Thanks wikileaks.

Good job Holla Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=lX8sNUKEg2o

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/
pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THANK YOU ASSANGE!

Honestly, Assange is a fucking legend. Do you think Trump has any desire to get him out of that embassy? He really should. I really feel for Julian.

Probably the person who ought to be thanked the most, you stopped Hitlery, thank you, you magnificent bastard!!!

God bless Assange.
God bless Wikileaks.

Julian Assange has been trapped for god-knows-how many years in the shittiest limbo imaginable, courtesy of these evil bastards. Imagine what wouldn't have been possible without him? Wikileaks was mentioned so many times by Trump, and talked about fairly frequently by the non-cucks (Hannity, Hume, O'Reilly).

He honestly deserves a fucking statue, asylum, and, well… I'm not sure what from there, but… I don't know, I feel like he deserves a chance to start a family or something, but that's probably impossible.
Anyways, God bless this hero.

Never forget all the people saying he was dead. It was practically Gamergate with all those claims about him floating around. Probably worse.

KEEP FIGHTING, ASSANGE

Trump should pardon him. If anything Assange & wikileaks helped get many bernouts to vote Trump.

Cypherpunk as fuck.

He has kids. Two sons I think?

Also, it's a REALLY shitty embassy as far as embassies go. No garden or anything where you can walk around.

Bravo Assange! Without your valiant efforts and the combined efforts of Holla Forums contstantly trawling through troves of emails and getting the relevant info into the mainstream this would not be possible. Bless you sir, and bless us all! Cheers

He has two children.
He said in an interview that they've adapted to life without a father.

Truth has won, Kek bless you Assange.
Possible Holla Forums project is getting this magnificent bastard freed.

Fuck him. He didn't think we could win

Come on, the guy was blacked pilled as fuck and trapped in an embassy separated from his family. His life sucks.

Assange should be given a fucking medal for actions in defense of the Constitution and the Republic.

I don't think there's anything Trump can pardon him for. The US haven't officially filed any charges against him, he's wanted by the Swedish, officially

He said he wouldn't be allowed to win, he never said he didn't think he would.
Assange has been helping the entire time, Wikileaks didn't drop all this shit on Hill for no reason.

Trump could issue a presidential pardon once he's in office. We should petition the witehouse. It would have the signatures by the time he gets in the throne.

What's the difference?

Well, Joogle could care less if the election is over. Just look at one of their super factual Joogle news science headlines. Trump getting elected was only the first battle. Now so he can get shit done, the pressure has to stay on. Because oligarchs like Eric Schmidt sure as fuck are not gonna let up. And they will keep doing whatever it takes to if they can't advance their agenda, to derail everyone fucking elses, and cry how President Trump is to blame. They'll also keep targeting Assange, which they have been, over him making people wake up to what a fucking horrible company Google is.

WE WILL FREE YOU ASSANGE

YOU HAVE AMERICA BACKING YOU NOW

RAISE MY BRETHEREN

Assange really helped change the world didn't he?

the jews will stop trump

vs

trump wont win

idk you tell me faggot

Are you braindead? Trump listens to us. We're going to get him out. Unlike the libtards who tried before, we're going to succeed.

#FreeAssange

Yeah, trump could make a medal for that specific kind of thing that our albino sorceror does. Why does trump collect albinos? Are they the ultimate sperg? The ubermensch is the albino? Fuck I am high.

He can't do it too soon else it'll look like collusion. Maybe pull a few strings to get him out towards the end of his term?

Hopefully he'll be in the common core-free history books that will begin printing in 2017.

THANK YOU GERALT OF RIVIA

rt.com/news/365405-assange-pilger-full-transcript/

He kinda dodged the question. There is no way he didn't want Trump to win.

THANK YOU ASSANGE

==RIP=

I posted this earlier but it got lost in the election happening.
Wikileaks released 3 insurance files that seem to correspond to the hashes released in the contingency plan.

https: //twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796085225394536448

True. But there must be some way to do it. He is the God Emperor after all.

He really did release the "smoking gun"

I've seen him compare Trump to Cholera. I don't think he wanted Trump to win so much as he wanted Hillary to lose

After what we've learned about in Wikileaks, the sentiment is common.

He can't even go up to the roof, because the embassy isn't more than a medium sized flat on the lower floor(s). No roof access. No sunshine. Nothing. Can you imagine being locked in a fucking apartment–some of which is off-limits to you–for YEARS?

I feel really bad for him. We gotta find a way to get him out.

He compared Hillary to cholera, and Trump to gonorrhea. Note one is a vicious infectious plague which mostly kills people. The other you get from having a bit too much *cough* fun, and it's totally curable.

Assange's comments are always layered and full of subtleties. I enjoy that. Plus, bear in mind, he couldn't possibly praise Trump. He probably has a mixed opinion of him politically, but recognized that Trump might be his only chance to get free.

Probably true. But knowing that Trump is an outsider must bring him some hope and joy.

Absolutely. He is the one that brought down Hillary in my opinion.

He wasn't enthuisiastic to Holla Forums levels for Trump obviously. He's an anarchist, its his business to be suspicious of all governments, and that suspicion prioritised Hillary with her connections to Eric Schmidt and his data mining, all of the pay to play shit, the Libyan intervention, ect weighed up to… what does Trump have… dodgy hotel contracting? it was obvious to him what needed to be done

I'm hoping Assange receives a pardon from Trump for his instrumental service in this election.

Truly, without wikileaks and without us, here on Holla Forums dedicating our time to digging and analysis and feeding it to the alternative pundits in a way even the mainstream media couldn't ignore, the left would have controlled the narrative

tonight we should thank Assange and we should thank our fellow Anons.

Are these just old files and I'm being retarded about? I thought this was a happening.

Agree with everything you guys said. I think I'll go buy something to support him and WikiLeaks.

The difference is that you should kill yourself before we do it for you, schlomo. Get back into your cell.

Without going to his Twitter and taking this Tweet alone without any additional context, could it be an insurance file with info on Trump he fucks us over?

I think that would depend on whether the pre-released hashes match those of these files, but I'm a computer-illiterate retard.

WE HAVE TO PUSH A PETITION AND KEEP UP PUBLIC AWARENESS TO MAKE THE GOD EMPEROR PARDON ASSANGE. WE OWE IT TO HIM AND WE OWE IT TO INTERNET FREEDOM.

FREE ASSANGE

HILLARY FOR PRISON

Doesn't have to have charges filed, a President can pardon someone pre-emptively.

So.. is he alive or not?

THANK YOU ASSANGE

I know he had some bad timing, but O'keefe should be given at least a little props. Video evidence of DNC collusions and inciting violence at their opponent's rallies were damning.

fuck off with your bullshits. at least today.

Bullshits? After that shit happened at the embassy and assange showing no signs of life? After that shit wikileaks pulled with a fucking poll? You seem to be the one bullshitting or did assange actually post?

Yeah no, I stopped following it up in about 27 oct~.
Back then they were releasing old videos as if they were new, and the Schrodinger Assange was still to be seen. What was the outcome? And I will need the source too

See the interview he gave saturday 5 november to john pilger and, again, cut the bullshits and let's focus to make him get a fucking presidential pardon

sounds fair then

John Pilger in and of himself has been pretty based supporting Assange by getting his story out. we should keep him in mind for future events and even feed him info if its really big

Great, got a bit worried when I saw "prerecorded interview" but assange actually talks about up to date stuff.

He has 2 kids.

Trumps needs to tell Sweden and Britain to fuck off and let the man be with his goddamn children. It's the CIA niggers who hate him so fucking much anyways and they just lost big time.

"CIA niggers" just reminded me of Terry A. Davis. Based dude

He coined the term I believe, fucking genius.
he wrote a compiler

What's whit all the currynigger music? Does this go anywhere new?

JULIAN I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO

He's dead as a kike's goldfish. Take my hammer.

Isn't that Daniel Day-Lewis?

Its really up to Assange whether he feels comfortable leaving Ecuadorian territory.

Now Trump is god emperor of the universe he will be OK If he leaves I think.
But I would let Julian decide that. Hes read everyone's emails so he knows what the real score is.

Trump needs to clear Assange's name.

He can, but it would be pointless to do so in this instance.

does anyone have the webm of the nazi trump ad with the comments on it? That always got me so pumped up

The dude just freed himself, I'm sure he's stunned. May he live long & see his wife & kids again.
I hope Trump honors him.

What're the chances of Trump pardoning Assange? He deserves it.

I think Trump as president wouldn't necessarily want a guy like this having too much freedom. I don't think I would.

Maybe wait a while get some spec ops soldiers to extract him at night and then set him up with a nice hotel in Trump tower.

What did he do? He's in the same position as Woodward and Bernstein. Remember that Snowden actually stole shit and then went on to e-celebrity. Most of the people that send Assange stuff are anonymous.

He helped take the power away from an evil witch, he is a Witcher.

Thank you, Gwynbleidd.

Most likely he'll formally state that Assange is not guilty of any crimes in the USA having never been in the USA nor a US citizen.
As such he is not a person of interest in any US criminal cases and the USA WILL NOT request or demand his extradition from any nation.

Meaning he'll be free of the yanks but still have to deal with the swedes, meaning the court case will finally happen but most likely result in fucking nothing.

can he be pardoned now? (if he isn't dead)

So then, surely Don isn't going to be hypocritical and will go back on his words on saying that whistleblowers are traitors right? Granted Snowden cucking out for Hillary is treasonous, but Assange did not budge and went full disclosure.

Things Trump needs to do:

I'm looking forward to the day when he casually strolls out of the Ecuadorian embassy with a big smile on his face.

Russians will want him, they'd like to keep him as an asset I would imagine. He can have a good life there, plus they will protect him.

Yeah i hope he can get out soon, they released his medical and psychological report. Mans a trooper but he needs medical attention.

holy shit that sounds sad

F

assange i hope you arent dead. you saved the world once again

and flood Holla Forums with normalfags, no thanks

This music fits well

The embassy cat hasn't updated for ages

i think these are new. Aren't the old ones a few hundred GB's? based white wizard.

I downloaded that 92gb file in September but it has the 2016-06-03 date, so they must be new since they have the Nov 7 2016 date on them.

BREAKING: Live footage from inside Wikileaks HQ

noice

here:

THANK YOU ASSANGE

wikileaks isn't done. they just released another one today. and we shouldn't stop or rest either.

Trump was elected, but we need to put hillary in prison

Kill yourself, cuckshill.

We're the secret police user, nobody needs to know about us.

Bump - And just in case…
WikiLeaks MEGA Pack - November 2016 - 562.93GB
Contents: WikiLeaks Data Dumps and Insurance files
Magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:stxqmvzmspdy3sf6hbv5ub4palmbqjov
Info: pastebin.com/zgnXMLHk

Thanks Assange

I though it was the mayor of Gotham.

there are no longer any charges against him in sweden either. the woman involved publicly declared that the rape story was fabricated by the police and they finally gave up.
hence the UN's ruling that he is under illegal arbitrary detention and must be freed and compensated.

If Daniel Day Lewis could write his own computer OS.

Trump had better ensure this guy is set free, he has suffered enough in the service of the truth.

Video realized exactly 4 years before the Don's victory.

If Trump isn't doing corrupt shit, then there will ne nothing to leak to WL.

#FREEASSANGE

You seem lost.

(checked)
This. I second.
We elect trump for two main reasons: because he's not as corrupt as shillary, and because he'd protect white heritage.
And knowing what corrupt shit is going on is what make us powerful.

FREE ASSANGE