Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/796467052512825344
greatagain.gov/
twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/796341367106637828
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We meme'd a loudmouthed carrot into the white house. We should try to limit our use of meme magic. It's too strong.

Don't be gay you silly fool

Nay, brother, let us see what more we may meme into the world.

We still need to Drain the Swamp, the memes mustn't stop yet

Fuck off, cunt.

Hail victory

I'm so happy Holla Forums. I love you all.

We won.

Alex Jones can't understand victory lol

B T F O

I never would have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes. The precedent is set. We can make America Great Again.

HOW CAN THIS BE SO BEAUTIFUL, IM SO HAPPY FUCK ME

I fucking love all of you.

It's too late now. We need to increase our meme magic to gain full support.
PRAISE KEK

Kek is pleased with the night.

EU collapse when?

(CHECKED)
Now let's keep a minute of silence for all the anons that died before seeing the results of the election, and then let's celebrate because our ancestors are smiling upon us.
SIEG HEIL

Lady on CNN said: "This is a New World Order. Let's just say it."

AHAHAHAHAHA

Some song to remember the heroes of the Third Reich

Here is a smug specifically for all the cucks and shills who told us we never had a chance.

You forgot one important distinction

To all those who didn't make it, RIP. We'll make Terra great again, in your memory.

You should be strung up by the neck until dead.

The winner takes all
It's the thrill of one more kill
The last one to fall
WILL NEVER SACRIFICE THEIR WILL
DON'T EVER LOOK BACK
ON THE WORLD CLOSING IN
BE ON THE ATTACK
WITH YOUR WINGS IN THE WIND
OH THE GAMES WILL BEGIN
AND IT'S SWEET SWEET SWEET VICTORY YEAH
AND IT'S OURS FOR THE TAKING
IT'S OURS FOR THE FIGHT
AND IT'S SWEET SWEET SWEET VICTORY YEAH
AND THE WORLD IS OURS TO FOLLOW
SWEET SWEET SWEET VICTORY YEAH

Next year.
Merkel must hang.

Fuck off

your mum's into that m8
hopefully we never fuck that part up

Go away CTR, you lost.

So basically all of Hollywood?

I hope Trump goes after Hollywood. Like sics the entire FBI and NSA for good measure on them for the shit they tried to pull. Someone tell him to do it. Finish off pedowood once and for all. A lot of them already confess to doing illicit drugs. Sic the DEA on them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

Whoops

WHY CONTAIN IT

cherished

MY BURGER BRETHERIN WE ANGLOS ARE THE ONLY ONES UNCUCKED WE MUST FORM THE ANGLOSHPHERE AND DOMINATE THE WORLD

The true name of this planet.

AVE TRUMP

VAE VICTIS

No. A million times this:

Great Britain here.

Congratulations on choosing to MAGA, burgers. I'm so happy you get to feel the same jolt of elation we all did following the Brexit vote.

Lots of love,

Dad.

Checked and agreed, Limey m8.

CANT
STUMP
TRUMP

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN!

And you know goddamn well that if tonight went bad and HRC won and we were calling for her to be impeached (you know, for her fucking actual CRIMES), they'd be calling us buttmad and salty and all that.

I love the irony at play here. I LOVE IT.

what's wrong with me ?

I'm still not even sure why everyone hates Trump aside from him being a loud, foul-mouthed asshole. I mean, that's nothing new in politics.

Let it soak in. Some people need to absorb, but you can quicken the time by lurking and looking inside you for that Aryan spark left there by your ancestors.

You're too tired, burnt-out, and depressed user. Go to a comfy, quiet place, and start imagining your new life whether that's as part of a Right Wing Death Squad or maybe getting a homestead or becoming a successful businessman or whatever. It's time for you to think of your future under Trump and to dream it. Give energy to that future.

You'll wake up feeling happy.

Good Night.

Thanks Dad!

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

That's shock speaking. Give it a few days, brother.

ZOG are on the retreat for the first time since the 40s, there is a new era dawning before our very eyes, and Holla Forums has played a huge role in all of this.

(1)

Don't you fucking stop now, there is a long way ahead. You have a massive momentum on your side, don't waste it, DO THINGS, PUSH ANTI ANTI WHITE SHIT, REDPILL EVERYTHING THAT MOVES

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU NIGGERS!

we could SHOULD have done that with everything related to our fishing industry as well, but our politicians are a bunch of cucks.

go away…

They damn well are, lets hope we can vote someone proper in next election cycle

I just came here to ask if anyone is already tired of winning.

NEIN.

The winning has only just begun.

Fuck no, I'm still in the "I can't believe we're winning" stage.
I feel like I died, or woke up from a coma or some shit.

Best timeline

Fuck why cant I stop laughing at these posts?

Normally I'd be so mindnumbed that the bare shitpost wouldn't even give me a chuckle but now I keep losing my shit, and this has been going on for a few hours, I cant even sleep im chuckling too much

I'm gonna celebrate tonight my friends. Joy has returned to my heart and president Trump has shown that even the elites are not all powerful.
Hope has been kindled, today is a good day.

So now that we've actually memed a man into the presidency, is the CTR shilling finally going to die?

Or is it going to get even worse as the world just realized that this site of 1000 autists has the power to significantly influence public opinion?

The latter.

What will happen is that the media will now move into 'destroy Trump' mode. Everything will be his fault.

Soros will keep paying the perma-virgins to stir shit up.

Today they will take the form of saying Trump is a ZOG puppet and that we should stop talking about him.

I love all of you brave, beautiful bastards

ALL MY NORMIE SHITLIB ACQUAINTANCES FROM OLD ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH
EVERYTHING IS AMAZING FUCK THESE CUNTS

Not yet user, George Soros and his cabal are out there, and after we taken them out more will rise, we must be forever vigilant
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

SHADILAY BROTHERS
WE DID IT
phase 1: complete.

Trump has closely associated with deep state and mafia kikes for his entire life, at the highest levels.

ropeculture.org/2016/02/16/trumpcucks/

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Authentic Natsocs are political soldiers who engage in movement building. Social media foments the inverse.

Congratulations

Earth is the old norse word for this planet, it's perfectly volkisch.

ctr bullpen probably looks like jonestown atm lad

won't happen unless "Alliance" actually happens…

No
I need more winning

As a brit:
Say, US, do a solid for your old man, what?
The old man's getting on in years and isn't as strong as he use to be.

POSTING RARE ~S I M P S O N S W A V E~

Come on, dad. You can still do it. You used to rule the world, you know.

more like 8 amirite

Kek confirms daddy still loves us even after all the shit we put him through.

Every country in the world belongs to America. We all won yesterday, and we will continue to win.

fuckin saved

That negates the positives of literally everything else on that list.

MODS = GODS

(CHECKED)
Now now, don't get hasty. Let's see what Trump does in his first term. If he cucks out, that first term is all he's getting. We'll meme against him with the force of a million suns if him and his term turns out to be a pussy cuck faggot.

I LOVE YOU DAD!

No first womyn of united states of burger you damn communist.

Holla Forums memed Trump into office
ALL HAIL KEK
LONG LIVE Holla Forums

Reminder that you woke up to a Trump America today.

Just the media agreeing with themselves on what his character supposedly is and how that will affect the presidency. Keep calling a guy Hitler and you'll worry yourself by your own media paranoia when that one you called Hitler becomes president.

I didn't understand the Trump Hate myself. Hillary was the more shifty and shady person in every debate.

the fire rises

based leak man

RIP. ;_;

See any difference? Me neither.

The victory tastes so sweet.

Post yfw you realized this image will be in a history book someday.

Shit!

Post yfw you realized this image will be in a history book someday.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

The day the memes became electrified

MODS = GODS

I would kill you given the chanc

"@realDonaldTrump won the Presidency, House, Senate, and Supreme Court, all while ending two tired political dynasties."

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/796467052512825344

Donald Trump eliminated both the Bushes and the Clintons in less than 18 months

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

I hope one of the first thing The Donald does when he takes office is to make sure Julian can finally leave that fucking embassy and go to Ecuador.

all the sleepless nights making OC, all the shitposting and arguing with retards… whatever the days ahead hold, know that it was worth it and I love each and every one of you faggots.

user, fuck that! why let him go to ecuador?! Bring him HERE to the USA! We shall have the white wizard! In the good way I mean, hire him, the pharoh needs a wizard to defeat the jews.

It's been a very white privilege shitposting with you.

Wood's twitter is gold.

lrn2memearrow, mutt

"Hello, my fellow Nazis": the post.

But is he still alive after Pamela Anderson's "gift" of poisoned food compliments of the CIA?

greatagain.gov/

WEWEST OF ALL LADS

Yeah, if I didn't like James Woods before, I sure do now. Finally someone from Hollywood who is one of us.

Agreed. Assange should be granted Asylum in the USA. Also Bradley/Chelsea Manning needs to be freed immediately. Snowden needs to be granted a full pardon.

GENTLEMEN

Is this our Battle of Yavin?

IF IT IS, THEN IT HAS ONLY BEGUN

snore wars is for fags

The smugness reached me all across the sea, thank you anons

This post is probably in jest, but I have seen people unironically using this insult. Why is the left so infantile.

Smuggest_anime_grill_compilation.jpg

This isn't a fresh development, The Independent is late. He won't ban muslims by doing a religion test, he will ban them by putting muslim countries on a black list.

That's literally the most popular simpsons wave

I wrote in John McAfee.

I got a bunch of Trumps overalyed with low opacity galaxies

REPORTED

all my friends are really pissed at me
i think they should learn about harry s TRUM an

Harriet Trumpman?

This will be used against him dearly. He already promised to become unhinged and "say things he couldn't as president" after his presidency is over. Or maybe he's being nice to Trump now to avoid prison because he's implicated in a bunch of shit. Archive that tweet, boys.

Fam…
In all seriousness, we fuggin' REKT 'em hard. :^)

she's a delicate flower

Checking them schadenfreude trips

it's fake dummy

hang yourself

Not a pic, even better but Basically how I've reacted these last few Glorious days
What A Time to Be Alive.

the greatest outcome of this election is knowing that the results show nobody trusts the media anymore so any time some retard spouts something the media told them ridicule laugh at and orchestrate them as the most retarded of retards

LOL look at that, 11 months ago that Saudi Prince told Donald Trump he will never win but here's his tweet from yesterday:

twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/796341367106637828

"President elect @realDonaldTrump whatever the past differences, America has spoken, congratulations & best wishes for your presidency. "

I compare Trump's election to the Battle of Midway. That was the turning point in the PTO, IJN never recovered.

(((They))) will never recover from this. It has come full circle, they orchestrated 9/11 but we began the Long March on 11/9.

SHADILAY

It ceased to be something for us and everyone when Disney and Abrams tainted it and even the Expanded Universe beyond all reason.

The Expanded Universe (beyond Zahn) was shit, anyway. Kevin J. Anderson pozzed the fuck out of it.

And who can blame her? We all have our personal choices for the first DotR noose, but we know who the Donald will choose.
Sorry, PRESIDENT-ELECT The Donald.

Feels good m-… No. It feels beautiful man.

If you think Kevin pozzed it think again. In less than a year the entire fucking SW universe was literally literally pozzed, pussified, cucked and fagged up into a political and twitter mouthpiece by a neckbeard beta fag named Chuck Wendig.

Brilliant smug right there

Damn. Should've added this ages ago.

I'm so fucking ready to go to space with NASA and President Trump. We should always be pushing our boundaries, and I'd die happy if we actually got our space program making strides again. Maybe even alongside the Russian space program, friendly rivalry to spur both countries onward to a new future nobody's ever dreamed of. A couple hundred years from now, I hope we're the first step to future generations living it up in space stations, exploring the galaxy, and beyond.

Shrek'd