Commiefornians want to secede - Calexit

Calexit: Californians want to secede now that Trump won

archive.is/9HHCB

Other urls found in this thread:

northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/2015/07/10/racism-behind-the-redwood-curtain-part-i-the-lonely-world-of-humboldts-white-supremacists
crosscut.com/2015/07/hate-filled-zone-a-group-of-white-racists-wants-a-nw-secession-a-vile-dream-with-deep-historic-roots/
ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=526
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlsbad_desalination_plant
yescalifornia.org/
fav.me/danz2gn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHA

YES

Don't they need to funnel water from other states?
Also isn't it ironic that the very people who collectively shamed Britain for Brexit now want their own Brexit?

Looks like we don't have to use that nuke

DO IT FAGGOTS

This.

You can try to make them understand their hypocrisy, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Bye bye!.

They import almost all of their water. The whole "country" of Commiefornia would die.

LET THIS HAPPEN

Can the rest of California secede from fucking LA and SF?

I never expected them to understand their hypocrisy. I'm simply stating my enjoyment of it

Traitorist insurrectionist that threaten to break up The Union. Outta be shot and then hanged.

Let them leave. They'll have to pay to receive our water, our power, and they'll pay for the wall.

OKAY.

This could be a great idea!
This way californians can build a future for themselves and create the utopia they so desire, and the rest of us can watch as the inevitable result of their policies will produce!
Every one wins and we get free entertainment all at the same time, I don't think I see a downside to this!

PLEASE GOD YESS

Note: All the fucking farmers would leave because they're conservative.

California will starve to death and it will be hilarious.

I normally don't support secession
But in this case: Good riddance

If California secedes how will a Republican candidate ever lose?

That's liberalism, apathy and tolerance in a nutshell.

I doubt northern Cali will join them.

The land is too good. Ok, let them secede, and then declare war.

I love how they think that 34% that voted for Trump won't do anything about this

Although this could be a chance to get rid off liberals, LA, and San Francisco

Feels good

Reminder that the rest of us don't actually need their agricultural products.

Just convince them to move to canada. Well, once the immigration website is back up… kinda overloaded a lil bit ago, wonder why…

There's no legal way to secede from the US. The Civil War made sure of that.

please no, I'm in SoCal and I hate it here
please

I hope they have fun growing all that food with all that water they have and definitely don't pipe in from their neighboring states.

I'm okay with this

I hope they do try. Don't get me wrong, allowing California to break from the union at this fragile time would be suicide for the US, especially in the event of a war with Russia which it appears is right at our doorstep. However a good beating of the California faggots might remind them about the benefits of guns and self-defense measures when the military abandons them and their poorly paid, abused cops decide to say "fuck it".

Those fucking faggots are bringing the gun control "if u iz mentally ill i can take yo gunz lol yolo!" mentality to my state and I fucking hate it!

Good riddance

Or just split up the fucking states and elect states-rights politicians. This is the optimal splitup for california, either splitting San Francisco down the middle like Kansas City or giving it all to New California (unsure which would be more fair electorally and economically).

With this split it makes Jefferson less poor than the "six californias" plan years ago, totally segregates %40 of their hispanic population, and perhaps adds another swing state.

Also

CA is the least self sufficient state in the US. It's purely consumerist libshits.

Commiefornia wants to leave?

MY NIGHT GETS BETTER AND BETTER!

I've never been more disgusted with my state. Really glad the rest of the country pulled through. Pissed they passed a Proposition that will require background checks for ammunition purchases.

I'll never leave my home state of California, I can only hope things will start to change here.

I'd rather split the state up, take Jefferson, and let the rest secede.

THE ONLY SECEDING YOU WILL BE DOING IS INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN YOU FUCKING GOMMIES.

Secession is racist

northcoastjournal.com/NewsBlog/archives/2015/07/10/racism-behind-the-redwood-curtain-part-i-the-lonely-world-of-humboldts-white-supremacists
crosscut.com/2015/07/hate-filled-zone-a-group-of-white-racists-wants-a-nw-secession-a-vile-dream-with-deep-historic-roots/

I literally hope they actually do it. Big blow to NWO

The US was always going to balkanize, fam. It's just a question of when.

President Trump might be able to stave it off for a good long while by resurrecting the white american identity but eventually even if the situation stabilizes you're going to have some event that causes such a severe stress to the civic fabric of the US that the union can not withstand it.

It's amazing how the irony is lost on some of these people.

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU NIGGERS!

HA HA Wow please do our work for us.

Well, perhaps. Now is just inopportune is all.

Yeah but they would have to pay for extensions to the wall

Fantastic! By all means, let them secede.
Heck, with some carefully placed demolitions, it might be possible to actually detach their state from the continent entirely. Then they can be an independent sunken island nation!

To be fair wasn't california massively in favour of crushing the south during the civil war?

Wouldn't that mean its then not hypocritical to visit the same ruin upon them if they attempt to secede?

How about we just sink the entirety of all the blue areas underwater. How about we just split it up into two. The coastline vs the rest.

Let Trump deport, then give them a year to decide. I predict that whites will realize they're now in paradise.

While we're at it, I'd like to sell Hawaii to the nips [no, the natives can't come to the mainland] and annex Alberta. We should also carve northern Nevada and eastern Washington and Oregon into a collective state.

um duh they could just get the water from the ocean

Some based fags are actually DDOSing the website during the outcome of the election

They just want to keep their mexican slaves! I say we can't stand for such exploitation!

Yeah they won't notice the difference because of how salty they are.

Desalinisation is expensive. Even the Saudis are reluctant to use it

Can't wait until California secedes straight to the bottom of the Pacific.

Yellowstone Caldera

Well, given that California voted yes on just about everything on their list of propositions, I'd be pretty sure there would be some serious support for secession. I really hope they do it. You guys know how it's legal for Americans to go fight in the Middle East, as long as they are not supporting the enemies of America? Can you say cross border guerilla RWDS with no legal consequences back in the US?

Make Moonman Real Again

Oh and also, if you split off the coastline you leave the remainder of the state in abject poverty and almost no natural resources.

Please separate.

This. They flip out everytime Texas talked of seceding.

They can secede if they want. They just can't take the land with them.
#selfdeport

Good riddance, nobody likes California

Now that's one way to make the country great again.

You know, if Shillary won, I was going to start a Tex/pol/ thread pushing for secession. I had a thread copypasta ready, and had started working on a declaration of independence and constitution.

It feels good to know that I'm not going to need it.

Although my vote didn't matter because this state is such shit, I still voted Trump, and he won. Please don't let a commie rebellion ruin the California I want to better.

This sounds like a great idea. They've already fucked their economy. Let them see how long they can survive on their own.

underrated

Commiefornian here. Not my fault I was born here.

I will move if this happens. But it won't happen because the union would NOT allow one of the country's biggest economies to leave.

because if the south wasn't allowed to leave then you fags certainly aren't going to secede from anything except the state of life
it doesn't, california agriculture is based around cashcrops
if it had Trump's tariffs leveled against it that would change
DUDE WEED LMAO
Typical greedy leftist thinking

Why don't we just kill all nonwhites and traitors? Why both trying to fuck with the geography?

Trips touch on all points. It actually sounds like a great argument for letting them go and shedding tens of millions of shitskins along with 55 automatic Democrat votes.

The japs are doing amazing things with biosciences. Soon they will render sex obsolete

I just realised they all call it "something-rexit", as if they don't realise the "Br" part of Brexit meant Britain.

THANK GOD

SOMETHING WE CAN ALL AGREE ON

STOP! I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

This, soooooo this.

Encourage this. It can only help us.

There needs to be a reorganization either way. I'm down for a war of attrition in the southwest if that's the route you want to go, though.

Not that we want to keep them, but honestly. How in the sweet fuck do they EVER think they are going to effect a secession? They've happily disarmed themselves en masse, there's absolutely no way for them to repel occupying forces.

I swear to God liberals will never cease to amaze me with their sheer stupidity.

You'd better consider moving if you don't already own some firearms.

What the fuck dudes, you don't focus on the negatives on such an idea. Even if it would never happen there is only positive things about making California isolate itself more from the rest of the country. As an added bonus it would make it more of a destination for degenerates to congregate in, draining useless people from the other states. Thus I think you mean:

"Water problems can easily be overcome, as long as we work together as a glorious peoples collective, there is nothing we can't do!"

#califrexit

Nope!

What happens is they try to secede, then get a taste of what the Dixies had to endure, and while at it, all the spics and Hollywood kikes get purged.

Time to reconstruct THEM~

Sooner or later The earth will purge California with earthquakes. Or now that Trump is in control With HAARP.

Ex-commiefornian here, I already bailed and am incredibly happy about my decision now.
San An has 300% chance of going off this year, let them have Arizona bay, I will enjoy my beachfront property in Vegas.

This really is like Brexit all over again

Good luck growing food without colorado water.

Best thing is they take their 55 electoral votes with them.

I think this would be best for all parties.

when did HAARP become the death star?

Shit. I read potatos. Time to go to bed…

At the same Moment when Alex Jones became a reliable news source.

Can you imagine how easy it would be to annex the country of commiefornia? Guns are EVIL in that part of the world.

Go ahead, join Mexio while you're at it

He is a news source and he is reliably entertaining.
#waterfilteredlife

Well just make the wall a bit longer and they can be on the beaner side. They will change their minds soon enough.

If you only took some brain force max and nacent iodine you would see he is right.

buy some for you, your family, your neighbour fuck it the whole neighbourhood.

buy it NOW

t. snake oil salesman

I would love to call myself a Jeffersonian in both government ideology and citizenship.

feels gud

Have you ever even bought snakeoil?
It is great. It will make your snake twice as friendly. You can tell they appreciate it.

why arn't you watching the riots?

No wonder people got pissed and kept asking for their money back

go on twitter and make this trend. this should be stickied and pushed extra hard.

Actually, snake oil does wonders for you health. Why do you think the establishment meme so hard against it?

How everything goes so right?

I know you faggots have a million sleeper accounts, get this thing trending and make it a reality lets push these cretins into the ocean where they belong.

HAHAHAHAHA
Who will be the first president guys.

Jello Biafra. He'll make sure cops gotta wear clown shoes!

Not sex, 3DPD.

I think he meant 'Greatest Supreme Leader of the Peoples Republic of Commifornistan'

Chairman Bernie of Californistan

Fucking gold. Meme it.

Checked.

Why would you want to do that?

Expect your vote is finalized, our battle still rages on with our worthless corrupt (((politicians))) doing everything they can to stall and overturn what the people voted for.
It was a victory but the battle still continues.

Their economy won't mean jack shit if we stop enforcing intellectual property rights for them.

You haven't been the following the news then. The High Court ruled that MPs have to vote on whether we trigger Article 50 or not. Don't be surprised if Labour ruin it for the country.

Californian here.

Secession is stupid at this point. We don't have the attitude or infrastructure for it, nor do we have a firm sense of identity. I've noticed in recent years more Californians have been starting to see themselves as Californians first but generally speaking most Californians have absolutely no interest in being their own country because California is far too divided internally. That's why there have been more attempts to break the state up into smaller states than to reform its relations with the federal government.

Also, I think this overreaction to Trump winning may be a unwarranted. It is highly unlikely that Trump's presidency will have any immediate impact on California for several reasons. One is that presidents have had a tendency lately to kind of leave California alone to handle it's own internal problems. It's not worth Trump's time to try to come here and mess around in our affairs against opposition to whatever he wants to do because California just doesn't like him when we're not even necessary for him to get re-elected apparently. It's just not worth it? Why not spend that time fooling around in a place like Texas instead where they actually want him and are likely to vote for him again next election (cause presidents spend a lot of their terms trying to figure out how to get elected again)? As long as Trump leaves California alone and continues to appease the states that voted for him this election, talk of secession is unnecessary cause we're still going to be doing our own thing in peace as we've been doing. In the meantime, if people genuinely think California could become it's own country, they should use the time they have as members of the union (at least while it still stands) to devise ways to create a legitimate national identity and make California more self-sufficient.

If they wait long enough, nature will gladly grant their wish.

Can't we crate an artificial massive earthquake so commiefornia goes under?

San Andreas will help them secede.

it's not about whether seceding is doable or not for Colifornia, it's about getting rid of so many commies and then grabbing them by the balls with water supplies. i pray for a calexit.

It's better for the country overall if most of California's population were no longer in it.

Hillary duh
(spoiler) Just kidding its the Governator (/spoiler)

Secede? Why don't they just move back to Mexico? :^)

Is Filterman really trying to lightly touch on the merchants here?

California's liberalism is a tad overstated. This should be evident by the fact that Colorado had legalized recreational marijuana before we did despite us being the DUDE 420 state in many people's eyes.

ppic.org/main/publication_show.asp?i=526

Really Democrats hold sway not so much because they're the majority but because they're the largest single party and not only that they appeal to a broader spectrum of political views here that they draw in a few more independent voters as many Democratic voters don't actually identify as liberal (my mother and grandmother identify more as conservative Christian Democrats). The conservative Republicans have a more narrow focus. As a result they appeal to a smaller demographic but have greater cohesion.

Secession can't happen here because there is no one Californian party that can appeal to the broader demographic that the Democrats do but has the cohesive ideological framework of the Republicans and which is not tied to any other party outside of California. Republicans in California would never support any secession, but would rather separate the South of the state from the North. They don't want to be separated from the rest of the Republicans in the USA. Democrats also see too much value in remaining part of the union where they are connected to other branches of their party.

Oh man, just imagine getting to be part of a Sherman-esque March to the Sea and burning LA and SF to the ground as we pillage our way through. Plus death camps for hippies. Please Kek let this happen.

We should have a referendum to split up Commiefornia so they have no power at all.

55 electoral votes is too many even if they stay.

(check those dubs)

Great. Then transfer all the latinos there.

The same with niggers, choose some already nigger infested state and deport them there.

And when they get rowdy because those states become shitholes, just roll in military and kill them all.

Let them cede, and then cut off their water supply and dry all those degenerates out, then we move in.

I say we start a white house.gov petition as soon as Trump takes office demanding that they seceed.

Cali and Hollywood in particular leaving alone would literally Make America Great Again.

How about one accusing Hollywood of being an entertainment monopoly?
While it does not constitute a single business entity the businesses there are all strongly interconnected to a ludicrous degree.

Perhaps levy a tax upon Hollywood and use it to finance the creation of competitors throughout the USA?

Build the wall along the us/commifonia border.
And charge them for water rights!

California is a non-White state that is a subversive threat to the future of the Republic. The particulars of the Democratic party's demographic breakdown there really isn't all that relevant.

The state is nearly half white and Hispanics are now divided into Hispanic White and non-white Hispanics so technically it's actually still more white if you include white hispanics and non-hispanic whites as one category.

It's 39% White. We're better off without them. They can doubly act as a magnet destination for shitskins and other degenerates looking for an easy out.

Decorating, cooking, cleaning, these things only fell into being the woman's responsibility because people couldn't afford to have a man do it. The gestation of kids is far too important to leave up to a harpy.

Que pasa?
:DDDDDDD

This just keeps getting better.

Commifornian here, I hope this goes through. This will be the motivation I need to leave this state. I also love the irony, hypocrisy, and how poorly thought out this was.

and the biggest blunder of them all

Modify the copypasta for Califrexit and post it to anti-Trump forums or subreddits. Gain support for this and make it happen.

(checked)
It also has the most debt of any state in the Union. After seceding the rest of us would seek immediate debt repayment. Good luck commie faggots!

I will wait with bated breath, Mr. Dubs

I'm checking and keking. Holy shit how do people take this asshole seriously?

Is this the greenlight for Best Korea to launch?

We have one in the glorious city of Carlsbad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlsbad_desalination_plant

SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES
SECEDE THE COMMIES

I wish a nigga would.

Yes.
Hell Yes.
Hell Fucking Yes

but let me out first, for the love of god montressor!

Go ahead. You morons are the only thing keeping the democratic party alive.

It'd be good for the US. Commifornia is the reason every Democrat snake has an inherent advantage every election.

Encourage them to secede, anons. Then we hang them for treason when they try to go through with it. California can have its independence for all of one business day before we occupy and clean out the crooked politicians, professors, businessmen, and illegals in that state.

Why not just conquer commiefornia and throw the libs out.
I hate living in commiefornia and haven't found a decent job out of state..

The DNC must be losing its shit. Without commiefornia, they'd never, EVER get into the white house again.

I'd rather take the cities back from the assholes.

Take the cities, take the state.

If Cali leaves, you should take your county and rebel. Texas will help genocide libs after we are done with Austin.

No? A new political paradigm would emerge. The leading right party probably being heavily hispanic because let's be honest. How long would they put up with the SJW's shit?

It's such a waste of time, though. It's just an excuse to puff out your chest. What use is Sacramento or Stockton or Oakland to us, really? There's so much land in the interior of the US, new cities could be built out of whole cloth or existing ones expanded to reach metropolis status.

Well, here is the answer to the question
WHAT'S NEXT Holla Forums?

Meme Commiefornia into demanding to secede in large numbers. Spread propaganda in order to convince then that it's actually a thing. Act as Commiefornians supporting secession in order to inflate the numbers of people supporting the cause (officials piss itself when facing loud and increasing in numbers libtards). ??? Profit as you see Commiefornia reducing itself into a chimp-out and the possibility of Government having to purge the place.

All that money for 7% of ONE county? WTF

Am I the only person that thinks of that movie "Escape from LA" when I read this shit? Or is it the weed…

We need to fundamentally reorganize the Republic and the population demographics to eradicate the Democratic party forever, just like they've been doing to us for the past 50 years.

Steps need to be taken to break the electoral influence of cities like NYC, Chicago, and Miami over their respective states. All anchor babies must have their citizenship declared void and any children spawned from anchor babies [however long the chain goes] must have their citizenship voided as well.

Some of the ideas already offered up in this thread like the 3-part partition of California, keeping Jefferson while letting the rest secede, carving up Nevada/Oregon/Washington to snap Portland/Seattle/Vegas off. Selling Hawaii to Japan. Exploring annexation of Alberta to bolster the natural resources and White, conservative population of the Republic while dealing massive deathblows to globalist Canada and Chinese energy assets in the West would be a masterstroke. Repealing the 1965 Immigration Act, deporting all non-White H1Bs, population transfers between the US and Africa [we take the Whites, they get the blacks], ending family reunification for immigrants, ending affirmative action, abolishing HUD, phase out Humanities in the university system like Japan did.

Alex Jones deserves to be a fixture in the White House press pool. Infowars can take CNN's spot.

they'd just kill the libs and then take their seats.

If this gains traction I will totally join as controlled Op. When I am captured you will find the 8 of diamonds in my pocket. Please inform president Trump of this so I can get a pardon

I'm ok with this.

55 dem electoral votes out the window means they are never again winning a general election

Carving oregon up should at least start with a division of east from west that runs through the coast range, the coast is lousy with Californians moving north and Portlanders moving south.

The only beautiful thing about California will be big fat wall will surrounding it.

Never being allowed. We share a land border and there are too many military bases and valuable ports in the state for the federal government to ever give it up.

Nah, we can afford to lose those for the duration their country would survive.

BTW, why do people still consider California to be good for farming if it depends so much on other states for water?

meme it

It's like russia and crimea.

same reason people consider fiat currency good for a country's wealth.

Califrexit is the dumbest sounding thing ever. Won't happen based on that alone.

Annexing Western Canada would throw a wrench into China's working that would make the Don proud.

Chekd

Chekd

Chekd

current year keeps getting better and better

Let them secede. Then the red areas outside the cities can secede from California and rejoin the US and the cities will languish since they produce NOTHING and rely on red areas for all their sustenance.

You ought to be shot and hanged. State's sounds have the right to secede.

No Fuckn way California is the richest state in the US.

*states should

Go for it, you fucking morons.

yescalifornia.org/

Alright faggots, I'm gonna tell you why this may be the best thing to happen to our country (rivaled only by Donald Trump's ascendancy to the Presidency).

California is seriously considering leaving the United States, and we should absolutely, 100% support/meme this.
"Commiefornia" is a festering, leftist tumor that has consistently voted democrat for years, not only that but it has 55 ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES.
You know what that means? If they leave, there may never be a democrat president again, PERIOD.
Not only that, but it's well known that California is a resource hog, meaning that if they became independent they would go bankrupt in MINUTES and the United States would have a huge financial burden lifted.
I'm serious, this is a fucking GOLDEN opportunity here. There are NO DOWNSIDES TO THIS!

dem dubs

Think about it lads –

We kill two birds with one stone. California is so largely unsustainable, and it removes an enormous voting block from the Democrat Party. They do this, and they can never win again.

I say let them. They've been talking California memeing itself into a seperate country for a while, and now they'd have to be completely self-sufficient.

Then that.

Arizona Bay and new beachfront property ill be available. We must buy up the property before the Chinese get to it to finance their North American expedition.

17:42:55

17:42:59

Holy fuck, four seconds apart with the same points.

Great minds truly think alike on this board

No shit lol, the left has a tuff time nameing things "birther, truther, denier"

Do it want California. I want to enlist and kill some Californian cucks

probably a huge flaming faggot

Okay, so the first thing we need to do is to ensure that California has a referendum or petition to show how many people actually support this.
It's not legally binding, but it would definitely give the movement momentum.

Man, that's such a horrible hashtag.
sounds so horrendous to say out loud. It's gotta sound something Paco would say.

#adioscali

That's so much better.

I agree. I'd try and take everything east of the Cascades.

On their way to becoming a barren wasteland barring some kind of grand infrastructure project to funnel them water…

They should probably be lobbying for a dam or something instead of getting huffy over basically nothing. The irony in this one is thick, although im sure its a limited phenomenon, just some more harmlesss albeit volatile butthurt, lashing out essentially.

kinda seems like youd be setting yourself up to be balkanized down the road

Commiefornian here, I welcome it. I've been arguing for a peaceful balkanization of the US all year and Trump just gave the lefty fucks an excuse. The Wall is a method to stop the demographic bleeding but the wound is infected. There are too many Mexicans in America already. Better just to shove them into a metaphorical escape pod and blast them away.

Here's how it should go down: California secedes. In exchange for water, they hand over Jefferson to Oregon and Washington, who form Cascadia. Utah, Idaho, and northern Colorado form New Zion. Everything else east of the Mississippi and all the red states west of it form a new nation. Dixie can go alone if it wants to. New Hampshire becomes Ancapistan and threatens to helicopter any Masshole who has a problem with it, or invites them into the People's Republic of Vermont. The remaining Union states can band together.

My suggestion is to encourage them. Don't be smug or rude, just reach a hand across and shake on it. You want to leave? Good, let's do it. Implore them to take minorities with them.

I see nothing wrong with that.

Sounds good to me.

t. Texas

fav.me/danz2gn

What do you think of this? I tried to write this without any strong right-wing or any strong left-wing bias, so I'm curious.

What do you prefer?

Leftists will never fight a true war of blood and sweat to reach their goal. They intend to kvetch their way towards secession.

But anyway, California has too much valuable farmland, beautiful coasts and scientific research labs to give up. This is the answer:

Stir up secession fervor, then lead them to the "realistic compromise" of splitting up the state with an emphasis on state's rights.

fucking kek

How fucking apt.

Now if we could only get them to call it Caliph 8.

That's exactly what the kikes want you to do, retard. The solution is raising university to its old standard, purging the marxist cancer and bringing back the honor of the liberal arts, not driving the last nail into higher education's coffin and making unashamedly glorified trade school.

Extra clause: Cannot enter or sell land to a foreign, non-US. No exit requirements, payments, or any other bonuses in exchange. Get the fuck out and welcome them back crying after they die of drought/the USA (as opposed to the Caliph) has highly effective and red laws.

you get sacramento and sanfran out of Jefferson and I'd agree. Chico is hit or miss, too many fucking liberal college kids there. We should probably get rid of 80% of humboldt county too.

Balkanization is a good thing. Ideally, it'd be a 'pseudo' balkanization where states remain under one republic but as part of multiple different coalitions (e.g. NWF); second best would be a much greater emphasis on state soveriengity; worst will be a genuine balkanization of our great nation - in other circumstances, it would be ideal, but with China and Russia as superpowers (and other nations like India rising up too), it's a serious threat.

Their ar r-select organisms doing everything they can to propagate their gene sets. Most conservatives are K-select. This is response is very reasonable and is to be understand - every organisms fights to keep itself alive.

This

we American police force naow!

wtf what about my almonds??

Butcher shitskin Californian children tbh. Empty the place out.

USA is much better off without the commiefornia. Just think this as a burden removal.

t. Aussie

Almonds are a pretty inefficient crop. Couldn't you just switch to hemp or pumpkin seeds?

You don't even to change the curriculum or do anything complicated to "raise university standards", just kick out women and jews and affirmative action.
Hell, just make it fully meritocratic; you get in based on your grades and an anonymous test (say, an essay instead of an "application letter" or a science test).

You're given an ID and they accept said ID based on his/her merits.
The name and looks and skin colour aren't visible until university starts.

We already overproduce corn, almonds are for enjoying not efficiency you nig.

He has to because if Trump is the end of the New World Order in America his whole show becomes obsolete. Jones has to now step up to a new level and attack the actual globalists worldwide and not their shabbos goy

Sounds like you're connected in some way to the almond business and you're overcompensating here to stress bonafides.

Change your fruit.

Normally I'd support any states right to secede. Myself being a southerner, however in this case im in favor of waiting for Trump to complete his policies and goals and leaving office to attempt such a thing for several reasons.

1. He's going to deport the illegals.

That will allow us to reclaim several of our larger citiesin Texas especially

2. He's going to make America great again

When I say this I mean that he's going to increase economic prosperity across all states and rebuild their economies and create jobs in those states, the northern states in particular he's mentioned frequently. This encourages Yankees to self deport back to their original states, and allow us to reclaim most of our cities againwhen combined with the deportation of non-citizensand help put a stop the the cultural replacement the south is currently experiencing.

3. The support wont be there.

That's not to say that there's no support for secession, rather most of the people who would vote yes on a southern secession voted for Trump, meaning they likely aren't willing to leave the union with Trump in office unless he completely and totally backstabs the southern states.

In conclusion these next 4-8 years should be spent gathering support, moving into education and media to help set the stage for a possible secession in either 2020 or 2024 depending on who's running. With the deportation/self-deportation of non-americans and yankee transplants respectively the southern states will be majority southern, leaving the next task of rebuilding the southern cultural identity and laying the framework for a new southern nation nowhere near as difficult as it would have been without Trumps immigration and economic policy

SoCal here, looking forward to being a fifth column in Calfornia these next few months. Cleaning California is going to be some rewarding work. I thought about leaving, but I think with Trump in office, California can uncuck itself–somehow, someway.

lol and all your wealthy celebs and Hollywood film makers will have to pay for all your entitlement programs and your massive illegal problem.

Also, you'll get to pay for another 1000 miles worth of wall o seal your commie asses of from the rest of us.

Can we start a new white film industry in America once (((Hollywood))) is trapped in another country?

Easily yes.

DO IT
REPUBLICANS FOR 1000000000000000000 YEARS

Atlanta is already #3 for film production worldwide. Cutting off the trash in LA will create a media renaissance.

Butthurt retards. Yet more evidence that r-selected liberals are incapable of defferral of gratification and thinking ahead. They can go ahead and do it though, I don't care. We can laugh at them when their socialist utopia turns into the next failed banana republic.

All liberal college campuses right now are acting like this is China, and are larping as if they are going to have a color revolution. I feel so great knowing that all their dreams can only end in abject failure. All of their world-views have been shattered, it's up to the handful of Whites left in California to make things better.

We could take a page from the Chinese playbook and send in the National Guard to squash these little non-White "Americans" with tanks.

No I think it's perfectly fitting. It sounds like a gay wizard's spell.

#califrexit

Fun fact: Tienanmen only happened because of niggers.
Seriously

I'm actually considering joining the Cal National Guard to help drain the swamp. Their numbers won't have any strategic value soon enough.

Wall map just got updated.

We should definitely allow NorCal to stay though and become Jefferson.

It feels good

That man looks entirely like Trump.

LA basin has maybe a week's worth of water storage.

two weeks without water and the bodies lining the roads out of the basin would be in drifts like dunes.

GO ON GET YOU TRAITORS

cascadia when

Ahh good ol' Alex Jones, the voice of reason

You faggots are weak. California is ours. Our ancestors claimed it, and it belongs to us. This is all just part of the extended La Raza plan to reclaim California, because they know what that would mean. All of the people in California who voted red are the ones actually working and contributing. If the state secedes, it won't be for long. All of the actual workers will leave, and the state will fallow like South Africa, until it eventually becomes overran with Mexicans flooding from the south. And at that point it will be too populated to recover.

Now that Trump is in, we need to work to take back California. We need to push out the liberalism, the illegals and those associated with them. We need to bring back the Golden State, and make it red not with the colors of communism, but with the red of the stripes on our proud nations flags.

t. Califag

Good

JEFFERSON IS RIGHTFUL CASCADIAN CLAY, YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU.

agreed, let's MCGA

REMOVE CALI remove cali
you are worst commie. you are the commie idiot you are the commie smell. return to oklahoma. to our oklahoma cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,california we will never forgeve you. jerry brown rascal FUck but fuck asshole commie stink cali sqhipere shqipare..californian genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahCALIFORNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget State of Jefferson .cali we kill the spics , california return to your precious africa….hahahahaha idiot nigger and commie smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CALI FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. nevada+oregon+arizona+washington=kill cali…you will ww2/ george lincoln rockwell alive in oregon, glr making speeches of oregon . fast holocaust rockwell oregon. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of white pride… you are ppoor stink commie… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a ranch house

trump alive numbr one #1 in oregon ….fuck the cali ,..FUCKk ashol commies no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. trump aliv and real strong wizard kill all the californian farm aminal with meme magic now we the oregon rule .ape of the zoo govenerjerry brown fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and commie wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. oregon greattst state

It will be funny to watch as they get drained of cash.
Valenzuela 2.0

All of my yes

Calories out.

CALIFORNIA GET OUT

Precisely, user.

WE ARE NEVER GOING TO PAY A FUCKING SALES TAX YOU GOD DAMN COMMIEFORNIANS GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS AND LEAVE ALREADY

Your dub is czeched. That is good.

Needs more gerrymandering.

How plausable do you think it would be to have seperating California into a red state and blue state would be as a condition of aid during a bankruptcy?

I want to believe.

If dubs the Escape From movies are documentaries created by a time traveling John Carpenter.

We also have a military base in Cuba. We can keep the bases for America and tell the Commiefornias to build all their own shit for the Red Bear Army

If they accept all the shitskins in America, it's a great idea. Apartheid is the only way to go now that Obama screwed up the chance to make niggers bearable.

>probably

Fucking let it happen. Maybe starvation and fighting niggers over scraps of food will redpill some of these cucks.

Kek

Doubt it would happen. The last time states left we fought a war, and liberals have the weak shits for a military. They would lose without the backing of a true fighting force.

Fuck me, didn't mean to sage.

Like poetry, please make it so.

NOPE THAT LAND IS OURS FOR KEEPS

:3

Let them secede then declare war and fucking kill everyone because CA is actually some pretty good real-estate and its about half of our west coast.

Harvey Milk's dead, rotting dick.

what the fuck is that webm and where did it come from

Perfectly. Liberals are a joke, all of the aggressive blacks are confined to the city, and beaners are about as threatening as toothless snakes. The only people at risk are the city-dwelling invalids living on the fault lines.

Fuck it, let them die. The wall just got a lot longer.

We should cap all of their whining to post when their next big earthquake hits and they're begging the federal government for help.

(((goblins)))

Well, the Mexicans wanted California back anyway so I guess we everybody wins in this scenario.

Looks like Uncle Ben from Spider-Man.

This would be universally great if I wasn't worried about the impact on the economy. The agriculture and technology industry there alone is important. If they try that shit we have a legitimate excuse to invade and destroy commiefornia.

The only thing the civil war confirmed is that Might Makes Right. It had nothing to do with legality and anyway legality only has teeth through the Might that decides or not to enforce it

NO…. The 4 big cities want to secede. But they don't even make the money for the State. The farmers do and Trump signs are all over California highways where farmers live.

newfag

Is that two faggot bears in the middle of sodomy?

they would just embrace those poor refugees the way French and Germancucks did

Oh Fug :D

They have too many key ports for trade and natural resources. It's not smart in the longterm no matter how much we'd love it to happen…

Won't Mexico just annex them if they do? Of course they won't do it, they'll just burn down their cities and become Haiti.

Considering how blatant their lies are, do they honestly just want slave labor that much?

This is the angle of memetic attack.

They won't have a president, they want anarchy and thats what that land will turn into.

We should encourage this and the oregon secession initiative for several reasons

1) We need to set memetic precedent for white secessionism
2) It divides our enemies and sows confusion
3) Even if it did go through such states would immediately fall apart when their rural portions revolted

if its just northern california im fine with that. if its the whole freak'n thing as many of us are behind the lines and were actually born here unlike the insufferable egotistical pompous faggots that came here and ruined it, the natives are actually trying to make this place better just like the waterfilter salesman has said numerous times.

Califreaxit.

The down side to them leaving is we'd need a longer wall.

if it turns out that its the whole entire state then this is a huge giant monsterous mistake if this happens and shouldn't get any attention and would be fucked up for the good-guys who live there especially in the republican voting areas.

This would be better tbh, Jefferson is still alright so we should at least salvage that if nothing else. Also, that map is going to be a fair deal less blue once all the illegals are kicked out.

Make like a mini Chile situation where the coastal areas from Los Angeles to the Bay Area gets to secede while Northern and Inland California as well as San Diego stay in the union. And then build a wall around them so they can't sneak back into the US when they realize they don't have water or food.

yes please

Only problem is that the ruling elite currently have bases of operation in Cali a la Bohemian Grove

That's fine, Trump's gonna make them pay for it.

sheeeeeet, all those taxes lost!!!!

Hollywood and Silicon Valley only exist due to government subsidies, you couldn't make libshit movies that cost millions of dollars and sometimes don't break even otherwise. Or make a stupid experimental train that brings the complications of space travel to the fucking surface of a desert in that retarded ass Hyperloop.

That would be the poorest state in the union

Think about this, they are solving our problem, for us.

This will remove the dreaded 55 electoral blue bullshit that they have every election. This will remove tons of gangs, crime and drugs from the USA. This will remove liberals and their shitty ideology.

Then we can actually go about walling them off and having it be a re-enactment of Escape from LA.

Then most of your economy goes down the fucking toilet, like it or not you need port infrastructure and a metropolitan area. You can cut off sanfran or cut it in half like Kansas City but you can' t cut out the whole bay area and sacremento.

PRAISE

Let's make this happen.

I think I know where the next round of meme magic is gonna go, praise kek indeed

Fucking get out, Redditor

I read this in faggot cali uptalk.
NOT EVERYTHING IS A QUESTION YOU FUCKING QUEERS

and now we have the added benefit of dumping prisoners over the walls like it the escape movies.

We need California to get out. There would be no downsides to this at all.

It'd honestly fuck them over. between droughts n shit they cant be their own country
i think a civil war would be declared within themselves between jefferson and socal