Start by reading the Kybalion and you will start to understand it more and unlock more knowledge. Reminder: you can't intent change which you don't actually want. The All That is only listens to TRUTH.

As if Spinoza was even a scientist.

Fucking Jews.

Yes, this is that guy.

He is clearly of mixed Dutch/Indonesian decent.

Being the President of the United States is not enough. A God Emperor rules over all Creation.

I think Holla Forums should now turn it's memetic efforts towards the release of highly disruptive/revolutionary suppressed technologies and information. Ayys, zero point energy, psychic powers, teleportation, time travel, true metaphysics and spirituality. Let's meme the next phase of humanity anons. We have the power.

This should be the new effort of Holla Forums. There are more levels of knowledge that need to be spread to the majority.

I agree with this

MEME HUMANITY TO THE STARS

True that

(checked)
And to do it we must awaken humanity's latent psychic abilities.

This should be discussed in a new thread. The next phase of the memetic warfare awakening humanity as a whole.

First of all, we must eliminate ((them)) before we develop our psychic abilities, or else this will give them the ability to exploit our new-found powers.

/fringe/ here, most of you Holla Forumsacks are simply not ready for it.
If you don't feel a natural urge to research the occult or rub shoulders with the inexplicable every now and then, you likely won't get very far. (This is my personal opinion btw, others think that everyone has latent potential.)

Stick with what works and keep pouring your unrefined loosh into the mental image of your desired reality. It worked accidentally with the Le Baines plane accident because baneposters constantly had the scene playing in their head and it worked with Trump's presidency since so many of you had the image of him becoming the God Emperor for over a year.

If the Trump Reich will have a place for people who would tend to the spiritual health of humanity, /fringe/ would take up the job but until then we should focus on removing the corrupting influences of the jew.

Once we get to space, the kikes will never again be able to have power over us - government cannot work when peoples are independent and separated by trillions of miles - it's the final and infinite frontier

Contrary, the lack of psychic development in the majority of humanity is why (((they))) gained so much control.

And the EM drive is going to be tested soon.

A new dawn awaits us.

Start looking into ancient history and ruins, go to google earth and look at the enormous grids of lines left on the ocean floor. I don't think anything we are told about history is true.
The way we date things is wrong.
The way we measure distances in space could definitely be wrong and that would change everything over night.

MOST GERMANIC COUNTRY

interesting.

at first I thought it said "this big" like he's showing you the size of his dick

Don't know what the average Holla Forumsack you're thinking of is like, but my sense is that the most influential posters are already well on the path.

Implying this isn't exactly what I was suggesting already. I get the feeling you're fretting over uncouth outsiders messing up your secret club. We're already having a greater impact than you ever have. Go practice some dead rituals you don't understand. /fringe/ is oriented towards the personal path anyway, as it should be, not outwardly towards shaping society like Holla Forums. Don't worry over your secret club.

What little ability we stumbled upon through the favor of fortune won us a massive, Earth-sifting victory user. We are those who will are not manipulated. We get the powers. We crush the evil. We make the new world.

I'm makin some OC in this direction tomorrow. High quality sci-fi and visionary art + galvanizing prophetic slogans. Too exhausted from winning right now.

TODAY THE ELECTION. TOMORROW THE ESCHATON.

(heil'd)
While it would be nice, we can't advance whites if kikes still exist. Our next step should be finding a way to reveal the jew on a worldwide scale as quickly as possible.

Cool, I learned a new word today. And how very based it is.

Truth is not a noun, it's a verb and it's a never ending search for knowledge.

IMMANENTIZE

Holla Forums is diverse, it's impossible to say what the average is. There is a lot of misinformation that some posters still buy into despite the ability to see through bullshit.

It's not that at all, surely with the synchronicities that you've seen and the reality we've altered you realize how potent thousands of minds working in unison can be right? Thoughts are dangerous, and in untrained and reckless hands can cause a lot of havoc. In fact I theorize that the reason Holla Forums has been so successful now than it's been in the 4chan days is because the number of /fringe/ and Holla Forums cross posters has risen drastically.

With the amount of spotlight Holla Forums has on it right now it'd be unwise to actually train every random poster in order to increase our overall power. On the other hand feel free to invade our "secret club" if you feel like you've got the knack for it.

I agree.

I'm not suggesting that. I'm just suggesting we turn the already functioning meme methods at work on the board towards a new goal.

It's not just about whites, but humanity as a whole. Everyone knows about the jews these days, but unless they fully awake and realize humans have more latent power than they're led to believe, the jew will still have a hold over the majority who feels nothing can be done to change the way things are. A mass awakening and realization of the latent abilities of mankind will change Earth towards the better and the jew will lose its control.
After that we will have to deal with the ayys but that comes later.

The more minds we have, the more error checking we have - we only get more powerful as more people engage us, even if they disagree - that just makes us refine our ideas more - we're antifragile

smh tbh

sciencealert.com/leaked-nasa-paper-shows-the-impossible-em-drive-really-does-work

Einstein was a hack and never came up with an original thought. Even his photoelectric work was stolen. Kikes kike

Completely theoretically, we would have to find some way to hack the Superbowl (or similarly popular televised event) broadcast and/or synchronise as many powerful light projectors as possible - aimed at the highest points as possible of the largest buildings in every major city - to broadcast/project an image with the following text:

If there was actually way to hack a modern television broadcast it wouldn't even matter how long the image would be on the screen for, cos there'd be at least one person out there who recorded it with their Foxtel or whatever (i don't watch tv - whatever they use these days).

I don't really know jack shit about technology tbh so pls don't mock me for my naivety, but I've always imagined of a future where something like Google Glass is popular, and we somehow find a way for the device to display stars of david next to/over the top of IRL juden, as I'm sure this theoretical device would be attached to people's names and/or Facebook profiles.

ITER will probably go online first.

For someone who claims to be ignorant about technology (but also posts on an obscure imageboard) your ideas aren't half-bad.

Someone say space?
GOD EMPEROR WHEN?

ITER is never going online, idiot.
It will never ever break even

Are you suggesting we must get rid of borders and unite/intermix in order to stand a chance against the international jewry?

pffft
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What timeline is this? Is this real life or just a projection. Am I awake right now or just dreaming? This year was a great year for me and it is not stopping

Fringe ideas are converging with reality.

Quick question. How do we deal with gravity and radiation issues.
Also bacteria seems to deform in space.

gotta keep white casualty rates down user, niggers make great cannon fodder

is there a way to turn the thrust from the EM drive
into usable energy?

World Science Festival from last year with him featured as a panelist. Good for a general audience.
youtube.com/watch?v=HnETCBOlzJs

I've been meaning to watch Space Adventure Cobra, gonna take a break from work to start a marathon tomorrow.

F to all the anons who didn't live long enough to kill ayys in a mobile suit.

I remember reading Erik Verlinde's paper on Emergent Entropic Gravity a few years back, was very cutting edge.

But this… this is amazing work…

YET ANOTHER REASON TO LIVE

Learn to type faggola

Also, what's the coincidence that he would publish it on November 8th. The end of jewish dark matter on the same day the God Emperor was elected, replaced with the light of the holographic principle, entropic gravity and digital physics.

I truly believe Kek is with us.

We shall conquer the universe!

It relegates relativity to an unimportant consequence. What Verlinde provides is a comprehensive microscopic description of what gravity actually is and how it emerges from the complexity of quantum mechanics.

The universe isn't driven by Einstein's conception of reality. It's driven by something far closer to Verlinde's.

NO STOP GIVING AWAY OUR SCIENCE! WE SHOULD KEEP IT TO OURSELVES!

The Dutch built their own country, good to know they're still on top of their shit

bump for spacefuture

(((scientists))) BTFO

Kek, bless us. Are we to have a space empire?

I am excited.

Careful though goys, this is a sideways attempt at shifting the goalposts because faith in St. Einstein has been eroding lately. They are trying to package the classical aether with some of their jewish mumbo-jumbo still because people are calling bullshit on unempirical jewish physics.

What Verlinde is proposing is a tacit admission that the 19th century luminiferous aether concept is probably correct, but they don't want to walk it back all the way.

Polite sage

19th century and earlier didn't have as deep an understanding of what information or computing really was though. Thought it was just shit for autistic nerds, and many people not yet initiated into the mystery school of computer science still think that.

Interestingly, Friedrich Nietzsche came close with his conception of the Will to Power, which if you actually read his descriptions of it, he describes it both as a kind of parallel distributed process permeating all of reality and as the true nature of the luminiferous aether.

Anyway, holographic principle holds that reality is information in the abstract and that the laws of computation via the Church-Turing-Deutsche thesis must be obeyed. It applies to everything from thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, and upward.

The luminiferous aether is a computing substrate.

The only people who actually can understand this know a shit-ton of math.

So then we're literally a simulation?

Don't listen to /fringe/fags. They use magic because they're edgy and rebellious. We need magic for practical purposes.

Don't confuse illusionary with illusion.

WE ANIME NOW!

Weaponized lolis when?!

is the theory provide new insights / so we can construct wormholes / warp / ftl travel?

what memetic power is revealed in abyss???

So Kek is the equivalent of Greek mythology's Ouranos instead of Chaos?

PRAISE KEK
DUBS CHECKED

His gravity as an emergent phenomena reminds me of this Tesla quote about his dynamic theory of gravity.

"There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment."

Ok someone tell me I'm not the only one seeing this.

He looks like CIA
The one from Plane Scene the Movie

If we're in a simulation then Meme Magic is cheat codes

No mention of religion on the wikipage.

Too this point it is (only) a unconfirmed theory. Lets see how experiments will develop to bring proof.
Currently I'm more fascinated by the concept of the Quantum Vacuum Thruster and the EmDrive. They could bring a real breakthrough for space travel on a short term scale and are already being tested. [[remember these where also mentioned in the Podesta Mails between Edgar Mitchell and Podesta]]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vacuum_thruster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RF_resonant_cavity_thruster

truly, kek knows no boundaries.

auto checking mein duppels

Checking your own digits is heresy, user

I agree , you should have waited for someone else to check them. Shame really.

(checked)

Can't you dildoes see that that is what the internet is about? It is literally a forming global consciousness taking its' baby steps. Memes are the cultural building blocks that bring emerging ideas to the foreground of the global psyche. It's a YUGE brain and we must be the champions of morality in such a brain in its' growing phases. Almost an AI that is crowdsourced by billions of human brains. The most grand projection of the collective consciousness in all of human history. That is what this has all been about. Finding ourselves as a species, becoming self conscious as a whole.

All ideas that try to force this to happen only delay it, because it is not an original organic will of the consciousness but rather a part of it trying to seperate itself and rule over the others and it will be rejected naturally. What one must do is as what one does when teaching a child, patiently guide them in the right direction while providing them with information on why you think the way you do and letting them make their own mistakes, ready to pick them up when they fall. If you can not explain a concept to a child you do not probably understand it. To understand a thing fully is to confront any idea with a line of questioning and answer them as long as you can, for only then can you understand the limits of your understanding and know what you don't know. Then you will find the infinite number of directions to push forward and experience boundless space.

Just as nature built us up from primordial soup, first by self replicating molecules, then by cell membranes then the first multicellular organisms up until the first human spoke the first word, so must we continue the task. From self replicating isolated, but connected to the ecosystem, hunter gatherer tribes, to the first cities and societies where something greater than individuals ruled over them. Cooperate or die, forever in a struggle to survive and perfect something. To enjoy and embrace the struggle and pain seems stupid to many people today as many cannot understand that it is only that pain that makes pleasure taste so much sweeter. Corruption and individualism are in my opinion equatable to cancer in which a cell shuts itself from communication and regulation by the other cells and starts replicating itself to the detriment of the whole, eventually metastasising and spreading to every facet of society, finally killing it.

Direct brain to brain interfaces would be disastrous and would lead to a very confused hivemind that used to be individuals but was now AGAINST THEIR WILL forced to be a whole. It would become very schizo and prone to self destructive behavior.

no blue eyes
big nose
frizzled / curly hair

So someone tell me why Nordics are master race?

No you can't do that, goyim. That'd be an intergalactic shoah

Because they have more of the original genetic soup the original nordics, aka Lyrans, seeded on Earth. Others have been more contaminated by Sirian refugees that came here to play gods and mine gold. The Sirian genes gave humanity more Sirian traits like greed, hatred, lust, envy and whatnot.

wew lad

does this mean we are nearing the point where schools stop teaching that einstein was "le smartest man ever"?

No, this means they will double down.

To add to the last point. That is why many religions are so popular and have lasted for such a long time, one must surrender themselves to the greater whole to some extent and it brings about the relief of not having the world on your shoulders. If one is forced into a situation they do not understand nor accept, they will attempt to reject it while finding other likeminded people. This may be destructive to the current status quo, but it is the fault of that status quo for not being strong enough to withstand an assault on its' fundamental values, thus not worthy of staying alive.

A strong organization is not like a rock or a mountain that stands firmly and gives no ground whatsoever. In time a rock crumbles and the mountain is eroded by the forces of progress, forever patiently chipping pieces off little by little. A strong government should model itself more on water, the element that has flexibility, adaptability and stability, while always being fundamentally the same. A true force to withstand the test of time. Not resisting the forces of nature, but harnessing them. Using sails instead of rowing is a beautiful example of this, what they were used for is a different matter.

To form a functioning adaptible society is to know which are the very fundamental practices and principles that one can't do without. Reducing all of it into nothingness and then seeing what bare minimum you need to build a foundation for a society, then accepting all of things that derive from that fundamental truth are just the cultural phenotype created by the current enviroment. It used to be absolutely necessary for survival that these things were passed down and not questioned by the general populace because everyone couldn't be a philosopher or we'd all be living in barrels. However with the advent of the internet, we have been awarded with an amazing opportunity to actually synchronize the human collective consciousness by creating a global internet culture, not teaching children what to think but how to think and why to think.

What I've found to be some of the foundations of any functioning society that wishes to be adaptible would be:

1.Love. No, not the blind hippie love of all despite what. The knowing love of the father and the patient love of the mother. The love that makes people happy to see things grow and flourish. The innocent love of a child combined with an adult accepting the truth that nature's love is a very tough love, but still a love that gives you a chance to better yourself and the things around you. The love that lets people find their own way and the love that tells them the truth no matter how hard it hurts.

2.Truth. Always the truth. Every man must find the truth for themselves and every truth must be ready to be challenged. If it is not true then it is not something worth pursuing. If you cannot accept the truth then you do not hold yourself in high esteem for you fear the truth and fear is the lack of faith in yourself. If love is the fire under your ass then The Truth is the carrot on a stick, the unreachable undeniable universal truth.

3. Hope and Faith. Hope that we will not stray from a righteous path for the betterment of all and faith that we can do anything we set out to do. These are the glue that holds things together in times of strife and crisis.

I guess I got a little carried away with this post but whatever. It helped me clear my mind a bit.

The abstract was full of science words and sounded like a sjw rambling to me.

We need a scientist here, I can't make head or tails of this shit

Officially hyped.

Astral Kek.

He has shit taste tbh

Maybe Dr Pavel wasn't the only physicist on that plane.

Oh shit.

Kek beat Moloch.

I can feel it.

He didn't disprove Einstein any more than Einstein disproved Newton. You'd know that if you understood how science works.

Let me vulgarize:

Basically, gravity isn't a force per se. It's the result of the interaction between sub-atomic particles. Let's compare it to centrifugal force: There isn't really a force pushing you outward when you spin really fast, it's inertia causing that perceived force, aka an emergent phenomenon. Gravity is like that. In this case, the responsibility lies with entropy.

At this rate we'll have an Imperium of Man in three years max.

When you say entropy you mean the natural tendency of matter and energy to disperse evenly in an environment?

So it's a sort of push and pull phenomena where gravity is the natural result of objects drifting apart?

How does the EM Drive help mudslimes feel better about themselves?

Entropy, IIRC, is defined as energy that has become unable to do work.

Entropy == nigger energy.

Also, no. That would be equilibrium, and that environment has to be closed.

No one is sugesting that retard Your reasoning and Understsnding level is leftist tier

Pretty much. I haven't read the whole paper and I'm not a physicist, but I'm usually good at picturing how things work given an explanation and time enough to think it through. Basically, entropy combined with other forces give rise to gravity and spacetime.

The reason I understand what they're saying is because I proposed that hypothesis to a few physicists, namely gravity as an emergent property rather than a force itself. It always made more sense to me. Calling gravity a force felt like looking for tue fairies which make things move when there's wind. Cut out the middle man. There are no fairies, and there is no force.

No idea if he got that from me, or if he came up with it himself. I'm not that clever, so I assume I wasn't the first one to think of this. Either way, I don't have the mathematical abilities for quantum and particle physics.

Good on him. Looking forward to technologies developed by this. Namely, understanding how gravity works means we can finally work on artificial gravity.

I never got why they think the EM drive is weird. Assuming that waves disperse some of their energy as kinetic energy when they hit a surface, then they'll obviously create thrust in a vacuum.

well, as the OP of this thread shows, Newton wasn't right about everything. The Idea that the universe is self-similar (I.E identical at every scale) is kind of ridiculous, and the existence of shit like the Great Attractor and the Dark Flow all but disprove it.
So, essentially, our observations here on Earth don't necessarily have to ring true for every corner of the Universe.

Of course Newton wasn't right about everything. Neither was Einstein. You work with what you have. Newton's observations were valid and made sense at the time, and remain valid in a sense. It's just that it's limited and missing pieces.

This is like what einsteinian physics was to newtonian physics. This is huge.

It is. Like I said, we can actually develop new technologies off this. Also,

Do you know if we can actually generate an artificial gravity field with this? Alcubierre fields are the key to warp tech.

Basically, now that we understand how gravity works, it's a matter of testing different kinds of materials and see if we can find something which would produce the subatomic interactions which generate gravity. Considering that the subatomic behavior of matter can be affected by electrical current, heat, radiation or even exposure to light, it's just a matter of finding out the right one.

I make it sound simpler than it is however. The material in question might be extremely rare or difficult to create, or it might not even exist. Or using it to generate gravity might demand massive amounts of energy. But we have a starting point, which is more than we had before.

Basically, it's the step between understanding what radiation is and making a functional nuclear reactor.

Newton's greatest contribution was modern calculus. You can't really do physics or any interesting maths without that.

Which can basically only be used as a weapon against other planets.

I read a lot of papers on that subject when it was a hot topic. The reason it died down was people started to realize its impracticality. Ok so you build a craft that can keep you alive inside while you ride the wave right? Well the problem is that space dust builds up on the surface of the "bubble". This essentially means you're now piloting a reletivistic projectile launcher moving close to the speed of light.

Once you stop, all that space does just keeps moving along it's trajectory. Since space is essentially a vacuum that means you just launched weapons of mass destruction somewhere.

It's not only that you good goyim don't understand what you read, you don't even read anymore.

Er, you don't get to beam friends

It's weird seeing mostly good news on Holla Forums for once.

Can we finally into space again?

Yeah, that makes sense. Perhaps this is the mechanism by which those barium-titanate capacitors can warp space? I couldn't find the name of the effect to make sure, but it sounds likely just as a guess.

Actually, half way through writing this, I think I found it. It's called the Casimir effect. They still don't have a concrete explanation for it, so I would bet it's related to this new theory. If I was a PhD student in theoretical physics, I'd do my thesis on this tbh.

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_effect

I meant this new theory, calculus is obviously very useful.

Praise kek

Something wild just occurred to me. Could gravity arise from synchronicity rather than causality?

Praise kek

From what I understand about causality (which honestly isn't much), synchronicity is likely probably a result of causality. The definition of causality in terms of spacetime is complicated as fuck and doesn't necessarily require that things even happen in order. This is all conjecture though, I'm not educated enough to take any real position on that.

The aryans continue to prove our superiority hail ERIK VERLINDE

thanks, kek

Synchronicity itself isn't a refutation of causality. Basically, two events which are apparently unrelated coincidentally happen at the same time. And again. And again. Their causes are separate. Their link is synchronicity, rather than causality.

The reason I brought it up in relation to the findings concerning gravity is because as an emergent phenomenon, it has the properties of an event not necessarily caused by, yet synchronous with another event.

Then again, I might be talking out of my ass. But a lot of quantum phenomenon have synchronous characteristics, namely quantum entanglement.

And for the record, I'm not the first one to think of this:

neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/article/view/376

COMING NEXT TO YOU IN A THEATER, THE GREATEST MASTERPIECE OF THE CENTURY

FROM THE DIRECTOR SCHLOMOHAN GOLDSTEINBERG

HOLE IN THE TIME SPACE WALL

HOW THE MEXICAN GENIUS ERICO RODRIGUEZ CROSSED HATEFUL BORDER AND REVOLUTIONISED PHYSICS

I still think it's practical. The problem is that the pocket of space is moving faster than the speed of light. Any dust that collects on the surface of the "bubble" would have to be pushed out of the way. Even if you are subluminal and you deactivate your alcubierre drive, you will be stopped and the space dust will continue at the speed it's at.

Obviously this leads to different problems. First, you have to accelerate all that extra mass with you which will take a lot of energy. Second, that mass in front of you will likely want to fuse together since it's going so fast, and that will take a lot of energy. Third, you have to be really careful where you aim the damn thing.

That being said, I can only speculate, but one could probably change the geometry of the field in front of the ship so that the dust is pushed away.

Basically yeah, from what I understand, that's how they've now defined causality. I don't remember the exact video I watched on it, but it was on the PBS spacetime channel on youtube. There's an older multipart series on causality and spacetime. It's fairly in depth and I didn't really quite understand it even after repeated viewing.

/monster/ already beat you faggots. they actually give some deities extreme vetting.

Didn't this actually happen once with some guy from Norway getting his award stolen by chinks?

Douglas Adams was right. Interstellar vehicles do not travel through spacetime and are powered by memes. Holy mother of fuck.

Wonder how many faggots will paint their suits red. Meanwhile I'll paint my ace custom gelgoog in Blue as not only are those my ace colors but those of Ramba Ral

I can get behind this effort, I have a huge horde of this knowledge I could share on the subject.

/fringe/ trying to give Holla Forums magic lessons, how cute. We're the ones using it correctly. Proof: current state of the world. We are the memelords here. Until you have some astounding results to compare to ours, YOU should keep trying.

By the by, you must have missed the GATEfag extravaganza if you think we're "not ready". Whole swaths of us literally defeated death (often by drowning of car wrecks) by dimension-hopping or true walk-through-walls magick, which is why we're here now shitposting. We test our resolve in life or death scenarios, not with silly rituals or books. I guess you could say we're more like sorcerers than wizards, if that's the right terminology.

But what does the drooling, retarded puppet in the gocart say? He's the authority on all things spacey for the goyim.

Saved, good work.

I'm a burger with a big chunk of Dutch ancestry the rest is German/English and I am really proud to see such an important accomplishment come from our people, both Dutch and white overall.

I'm hoping that we BTFO the "alternate reality" bullshit soon. I believe in the potential of my alternate universe counterparts, so should you.

You're a smart guy.

And a leftist darling who makes his money by sucking government dicks.

Professor Brand BTFO

No you're a fucking American

Didn't some guy die not too long ago who supposedly had "disproved einstein?"

Actually, they now think the Alcubierre Drive would create an "explosion" when activated, accelerating everything it impacted away from the craft in the center at relativistic speeds. The spacecraft would be perfectly safe, because all particles it collided with would be driven away from it.

And, because the dust and subatomic particles have so little mass, this would NOT result in launching relativistic projectiles in all directions, just a bunch of radiation that the ship would be protected against by the field. It's only an issue if the ship collides with an asteroid, and it'd have to be a big one; anything below a certain size would be vaporized by the sudden acceleration, and anything above a certain size would explode because the acceleration was only applied to a small part of it.

So it would be a devastating weapon in and of itself, but it wouldn't be constantly headbutting things at super high speed toward whatever planet it's aimed at. It would be a practical FTL drive, so long as we were careful with our navigation.

If we can access zero-point energy, this will become entirely practical.

but what happens if you shoot a laser beam into space

EINSTEIN BTFO
ARYAN PHYSICS REIGNS SUPREME
(Incidentally, Verlinde's identical twin brother was my quantum mechanics professor. Cool guy.)

Reminds me of the ender's game M.D. Device

Teach me your ways memelord

Really though, I am from /fringe/ and used to regularly visit Holla Forums but I missed out on most of the meme war. Any pointers would be great.

Not to say that he is jewish, but…
Can someone confirm that he is gentile?

DA MEEMS!

Plasma is not a force any more than "pressure" is.

The thrust as you say or force generated from a EM drive is by definition usable energy.

Does this mean David Ickle was right? We do live in a hologrpahic universe?

So there ARE reptilians harnessing our negative energies, and that the moon is evil?
We're skipping right past /cyber/-era and going straight into spirituality!

Elaborate.

Outer bound of the places the fallen angels infest.

I haven't watched this yet, and I forget why, but when I watched him a long time ago and scoffed at him, the moon had something to do with recycling humans and watching us.

Some Truman Show vibes here.

but how will this help little black boys and little black girls know that they are

Desaindet Frommm KANGZ

le sause

DELETE THIS

ANTI-SEMITIC SCIENCE

you are talking about gurdijeff's fourth way

myanimelist.net/anime/2060/Gall_Force_1__Eternal_Story

Turns out we really weren't born too soon to explore the stars.

Time to start the Earth Empire

Its gonna fuckin happen

Einstein beat the fuck out by Dutch prodigy.

David Ickes was right about the universe.

Em Drive confirmed feasible.

Trump elected President.

Alex Jones was right.

Dr. Jordan Peterson confirms the Frog is a deep and powerful symbol.

Can this year get more magical?

GR wasn't Einstein's. Hilbert came up with it, but shared his work with other physicists, and Einstein used that to scoop him, then used the Jewspapers and accusations of anti-Semitism to claim it for the Jews.

In reality Einstein probably didn't invent anything.

back to leddit with you

What's with this indonesian voodoo science?

not 01001011 01000101 01001011

Can someone explain it to me?

Trump was elected in all realities the only thing that changed is how we got him elected.

In some alternate reality we used more tangible magic. We are the meme reality there could be something even as amazing as a necromancing reality.

Portable railguns and catgirls soon.

Basically, the closest we have been to figuring out what exactly is gravity and where does is come from is a 10-equation system, filled with shit like "dark matter/energy" and General Relativity batshittery. Which is near impossible to figure out a valid answer to. This new proposed model indicates gravity is a much simpler and more independent phenomena while dispelling the concepts of dark matter and energy.

I'm pretty sure physicists are all incredibly autistic. Usually when I get something so complicated only an autist would care to continue solving, I realize I fucked up and go back. But I'm not on the science gibs so whatever.

Being an overrated, flatulent, old perverted Jew isn't too hard to beat really.

He wasn't old when he formulated the Photoelectric effect, which was what earned him the Nobel.

Einstein was first to publish on the quantized nature of light, and he didn't plagarize anyone. This gave birth to quantum physics.

Being the first to publish on special and general relativity was no mean feat either.

OP are you Weev?

We don't even know if this is true and the thread already devolved into a LARP fest.

pol is always right

White people are natural born inventors and explorers. After every new invention a great exploration happen too like it happened with the invention of better boats and consequentially the discovery of America.
Now we are starting to eliminate Jewish Lies from science.
Next great exploration will be space for sure.
THIS IS OUR DESTINY

Einsteins theory was built on other models. It isn't jewish physics, it is a dude that used previous knowledge to create a model that can be used.

The reason its considered "jewish" is because jews are always trying to claim some credit for their evil parasitic tribe.

Jews were the parasites' first victims.
They stole the jews' identity, there haven't been real jews in centuries.
Proof:
Temple of YHWH destroyed in 70 AD, never rebuilt.
Temple of Baal destroyed last year, hundreds of temples of Baal immediately built all over the world by "jews".

make the end more like a dick

No, Jews became the parasites. For centuries after God let the Romans diaspora them for killing His son, all they did was either inbreed with their cousins or inter-breed with foreign races, and now you have a race of people who are somehow inbred and mongrels at the same time, subhumans by any definition.

and what difference does that theory make when Jews act like Jews?

If he was Jewish then the Jews would be trying to claim him as their own right now.

01010000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00001101 00001010 01010000 01110101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00001101 00001010 01010000 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00001101 00001010 01010000 01110101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01001110 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101110 01110100 01101000 01110011 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110010 00001101 00001010 01000001 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100010 01111001 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100001

:^)

Gonna be real awkward when physicists decide ancient greek philosophers were right the entire time

Fuck off right back. >>>/christian/

AD ASTRA PER MEMETICA

GAS THE HARKONNENS GOLDEN PATH NOW

He's probably got Indonesian blood. A lot of Dutch have been polluted by Indo genes. Zionist controlled opposition pseudo-nationalist Geert Wilders is another example.

You have never watched star trek.

Relevant?

Star Trek was a Judeo-capitalist wet dream.

From Sam Francis:
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/2/28/beam-us-out

We imperium of man now? Just in time for Trump tbh

Thanks OP, I enjoyed reading the paper.

This is way too nerd for me, can someone break this down in crayon for me?

Also, is "dark matter" the same as anti-matter?

There's no money in that future. How is it capitalist?

user, youre asking for the impossible here.

IN RELATED NEWS
That EM drive actually works. Space travel without fuel, baby.

science.slashdot.org/story/16/11/07/2343200/leaked-nasa-paper-suggests-the-impossible-em-drive-really-does-work

so flat earth confirmed?

His sorcerer vs wizard analogy was pretty spot on i think.

Sorcerers have largely uncontrolled innate abilities that must be directed and harnessed through experience, and not all are created equally.
Wizards on the other hand, require extreme dedication to their craft, but the results are more definite and all can theoretically reach the same level of skill.

There are no rules to teach or rituals to follow, as each memelord follows their own unique path towards helping the collective consciousness that is our society.
Some are masters of quick wit, some are masters of creating OC, some ferret out the snakes among us, some try to figure out how we function and some simply gather as much information they can.
The beauty of it all is that even without strict rules, user naturally gravitate towards the same thoughts, ideas and motions without need of any planning for foresight.

That all said, i'm likely just talking out of my ass and my interpretation of things will be judged by the collective and modified or discarded as appropriate.
Its the ordered chaos of nature occuring in an almost entirely mental enviroment and its absolutely fascinating to witniss for that aspect alone.

really shows you the spirit and energy of the white man

IDK mate. This description of the functions of "gravity" seem like more niggerdom. Just doesn't sound legit. Sounds like 1 retarded theory replaced another.

yeah john nash, the guy the movie beautiful mind is about

how long before he's called antisemitic?

Stop making luddite threads about shit you have no clue about. This is actually pretty old and does not directly contradict Einsteins theory, but merely adds up to a great sum of possible explanations. It's a by-product of zero-point theories, which scientists of "theories of everything" aka String aka X like becuase it helps them to close a gap (gravity) in their thesis.

If Verlinde would be correct, than a Einstein-Rosen Bridge would be impossible, but it actually is, from which we derive several principles of dark matter and space time.

Does this prove electric universe?

Very nice. You synthesize a lot of things I thought about as well in a very competent manner.

I especially liked this part.

WHAT THE FUCK

Why haven't I seen this before? When was this discovered? WHAT'S HAPPENING LADS?

BRAVO NOLAN

the noosphere is responsible for gravity

Omnissiah preserve me!

Newton: age of causality (x, therefore y)
Einstein: age of relativity (Well, from a certain point of reference, x, but from another frame of reference, y.)
Verlinde: age of synchronicity? (Tell me about X! Why does it wear the mask? A lot of loyalty for a hired Y!)

(checked)
Now. Have you seen the satanic abuse threads? We could meme the children into slaying their abusers. Their reliance on Saturn symbolism has half the work done for us.

HERESY

Born just in time to explore space AND part take in the race war.

Fantastic taste.

Brother, what exactly do you think meme magic is in the first place? We have the ability to observe our environment and, fairly unique in the animal kingdom, the ability to abstractly think about and reflect upon our environment. Human beings are also inherently part of the universe, since the universe is, by definition, everything.

We are how the universe observes itself. Therefore, if we think something is real or happening, the universe thinks it is real or happening, therefore it actually is real or happening.

because of the black cloth?

Totally untrue. My best friend is an aussie chad theoretical physicist. All he does it get high, do math, and slay pussy.

This post is partially untrue.

Check out KEKs astronomical observatory

None of those things stop you from being an autist.

You've fooled me once, Jews. I don't believe a word you have to say.

Do you still expect me to believe or waste time on your theories when the you still can't explain the non-deflection of a plumbline near Everest without super dense hidden mountains?

Relativity was no different. When an alternative begins to gain acceptance, when it starts to look correct, Jews will try to claim credit and the media would give it to them. Fortunately, internet records will keep them from controlling the narrative.

This is a very interesting publication.

I vote for poison.

Gravity is not a fundamental force but an emergent force due to entropy, similar to air pressure and elastic tension.

TRIPS FOR TRUTH

KIKESTEIN B T F O

Does anybody have a full screenshot of the jews subversion of physics? Or archived somewhere? The thread had over 600 replies. Red pill by any physicist welcomed too

Jesus Christ, OP.

TRIPLE OF SEVENS
PRAISE KEK

You can't control Chaos (Zero), that's an oxymoron.
You can't control God (One), sum.
All that you have power over is everything inbetween (Infinity). ~What direction you spiral towards singularity; clockwise or anti-clockwise.~

GETREKT KIKES

That's not him, it's his identical twin brother (no I'm not joking).

Well Satan that is a very interesting observation.

Clearly mixed Dutch-Indonesian.

What does this mean for the higgs boson? Yes mass exists but gravitons are kike-dreams?

Maybe we just have to account for graviolis.

kek.jp/en/About/History/
We are in Phase 1?

Oy veyy, what an anti-semite for doing this to Einstein!

He looks Finnish to me.

We wimminz now?

Read Christopher Knight's "Who Built the Moon?"

Come to your own conclusions.

I feel bad for the version of myself that is actually experiencing WW3

I'm absolutely convinced by now that Kek is in fact Jesus, and that the universe is God.

First time he came here he was all nice and only beaten Jews in their own house. Now he's had enough and gives us memes. No sorcery, no witchcraft, all of which are controlled by demons which only see us as food. With memes we have access to the powers of demons, angels, and gods, without ever having to summon one or even follow their rules.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Supposedly its how certain secret government aircraft fly.
They have some kind of technology that reduces the mass of the craft to near zero and then propell it with directional microwave beams.

FLAT EARTH CONFIRMED
2D WAIFU FTW

I still think Andy Basiago isn't bullshitting with his project pegasus stuff. Trump was a good choice regardless.

indeed, this universe is getting pretty comfy though

get einstein's mummified dick outta your mouth

Have we memed a new golden age of science and space exploration by calling Trump the God Emperor?

Take it all with a grain of salt of course, but there are bits of wisdom scattered in most religions if you know how to look for it. Nearly every religion refers to some version of cyclic history or ages often corresponding with astrological events, a great flood, and of course gods (often described as white people or astronauts) coming from the sky and sharing wisdom, knowledge and technology beyond their comprehension which they could only describe as magic.

I'm sure the full meaning of religions have been long ago lost in translation but if you try and think abstractly and look for patterns and coincodences with other religions and historical events you start to see they aren't bullshit at all.

It might be easier if you just look at religions as the first books of primitive science, history, philosophy, political ideologies, worldviews and moral guidelines all roles into one, instead of assuming they're mostly fairy tales. It would be just as foolish to accept them at face value as it would be to disregard their legitimacy completelt without critical examination in the context of everything else we now know.

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Then practically no one would know.

No! This can't be happening!

I'm in.

If you're right then make a simple video for people who can't do advanced math. So I can talk shit about Jewstien

Nobody cared who he was until he took the relativity out.

If he proves his model, will Einstein's theory die?

here is part of what we have been missing
youtube.com/watch?v=2NogyJ0k8Kw

It would be extremely unimportant.

If Trump is Reinhard, who is Kirchieis, and who is Oberstein?

Nice triples and doubles. Checked.

Gravity is unified. Don't worry. It will come to light soon. No pun intended.

Between the EM drive and this, science is getting crazy my fellow anons. I suck at physics and what not but damn, from the basic bits that I do understand (and quick reference look ups) it's getting fucking nuts.

Are we moving into a fantastic new time frame for the future of technology?

Interstellar -> Halo Universe -> Mass Effect universe -> Imperium of Man -> Star Wars in terms of how advanced each game/movie technology is?

I'd lynch some Volus for her.

No it's antithesis of it. Meanwhile allyou have to do is look at cratering on any body in a solar system, those are not impact craters, it's impossible:
youtube.com/watch?v=CU9WOucaz-0

Is it time for space autism yet?

There's a lot of shitposting (and fringeposting) ITT, but no attempts at actually decoding Verlinde's stuff.

It's long past time.

I want to pilot giant robots in space to

its official paper now

Fucking finally, dark matter was already a fucking meme explanation in physics. Can't wait for him to BTFO dark energy retards as well.

You mean let's sit on our fat asses and jerk each other off while people in real life do the hard work. And when those people eventually achieve something we all point and go, "Look! Meme magic worked!"

Meme magic. Not even once.

how long until suicide by 10 shotgun blasts across various parts of his body?

nytimes.com/2010/07/13/science/13gravity.html

motls.blogspot.de/2010/01/erik-verlinde-why-gravity-cant-be.html

motls.blogspot.ca/2016/11/verlindes-de-sitter-mond-is-highly.html

Damn I just noticed this thread is old but also interesting.

daily reminder that the resonance frequency of the earth is the same as human brain waves

pic related is ridiculously memetically powerful
our meme power is only going to grow stronger, perhaps even exponentially so

We're already in the Halo Universe m8y

archive.is/SzVEj

Daily reminder that Einstein stole the great Poincare's ideas.

Ashkenazi jews are ultimately nothing but snake oil salesmen with high verbal iq. Fraud, deception and subversion are the only things they excel in. They are a soulless rootless people who can never create anything beautiful like the great European men did.

where did you think pic related came from?

einstein was wrong and everyone has known it for decades but this guy went and did the math to prove how things really are.
basically gravity is a side-effect of other things rather than a force in and of itself, dark matter doesn't exist, and the laws of physics are different for really really huge stuff.
also dark matter and anti-matter are two completely different things
but yeah, back to that part about everyone knowing einstein was wrong. they tried to explain it away saying that there must be some part of the universe that we're just missing or not seeing because einstein's math clearly doesn't work in the real world. they called this missing stuff dark matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tauroctony

Is there a link to the actual derivations and equations. I'm currently doing a dual degree, one being physics. And I would love to see how he can explain these things over the theory of general relativity.

Pardon me, I am a pleb of ignorant state of mine.

But I have something here
archive.fo/OyE5o
It covers GPS and relativity and how it's not really needed, or something.

It's probably not the topic OP covered, but this document seems to have been pulled from the web some time ago after some ((( entities ))) got wind of it.

Can't be endangering the shit Einkike plagiarized, after all.
(If I osmosis'd that correctly, some other dude did it before and Einstein basically stole that thunder, something I can believe even without evidence)

And I really am just a pleb here. This link is not some bullshit thing I'm trying to dupe anyone with.
It looks like a legit piece of scientific paperness to me.
I'm just too ignorant to do anything meaningful with it.

If it does turn out to be bullshit, though, then that's unintentional.
So yeah, while I want to be clear that I am not trying to distribute bait here, based on my ignorance, this ignorance also means that this COULD be all hogwash.
It just looks legit enough to my abilities to chance a share in the hopes that it's legit.

wait, if dark matter is just an illusion, how do we energy?

I got the zero point energy thing fam. It's pretty simple once you get down to the meat of it.

there's no 8-pointed faggot mark on that one commisar. It's one of ours.