Emoji Movie

archive.is/9Bt0D

Oh boy! Won't this be the biggest summer blockbuster ever?!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mvK8v
cs.cmu.edu/~sef/Orig-Smiley.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gaf.

Imagine being such a fag
You cannot

(((Sony))) wanted to prevent some smug goy from doing another Angry Birds

We have reached the apex of civilization.

I weep for mankind.

Isnt there a sequel being made for 2019?

If it doesn't remind us all of the 14 words and never to trust semites, what's the point?

Pretty pathetic when you are rich and have connections, but can only "fight the man" by putting politics in a cheap kid's/marketing movie.

I cannot understand the marketing for this movie. You can see 20+ minutes of this shit through all the clips, trailers, and "sneak peeks". Why even pay for it then when you have watched it youtube?

Uh-oh.

archive.is/mvK8v

Blessed be the keks, may my sides open.

I thought they just used the you gonna get raped meme image because that was what I'd expect from a very meme movie.

Of course this is a Sony movie

I would fuck the Let's Dance girl tho

HuffPost one of the worst publication online.

Picture a german american islamic woman professor teaching seniors in high school and getting hyped about an emoji movie. It happened

This.

fuck I meant in college

And this happened two fucking years ago

Source?

Should I actually watch this or is the info-pic enough?

There's more to it than what the picture shows. It's also an actual decent animated movie, although that may be from the expectations being so low considering the source material.

How the fuck do you rape an emoji?

Source is me it happened in my classroom

Didn't she piss away something like 1.5 BILLIONS dollars?

IIRC she spent twice what Trump spent but didn't visit nearly as many places.

That is a fucking Lego, Hitler. Not an emoji.

Only Trumpcucks will hate this movie just like the real Ghostbusters movie.

Wait, they made a film based on the animated series? Was it any good?

I will never say Emoji nor will I use them. I will only say Emoticon or Smiley. I refuse to be brought into this computerized newspeak

Extreme Ghostbusters was better.

Same ratings as The Phantom Menace on imdb, must be Kino.

Emoticon only predates Emoji by about 5 years user, former was first documented in 1994 whereas Emoji was first used (in Japan, mind you) in either 1998 or 1999 depending on who you ask. It's took more than a decade and a half to reach the West, but it's a much older term than you think.

Still though, I get what you mean. Only time I ever force myself to say the word "app" is when on a portable device's application store as it's a hell of a lot quicker to say than the full word, otherwise I always say program when on a desktop. Anyone that says "app" in my general direction whilst on a computer or laptop is gonna get slapped.

Isn't 'emoji' just a brand name for a particular bunch of emoticons? I too, refuse to use the term. I also despise 'selfie', surely self-pic is more relevant/explanatory? It only consists of two syllables as well, so it is just as quick to say.

The ratings on imdb dont matter tho.

Imagine being this much of a complete and utter faggot.

What the fuck? That wasn't my pic

pretty rude to cover someone with glue

by the way, can someone redbull me on this whole emoji craze. i feel like i missed something, how are they differentiated from the smiley faces of the past? is it just kids who haven't been on the internet long and think little shit icons are a new thing?

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAA

That and massive marketing campaigns.

I highly doubt the people going to see a movie like this really want to think "FUG GRUMF" during the middle of it.
In fact, I think most people who'd see this movie aren't the type to vote.

No, emoticons used online date back to 1982.

cs.cmu.edu/~sef/Orig-Smiley.htm

Using characters as faces has been done long before then actually.
You know, with a printing press.

>RT rating was 0%, now up to 3% thanks to a Fresh "review" by ((( Common Sense Media)))

Sony forgot to pay critics.

he killed himself over an year ago already, let it go.

(((Rotten Tomatoes))) are shitting on our movie bros! How do we stop them?

not the same character

Shut up Kenneth Schueler, you know you can't hide the fact you still post shit on all the boards you haven't lost yet like /ask/.

Fuckers. Send a plane to crash their HQ.