BERNSTEIN UNIVERSE

BERNSTEIN UNIVERSE

Holy shit, I can't believe I made it back to the Bernstein timeline, the best timeline. TRUMP VICTORY!

Yes, I'm from Bernstein, not Berenstein. I hopped two universes over. I'M BACK NOW IN THE CORRECT TIMELINE.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=berenstain bears&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know what universe I am from

What are other ways to tell? The bernstein universe thing wont work

FUCK
google.com/search?q=berenstain bears&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Soon

ayyy lmao. Really though, mandella effect was the last thing I thought I'd be thinking about tonight all drunk on victory and happiness. It's no longer even a question of Stein vs Stine….but mother fucking bear stain….wow….I never…

Fam I don't believe we're in the reality any of us started out in. We shitposted a trump-led fourth coming of the Reich into reality and made it our own. We memetic gods nao.

Bernstein berenstein berenstain.
Our multiverse shared reality is changing.
I remember being in the Berenstein universe last time I checked (1-2 months ago) but it is Berenstain now. The other ones are still the same (forest gump, star wars).

Is this preparation for when the "gods" return to the material plane?

Kek is coming back.

Checkd

It's only just begun.

True but it might not be what most of you expect.

Why did Marv turn into a skeletor?

Multidimensional traveling is serious shit.

that's why the little boy was scared

STEIN

LOL
I know what mkovie I'm watching to celebrate this xmas!

SHADILAY!

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/fringe/

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE INTERLOPER?

It's going to get better every day for the next 8 years. Some day soon I may wake up to a U.S. without worthless shitskins.

KEK WAS WITH US ALL ALONG

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE IN A UNIVERSE WHERE SHILLARY WAS NEVER ELECTED.

Wtf is that shoop? I grew up on Berenstein but then went through Berenstain phase post 9/11 and now it's back to Berenstein? What the hell is going on?

Pity myself in timeline where Illary won.

No, where I'm from, it's called reality.

Spoopy.

Never really paid much attention to the berenstein/berenstain thing. Didn't it turn out that the actual name was Berenstain?