NO MORE CTR

NO MORE CTR
NO MORE CTR
NO MORE CTR

What will we do without them?

Now comes time to go on the offensive.

AND STAY THERE

If they shill fear-mongering, we'll fear-monger 10 TIMES MORE.

Make these faggots stay at the edge of their seat thinking the world will end. Drive them mad.

YOU'RE FIRED!

Back to good ol' JIDF.

I was getting bored for being mistaken as American.

heh

THIS IS A COMMON MISCONCEPTION. CTR WILL BE ATTACKING TRUMP NONSTOP ONCE HES IN OFFICE TO TRY AND FEARMONGER HIS POLICIES

Holla Forums should stop supporting him unconditionally though. Don't settle for anything but Hitler.

Well fuck, dubs confirm. Checked.

REMINDER THAT COLLAPSE THE RECTUM IS IN BED WITH THE OWNER OF COMET PING PONG

Not only are these diddlers out of a job, but they're going to hang.
Enjoy your last two months of freedom and life, faggots.

They're not getting away that easy and we know who they are.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCKING
STUPID
FUCKING
FAGGOT
KIKE
FAGGOTS

I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE OF STARVATION YOU JOBLESS FUCKING COWARD CUCKBAG PIECES OF SHIT

HAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LOST

DRUMPF BEAT YOU FUCKING CUNTBAG WITCH CHILD MOLESTER CHILD TRAFFICKING CANDIDATE TO A PULP YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING FAGGOTS.

BASQUE IN THE GREATNESS OF TEFLON DON AND HIS GLORY.

Nah, they aren't a threat. Lets just leave them be.

Now we can finally have discussions witout being called CTR or shill the whole damn time.

It was different enough. I didn't see CTR going "hey go- I mean guys, I know the Jews are pretty wealthy but doesn't Hollywood make great movies?", they were more laser-focused on defending the Clinton campaign.

Glad those meatcuck shills will finally be gone, tbh.

I've never seen someone with so much muscle look so sickly and frail.

I just realize that Soros-rigged voting machine petition that got 100k will actually be answered by Trump

and even if they say they're not actually owned by Soros directly he'll still put him in jail KEK

Sorry, Satan, but humans are returning to the garden. Nothing you can do about it really.

We still need to track them down and expose them to the extent no one fucks with Holla Forums again, we're the jews now boiiis

Get out nigger.

CTR was paid for out of HRC campaign funds. The campaign is over, and the principals will be divvying up the remainder as fast as possible.

The shills were working for pennies in hope of spoils, in the form of gubmunt jobs at the end of the campaign. Instead they eat shit.

Is this the new rachposting? Let's see if it works.
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
veganism a shit, I have to bake vegan/eggless and it's nowhere near as healthy as going full organic

NO MORE FIRST POST SHILLS

Soros still has money. If Trump is who we hope he is there will be paid shills fearmongering his policies.

Hahahahhahahahahah!

No more sweet funds and easy shekels for shilling Hillary, now it's back to shilling veganism and translunacy. That's like toilet scrubbing duty for intel.

JOIN ME IN LAUGHTER

See the budget for my unit has been guaranteed until March 2017, and I am also a YT hero level 3.

Can we all stop calling everyone we don't like CTR now?

wtf i hate Holla Forums now

Thai-ladyboy spotted.

Vegan spotted and reported.

Nigger even rephrasals of that shit dont work. We push through his nationalism for the time being, that opens up more options to pursue our true "no less than Hitler" goals.

we're back to JIDF now.
fuck off JIDF

disgusting

our meme armies march unrelenting, with no enemy in front of us able to withstand it.

This is it, Holla Forums. We can now control the discourse. We won.

NO
Holla Forums is not a hivemind. We won by being critical.
And we should continue to be critical even to Trump.
IF you praise someone unconditionally, then you're nothing more than a slave.

Fuck off JIDF.

Make Tumblr Great Again?

They'll be back. You can bet Soros will give a few millions every year to David Brock.

I just watched one melt down on omegle.

No meat. No problem. I got Superdurabolin and Equinodrol.

No, they know the checks are going to bounce and they won't be tied to it ever again. Because they fear what this is. These 400lb keckers.

Off topic, but what do you think the entirety of Holla Forums weighs in at?

This is CTR-tier logic.

The only way we can be at peace is through total and unrelenting war. We cannot rest on our laurels because we won a single victory: we must continue to fight, and win, for now and for all of eternity to come.

dude, dont try to shame people into your cause, it doesn't work

im going to go buy a bunch of meat just for you. steaks, hamburger, pork chops all sorts. and it will be delicious

We have tons of free time and they're never going to have any future funding to change their identities or something, we should occasionally make their lives fun.
They fucking deserve it.

We make memes.

What's with the fruit?

Get ready, if it really was the internet that gave victory to Trump, they'll get not 19 but 1900 people now. All the shills get promoted to the shill supervisor positions, not fired.