Putin congratulates Trump, hopes to work on intl issues – Kremlin

Putin congratulates Trump, hopes to work on intl issues – Kremlin

In a message to Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed confidence that the dialogue between Moscow and Washington, in keeping with each other’s views, meets the interests of both Russia and the US.

Putin also expressed hope over the joint efforts on bringing Russian-American relations out of their current crisis.

The Russian leader noted in the message that he hopes to address some “burning issues that are currently on the international agenda, and search for effective responses to the challenges of the global security,” RIA Novosti reported.

On top of it, Putin has expressed confidence that “building a constructive dialogue between Moscow and Washington, based on principles of equality, mutual respect and each other's positions, meets the interests of the peoples of our countries and of the entire international community.”

According to many observers, US-Russia relations are now at their lowest point since the Cold War. Putin has repeatedly noted that the worsening of Russia’s relations with the US “was not our choice,” however.

For things to improve between Moscow and Washington, the US should first and foremost start acting like an equal partner and respect Russia’s interests rather than try to dictate terms, Putin said last month.

“We are concerned with the deterioration of Russian-American relations, but that was not our choice, we never wanted that. On the contrary, we want to have friendly relations with the US, a great country and a leading economy,” Putin said at an economic forum in Moscow.

Russian-American Alliance When?

Fuck yes.

I support Ruskies and Yanks.

t. Aussie.

DEUS VULT

CIRCUMPOLAR ALLIANCE HERE WE COME

the future is so bright we don't need eyes to see

NOW

Kek

Well that's a really happy Put.
Burgers prevented a couple hundred millions of dead people.

How long before CTR shoot themselves in the back of the head six times and stuff themselves inside a duffel bag before throwing themselves in a river?

(checked)

correction: prevented a couple hundred millions of dead ==WHITE== people.

Niggers and Kikes have to go thru the oven.

NEW AGE OF GLOBAL PEACE AMONG MANKIND CONFIRMED

Lad, you forgot about Great Brexitain!
Russian-American-British alliance soon!

I already had to hear from a person in my household that Trump is going to start WW3 and is also a Russian puppet.

It's so fucking stupid I don't even know really how to reply. Even if you're family with a normie they'll take the TV's opinions first

Now that we've proven our meme power to be supreme, I really want to meme retaking Constantinople.

DEUS VULT! DO IT FOR THE KEKS

Pic very slightly related

SHADILAY PUTIN

Oh shi-

After that don't forget to BTFO Asian Jews and niggers to make the whole world great again.
t. uncucked Asian

That's it, russian hackers stole the elction.

You only have yourself to blame.

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU NIGGERS!

kek smiles smiles upon the eagle and the bear

oy vey

One day we will tell our animu robot grandkids about how we fought in the great Amerirussian-Holla Forums hyperwar

Could someone who knows the 40K lore a bit better than I tell me who Putin will become when Trump becomes God Emperor?

Last time it was an alliance based on egalitarianism and kikery…but this time it will be based on nationalism and shitposting

WE WILL ERADICATE THE MISTAKES OF OUR ANCESTORS

YES! GLORIOUS BRO-OPERATION HERE WE COME.

Can't wait to read news about ISIS being blown to bits.

Sorry bro, I work 40+ hours a week and they watch TV 70+ hours a week and depend directly on government aid.

Once the wall is built, next would be the super highway project. Meme it fam.

Malcador the Sigilite, Emperor's right hand dude and founder of the Inquisition. When Emps went up to spank Horus Malcador took his place on the Golden Throne to keep Terra from falling into a new Eye of Terror and by the time they shoved the Emperor back onto it Malcador had been reduced to dust.

Thank God, I was genuinely thinking WW3 was going to happen.

posting a pic of two kike slaves and a commie who destroyed the one and only nat-soc country in the world. are you utterly retarded?

I think it represents those mistakes of the past he mentioned, maybe? Think about it, kinda makes sense, doesn't it, you dumb ass?

They are the ancestors I was referring to. There was a prior British/American/Russian Alliance which fucked up Europe with "egalitarianism and kikery", but this new alliance will seek to undo the damage done by Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin.
This guy gets it

First act as President : END ALL SUPPORT TO SYRIAN REBELS.

Then tell Russia if they have a plan to fix Syria, let them do it.

RUSO AMERICAN ALLIANCE NAO
AND THEN TO STARS

THIS. THE MEME WAR HAS JUST BEGUN.

really makes you think

Who else is absolutely looking forward to ISIS getting absolutely fucking slaughtered.

Holy hell they are fucked.

(checked)

i stand corrected. my bad, sorry. guess staying awake all night long finally makes an impact.

Obama and his (((masters))) could still try shit prior to inauguration day so Trump inherits a mess. They're already planning to tank the economy. So we're not entirely safe from that risk yet but despite that the risk for nuclear war has dropped significantly.

Its all right, we are all really tired of winning

Trump is already inheiriting a mess. That's why the took the job.

I also imagine Putin knows they might try this and will be very careful not to play Obango's game.

Well, one would hope anyways.

I'm looking forward to the CIA kikes that helped establish ISIS to end up on official kill lists.

Shamalamadingdong!

Look at that smug bastard smile lol

Right now

I need to grab my concertina and play a well known serbian music.

RT is roasting Obama right now

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1OMkYVL6Y

INVASION OF EUROPE WHEN?

Whenever you want, I'll open the gates for you

You're not from around here, are you?

I just wrote this letter to Russia officially

Am I crazy? Will I be flagged in Hillary's America? Oh wait….

"I have been very critical of Internationalism in regards to the East and the West… and I am very, very anti-Communism. Not to brag too much, but I am very good (and secretly prominent) at internet propaganda… having many successful campaigns unnoticed by the 'powers that be' in the West.
''''
Watching a documentary (possibly false) about the story of a young Putin who knocked on the KGB's door and asked to be an agent – I was intrigued by the spirit of such a man. I am intrigued by patriotic personalities and those willing to live for something larger than themselves.
''''
So I am writing tonight to express my hope that Russia and Trump's America can be friends.
And to thank the Russian government for their kindness toward the American base (the little guy). You're bravery and boldness will NEVER be forgotten.
They attacked Russia, Syria, Iran, and Donald Trump for reasons I will not mention. But logic and common sense, and the good people of the West won this time!
''''
I will no longer criticize Russian global strategy, as long as they support healthy competition in the world with the new America (the REAL America). I dream of an American-Russian alliance that will take our species to knew heights, beyond the hope and imagination of our forefathers.

God Bless Russia!
God Bless America!
"Fight the good fight, every day!"

(A strange letter to write, but I felt the need to express my hope and joy for a better future than what I was promised. For whatever it is worth… which is probably nothing. But maybe I amused someone forced to read these emails, lol)
-Max

Silly but… I am an American, and express this in my own way!

heh, it's a metaphor but fair enough

Whatever stops inmigrants from sailing to the sores of my country

And now Putin has the exit strategy he so desperately needed. He stop funding the wargames in Donbass, he can get out of all the sanctions and he can take a deep breath concerning the NATO. He needs Trump's support, and trump, the nimble navigator that he is, will clearly see it and use as good leverage in his further deals.

Another great thing here is that Trump is a strong man who doesn't bend. Russians fucking love it, and no matter what kind of a deal Putin gets, his people will respect it.

See goyim, Trump was a Ruskie spy all along.

We are heroes, just for one day!

I'm from Denmark and besides everything about how we're apparently not letting enough in there's still way too many. Only places like Hungary have any decency left.

anecdotal fact: I have an uncle who was in the state department wink and they were working on this project even in the 60's with the soviets. Makes me wonder if the cold war was as bad blooded as we are led to believe.

There is another American Holla Forums user named Max
Fight me, there can only be one.

NOW

I'm Russian and I'm so happy right now. Maybe, just maybe, our countries will work together for mutual good.

Just Imagine

No. We are unsung.

Tfw Constantinople is restored and we all get Byzantine waifus

No one must know we exist. Our memes do the talking.

I cried when I read his words. We were so close to being subverted and tricked into world war three.
Well done America. I am so happy we will not have to kill our white brothers.

The rise of the pacific rim. Embrace the brics and stronger regional cooperation for the sake of the future.

Can't wait

In similar news, Marine Le Pen was the first french politician to react and congratulate Trump

Me too, I can relax and go to the bed with ease. The whole WW3 really stressed me out and had a lot of trouble with my sleeping.

We are actually moving toward a utopia. Just not the psychotic one that involves raping and subjugating white people that libshits want.

I am sure that the jews are now pulling their hairs out. Mwahaha!

Your dubs confirm that we should only imagine such a thing.
Shadilay brothers, it`s time to reseed back into the water till we are called on again…
Tomorrow faggots, our work is never done

Glory awaits

Sorry, but he declared himself to be Max first. Your new name in this thread is Maxtwo.

I AINT DYING IN SYRIA FIGHTING FELLOW WHITES ANYMORE!!!

Sure, but ISIS are just a meme militia. Im more looking forwards to the utter annihilation of the (((syrian rebels)))