Irony Mine

You've seen the salt mines and they've raked in some hearty keks. But let us not forget the insufferable gloating of the cucks.

The lying press promised them victory and they celebrated accordingly. Now let their words ring hollow in their ears, underpinned by our laughter.

There's some good stuff out there, not just on twitter. Get out there and dig up some irony, let's see if we can get some of these faggots to put on their rope necklaces voluntarily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8B7PNbMro
archive.is/UKQOe
archive.is/eQq6j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Good work collecting these user.
I am too tired to contribute anything of value, but have a bump.

God, that fucker needs a dose of laughing Nigel Farage pictures.

Patton Oswalt should have realized he was cursed to being always wrong when he said to his wife "You're fine honey, it's just a cold!"

I'll keep going but I just took a load of oxy and my fingers are getting fumbly, so I'm hoping for some help.

All the fucking bill maher

You only lose with the Bern out!

Last one not exactly thread theme but it tickled me pretty good.

Badda bing badda bump

ANOTHER

This should be a fun thread.
All my images are already uploaded.

The best part is most of them actually believed that she had a lead this entire time. They were afraid but not because they thought he could win, they were threatened just by the fact that he runs and has some support. They can't comprehend what happened.

He won both

2nd pic

Commissar looks pathetic no matter what he does. if i saw him sitting there and didnt know who he was I would wager my life that he was incontinent and childless.

Can't stop

Apparently Clinton's ahead on the popular vote

Now here's the real question :
How many delegates and pop. vote would've Trump gotten without the rigging ?

This.

In the long list of people we have to troll relentlessly, we must not forget the lugenpresse.

Remind them that their credibility is totally gone.

Popular vote will take a few days to shake out to an accurate number.

Trump most probably won it by a solid margin - to win the popular vote Clinton would have to have massive turnout in CA and NY, and given her performance in other states, it just isn't there.

No one wanted to vote for her.

Probably slightly more than he actually got. The better question is how many pop votes would Shillary have gotten without:

He should just disappear in his R8. I mean honestly I probably wouldn't kill myself if I were him but he should be embarrassed at this point for STILL being so cucked and exposed as a hypocrite. Some people really believed this guy was the best candidate in a century or maybe ever and he hrew out a 50 year legacy… Because he got threatened? What a cuck

There's this one I remember but I can't find it. Went something like;

Anyone remember remember seeing something along those lines?

The Stupid fucking corrupt dems all of them from debbie the jew and donna my picture is on a jar of molasses to cheese pizza podesta.
I hate to think what the results would be today if the old commie jew ran against trump.
These mother fuckers are going to screech and wail for months now.
I should get busy and find the graphic that showed all the celebs that were going to move out of country I saw it posted within the last week on Holla Forums.
We have tons of work to do lads the ride is just going to be sheer joy from here on out.

All their stories here.
www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/03/08/8-celebrities-who-vowed-to-leave-the-u-s-if-trump-wins/

So Holla Forums I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, and I don't want to hijack the thread, but who is Lena Dunham? I know she's friends with Taylor swift, and I remember people vomiting to her half naked selfies about a year ago or so, but who the fuck is she? Why is she (((famous?)))

She was on a show called 'Girls' that no one watched but kikes wouldn't shut up about.

She's famous because jews, feminists, and gay men like her brand of comedy. Note they don't laugh at it: it isn't funny, nor meant to be. They merely like its progressive bent.

Oh that show about the dykes, right? It was on HBO or something I think. I remember seeing a screenshot from that of some mournful fucking tits. Was that her?

She's a (((comedienne?))) I'm kind of into comedy and I've never heard of her as a comedienne. Just an ugly chick that takes yucky selfies and hangs out with Taylor Swift. Thanks for the 411.

yes, you defeated him so badly you actually didnt beat him

I think you are thinking of The L. Word and that was on Showtime. Girls is like Sex In The City except with young 20-somethings in New York City instead of old hags. Literally the same show just more "progressive" with Lena Dunham showing her naked doughboy in body on camera at least once an episode.

The best part of all of this is that none of these kikes will leave the country. Not a single one. So sit tight and watch these people eat a shit sandwich for the next 4 years. It will be 4 years of kvetching and delicious salty tears.

Based russians

youtube.com/watch?v=l-8B7PNbMro

Well I'm coming down now so I need to go sleep through the shakes. It's been a pleasure memeing with you gentlemen, here's to one hell of a day.

From a tweet: archive.is/UKQOe

And I'm back faggots!
For added keks watch the video in the article side by side with his speech this morning.

Patton Oswalt is losing his mind on Twitter, saying the antitrump protesters aren't rioters. And saying if they were, then violence is justified.

Fat fuck needs to go.

SMELLS LIKE FREEDOM

Please do not mine irony. It is cruel to elephants.

Norman Lear one is scary but I was prepared for it. The message would of died for another 20yrs when Niggers were burning down our trailer parks to kill the last non-faggot white refugee towns.

Quick reminder:
Tbe fact that, in spite of usually hard core blue big cities, it's only such a small lead should be telling.

Personal favourite of mine

SOMEONES DOING THE GLOATING

How long till faggots and commies start to emigrant and we take back our country is it going to happen before or after they crash the economy?

i bet he feels the bern by now

yeah but (((they))) also predicted an easy victory for her yesterday , so…

he said, while voting for Trump and looking around to make sure nobody could see his ballot.

what retard made the second image and failed to label jon stewart a jew

YOU ARE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

Irony Ann Coulter.

I find it incredibly ironic that this faggot is a MASSIVE Hillary supporter and yet, made this comment.
I wonder if he regrets making it

he will probably delete the comment, so somebody should archive it.

Get ready to forge the irony into some weapons grade u-memeimium

I truly hope Trump destroys this retard. I've known him for a long time. He's an insufferable idiot who deserves a bullet.

The greatest irony of them all this election: archive.is/eQq6j

This libtard literary died b/c of her naivety and stupidity of this election.

I thought the term was spear chuckers. I know they were actually throwing rocks

What people don't appreciate about the popular vote is that it isn't just unimportant because the electoral vote decides who wins. It's irrelevant because it's an artifact of the Electoral College system and how that system forces candidates to devote disproportionate time, energy, and money to battleground states.

Just for one example, imagine what a popular vote contest would do to California, which must to an extent be neglected by Republican candidates. Consider what a serious and long term focus on getting out the vote, and the message, in places like San Diego, Orange County, and San Jose would have done to the popular vote. That we cannot do this is the direct result of the system we have in place.

I feel weird because she is attractive.

no takers?

Come to think of it, now might be a good time to get rid of the electoral system. In principle I approve of it because it works, because I don't like to fuck with tradition without good reason, and because muh states' rights. But we need to figure out a way to crack the left's control of the coastlines.

I joked the other night that there must be something wrong with water, because the closer you get to it the more liberal you become. But what we're really seeing is universities and media industries making liberal strongholds out of many of our nicest cities, and in turn making places like California, New York, Illinois, and Oregon impossible to crack. By telling the story of liberals who live in conservative states, whose "voices have never been heard," we can make a palatable case for this, and since leftists are the ones who keep winning popular vote but losing the election they might be eager to get behind it.

I'm not a demographics guy and maybe my math here is stupid, but it seems to me that by getting rid of battleground states, and spreading out the campaign schedule, we can release latent shitlord energy from concentrations of liberals in which those on the right tend to throw up their hands and resign themselves to not really counting for much.

Making the states divide the Electoral votes that go towards a candidate based on which district votes for who might help.

So categorize as;
Celebs with branches for, e-celeb and hack politic pundits.
Journalists
Cucks

Then USE the info we've all dug up. These fuckers are human garbage. No point in having won unless we eliminate them. They need to be shut up.

Its big league, get it right!