Holla Forums We did it!!!

We beaten the jews
Is this real life? I'm still shaking. I'm not use to such victory. Apart of me thinks I'm dreaming..

Other urls found in this thread:

njjewishnews.com/article/28151/historian-2016s-is-most-jewish-race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They aren't laughing now.

I fucking know my dude, this is fucking surreal.

this is a great victory but the war has just begun

Wow nice dubs

Hitler dubs confirm Mark Dice lurks

Even though I'm not American, It's great! I'm sitting in a Spainish suburb (don't worry, I'm pure snownigger, not a southern European), and even here a lot of people are excited. The neighbours have been playing loud and triumphant victory music all morning.

Please, please let me see Obama's faggot face looking glum. Please.

This is the best thing to happen in twelve years. Liberals and cucks are in pure terror.

I wish I lived in a redpilled neighborhood too. My entire fucking country has sucked the rhetoric good even though we almost universally hate Hillary. If I had the economic capacity I would move to live in Serbia just to savor the celebration for the imminent kebab removal.

I don't know how redpilled people are here. It's fairly populated, so there isn't that much of a connection between neighbours.

I would recommend the countryside, which usually is more redpilled. When I lived on the countryside in Sweden, the area was great! The left wing tried to put up election posters in our village, and they were torn down. There was a giant sign near some facility near the beach saying something like
but someone scraped of some letters, so that it said
Also, in class people openly discussed how muslims were ruining the country. When we had a mock election, so many people voted for the Sweden Democrats (I think they got majority, but I don't quite remember), that the principal called a special assembly where we got to learn about multiculturalism.

Dude, Dice fucking dropped "synagogue of satan" in the 52 hour infowars stream..

looks like we really have shut their lying Jewish mouths for once

we've done Joe proud.

Not really, no, Trump is surrounded by jews, infused with them in his family and sucks jewsrail dick, no different than clinton, the question is will all the campaign promises be carried out. On the alex jones live stream people posted here, one of their team was poopooing illegal aliens packing their bags thinking Trump is going to kick out all illegal aliens, saying not to worry, Trump isn't really going to kick out all illegals, just criminal illegals, is going to make "path to citizenship" easier(aka amnesty) .. If this were true Trump is already renigging on the deal.

ctr you're wasting your time she isn't even paying you anymore

go to canada already

Be prepared for e-celeb agents, subversives and shills taking credit and using the Trump victory to boost their profile and income.

Keep the salt flowing Renegade.

I'm a Trump voter who wants Trump to redo Eisenhower's Operation Wetback, doing what the alex jones sycophant suggested how Trump would proceed would be a complete betrayal, they have to go back.

oh really?

njjewishnews.com/article/28151/historian-2016s-is-most-jewish-race

What is Chabad-Lubavitch?

Just waking up to this, I cant believe you madmen actually fucking did it I'm so proud

GET GASSED

This. I want to see this.

Trump got only 5% of the Jews money this election.

What more needs to be said?