You can practically see home from here

You can practically see home from here.

You can practically see the British lying about agreeing to peace terms and negotiating in bad faith in order to trick Hitler into thinking he wouldn't be stabbed in the back when he let the mass of British troops escape alive. Fucking Anglos, they are the Jews of Europe, (excepting the Jews and gypsies).

how to hell is it wrong to backstab hitler. that sounds ideal tbh

People who hate Hitler only learn about him from the Jewish media.

>>>Holla Forums

You can practically see russia from here

I didn't get the heat around this, in Alaska you literally can and will

I know, people just love saying that republicans are stupid.

so you think genocide vs jews is ideal?

Send the jews to madagascar

Did the Indians think genocide of the foreign Anglo Occupation Government was ideal? Maybe, but they didn't necessarily have to go that far when they opposed being ruled by foreign people. In the same way, I don't want a bunch of kikes who do not identify with me to be in charge of the institutions in the society I live in. Jews still have their panties in a twist over the fucking Rhineland massacre which happened 900 years ago, they're people who hate white Christians and our history, Muslims hate Jews in a largely similar way to the fashion that Jews hate Christians, Arabs feel victimized by Jews (rightly or wrongly), hate them, and would not produce good results for Israel (from the Jews' perspective) if they were put in charge. How the fuck is allowing a bunch of hooknosed assholes who hate white Christians to infiltrate academia and media not inevitably going to harm whites?

In short, hatred of ZOG is even more justified than Gandhi's hatred of AOG.

Only a jew would believe that a zionist controlled government is a good thing.
Everyone else wants self-determination.
Who do you think the world wants freedom from?

To this day I have absolutely no idea why people didn't go along with this

But no, all the Jews had to choose a hot tiny fucking desert surrounded by sandniggers because MUH RELIGION. Fucking kikes.

ITT: proof that Nolan's latest film is yet more jewbaiting schlock.

Dunflick was shit for reasons far beyond propoganda, starting with the fact that it had no characters and made its extremely simple plot very confusing for no reason.

For the record i have no idea why the europeans don't just force all the jews to move to israel. its the funniest form of the final solution.

And yet people voted Drumpf. Really makes you think.

I'm 30 mins in, barely interested. I guess Nolan's trying something artistic but why not just tell the story of the Battle of Britain.

Only reason I'll torrent this and watch is for Brannagh.
Everything Nolan does is a C-

Ridley Scott just signed on with Fox to do the Battle of Britain

(checked)
You can practically see Dorsia from here

It was the actual final solution you fucking pleb.

I was just about to post something really interesting about that coin being that up to around 5 minutes ago I wholeheartedly recall that the Star of David wasn't decided as Israel's flag until after the war when Palestine was ceded over sometime around 1947, making many Jews angry that it wasn't the Menorah. Yet, this Nazi-era coin was made sometime around 1933, a good 15 years before. So I went to look up when the Star of David was adopted.
What the fuck, when did this change? Why can't I find any information about the flag debate anymore? This precedes what I knew to be fact by about 50 years, long before the creation of the Israeli state.

I don't understand your confusion.
The Zionist movement adopted the Star of David and when they finally got their state they adopted the Star of David on the flag.

Camrip still non-existant.

What is Reinhard Heydrich doing commanding a British fleet?

He meant that plenty of jews, by that moment non-zionist, didn't like that the official flag of invasion in 1947 wasn't the menorah, but the Star of David
This because they thought the menorah was more representative for the jew population or because they knew the star was some pagan/heretic symbol hamfisted by Solomon

you're retarded and just repeat what you hear on Holla Forums. Jews were to be sent to Madagascar (are the Germans planned on taking it from France) to still be non-citizens under German dominion. And the reason it didn't happen is they never set up a German authority over Madagascar. Maybe look things up to confirm what youhear on /Holla Forums retard.