OPSEC Hardware market

I cannot imagine that there is no market for seriously secure hardware, be it laptops, smartphones, tablets, whathaveyou.
Who supplies to the military, the alphabet soups, high ranking politicians?
Im sure they use hardware with features like
and the list probably goes on.

So, are these manufacturers simply not open to the public market like the arms industry? Do they produce or modify the hardware themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

toughbookcentral.com/models/detail.php?ID=123
archive.is/e2oMg
bleepingcomputer.com/news/hardware/researchers-find-a-way-to-disable-much-hated-intel-me-component-courtesy-of-the-nsa/
cryptomuseum.com/covert/bugs/selectric/
8ch.net/tech/res/804470.html
hackaday.com/2017/10/08/your-hard-disk-as-an-accidental-microphone/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Corporation
puri.sm/products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China.

Are there specialized chinese companies who do this or are you just referring to all technology being manufactured in china?

I think I read a jewtube comment once that was supposedly from a U.S. veteran, who said they used Panasonic Toughbooks.

There's no such thing as secure hardware.
/thread

Of course, but there are at least demands for higher security. And the reasons that there is no secure hardware are located at the alphabet soups, so they at least should have secure hardware as they are on top of the food chain, right?

It's a meme. Get a typewriter if you want OPSEC.

Toughbooks have/had federal models with disabled wireless/BT and/or disabled ME, they're rare though.

Perfect machines for good OPSEC though.

Man, I swear I deleted my tripcode after testing!

Here's a fed model 31: toughbookcentral.com/models/detail.php?ID=123

In modern CPUs? So there is a way of doing it

archive.is/e2oMg

That, and something related to High Assurance Platform: bleepingcomputer.com/news/hardware/researchers-find-a-way-to-disable-much-hated-intel-me-component-courtesy-of-the-nsa/

Buy a T60. Disconnect the internal microphone. Remove the mini pcie wifi card and bluetooth, if you have it. Don't connect to the internet. wew that was hard and expensive to do.

Not exactly.
cryptomuseum.com/covert/bugs/selectric/

Like it makes a difference.
8ch.net/tech/res/804470.html
hackaday.com/2017/10/08/your-hard-disk-as-an-accidental-microphone/

Russian researchers have had some success in switching off much of ME with seemingly no adverse effects.

All is botnet. If you want *relatively* secure hardware, get a FPGA and program it yourself.
Even if you use pen and paper you are susceptible to paranormal attack vectors like remote viewing. There's other weird shit I won't go into, because you'll be so depressed you'll stop eating.

I'm not sure what you think is being picked up, but it's not significant. It certainly can't go anywhere if you're not connect to a network.

No they don't have secure hardware either. The only ones with remotely close to secure hardware are russians. But they aren't really there either.

Please do go into remote viewing. I'm already on a fast.

There's other weird shit != remote viewing

NSA, who spy on Obama, on Merkel, on Trump, on everybody.

I remember 2 things regarding typewriters:
Soviets did full type-prints of every single typewriter that was sold legally. So that they could find out which particular typewriters were used to print samizdat. It's basically like yellow dots before yellow dots, since 1925.
Second, don't ever fucking use an electric typewriter without running it off DIY UPS. Soviets used to have a tap on an electric outlet in US embassy during 60's that measured electricity usage from typing ball mechanism in IBM typewriter, it then sent packets of bits over radio channel.

there is no market for secure anything in computing. governments use garbage off the shelf shit. even all the spooky feds like NSA CIA etc. the goy and everyone in tech including infosec fags literally believe bullshit like "everything has holes", and thus continue on like normal when it turns out every program and their CPU have RCE vulns built directly into them. the latest "innocation" is that companies now have bug bounties to ass cover for their garbage products and that's enough to satisfy le customers. nevermind your greentext is just a bunch of memes, and killswitches aren't advanced technology, they are literally simple switches.

I was in US military (a long time ago) and there was tons of comms gear by Harris and other defense contractors:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Corporation
Computers that went out into the field were heavily shielded for TEMPEST, but the ones used in office and such were often just regular beige boxes. In either case, it was just standard x86 boards and CPUs. But that was long before all the botnet shit, since these were mostly 80386 and 486 systems. There was no wireless (802.11) in use yet; at the very most it was packet radio, using military radios (with encryption), antennas, etc.
We also had big comms "vans" that looked like heavy-duty shipping containers. These were shielded and had rackspace for all kinds of gear like radios and computers. They were easy to transport on the back of trucks, or ships.

Disconnecting microphone does make a difference, because other methods to acquire audio are less optimal. Every step you take can decrease the risk. There is always a risk, but you can decrease it so much than it makes an attack not worth the effort. How far you have to go depends entirely on what you're trying to protect and from who.

As far as I know, unfortunately, the thing you are imagining doesn't really exist. The people you talk about probably use windows 10 and carry around an iphone with the gps on all the time. It is a bunch of old people, I don't know what you expect.

That being said, if you are in the market for a mostly secure laptop and don't want to fuck around with it yourself, puri.sm/products/ is probably your best bet. Their shit isn't perfect either, but it is Intel ME cleaned, core booted, has hardware kill switches for mic, webcam and radio. So some of the stuff you mentioned, and are usually working on more, you can read their blog.
They have their own linux distro on there, but you can install your own no problem as far as I know. Also they are working on that cool linux phone now too.
I have never personally tried one, just passing on the closest thing I know of to what you wanted.

Is there a list for nonpozzed hardware?

Basically everything made in early 90's and prior that's not IBM PC compatible.