As we arrive at this turning point in human history, Let us not forget what set the wheels in motion

Gamergate.
Kek.
Gawker
Meme magic
Hotwheels
Cuckchan

Say any of these words to a normalfag, and they'll stare at you in confusion. But we all know the truth. Share your stories, Holla Forums,

How did you arrive at this point?
What do you see in your future?
Holla Forums hasn't forgotten about their uncle.

Congratulations, President Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate
ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/
twitter.com/LtCorbis/status/780585849239011328
archive.is/AaSLj
archive.is/raBAR
archive.is/p0SHM
archive.is/mn9Rw
myfreecams.com/#MinaHarvie
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#gamergate&src=typd&lang=en
statweestics.com/stats/show/#gamergate/
statweestics.com/stats/show/#starwars/
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917
statweestics.com/stats/show/#rogueone/
digra.org/category/job-announcements/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrCaA9Strrw
8ch.net/pol/res/7994011.html
archive.is/RZuMf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hotwheels.
Also: Adolf, George Rockwell, William Luther Pierce, etc.

Wikileaks is the crowning piece here.

Holla Forums: 2 Gamergate: 0

Say what you want about him, lolberg and all, but he made a home for us, and didn't shut it down even after finding out we weren't his… ideal audience.

I'm praising him.

Don't forget Baneposting.
I was never much into it, but the blood sacrifice in "Les Bains" definetely opened the gates to let Kek in, proper.

Meant to post this with it
Its still incredible and ironic that a cripple ==stood== up for us.

Indeed, user. Baneposting was the oft-unspoken hero of our memetic warfare. More subtle than pepe or wojak, but not forgotten.

Are you just here to be negative, user?

GG was the mass redpilling that led so many to entertain right-wing ideology or siphon votes away from Hillary to Bernie. SJWs truly are the useless idiots of society.

Fuck off, you dweebs cucked out and your hobby is still run by cucks. Enjoy Mass Effect 4, loser.

Nice projecting, fag.

GG didn't deal any last hits, but we softened pretty much all the media and the liberals exposing them to critical hits of hulk hogan and donald trump

All I say is ayy LMAO
You know what's next you niggers

My story started when I was a kid. I just never forgot the life I had and I've fought like a beast to try and create the same future for any children I'd have. The same safety of a small town populated only with whites, where they can play in the streets without worry.

True GG for some reason unleashed a hornets nest
Those were crazy days

Correct score.

Gamergate would have voted for Sanders ffs

Ben Garisson will be codified.

it's been a long trip

Fuck that. I would have been fine with Sanders vs Trump in the election, but I still would have voted to MAGA and not to pay for a bunch of libcucks to get toilet paper degrees to go work as goddamn baristas and fry cooks.

tfw all I wanted to do was play video games and we summoned a god, memed Trump into office, and collectively shit on the entire MSM, establishment, and leftist cabal

Reddit would've voted for Sanders
GG was in branches, the branch on Holla Forums and the alt-right HQs on other sites would've most certainly voted for The_Trump
Not to mention GG started the mass redpilling of normies to shitlibs
There's a reason you heard cultural marxism and social justice a lot more on Fox and whatnot

PRAISE KEK

GG was that one drop where the hyena gets too close to the lion and it snaps.

Regardless, Gamergate was a big help in leading to this moment. It was the watershed moment for mass redpilling.

Looking back, a large portion of Gamergaters were faggots. Still, there was some good progress made.

Gamergate was just a vessel for greater things

>watch some documentaries on marxism, realize that's why cuckchan and college sucked, wasn't just "mind control"

It was that moment where spergs realized "shit, this crap affects me too"

It was the event horizon for me. It made me realize that no media can be trusted and pushed me to take the redpills. No one was going to defend my home but me.

also throw
somewhere fairly early in there, that was probably my first redpill.

You guys were the test subjects. They showed everyone what they had against you and anyone else that opposed them. The media smear campaigns, corruption and collusion, getting the dykes all riled up. I'm very happy they wasted their wad on video games.

Guess I'll share mine then
>Browsing Plebbit enjoying the smaller communities where circlejerking and overall cuckoldry were practically nonexistent
>As I browsed, I found r/KiA, and basically had my eyes open
>Plebbit became too much of a shitty circlejerking hellhouse for me to endure, so my time spent on Holla Forums rose
>Chairman Mao arises in Plebbit, causing the biggest redpilling opportunity ever, by r/kia
I've already talked too much about this so I'll stop here.
Every Holla Forumsack knows how the debates went, and how that lead to, well, now. And of course, Wikileaks being vital in all this.

Funny how the test subjects overran the researchers.
Maybe they should've just stuck to mice…

nice img user

No one cares, stop taking credit for shit you didn't do and go suck off your pedophile hero Val you all worship despite the fact he makes you all look faggots. GG is an embarrassment now.

Well I can admit know I never played Video games and used gg 100% to try and be a cultural attack, not ethics based, it was dreadful having to pretend to give a shit about video games, I just wanted the kike journalists to hang like the rest of Holla Forums

When Acid Man happened gg was clearly then a mistake, thankfully the Trump train took off in time and all people capable of the red pill jumped straight to Holla Forums and stayed

I member

They still stick with Acid Man and their pedophile king Val. They're pathetic. The Holla Forums general thread killed GamerGate and they know it and now want to take responsibility for things they had no hand in.

Wtf I hate gg now

I can't stick with people who won't throw their own pedophile trash in the garbage. You want respect on Holla Forums or anywhere again, get rid of Val. I was with you faggots during the entire srhbutts fiasco, but then it came out the gg thread in Holla Forums was protecting their own "out of the closet" pedophile I had enough. Go have Acid Man write a piece on Salon about why Val is a good guy. I don't care about what you have to say anymore.

the only good user from gg was frit_x

Nigger please, vote for the old faggot who let some fat bitches go on the stage and take over his speech? nobody could vote for a wimp like that

Fact is tons of center-liberals voted for trump as well because this whole gender-race bullshit al-obama shillary and bernout were pushing was getting out of fucking control, gamergate being only one of many cases were you could see the corruption in plain daylight

At the same time you got many butthurt conservatives who didn't like the trump because he didn't conform to their bullshit christcuck morality

He ended up being cucked worse than Jeb

reminder that rand "i will spend every waking moment trying to stop donald trump" paul will hang

Yeah, same thing happened to me.
That and the "go away, Holla Forums"-meme when someone mentioned the jews.

#Gamergate put light on the lesser vermin; the useful idiots who are a small part of a systemic problem. It named those vermin and made them suffer while removing the power of their favorite labels of "racist" and "misogynist."

Trump stood up to the greater vermin and removed their power. We are now in the process of watching them squirm.

Now we have to wonder what the next year has in store for the banking cartels.

It got me, that's for damn sure. I mean, I'd already been reading Holla Forums before, but GG made me realize that it wasn't internet bullshit. Massive redpill on the actual state of the media.

Also this. There's a real wedge in the left wing of American politics now that's basically all about gender identity.

A critical mass of autists with internet connections reacting to the bullshit of political correctness and cultural marxism.

Quite a few anons here realized that the Japs had the right idea and are making their own games. There are regular /agdg/ threads and a board devoted it >>>/agdg/ . Nobody expects the industry to improve anytime soon, even if the pinko commie propaganda is taken out due to growing consumer backlash and replaced with fascist or traditional values it'll still be shit albeit a different flavor.

And asides for industry news I'd say threads on games are 40/60 old(anything from 2007 or prior to that year) and new. Looking at the top ten threads in the catalog right now there's only one that's devoted to a specific game and it's Stalker(2007). Their Mass Effect thread is on page 11 and starts off with

Take out those aged 13-20 and it would be 90/10 ratio. These youngsters were born into shit and don't know any better.

Hotwheels, wherever you are, thank you. You've allowed us to properly gather, saved us from the influences of the lefties, and given us a place to cultivate meme magic to a degree that we now can meme a president into office. This is a glorious day. Praise to Kek, hail Hotwheels, glory to God-Emperor Trump.

Would this man be proud, Holla Forums? I think he would.

God works in mysterious ways indeed. Setting the pieces up from a far.

Now I have no moral excuse to not work or try to be productive.
If Hillary won I could have an excuse to be a huge lazy bum.
But now I'm going to have to work myself up into a productive human being. It's unsettling, but I guess one should be grateful.

hi.

t. inventor of image boards

Please, let's not forget Russian intelligence service, who cucked the establishment on numrous occasions in Syria, supporting some of the hacks and so on. Their shekel backed doing was transformed by us into a giant holocaust steam roller.

Goodness gracious you people.

I've been on the chans for a bit over a decade now.
The things I have seen.
I miss the days when we raided with impunity and laughed at the butthurt we induced.
When we were but innocent pranksters and occasional final boss of the internet. And when there was never enough desu but at least there was some.

But time robs us all of our innocence.
Chanology happened and the Chans were forever changed. Where once the limits of our real world activities were black faxes, swatting and pizza deliveries we now became more active and desiring of greater real world results.
I got swept up in chanology I will confess. And afterwards I despaired for the Chans would never regain their innocence.
The protestfags had ruined us.

Time however heals most wounds and whatever does not kill you will often make you stronger.
And here we stand. Years later.
We've revived an ancient egyptian god of chaos and maybe another one too.
We meme'd a president into the white house.
We meme'd a fucking president into the white house.
Sweet zombie xenu….I mean it's just insane. Who would have thought all that time we were raiding habbo hotel we were on the path to this.

We've come so far.
How could anyone possibly predict our future?
We defy reason.

Some faggot directed me to Holla Forums in 2011 when I made a dindoo joke.

no shit? It was Holla Forums that ruined Gamergate.

Even though Holla Forums eventually petered out and became faggy on it, it was a good run, and accomplished everything it set out to do. I think some Holla Forumsacks just had some unrealistic expectations on what it actually was. It was incredible for what it was, and I'm just happy to be here.

gravestone*

Every beginning of a new age always has an esoteric cult behind it. We're bending reality itself. We're now entering a new age of heroes and mythology.

Reminder Hotwheels is still alive.

Nice.

A lot of disillusioned young people had retreated into a world of escapism. And then they took that away.

Stay salty revoltcuck.

Anyone remembers when Tumblr tried to raid Holla Forums, and then we counter raided so hard we got some cunt to cut herself? Don't quote me on this one because I've only got the rumors I've heard 2 years back, but apparently she was Nick Denton's nephew, who then launched the "Gamers are dead" articles.
Funny thing, all these coincidences.

Gawker is in the thread.

I thought GG had large amounts of Holla Forums in it. From what I could tell, GG supported the emperor of man from the get go.

This started way sooner, it began with DmC:Devil May Cry.

with ctr gone faggots are baiting again.
god i missed that

true that, gg got me to find pol

Or you mean you allowed retards in a Holla Forums circle jerk to leaderfag it to death and still don't want to accept responsibility for killing it off before it was over. As much as they despise other GG cliques, they are just as bad imo.

Reminder that current year GG accepts an "out of the closet" pedophile, namefag Val, that sexually harassed an 11 year old, in their shit posting thread and protects him because he's the good kind of pedo unlike srhbutts, the bad kind of pedo. Just remember this when GG comes back here after telling everyone in Holla Forums they didn't want out help because of PR.

Well Holla Forums it's been a pretty wild four years for me. Guess I'll share some of my story, but nothing that would be identifying of course:

Thank you Holla Forums for all your work and dedication. I'm proud to consider you fuckers my allies. We shall continue to ride into glory. DEUS VULT

Jesus, Denton. Way to out yourself.
Filtered, you poor sod.
Hey, maybe you can get a job with one of your friends overseas? I'm sure they can find many incredible ways to use an asshole like yours.

As much as this may have helped uncover a deceitful and biased media, I still hate the gamers who thought this was the most important scandal of their lifetimes.

for me gamergate was the gateway drug for Holla Forums looking back I see how weak it was ideologically (despite some successes) At the end of the day /gg/ was useful for redpilling a lot of cuckservatives, lolbergs, and maybe even a few liberals

Precisely. GamerGate was a liberal psyop that backfired beautifully. It was a dream come true, redpills were being handed out like candy on Halloween. While GG is by no means the center, it was still a portal through which many could finally have the illusion dispelled.

I suspect many were led to the far right for similar reasons. Confronting the reality that contradicts the Narrative. At this point the single greatest foundation for the altright is, ironically, the MSM itself. All they do is lie, and people inevitably realize this. Even my extremely bluepilled gf is starting to sound redpilled - but she always claims "it's just institutional analysis, like Noam Chomsky" but I'm going to get her to read Moldbug now that she seems open to it.

I JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE AND PLAY FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

It seemed that way at the time, but I don't think it stayed that way for very long. I can only speak for myself, but my GG experience was basically this:

"I like videogames, la la la la"
"What?! These jerks are trying to control the market, censor all opposition and shut down all who oppose them? We'll show them!"
"Wow, ALL the videogame review sites are reporting the false narrative that it's about attacking women! They're all working together to spread lies! We have to get this story out to the real media so they can put a stop to thi-"
"Holy shit, all the 'real' media are ALSO reporting the false narrative and trying to shut down/ignore anyone who speaks the truth!"

I think that most people in Gamergate who had any sense quickly realized that there were far, FAR more important things than videogames at stake. That's probably why the movement died out - because almost everyone in it moved to fighting the real battle, alongside Holla Forums.

majority on here did, majority on twitter/reddit were berniefags.

The fuck do you expect people to do other than ignore him? The fucker won't leave the damned thread and he just bitches about how anyone that calls him out is revolt even when the majority of the thread does. Blame Mark for not banning him.

This.

I just wanted to be left alone and be complacent loke a good goy, but no, they had to keep pushing me and being irredeemable

for shame, user.

Don't kid yourself, this is the event that set things in motion; this is what defined the last 71 years.

i already shared "The empire of dust" with my gf. I plan to get her to admit that blacks are genetically inferior in a period of 1 year

Hey guys, remember me?

fuck off king of pol

DONT FORGED ABOUT BASED AMISH PEOPLE IN PA AND ANOND WHO DROVE THEM TO VOTE

I have contemplated the 2D waifu lifestyle but a 3DGF is more useful to me at the moment. She's useful as a barometer to measure how liberals might be persuaded. What I've found is that generally you can draw redpill truths out of people by simply agreeing with those things they say which are true, and otherwise ignoring those things which they say are false. You have to choose your battles. Through repeated positive stimulus for saying true things, they naturally start saying more things that elicit your agreement, and eventually they will even listen to you when you can push their claims further into redpill territory. I'm learning a lot and honing my persuasion skills all at the same time.

Don't use this term, it only causes them to raise their shields. Just focus on hard facts, don't introduce an additional controversy by bringing up ostensible objective measures of individual's social value (not that I'd really disagree, frankly). You get a lot farther focusing on hard facts and letting them draw their own conclusions. The more you can agree with them, the more they will be open to your facts.

JUST FACTS. Emphasize commonalities and mutual goals. Avoid metaphysics, leave those abstrusions to NRx or something.

The death of my father.
Was starting to take the Greatest Pill never taken, he was an old school Austrian Spirit. Never could talk with him about the history of his people.

Born of a Half Spaniard Mother and living the first 20 years in some gutters of Central America, came to the old continent to reach the goals I promised for my father. Change the world.
In those days it was with the dream of guiding through music. Today trying to redefine what how we should study our universe. Not colliding particles, but through harmony; each wave has both, positive and negative aspects.

Holla Forums only made me realize the world around me and gave me a reason to fight.

just wanted my story to be heard at least one time.

But about the topic.
The search for truth brought us here. I started with Gamergate and was the trying to look through the deceptions of the media. The ride never stopped from there.

The energy on Holla Forums when the first assurances of Trump's victory came in was something like I've never seen on an imageboard before. Like a roar heard all across the wired. You guys are something else.

Don't kid yourself, this is what *really* set things into motion; this is what defined the last eon

Speaking of Gamergate, I find this pic very interesting. Those posts were in march or april, when that Soros backed democracy spring bullshit was around and we speculated someone would get shot and killed during this event, triggering an american color revolution and robbing Trump's chances of being GOP nominee.

Capped. You won't be forgotten, user.
PRAISE KEK
HOTWHEELUS IMMORTALIS

We don't need plans, we need memes.

We held off the SJWs by electing Trump, but the battle is far from over. We need to drain the swamp. We have a lot of work ahead of us.

The cucks who do nothing more than shit on our allies and gloat about refusing to help ARE NOT NEEDED.

Now this is a laugh. "Muh Gamergate", that was not infiltrated."Muh gold piece" Holla Forums you owe us. The fact you come here spouting this autistic shit is proof, of how pathetic you gamergays are. Holla Forums is always right now kindly fuck off back too reddit. Praise kek

I guess you're right, they meddled in our affairs for thousands of years.

Where were you, when:

Most of all, where were you, when the lion finally decided to get up from under its tree, and take back its kingdom from the jackels

Dip shit, you do realize that gamer gate was one of the largest redpill events ever right? If it was not for that, most of this board would not be here.

I read the thread the other day, he had like 20 posts and people were talking to him like normal. You have your own srhbutts and won't push him out of the thread. Why should I respect you when you can't take out your own garbage? Why should I respect a circle jerk where a pedo who has posted about liking real children before is every other reply?

Yeah i remember you King Of Holla Forums. Do more streams you faggot! I want you to post my fanboy art work of you on your stream, while you talk about aliens an shit. Maybe get Jim on Also stop being a CUCK!

Come on, this is basic stuff back from before the exodus.

well, as long you dont lose your wizard powers.

Hurr Durr Duh Dip Shit Don't You Know……..

Mother fucker Holla Forums didn't need you, you needed Holla Forums. You delusional cuck. Holla Forums red pilled you, it doesn't owe you a fucking thing.

A curious story, take some tea and take a sip, for is long and a little bored.

Lol ok, you know ctr has cut off your shekel supply right? Might need to go see the sun now.

>Pinkies was a meme phrase for green thumbs (upboats) from 4chan that mocked the whole concept of them
Since then I've spent much more time being one of the only Trump supporters and general right-wingers I know irl. I hide my powerlevel, but I like to get to know people and redpill them as much as I can. I'd say thanks to that guy on Funnyjunk, but the funny thing is he was from Sweden and ended up getting triggered by his own converts. This was during an age when "success breeds jealousy" was a meme which basically was Scandinavians gloating about their gibs, though as that started to be replaced by "SWEDEN YES" there simply wasn't room for him anymore and he went out like a salty piglet.

that was fun

The rest is not that unique. But OWS definitely wasnt supposed to steer people to Holla Forums

what the actual fuck ?

The only people that deserve anything that was gg related, was gg-revolt for calling out gamergays, for their fucking hypocrisy. Your shit club got infiltrated by the same people you were fighting, basically they were SJWlite. How long are you gg remnants going to continue this shit show. You practical can do more with fewer people then this dead horse that is gg. Holla Forums doesn't owe you shit now kindly fuck off.

It's just feminism user.

Into the garbage it goes.

This is what happens when women don't know how to do anything but run their fucking mouths. Disgusting loud mouth harpy cunts.

While I agree wholeheartedly, there's some important link between Holla Forums and gamergoys. Many people coming from the latter group, disenfranchised even with their own peers, resorted to going back to the actual helpers, which happen to be the former. Gamergate has been the virus that forced the immune system to strengthen itself if it wanted to keep anonymity alive.

I never managed to watch more than a few seconds so I didn't even know they said that.

I can safely say I wouldn't be here enjoying this victory if not for GG as a first step.

And here we are. Looking back it's been one hell of a ride and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thanks for opening my eyes Holla Forums.

(trump'd)

Posting some good memories.

Top kek memes. I missed this. What happened? Sage for offtopic

Some people just can't handle losing at vidya.
Get gud skrubs

They even have the audacity to claim they discovered kek because they were the first to stitch together a screencap compilation as proof.

Creepy pedo Val aside, I look at GG threads today and I had the same thought I had when I left them in early 2015. Something changed, it doesn't look right, it doesn't sound right, and these aren't the people I started this "consumer revolt" with. On top of that I also have to admit to myself that GG was too soft and I acquiesced to these changes because I was so desperate to win, "everyone else" seemed happy about them, and that I couldn't see where exactly I agreed to compromise. It turns out what was tossed aside was what was the most important.

I think it goes without saying, but GG was infiltrated. It was infiltrated, defanged, tranquilized, and cucked from within. I didn't want to admit it. I didn't want to see my posts as proof of it. It was at some point in early 2015 that I decided I just needed to take a break and maybe my heart will be in it once again. But I never went back. Almost a year later when I decided to peak in on the supposedly impenetrable Holla Forums-GG threads, my home and where I first joined in GG since it first began, it still had the same problem as when I left but it was now completely unrecognisable. It's only recently that I was able to admit it to myself and so for any GGfags who came here to share the sentiment OP believes in, you need to end this delusion. It's probably too late but if you want to do anything else but circlejerk, you need to pay attention:

I can't tell you what exactly you must do because frankly you've been infiltrated for so long that you are the monkeys in the ladder experiment but ironically you were the first monkeys in the trial. If I had to pin it down on one factor that made you weak it was this: you were so desperate to win acknowledgement and be told you were not crazy that you compromised on things where it counted. You sought the favors and compliments of whoever would give it to you and then you bent the knee to their standards. Instead of relishing the label of radicals like Holla Forums you went for moderation and appealing to faux-fencesitters that were never going to help you in the first place. Compare that to how Holla Forums is winning.

Holla Forums knows it is right and compromising means becoming impure and not being right. Just because the world is telling you to compromise and maybe they'll go with you isn't a guarantee you will get support, especially because you know it's the world - not you - that's wrong. If Holla Forums had even compromised a little bit it would have muddied its own message and never produced its dankest of memes. Very Early on GG had some wonderfully dank memes and now all it has are cringe-inducing image macros and poorly drawn lewds. But somewhere you're not convinced and think you need to be as straight-laced and as "professional" as possible. Guess what? If this was still in the height of GG that's exactly the opposite of what you needed and why? Because just like with Holla Forums, but with every minute on Holla Forums, the media is telling everyone that you're the psychopath that can't be trusted and trying to focus on directly proving them wrong means spending every resource on countering a taboo that won't be dispelled until the media is gone or you're in power. And that's what GG did; spend every resource on a boring and embarrassing media campaign to counter the same media that only needs to tell cheap lies. I didn't want to admit it then but it's so clear to see it now. If GG had kept going on in its purest form we would have won the right people who don't need the facade of us being the better man and having us compromise until we're virtually defeated.

So if I need to make it especially clear, this is what Holla Forums did, what you're not doing, what Holla Forums is going to keep doing, what you should have (kept) doing, and will never admit it as truth:
1. Knowing its right and only considered "extreme" because everyone has moved so far left.
2. Unwavering and never compromising on its ideals
3. Laughing in the faces of moderates who are worse than enemies because they want you to change to accommodate them without a guarantee of their support
4. No bargaining, no deals, no mercy for your enemies, no trying to be the better man because you already are
5. Brutally honest and dank memes that spew truth - memes so potent it can make the most distant onlooker laugh and force the ones watching on the sidelines to admit it's true and funny

9/11, jetfuel and unmeltable steel beams.

I started noticing the slow Marxist creep in my teens. I thought it was "liberals." Then I learned about Communism. Then I learned about Marx. Then I learned about the Jew; initially I thought it was nonsense, but the relentless presence of Truth wouldn't spinning in my head and I eventually started noticing where they had their influence.

I figured that they had TV, and they had movies, and they had newspapers, but as long as I had my games I could deal with it all by not consuming stuff that was obviously Jewish. Then they came for my games: they put optional gay shit in Dragon Age, and unavoidable gay shit in Dragon Age II. Then they declared gaming racist and sexist, when girls and minorities had never given a shit about my hobby before, and tried to tell me that Gamers Are Dead and the future was going to be only shitty mobile games with microtransactions, and that there was no escape so I should be a good goyim and shut up and deal with it.

That was the last straw.

After Trump's election and fully awakening from the Matrix, I don't know how I can ever go back. I learned that these SJW cunts are like the Terminator: they don't feel fear, or pain, or remorse, and they will absolutely never, ever stop until you are dead. They could have had TV, movies and news as their propaganda tools forever and probably gotten away with it, but they made the mistake of attacking a bunch of white kids with social anxiety, high IQs and lots of practice traversing Me Against The World scenarios. Now it's all turning to dust in their hands and they deserve every bad thing that happens to them.

Hail Vivian. Praise Kek. Ave Trump.

Basically. Gamergate still at forefront of cultural awakening.

And of course, faggots like you forget all about #burgersandfries. How quaint. That shitty little channel did more with regards to that event than any e-celeb, and other "group". From moderating the early boards, to building the initial wiki, to setting up multiple servers of infrastructure that you niggers are still using today. No surprise though, since most were from Holla Forums(with weird exceptions, like that obnoxious faggot Thidran who's a fa/tg/uy).

IA's quote that has stuck with in my mind for 2 years: "If you can't clean up ethics in game journalism, what chance do you think you have that the mainstream media isn't doing the same thing and worse?"

I was taking it easy in halfchan and then some bitch started some shit, so I laughed at her. Then she started censoring halfchan so I sent emails and deprived companies of their advertisers. After that the digging commenced and I realized Holla Forums was right and we had to exterminate the jews. Crazy times.
I have no fucking idea. Hopefully I'll get my college degree STEM related and pays well. I've also been learning how to draw for this year and I'm getting better. Maybe in 1 or 2 more years I'll be making a videogame

Funniest living female comedians. Right here.

kys

Stupid fucking blogpost incoming

I'm here because of gamergate. I wasn't a Holla Forums browser. I didn't care a whole lot about the gaming press because I never read them anyway. I was a Holla Forums browser though mostly for kekz but I did enjoy the honesty. Seeing those threads silenced when "really bad" threads talking about the race war were perfectly fine sent me down a monster spiral that has me here.

I left as well. I held on a little longer than most, crossposting between Holla Forums and /gamergatehq/ or whatever the fuck they even turned into later, i can't remember. I REALLY wanted to win and I stuck with it for a long time, probably longer than I should have. But, I did eventually realize, we don't fix the corruption and SJW influence by restricting ourselves to gaming press bullshit.

I voted Trump yesterday. I may have voted Trump anyway, but I know I wouldn't have had the understanding to really be proud of it without ever having gone through the gamergate nonsense. I probably would've stayed home.

My drive is still here to find truth. I've realized that about myself, I think it's in my genes and it isn't going away. It just took me a while to come around and gamergate, as cucked as it got, helped me get there.

Pic is early art I made right during first exodus. It feels so good to finally feel like there's some hope again. fuck.

This is the work of /ggrevolt/ who you faggots attacked regularly for committing wrongthink. You fags were SJW-lite and never accomplished anything.

Zimmerman redpilled me. I was a good goy up until then.

Then the cuckening and all that bullshit caused me to leave during the first exodus.

What i think gamergate gave us most of all wasn't just masses of normies open to Holla Forums ideas, but it weaponized autism in terms of digging efforts that were already honed to by the time the emails and whatnot leaked.

The discovery of meme magick and GG autism was indispensable for us

Bravo

We need to go deeper. Hitler wouldn't have risen to power had the communists not been such a menace.

This place was too slow back then, and it was strictly natsoc. Considering how real/pol/ was a grand mix of different ideologies, I saw it as degeneration. Still do, but Natsoc is not strictly against monarchy and religion, so here I am.

Every Holla Forumsack should know how groupthink works, and this place is an example of such, on levels I assume are deliberate.

Man if I could go back twelve years and tell myself that I'd have a hand in changing public opinion by searching what the Holla Forums painted on that building in my small hometown meant I think I'd call my future self a fucking lunatic. Feels like that only happened yesterday, makes me feel old but god be damned if I'm going to let that stop me.

The fight is far from over though.

I'm just sayin', GG got blamed for everything, and our enemies were forced to admit our emails had an impact before they choked on our bullets.
Filtered, you sad cuck.

smh tbh

that was 4 years ago

haha oops wrong picture

Curious, what is that piece from? It has hair on it, but it doesn't look like a piece of skull. Is it an animal?

#ShekelShoah was the times. All this drama is futile and against the real issues.

beaver i killed way back when cause it was flooding my freindo's swamplands

still have the skull on my computer tower

also, that is the skull, beavers just have really fucked up skulls

life can be a game too user

wu wei user.
I read the Tao te ching back in 2011, went from edgelord to chaos meme wizard

Thus began my wild ride

I was using the internet when Mendax was just some annoying strayan hacker d00d. Then, though a bunch of bizarre circumstances, I happened to be thrust into the machine. It has dragged me to the right and finally made me realize that feminists and trans-otherkin types are just clinically insane and need to be institutionalized.

Hey, well, you made it!

The point was to demonstrate to THIRD PARTIES how the media shut down legitimate questions about ethics with much soggy knees. It worked. Hell, Future Publications was cucked when they were based back in the UK, I could tell you stories. The regular media is like this too.

Kekec?

I miss old /int/, rip in peaces old friend.

Was relieved to see he wasn't pig food after all.

started lurking 2007 after getting injured in Afghanistan. Started going to cuckchan and then to all the gore sites. Became edgy. Then started getting educated completed higher education. Switched to 8 chan during the migration. Advanced studies augmented with the quality Holla Forums posts. Began to see my readings in textbooks in a whole different light. World became less rosey. Began to understand the strength of ancestors 50 years ago and beyond compared to how weak and sensitive the average westerner is today. When did we loose that? Genealogy work, trips to europe. Restored family history and reconnected with family long lost. Recognized the whole western culture has been purposely dismantled, and my leftist female teachers since grade 1 had indoctrinated me to accept the demise of my culture and people through racial replacement. Began to use education and edginess and legitimacy from combat experience to sway people. All the old liberal arguments broke on my logic like waves upon rocks. Began to be able to systematically dismantle people's belief systems. Wrecked libtards IRL and engaged in memetic warfare. BREXIT then TRUMP. Feel that it is all our victory, and rediscovering our pride and voice as a people that had been routinely silenced and marginalized felt good. We are finding ourselves again and realizing that to make our unique and wonderful contribution to the world, we must continue to exist as a unique societal and cultural and racial entity. Is that asking so much? Demanding a homeland where we retain our own traditions and culture and politcal dominance is reasonable, espcially since whites are only 10% of the globes population. We are the real minoritty.

The meat.

Of course Jim was right. I worked in the media, I knew it was bullshit. But it was still not vulnerable. Over the past ten years journalists have gotten remarkably lazy. I remember when Facebook was opened to normies and there would be reporters asking for comments about stabbings or shootings on students FB walls. It's got worse as time went on. I noticed a clique of leftist journalists first in 2012, and it just got worse.

Here is a good summary that uses the word clique:

infogalactic.com/info/GamerGate

Kiketaku and Polycuck trying to take the tiddies out of our vidya and force 'diversity' in gaming got a huge number of channers hating the media shifting to the right.

I came here during the first exodus. I used to think Holla Forums was kind of a joke back on halfchan, but Gamergate really opened my eyes. There's no going back to my old slightly-normie days now, my eyes have been opened.

What happened with DmC, you're asking? The franchise got farmed out to Ninja Theory, headed by retard Tameem something, who proceeded to completely throw away the original Dante in favor of his own self-insert (it literally LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM, just idealized) as a total edgelord. Everything about the game moved away from the franchise into stupidity, capped off by Tameem's hysterical overselling of it. See e.g. his saying it had "Shakespearean dialogue" when there were whole scenes of people yelling FUCK YOU at each other, etc.

I'm not sure where you could find a more in-depth cover of the whole thing now, but it was hilarious.

Underrated post, tbh.

Well halfchan Holla Forums was always a huge joke, even before the 2014 exodus.

Oh God the memes, it's all coming back
What glorious times those were

Alright, I guess this thread is as good as any to tell you all my story. Keep in mind that I am currently 18 since I'll be referencing things happening in my middle school and high years a lot.

So many of you may say that I'm just some newfag who hasn't been here long, and I guess you're right about it in terms of Holla Forums. However, I like to think of myself as one of the youngest oldfags. You guys are like family to me, and I'm glad to have been redpilled at a young age.

Thanks for the memories Holla Forums.

+1 upboat

This.

This. Baneposting was the catalyst that awoke our memewalker spark and let us commune with Kek.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

underrated tbh

Kinda has a certain ring to it user.

This. I figured ol copypaste had been transformed into manure a while back tbh.

TWO YEARS LATER AND WE HAVE BEEN VINDICATED DEUS KEK!

there sure was a lot of choice in the child prostitution back then

FUCK

niece*

Don't worry, GSC will make video games great again. Trump's making the calls right now. STALKER 2 will be real before HL3

Most Mass Effect content consumed now is pornography.

He would be shocked at who was responsible at first.

Digital Valhalla

;~;7
Thanks user. Surprised no one checked you are digits.

It's my first big project, so I really hope it works out.

Feels so good man

wtf sergey

Even in the middle of a war between NATO/Russia and the always relevant mafia that control them, they managed to become a fully-functional game studio again and release the new Cossacks game.

I have hope. You don't just go from nothing to STALKER 2, you do another Cossacks to build up again

google captcha.

And in the meantime, play the most recent Call of Pripyat with one of the two weapons addon mods. It's bretty nice now that there's a story mode (for those that need something more than only random zone, like me)

I haven't tried the new Cossacks game how is it? Also stalker is one of the only games that I really love even with all its flaws

that looks fake

And I'm not even done yet. I got a doozey for the next round.

"Suicide queens" for the watchers so you know its me. :D

When they cancelled the game back in 2012 I think they released a lot of their early art

Call of Chernobyl*

And yes CoCk is great.
If only GSC would've released their new engine before freezing S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 it could've been GOAT.

I haven't tried it either although I'm buying it tomorrow. Reviews seem to indicate it's a refresh of the older games. nothing revolutionary but still solid. There were game breaking bugs upon release but already fixed

Just finished Far Cry Primal (10/10) and Infinite Warfare is bretty gud, looking forward to FF15 later this month. Vidya's doing OK.

At least Xray engine gets updates now that are used in mods, even though it's till not open source but more like "might as well be open source please don't kill me Ukrainian mafia"

#Bernie2020

FOSS I mean

FFXV is either going to be the biggest donkey rape shitshow in vidja history, or it's going to be great. I can't wait to find out.

Kill yourself

Having hope for vidya at this point

I wish I had your optimism

Being 32-bit hurts it too much though IMO.
You could add so much stuff with a new engine.
Every OOM crash I get kills me a little bit inside.

Let's just hope Sergei can pull some money out of thin air.

Name a better FPS or stfu.

Turok: Dinosaur Hunter.

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six series
ARMA series
Project Reality
Ghost Recon series
SWAT series

At least those games teach you that bullet to a head can't be healed behind the cover.

doom 2

Infinite Warfare is garbage, I finished it in a little over 4 hours doing all the sides and I wasn't even going for a speed run.

Primal was bruddy gud tho.

When it comes to experiences, I hate having to endlessly recount and retype the entire experience.

>the time before daily captchas and Holla Forums bullshit was pretty much the golden age of my experience here kek pls give it back to us

There was also this nice song that I can't find the name to which pisses me off to no end even by humming, kek help me find it.

If you're a complete shitter and love AAA trash. Like you, I guess. Faggot.

GG lead me to pol which lead me to redpilling my family into voting for trump

Actually it was the Tea Party that set everything in motion. But yeah, keep jerking yourselves over Gaymergate two years later.

>it's reallyfun

It's also Tecmo-Koei and therefore has paid DLC out the ass.
Fun, maybe. Getting a single cent from anyone with a brain? Absolutely not.

I only play hardcore so healing's not a thing for me. Went back a few days ago and played BO1 for the first time in years and noticed immediately the speed difference, that's the thing: with each successive title the pace and complex of strategy has to be increased. It's not like traditional art or even movies that only improve subjectively over time, there's a Moore's law principle at work in vidya, FPS especially, wherein they evolve over time making them superior to their predecessors. RTCW was maybe the most fun in a game I ever had yet if I played it today would probably just laugh at how slow and dull it is. Faster and more competitive also means non-palatable to plebs and casuals, hence the dudebro attitude on Holla Forums.
Sage for blogpost.

So what? DLC is always trash anyway and as soon as it's out on PC everyone will just pirate.
Who even wants ebin rapehorse or white berserker armor? Shit is gay as fuck.
Base game is more than enough to satisfy a Berserk fan.
Also I live near a shop that imports so it's not like I'm even able to buy the DLC

I hope he's ok, he's pretty a cool dude

I was definitely interested to see the speed of Bloodborne put into Dark Souls 3. I don't think the execution was perfect, but I tried to go back to Dark Souls 2 and even at 60fps the combat felt frustratingly slow in comparison.

user please, that outfit is doing things to me

See

and yeah, I prefer not paying to beta test games myself + avoid walking simulators and sidescrollers designed for girls. A year from now I'll be playing Red Dead 2 while you and your boyfriend chase pokemon.

it's going to be Monster Hunter.

Won't lie my redpilling started with gamergate, it was a long and weird journey. At the time I was on the escapist forums. Honestly I ignored it for the first month (timer starting with zoepost) because I figured that kind of e-drama always blows over in a week.

It was the rampant cuckoldry of the mods on that forum that pushed me into the waiting arms of gamergate. Used to lurk 4chan back in the day but hadn't paid it any mind in years, quickly discovered Holla Forums an hopped on board. Thought Holla Forums was some sort of amusing side show at the time.

It was sad(rabid really) puppies of all things that caused me to become properly red pilled. The adorable losers over at r/kotakuinaction insisted on treating Vox Day as persona non grata, which piqued my interest because it was weird for a supposedly free speech crowd to dismis someone outright like that.

I like to consider all perspectives so I started reading Vox Day's blog just to get an understanding of his way of thinking. He was interesting enough that I started checking it on a daily basis. Slowly that red pilled me to the menaced of multiculturalism.

That ineffably led me here and to my support of Trump.

So yeah, probably not that unique of a story but it's definitly wierd to look back on it, Probably would have voted Johnson in the universe where the escapist moderators weren't SJW cucks.

There's a lot of things that set this up in motion. There's the post Ron paul, there's obongo's policies and hillary's foreign policies.

This is unbelievably comfy, even the annoying cucks make it feel kinda homey.
I love you anons.

we made gg in real life

I was there when GG started.

I got my company to un-block 4chan so I could keep up with things and shitpost at work.

I worked in gamedev and posted morale boosting stuff whenever I could to counter the shilling from the SJW crowd.

I came over in the great migration.

I was on Holla Forums when Trump announced his candidacy.

I've been on the front line of this culture war since 2011.

And here we are.

Anons, I can say without any hyperbole that the last three and a half years have been some of the craziest I've ever seen.

But all of the time, shitposting, emails, meme making, calls, and everything else were worth it.

Thank you, friends, for being such a happy part of my life and letting me join in the magic.

And we're not even anywhere near finished.

I'm with you, OP. We need to stand together against the (((Marxists))) at all times. Whatever differences we have between Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, etc., we're all in this together against this evil.

2016 is truly our year.
We've got victories, but the fight for our future is eternal. Let's keep it up.

Beat it on expert mode with permadeath active, most stressful vidya I ever did. GOTY imho.

Pics related

Praise Kek.

KotakuInAction is astoundingly cucked these days. The whole page is plastered with a shitty recolor of Vivian as though that's some kind of legitimate thing, some other "side" of GG that "also loves games" - sticky thread talking about "who ever wins, we all lose"

Those faggots were hopelessly lost without our guidance. Donald Trump is the ultimate proof that if you don't capitulate to the left you can beat them even though they are all completely against you with guns blazing at maximum.

Holy shit, user. I thought I was the old guy here! Born less than a year before the moon landing. And you were already jackie chan kicking the nigs.

My story: All for equality 'n shit all through high school / college. Discovered the internet as soon as there was an internet. Discovered that the 6 gorillion was a lie a few years later. Various early social media lead to a brief flirtation over at stormfront and a couple years on anti-nig sites. Still on the normie social stuff, 6-D, bolt, myspace, FB. Missed the old open no-mods chats, like IRC and early yahoo. Found 4 chan, became Holla Forumstard. 4 chan got cucked. Found 8 ch. Found Holla Forums. ah, home.

It is, its kinda funny. All the good posters left roughly around the time the place hit 50k subs
Guess we all just came here.
Its depressing, but hey, they did a lot for plebbit in terms of redpilling(after all, they brought me here), gave them something to fight against (Pao). And it probably swayed a fair few number of bernouts to come out for Trump. I'd put a guess of around at least a few tens of thousands.

fam, the old guard just shifted around and lurked moar

You *do* realize I and everyone else in this thread is posting on Holla Forums, right?
There's still a lot of us who realize Holla Forums is right, that we shouldn't compromise what's right just to have a bit more pleasant-sounding encouragement from groups of people that shouldn't matter to us in the first place.

I used to hang out on /new/ before Moot closed it for being /stormfront/ and before Holla Forums was born, and I always had a hunch that this crossover between chan culture, memes, irreverent humor, and ultra far-right White nationalism would change history.

And now… it seems to be happening. Trump is only the first ripple of the coming wave.

was reading this and found myself agreeing with most of this until he started talking shit on varg seriously what the fuck
this guy spent 21 years in jail for crimes that were either blown way out of proportion or were not committed by him, later he's been arrested on multiple occasions for shit like terrorism when his wife bought hunting rifles, why would (((they))) keep such a close eye on those who they controll anyway?
we're talking about a guy who hates cities and has 5 kids with his aryan wife, he's done more for the aryan race than most people here
the main point he is making though is that western civilisation is not a christian product, it started way earlier with the pagan greeks, romans and other peoples that were pagan. when constantine adopted christianity the roman empire was practically on it's way to it's death bed, if not on it. when the renaissance came it was a return to the old pagan ways, people started painting venus, wotan, mars and other old deities combined with stuff like elves and dwarfs. off course mary and jesus were also very popular characters to draw but they were drawn throughout the entire middle ages. besides that, christianity is a slaves religion that tries to condition people to live under terrible circumstances, for as long as they prey they'll end up in heaven. this encourages people to be meek weak sheep who worship a foreign semitic idol while waiting to ascend into heaven aka die. s just another nihilistic semitic death cult.
Rest of it is pretty good though, interesting insights andvery awakening

noice

Well as the only oldfag in this thread, i'll go ahead and share my chan beginnings

you don't know old.

GG here i don't even know who Val is, i filter all namefags

Hotwheels is still the admin in my heart.

Speaking of Hulk, he was pretty happy about yesterday's result

This is extremely cringey. If I went into your thread and said, Holla Forums here, you would all lose your shit.

He's all over your thread every day with plenty of people talking to him. Saying you fitlter him is a cop-out excuse. And beyond the pedo stuff, Val is the exact same kind of PR fag that drove Holla Forums away from GG.

And honestly, that thread on Holla Forums is a fucking embarrassment now. Any kind of constructive criticism is immediately deflected as "revolt" or "the ralphshill" (whoever that is) or "shills." Even Tumblr isn't that much of an echo chamber. You let it get this bad though and just want GG to be nothing but ritualistic shitposting on some obscure thread, so I'm fine with it dying at this point. I also like how people there talk about other e-celebs nobodies as Satan constantly, but then your protect your own pedo scum like Val or won't throw people like Acid Man under the bus after he turned out to be a humongous lolcow who spent all of GG's remaining capitol on retarded board wars or beefs with "triangles" who no one except for the most insane autist even knows are, even to the point of doing stickies (ruse cruises or not) about reporting people to the FBI. The fact that GG got that bad is pathetic, and the fact the Holla Forums thread circle jerk thought everything was fine after that and nothing had to be adjusted shows you were the worst leaderfags in the history of the entire thing.

Good call, actually.

A full time 24/7 goon who used to troll the Holla Forums general, posted fake breads and eventually made the mods lose their shit. Was personally b& and accused of being him twice before giving up on that place. Same thing happened to /hq/ but on a more concerted basis and Acid being a wishy washy namefag with no idea how to run a board didn't help.
Between this and not knowing about the ralphshill it's obvious you only had a passing acquaintance with GG, if I had to guess only popped in occasionally (preceded by Holla Forums here no doubt) to tell them what they were doing wrong and how they should proceed in the future to please you. Am I wrong? Fyi the ayytists/triangles had control over the first dedicated boards here, nuked /gamergate/ for keks and then when anons told them to fuck off - choosing a stable Holla Forums run board to their new honeypot - they spent the next 8 months crying like babies + spreading d&c like aids, eventually convincing Holla Forums that GG was their enemy. The result was revolt (Holla Forums friendly gamerghazi) which eventually created enough secondhand embarrassment to drive every user here to KIA, to the Holla Forums sekrit club or away from GG completely. For all intents and purposes it's been "dead" now for almost a year and it's generally considered bad form to speak ill of the dead, better to remember the good times while keeping in mind all of the lessons and principles learned. For instance
Citation needed. Don't know who this Val is but highly doubt an 11 year old girl would have an "around blacks never relax" twatter pic.

GamerGate is what you can thank for the success Kikebart had in hijacking the altistic-right. That's about it.

Either a revolttard or a goon.

Don't forget helping bring down gawker.
ageofshitlords.com/former-gawker-editor-admits-that-gamergate-killed-gawker/
Also GG created the "alt right" as soon as SJW became a household word.

Guess we are going to have to save the universe.

This was the reason Holla Forums dropped in quality.
Shills DO exist.

I sit here and don't even want to engage shills right now but yeah

Thank you for your efforts and dedication user.

Gawker getting closed down is just like…

the level of WINNING is unbelievable…

Accurate theory, I was in Holla Forums when GG started, but I think GG catalyzed a lot of people.

I'm almost as ancient of a faggot as you.

I came in just as chanology was winding down.

First Holla Forums then Holla Forums then full/pol/

We're going to change the world buddy.

We are the final boss of the internet
We are the memesters
We are the chosen of Kek.

We will gain more names in the future, and reshape the world in our image.

And maybe, one day, if we do enough, we'll find our way home to the Berenstien universe.

Guys… Sobak is Wojak

How did we not see it before?

So does Milo, doesn't mean we are buddies with each other. GG is failure the moment e-celeb start taking advantage of it. Almost all prominent voices in GG trying to scam Holla Forums with all the donation bullshit, also that game TFYC make turn out to be total shit. Eron failed his lawsuit and e-begging GG to pay for his legal fees, not one gamejourno is being sued. All GG done is riding the coattails of others success.
Hulk Hogan lawsuit has nothing to do with GG.
#NYS is nothing more than a pandering to the SJW crowd itself and it sicken me.

What even is this? Its more to humiliate them more than anything, they can't mock GG as anything. Its basically the same reason why you can't really call someone racist when they have black friends. The cognitive dissonance something like NYS seeded just fucked over all their plans.
Remember how retarded they looked?
Shit gave me some busted guts.

Praise Kek
Hail Vivian
Remember Tay
Ave Trump

remember habbo? now we president

You talk like a fag and you shit all retarded.
You are playing right into their hand, instead of attacking, you're busy proving that GG is not "misogynist" or whatever.

We are the fury.

The world still fears us.

Now we've unlocked some of the secrets of meme magic, we can reshape the globe.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever seen, NYS took nothing away from GG, it was a bunch of pics of people on twitter to prove SJWs initial accusations wrong. Once their initial accusations are proven wrong, trust is lost, and pretty much all of the initial time of GG was spent on ethics anyway.
NYS's main purpose was to generate salt, humiliate them, and showcase them as liars. And it succeeded. The PR-fagging only got unbearable when the donations began. A few pics on twitter mean nothing.
Calm your autistic self, you virtue-signaling cuck.

No resting yet, GG gave them a bloody nose, and proved they could bleed.

Trump is the first battle we've won against them.

Our duty is not done until they are wiped from the west.

Good job defending a pedophile. Reminder everyone, the Holla Forums general GG thread is pro-pedophile now and actively shields a shitskin that wants to have sex with little girls.

Also I like how you fags talk about how much you hate Holla Forums in that general thread all the time, constantly posting about how Holla Forums triggered you, but soon as Trump won, you come crawling back and want credit somehow for things you never did (which is a habit recently, you had nothing to do with the Hulk Hogan lawsuit or the Brote leaks). It's pretty pathetic, considering how much you shit on Holla Forums for the past couple years.

Thanks for the D&C attempt, Holla Forums.

You still dont get it do you, #NYS IS PR. You are playing their game, this is the same thing cuckservative do when peoples accused them of being racist, they double down and adopt a black kid.
When they called Pepe a white supremacist, do you see Holla Forums get a tokenn black guy defending pepe? Fuck no, thats the different between gamergoy and Holla Forums

You faggots tried to distance yourself from Holla Forums first along time ago. You're the ones who wanted a split. Stop being ass hurt about the fact everyone thinks GG is gay now and people don't want to credit you for something that happened after you told us to fuck off.

Also I love how you still won't address the fact that the Holla Forums GG thread is covered in posts form an infamous namefag pedophile, Val, the one being discussed in pics attached. You can't deflect from that, because it's a fact.

Heh, "Val" could be you false flagging for caps. Ghazi used to do shit like that.

Dude, you and 1-2 other anons are the only ones in this thread that are whining this hard, and for all we know that could just be you samefagging. Its time to stop posting, take a deep breath, and realize that you are literally retarded and autistic.
Filtered.

Not every place on the internet is Holla Forums, user. That's why nobody tolerates the google meme here, NYS was pretty much exclusively twitter.
And you *do* realize that PR was vital for redpilling, right? If you see an innocent party being attacked unfairly, how would you feel about it? If you *weren't* a cuck, you'd stand up for the innocent person. That's how we got so many neutrals on our side initially, and redpilled a good amount of them eventually. Now quit crying, GG won, and Holla Forums won. Gawker is finished, and Trump won, stop being a little bitch and crying over nitpicking and hindsight analysis filled with buzzwords.

I've always been woke since I was 5 for various reasons, however 9-11 set all this in motion for me.

Went from 911 movement to Ron Paul, to Campaign for Liberty, to Tea Party and Ron Paul 2008, then Ron Paul 2012, then Holla Forums starting in 2010, to nationalist.

Went from GG to the JQ in about six months. Thanks Uncle Holla Forums. This has been one hell of a ride.

I have no idea who Val is either, but you're a blue-pilled faggot for misusing the word paedophile and helping the cultural marxist's war on heterosexuality.

Confirmed cuck, are you afraid to hurt someone fee fee talking about holohoax?

List of gamejourno sued for shilling: 0
Eron lawsuit against zoe: Eron lost
Gamejourno award winner: kotaku

Please stop riding on Holla Forums success, its embrassing

I just checked out LtCorbis' Twitter. She doesn't like Trump. She doesn't like Hillary either at least, but she still needs more red-pilling.

twitter.com/LtCorbis/status/780585849239011328

If it wasn't for #GamerGate Trump wouldn't be President. Well, OK, #GamerGate and Pepe.

Top kek user

#GamerGate created a very noticeable backlash against cultural marxism that wasn't as strong before. It also exposed the MSM. It was at the very least a spark. If you deny that that you might as well be an SJW.

Reminder to filter these impotent, illiterate revoltcucks. They can be identified by their lack of ability to critically think, and their general angry tones in their post. They try to come off as snide, but too much rage seeps in through their decaying, mountain-dew drenched teeth for them to accomplish it.

Are you fucking delusional? Holla Forums been exposing MSM since the very begining. Alex Jones been doing that since 9/11 and have more influence than GG.

Nigger, I was posting on Holla Forums in 2004.
I remember Snacks banning people for the lulz.

We're all anons though. It doesn't matter how we got here or when, but that we're together.
This place reminds me of the old days when the web was young and wild.
The true spirit of Anonymous dwells within this place, and I love you guys for that.

I remember when gamergoy trying to e-begging on Holla Forums for eron legal fees and got BTFO.

Yeah, Holla Forums was mentioned all the time by the MSM, governments and the UN wasn't it?

By the way us diggers were not only like #GamerGate's "Wikileaks" but Wikileaks itself and Julian Assange himself publicly supported #GamerGate. The influence has been big.

Val is one of the biggest PRfags, all time record of PRfagging. Since GG is all about PR and has been that way for almost two years, that's all they want to hear as well. Forget Acid Man ever being a problem, Val is so not one of the people you want to ever defend but they do it anyway.
You can probably add GG to the list

But if you try to point it out to them and Holla Forums you get the following two excuses:
Lousiest excuse that last one. Namefagging because you're depressed? Even after tons of anons have told you to fuck off and you're cancer? And still namefagging?

This guy is probably one of the biggest reasons why GG fell apart. I remember him early on in the background and never saying anything of value but if this is the person they stick by today, no wonder GG is nothing at this point. /cow/ thread for reference. What a piece of shit.
>>>/cow/227015

How can you have ignored one of the namefags who has been there since before the exodus even before filtering was an option and even after filtering came into effect when so many people respond to him and go to him for his "leadership?"
The problem isn't that he or other people don't know who the ralphshill is, it's that criticism is deflected all the time and regarded as the ralphshill shilling. It's almost a forced meme at this point. Except it's done without a hint of irony.
She did. You're in for a very rude awakening. Step into the /cow/ thread I linked and see that everything Val does is well documented. She herself used an avatar like that and it's shown here in my screencaps and archives. However she is not actually he one being put up to it. I can't remember if it is her brother that has her put on a show like that but the point still stands.
1. archive.is/AaSLj 2. archive.is/raBAR 3. archive.is/p0SHM 4. archive.is/mn9Rw

And that doesn't change the fact that #GamerGate at least slightly red-pilled, if not fully red-pilled (though no doubt many were too), hundreds of thousands if not millions of people.

Not with a pozzed e-celeb and a dead board

The loss of Ron Paul really set this in motion. The end of a Holla Forums approved libertarian practically ended (((Anonymous))) and An-Caps. The end of libertarianism in Holla Forums cleared the way for fascism and neo-reactionaries to take rise as the dominant ideology.

I started at ponies, myself. The successful subversions and unsuccessful subversions of the fandom infuriated many of those fond of the multicolored equines. Just look at the stereotype associated with the fandom. It's the same one used for so many of their enemies. Fat, white, perverted, unwashed neckbeard that hates women? Does that sound familiar?

Gamergate threw gasoline onto the fires within. All was going well. I remember the exact moment that Gamergate was fucked. During the course of digging, information came up that led even deeper into larger media and government-related organizations. Rather than going after those leads and hammering them to hell, people got scared. They went 'Oh fuck! This is too fucking big!' and backed down like cowards. Not long after that, the 'muh pr' crowd began growing. Christopher Poole was revealed to be a cuckold of legend.

I made the jump to here first chance I got. I drifted about the boards, mainly going around the above two related topics. Out of curiosity, I started visiting the news boards. From there, to here. When the election started heating up, I drank it in. For once, there was a candidate that I wanted to vote for. One that wasn't just a fun-house mirror clone of the other. So I finally registered. Fuck going Republican, though. They're still infected. After we're done gassing the Democratic Party, the Republicans should be fumigated, if they don't do it themselves.

Stomp on the roaches one at a time, or else you'll miss both.

ZOG turns ugly women into that and beautiful women into this - myfreecams.com/#MinaHarvie

We really need to purge.

You're just like the SJWs. You're conflating the whole of #GamerGate with a few people you don't like. I don't care about faggots and e-celebs, just videogames and destroying cultural marxism.

Actually, coreection, I do care about faggots. They should either die or get cured.

The ride began for me back in around early 2002 with a chat room on winmx because Napsta had been an hero… saw a url for a place called 2chn.. and the rest is history.

Time passed and shit posts were made

/new/ was fun but Joot killed it and Holla Forums was fun for a time as well but in the end that got cucked up.

Came to 8/pol/ during the first exodus because an oldfag needs a place to shit post from time to time.

Been a bizarre but interesting ride.

Anyway back to lurking but well done anons you have done well.

Came here when cuckchan Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /k/ had TRIGGER WARNING on everything, saw a link to Holla Forums and stayed here. I still go there occasionally, but it feels castrated which makes me depressed so I come back here. After the election I just feel even more comfy here.

You can't trick me with that chaim
Hey newfag, do you know that the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Should I suck Ben Shapiro dick just because he hate SJW? Same with that faggot Milo. GG is a pozzed movement, just because they vote for Trump doesn't mean they aren't good goy promoting degeneracy.

For me, it started with GamerGate. I had never even used 4chan. I knew of it of course, but I never saw the appeal. I didn't even read the gaming websites (knew they were trash), but the news of some whore using personal connections to push shitty non-games and them getting hyped and praised burned me on a personal level. I want to get into game design. I'm working on developing something in my free time. It offended me.

The forum I learned of it from is rather restrictive when it comes to decisive topics. One liberal sperg couldn't control himself (they never can) and the subject was quickly banned (not in the sense of trying to cover it up, just because they don't want to deal with that shit). From there I went to KYM and then later here.

For a while it was good. A couple months anyways. I was more energized than I had been in a long time. Driven by anger. Attacked by people I had done nothing to. Demonized for demanding a certain level of professionalism and objectivity in an area that I cared deeply about. Anger gave me focus and motivation.

But GG was subverted. Reddit cancer or shills lurking in the shadows or just plain fucking stupid people doing self-destructive things. Despite it all, I stuck with it longer than most, but as time wore on I started coming here for information.

GG opened my eyes to the way the media manipulates a story. It was very much in the same style as the coverage of Trump's campaign, just on a much smaller scale. My own interest in Trump started largely due to the fact that he speaks his mind and doesn't give a fuck if people are offended. I respect that.

You've just proved my point.

You're a faggot. #GamerGate is about getting rid of corruption and cultural marxism from videogames and videogame journalism. If there are people who say they support #GamerGate
but they don't fully support those things then the response isn't to abandon #GamerGate, it should be the opposite, fight harder so that those aren't the people that represent #GamerGate. If you drop out or not even support #GamerGate in the first place then its going to be SJWs-light who are the only people left supporting it so by default they co-opt it.

Gamergate brought me here, been here ever since.

It was the first time I got the red pill and realized that videogames, and the interwebs as a whole, was no longer the purview of misanthropes, nerds, and autists. The lone few who's combination of passion and brain-disorders made a community and a culture out of what was at the time merely an amusement for children and early computer enthusiasts.

But then these new arrivals, whom claimed to be our peers in this world we created for yourselves. They told us that we were no longer needed, nor wanted because they were making a better and more diverse community. After years of creating that very community, spending years to make it great, we were discarded by the wayside in the name of progress for its own sake and not for any real improvement.

In a way, GG was a microcosm for what those rust-belt states were going through. I will admit that GG, in its culture war, lost. Ultimately the nerds went into seculstion and played their import korean waifu-sims in isolation while the triumphant hambeasts proceeded to hype and cry about games they never played. I'm so glad that the USA, and those rust-belt voters, are winning their war.

GG is a lost cause a long time ago with muh pr bullshit. The board is dead and nobody care anymore, whats important now is Holla Forums. Also
Next you gonna say Holla Forums is (((altright))). Do everyone a favor and kill yourself

#GamerGate is more than 1 board plus there are lots of other circumstances such as Holla Forums getting attacked so much a while ago that dropped not just /gamergatehq/ but all the boards, including Holla Forums plus the fact that no doubt many have been active in getting Trump elected and didn't have as much time for #GamerGate stuff. There's #GamerGate stuff on Twitter every day though.

It's not about accepting degenerate allies, it's about not running away just because some degerates got involved. It's cowards like you who caused the world to be in the state it is.

Like white flight. Instead of staying and not putting up with any bullshit when non-whites move to an area the cowards run away and let more non-whites move in. Then that encourages the next lot of cowards to decide to abandon their white neighbours and run away too. Eventually the whites left in the area are outnumbered and you can't blame those ones too much for leaving but it causes an entire formally all-white area to become totally non-white.

I'm not running away, I'm staying, I'm fighting and fuck you cowardly faggots who are too scared to say anything outside of this board. Especially those who think Holla Forums should be a "sekrit klub" and no new people should come here. I'm guessing half of those people who think that are shills and the other half are just utter retards.

No, it's just a board anyone can post on that says in the title that it's politically incorrect and to be fully politically incorrect is to reject all political ideology which is what I do. (Other than basic nationalism since that's just natural.) Although technically you could say many here are "alt-right" as they consider themselves right-wing but not part of what's because the mainstream right-wing. That's basically all the "alt-right" is really.

Keep deluting yourself, the board is dead just like the movement because everybody lost interest in it.
You say Holla Forums was attacked and yet Holla Forums still alive and well, GG used to be the second largest board. Its dead, thats why OP makes a thread here instead of his containment board, hell even Holla Forums hates gg now.

Why? Holla Forums is bigger and better than GG now. Why would I waste my time with it? That like Mugabe asking white to come back to zimbabwe. Let it burn and die with their "based" degenerate and #nys pr bullshit. Its pass the point of no return, just like detroit.

Butthurt faggot.

Nice adhom, check and m8 :^)

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#gamergate&src=typd&lang=en

Holla Forums is just a board.

Gamergate sucks dick and did nothing to contribute to this. This is the power of Bane, Pepe and Wojak and you are all niggers trying to establish your revised history.

I always wonder what him and William Pierce would think of Holla Forums and today's political climate. I think they'd fit right in, but they would be shocked. GLR expected, and for good reason, for there to be a Soviet style uprising in the late 70s early 80s, and I think he would be surprised were still trudging along. Pierce was there for the birth of the Internet, but I don't think even he could have imagined how much of a tool of truth it has been. He might be a little peaved at our lack of action at first, but it seems more and more of our people are taking it to the real world, so I think he would be happy with how things are going.

statweestics.com/stats/show/#gamergate/

GG is an embarrassment now but it helped us move away from cuckchan.
Even though it ended up being shit it had its use, just like cuckchan did.

statweestics.com/stats/show/#starwars/

I guess Star Wars is dead and nobody talks about it anymore?

source on first video ?

GEX

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT GEX YOU DUMB FUCKs

m8, do you know how numbers works?

The most important thing they ever uncovered was the DARPA-DIGRA connection, which showed to a lot of lefty/semi-normies on Holla Forums just how controlled the media is from the top.

tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917

You don't just write a journal article to respond to some e-celeb. Sargon hit a nerve.

I didn't say it was the same. But it's a low percentage. Only 4 times as much as 0.05%. Actually less than 4 times as it's less than 0.2%

Seconded. I'd had a long-standing distrust of the media for how spiteful and hateful it was towards Bush and then, despite similarly valid complaints towards Obama, nothing but praise. I just figured the media was shit, but with false rape accusations being just as good as a conviction suddenly I was starting to actively seek a source there.

God bless the literally whos for pushing that narrative so hard that it woke so many of us up to just how awful the media is.

I don't agree with everything Holla Forums says, or even most of it for that matter, or even all that much… but the push back on the liberal extremist agenda has been marvelous.

Weaponizing autism was one of the better ideas we've managed to implement. Praise God for that too while I'm at it.

No shit because peoples dont exclusively use starwars to talk about the franchies.
statweestics.com/stats/show/#rogueone/
The new movie have higher rate, 0.5%.

If you still think that gg is bigger than Holla Forums, why not post at your contaiment board? Or better yet, stay on twitter.

You're the one on a containment board. All you can do is post on here because you're a lazy coward who can't actually do anything productive to help beat cultural marxism.

no, it showed a lot of left/semi-normies just how fucking stupid Holla Forums is. There is no Darpa-digra connection unless you get out your red string.

darpa funds the immerse project at uc santa cruz. uc santa cruz had a job opening. that job opening was posted on the digra web site just like over 300 other jobs have been digra.org/category/job-announcements/

and even if there was a connection, how the hell does that show anything about the media? digra is not the media.

That's what makes/made it so unique: strictly, officially speaking it's a hashtag born on twatter yet it's wide open to debate who the real goobledy grabbers were. Half and by extension fullchan created vivian and along with reddit put in most of the work, yet ask someone from either site about the other and they'll say fuck those retards. It never belonged to one place or group in particular which is why "alt right" was such a natural progression since it doesn't have a solid definition or place of origin either.

Ron Paul 2008/2012 woke me up before Gamergate fellow user.

he redeemed himself when he came out to support trump

They overreached.

Some of us here also have experience dealing with media coverage. GG in many ways summoned a professional, weaponized squad of people (including Trump) who saw that there was a crack in the armor of the media.

This proves my point exaclty. Look at all that moronic inside baseball gobledygook you just posted. If you tried to explain this bullshit history of Acid Man's autstic wars with other cliques and anons e-celebs they would look at you like you were an insane idiot. THIS IS WHAT YOU SPENT GG'S REMAINING CAPITAL ON. You were passed the ball after /gg/ and /gamergate/ died, and you FUMBLED so fucking hard that there is no way to reconcile any conceivable narrative other than one that people would mock on /cow/. You are a bunch of autist lolcows who did destroy GG over stupid beefs with other autists, becuase that's the only thing you cared about. GG wasn't about fighting SJWs or fighting for ethics for you, it was sticking it to John Kelly, Revolt, Ralph, etc. and still to this day that i the only thing you care about the only thing you talk about in your shitt thread because you made it all about that and could never get another successful operationg off the ground again. Your horrendous leaderfagging and inside baseball autism is what caused GG to screech to a dead halt. Of course Holla Forums abandoned you after that. Are you fucking nuts? Who would want to be part of the shit show. Do you think anyone else who once cared, like let's say Hotwheels, would approve that flaming shit show that the Holla Forums GG general and Acid Man created? Of course not. You killed GG. You did this! Take fucking responsibility and stop pointing the finger at everyone else. You had the ball and you wasted it on bullshit. Fuck off. Coming here and begging for relevance again after a huge Holla Forums victory does not vindicate you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrCaA9Strrw
Looks like he's doing fine to me.

Nah, he's just playing politics. He only supported Trump because he was winning.

Revoltcucks are fags, remember that anons.

What do you think comes next Holla Forums?

shit cole, I thought you killed yourself after even your moderators stopped going on your shit board.

I wonder if those girls diddle his midget dangle.

The Ultimate Shoah.

Berserk stopped being good two decades ago.

Yeah but then GG got taken over by whiny liberals and moderate SJWs who tried to make it a pro-feminist movement solely about journalism and not about the corruption and forced-pandering the video game industry was doing along with also abandoning the issue of how the game industry was now treating its primary demographic like shit will pandering only to normalfags and "gurl gamerz".

its been a long strange trip user

I love that the pendulum is swinging back in the right direction

my 1st redpill was discovering drugs while at uni and having a world class pharmacy library to research what I was getting on the street because I had realized the government sponsored education indoctrination that I'd been given was composed of half-truths and lies.
the second redpill was twofold, working in the TV broadcast industry I saw first hand the media manipulation of truth and while learning more about the theory of operation of one piece of equipment I was expected to maintain and repair I learned my world class education in electrical engineering had been flawed by omissions to put it kindly.
>see 8ch.net/pol/res/7994011.html
I chatted with people 17 yr ago in a group where age/sex/location questions were ignored but any other topic was fair game. then I left the internet for a decade and a half only to be introduced to the chans by my daughter five years ago.
I really liked Holla Forums and /diy/ and /sci/ but I fell in love with Holla Forums and came to ∞chan at the end of the 1st exodus.

and now I see a great awakening, more people are getting their eyes opened and finding that Carlin's statement
>they call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it
is the truth in modern America.
I pray that the Donald is as he appears and will do as he says

???

We can't control every fag who liked gg user

lol, faggots

Yeah, I was one of those green-sector dots. GG was just a backlash against a hostile lugenpresse that invaded the gaming community. You didn't have to be redpilled to notice how fucked sites like Kotaku and Polygon were. Internet culture was much more uniformly liberal following the Bush years. But people sure got a lot more redpilled as it dragged out.

You can't help but see the patterns once you've experienced it first-hand. The tactics used against gamergoy were the same that we see deployed against Trump and other opposition movements today. GG was a path for a lot of people to understand what we're fighting first hand. I think that compass would look quite a bit different today, as more people understand what the Left really is.

My only regret is I wish I met you guys sooner so I could've told my German teacher about this so she could spread this to her German friends about the truth of it all

cocksucker never replies on irc anymore though.

Don't forget the Bill O'Reilly parody character.

I started posting on Stormfront in 2003. Back then that was really the only place where you could talk about the stuff we do but a lot of the time I hated the place. Before that I was spreading red pills on IRC channels, AOL chat rooms etc. All told it's been about 15 years of redpilling and crusading against the cultural Marxist elite. These past few days have felt like a vindication of all that effort.

Sometimes I'd think I was crazy, but when I found Holla Forums a few years ago I realised that there really were people just like me who saw what I saw. We influenced the world much more than Stormfront or any other 'nationalist' movement ever did. I think without us, Trump wouldn't have been elected.

We did good lads, we did good.

Somebody here once posted a screen archive of the entire timeline of GG, from the beginning to George Soros and the creation of Holla Forums /po/.

I should have saved it. Can someone post it?

GG seems so small and unimportant looking back, but it definitely opened my eyes to media collusion that before I used to think was "lol conspiracy theories". Because I was invested in it early on, knew what was going on personally from having been a part of it, and saw large numbers of "journalists" saying things I knew to be outright lies and misinformation. In many cases people will say, "well I don't know if that sounds right, but I don't know a lot about the topic personally, and they're the professional news reporters after all…" But in this case I did know about the topic personally, and saw them lying gleefully. My first redpill was coated in a soft vidya casing for easier swallowing. The following redpills have gone down more painfully, but I'm doing my duty and taking that medication from here on out.

There hasn't been any "turning point" as of yet.

Trump is an avowed zionist Jew loving piece of shit who Benjamin Netanyahu loves so very much he'd gleefully compete with you morons on Holla Forums for how long a person can go sucking on Dump's tiny shrivelled orange cock without coming up for air.

You morons on Holla Forums and the rest of the kosher conservatives out there who thought that by voting in Dump were going to "bring about true change" have been had/conned once again by the Big Jew machine but it will take you morons about a year to realize it as Dump fulfills precisely ZERO of his campaign promises to you but instead behaves exactly as Jeb Bush would have in office.

Watch and see.

Revolt doesn't exist here anymore. This is a Holla Forums. thread being flooded by butt hurt retards from the Holla Forums general. I do have to give it to revolt though for making you faggots so butt hurt you talk about them like they are Jews in every other sentence. They may be faggots, but the Holla Forums general is worse.

Gamers do play to win.

It was something that was fundamentally missing from Holla Forums prior to that issue arising. Old poltard watched as we floundered and lost repeatedly by trying to tone our stance down in many ways for normies or holding up betas like ron.

When they attacked you guys, I thank the gods some of my fellow old fag Holla Forums was there with you showing you the way. When you guys entered the fold you brought something sorely missing i seemed. Pol may be always right, but we couldn't mobilize no matter how much we wanted to. You fuckers even built your own home before ours was wrecked on cuckchan.

And you didn't stop fighting since. Every opening, every opportunity, every chance was taken and explored. You made pol better by far with your integration.

Thanks you faggots.
you brought a tear to my eye

Bumping for more stories.
I'm really loving this thread's quality, thanks anons.
Wonderful reads and fun times all around.
I'd post Trump's birthday card from Holla Forums with this post, but I fucking forgot to save it. =(

Jesus fuck user, you really aren't very good at this at all. I'll give you the dignity of a (you) before the filter, you cuck.

what did it sound like user?

Hi revoltard.
Who talks like that?
Gee that's a lot of inside baseball. Also acid wasn't "passed the ball", anons only went there because they didn't want to be on a honeypot run by the same goons who nuked /gamergate/
revoltards summed up perfectly
>thinks the dedicated boards here were gamergate
Then you go on to out yourself as a /cow/tard before speaking on behalf of Holla Forums. A+ post sparky. Your low turnout ITT had me worried you dunces weren't salty anymore.
:^)

Grossly underrated post

WE HAVE GOTTEN REVENGE FOR HILLARY'S ATTACK ON VIDEOGAMES

Do you remember when they used to blame video games for violence committed by the Columbine attacks? If you were a gamer you remember this bitch.

You remember her, Joe Lieberman, and Jack Thompson? We have struck a major blow in revenge for their attack on us.

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH GAMERS. WE REMEMBER.

Cringe

Looks more like (((George Soros))), than Bill-O the clown.

well guess i'll just go tell my own story
might be a bit of an unconventional route but this is how i ended up here

The artist made that frog of bronze. He has made thousands. I own two and highly recommend his work. Nice guy too. His name is "Tim the frog man"

Bump since there's another GG bread on front page now
Share your stories if you haven't already!
Kek bless

I'm glad to have served with you anons.
archive.is/RZuMf

Someone had an autsitic sperg fit about someone saying no one knows who "triangles" are. Yes, that's inside baseball as fuck. If you have another term for it, please suggest it, but the only thing that makes sense to me is autistic.

GamerGate died as soon as Acid Man was given any power and made it about reporting other extreemly obscure GG figures to the FBI. The thread in Holla Forums has been nothing but shitposting since well before that period. If you consider every other place GG was discussed as a honeypot, than GG was never shit to begin with becuase the Holla Forums general is so cancerous that a namefag pedophile can post in it freely.

The "revoltards" presented you with bait, and you took their bait so badly you capsized the entire thing over it.

spoken like a true lolcow

Heres the whole history behind DmC