SALSA STRIKES BACK

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a10345448/sophie-turner-jon-snow-sexist/

What? He fucking left her in charge.

All she learned was how to become deceptive and conniving.

Television is cucked

These are people who idolize the Clinton's.

is that the only scene you've watched this season?

She's not even close to a chessplayer and she's awful at politics.

One of two scenes between them related to politics in the whopping two episodes so far.

She learned fuck all in the show and books. You can't just suddenly become cunning and manipulative. You have to grow into that over years and really master your own self control.

She doesn't even spend time with ramsay in the books, on the show her main "political move" was waiting till the 11th hour to bring in littlefinger and the KOTV thus costing countless unnecessary deaths during the battle for winterfell. She's even more of a clueless cunt irl than she is on the show.

They're not even trying to hide it.

Pretty much this.

she's right you know

Whoever wrote that Chickenshit for the Soul quote needs to get beaten up. Let's see your fucking sweetness then.

That's a fucking lie. Yeah, she spent time around CIA and Cersei and Tyrion, but they haven't thought her anything. She could look at their actions, but she has no idea what's behind their talk or what their motivations are. And all of her "masters" have bad reputation now: CIA is considered a rapist, Cersei is the current mad queen and Tyrion is the worst of the Lannisters. Also, the time spent with the Boltons probably made her forget a lot of stuff from before.

tl; dr: Fuck Sansa, choose Arya!

Salsa is a fucking idiot.

But does she feel in charge?

how do you have the gall to say this when he even gave her command in his place

b-but she saved him in the battle of the bastards

Middlefinger should learn not to get strangled on his aspirations

The ability of women to boil any subject matter down into petty interpersonal relationships/drama is quite frankly amazing.

gj

It's all they understand. Women have no sense of scale, no sense of greater machinations. All women understand is how something affects them and their personal relationships. No matter what is happening, be it a man going to war, or suffering for the greater good, it will always come back to how it negatively impacts her.

All she ever did was call CIA to intervene in the Battle of the Bastards and supposedly save the Starks. And even then, that is considered a general blunder for costing the lives of many men or not letting Jon know about her reinforcements.

And that's what most of them only care about

Manufactured controversy to attract attention to the show and the actors. I bet she's not even a real lesbian. Next thing you know Kit Harrington will be publicly apologizing for the supposed (((sexism))) of his character, which was something D&D created anyway.

FUCK

and behind it all: the GRRM

AHAHAHA

who?

KEK

I'm pretty sure Sophie Turner is a lesbian.

Lesbians aren't real.

There should be women that men declare never get the D again, but there's always some thirsty beta orbiter who will do it.

All she did was rat out her father, proceed to be captured, lusted after her mom's previous boyfriend and raped by a guy.

Did she rat out her father in the show?

O rly?

It's been years since I bothered with S1, or GoT in general, but from what I remember it stuck pretty closely to the plot of the first book.

She couldn't stand a chance against sheev

Nobody from Game of Thrones would stand a chance against Sheev. He could probably solo the three dragons.

what's it like being 12?

what's it like being gay?

Kek. If you made the lights dim as it got brighter this would be funnier.

Now I want someone to write a story of Sheev getting reborn in Westeros and fucking with every single character in the story.

Not my OC

If I got time I'll see what I can do.

Too precise

How about Qyburn?

Make sure he bullies this guy so hard he turns emo

ftfy

She's a Disney Princess in a world that is [current year] Europe.

Sheev should just go around and make all the unused goods pregnant.

Congrats OP. Was it part of your plan to expose Holla Forums as 100% reddit now?

Sheev can see the future and make lightning come out of his hands.

XXDDDDDDDddddd

'Cunt' may be a bit too strong, she is inarguably though a dumb cooze who should only open her mouth when she'a giving head.

Not an argument, senpai.

seems to be working for Germany

Yeah, the occupational suzerain state of Germany is doing it's main job of peacefully genociding the Germans well.

Woah woah woah, don't call us hard working neo nazis alt kikes, people are so fucking rude nowadays.

I really want to read that.

Can someone post that webm of grrm as theon and euron and sandsnake as the jew directors?

I daresay the actress will be even saltier once CIA makes her character disappear for withholding her holes while her cousin is busy getting fucked by Danys khalasar and all their horses, too, for a handful of obsidian arrowheads.

I only read up to storm of swords and watched the first two seasons, but wasn't sansa the most useless character of the series? now she's a politician?

No, she's still a dumb bimbo.

Dany was a not-Mongol cocksleave and now she's a quasi religious figure and monarch. GRRM is not a good writer.

This sounds like domestic abuse apologia.

I love when loud mouth, retarded, actresses start spewing feminist bs about their character as if they had any say in what the character says or does on screen. It the writers and the directors that create the character she is just a prop.

Protip if you are "good at politics" this has to be shown on screen with actions also undercutting the leader of your cause in front of all your allies is not good politics.it is in fact quite the opposite and what someone that should be in the kitchen would probably end up doing.

Sansa is the reason Ned is dead, which basically makes her responsible for everything else that came about after that. She's the one that fucked up the Seven Kingdoms.

Yes.

Sansa is a master politician.

What does it mean when the most competent waman in the show is Olenna Tyrell?

Exactly. It's like Trump criticizing Sessions on Twitter while Sessions is still his AG. Like, what are you doing?

>>>/reddit/

Reddit is the place for factual analogies?

the person who wrote that is into BDSM, right?

plenty of TV series and movies are terrible at "show don't tell" these days

the native population of germany is currently, non-figuratively getting replaced by niggers and sandniggers

kill (((yourself))), chaim.

She's acerbic, and she has a high opinion of herself because she lived a long time, but she's not competent at all. The only scheme she pulled off was one CIA manipulated her into doing, and the only reason she wasn't blown up is she happened not to go to the Sept, but she might have.

Wow. Lost all sympathy for her character. No longer waifu/best girl. She only lived so long because so many people helped her stupid ass.

When is Edgy LOTR going to fucking end?

Get a load of this cuck!

Game of Groans, you ingrate

Hmmm… I wonder if the show itself has examples that contradict this…

WOMEN CAN TOTES BE STRONK WARRIORS AND COMPETE WITH MEN GUYS

WOMEN ARE SMART AND POWERFUL AND TOTALLY KICK ASS, GUYS

In fact, if you ignore the obvious grlll power (((D&D))) are trying to shove in our faces, GoT portraits women as helpessly stupid and weak, who can only achieve some sort of victory through manipulation and backstabbing, usually either planned or executed by men (Cersei, Ellara, Daenerys - they all only achieved victories on the back of men's work).

That is the face of abject failure.
All it takes is a bunch of ships and a fucking axe. Dumb cunt.

Is GURM, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

He wouldn't even need Order 66 to trounce those faggots. Order 33 would suffice.

One of us.

i struggle to think of a character who has made poorer decisions in the span of the show. she just got raped and then became cold and angry so apparently that qualifies her to be a politician?

Ned, Theon, Robb, Jon, Dany, the dude who let Dany into Meereen, Yara, it's probably easier to name the people who do regularly make good decisions.

stay bullied, memelet

kek. This makes it even better.

She is only relevant because of Little Finger wanting to wet his dick with her cunt, hows that being a wonderful politician?

The only person who makes good decisions is Qyburn. Everyone else has done something extremely fucking stupid.

Why do people call her Salsa anyway?

Fucking this m8.

TOTALLY EMPOWERED

Yeah, let's just collect as many enemies as possible, that sounds like a fantastic strategy. I'm sure they won't try to fight back and waste resources/thin numbers in the time of crisis.

STOP BANEPOSTING REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah, top kek, m8

Wasn't she in the room when Tywin told Joeffrey if people bend the knee to him, he should accept it, or else no one will bend the knee to him?

If this show was smart, they'd juxtapose Salsa's way of thinking with Jeoffrey's really Cersei's.

You forgot to mention that the only physical fighter that comes to mind like Brienne only wins because her foes have been previously weakened like Sandor or Jaime.

Euron does okay for himself.

Euron's plan was to marry Daenerys. That's criminally stupid.

how can a far left be far right though?

Wasn't he the one obsessed with honor and duty and had a conflict thing with his vows?
The pretty girl that had nothing going on and got fucked by littlefinger

is this the best method acting of our generation?

What the fuck has she ever done? FUCKING NOTHING.

Looks like she was fated to be with D&D CIA.

Enjoyed Reading this thread.

Dumbass retards, also known as STRAIGHT WHITE MALES, continue to live in denial that Sansa is stupid & a bad politician.

REALITY - Sansa will outplay Littlefinger, become master player of Game of thrones in season 7. There will be hundreds of articles praising Sansa political skills. Sansa will be compared to Liz Warren & Hillary clinton, while the dumb Littlefinger will be compared to Drumpf.

In Season 8, Sansa will outplay Cersei and win the iron throne, winning the GAME. Alt right faggots will cry & moan like the lil bitches they are. Sansas GoT win will be hailed as a FEMINIST triumph, HBO Will make millions & after some deals, will announce Spin-off - GOT-Reign of Sansa Stark - with more blacks, Asians, Gays and a bisexual Sansa. GRRM will immediately endorse this and say books end 100% the same way.

Then the show will end with complete girl power victory. Sophie Turner will campaign for Woman who will challenge Dumbass Drumpf in 2020.

You may mock now, but deep in your hearts, you know it is the truth.

And the idiots on the asshole of the internet will continue to complain about GOT Ending, Sucking Jon cock and cleaning Stannis asshole, and crying how Theon killed Euron. Years from now, they will realize that they wasted their entire lives on this show only for it to end with a WOMAN having complete victory.

Remember this - in hollywood, TUMBLR ALWAYS WINS

Hilldogs so delusional they have to project their imaginary victory on a shitty character.

Confirmed.

No wonder she has to hang out with Maisie.

T H O T P A T R O L

AH yes, being the bitch of several powerful people now makes her a brilliant leader.

Who writes this trash?

I feel like this is some kind of psyop to try and convince me that maisie is attractive.

correct

Just listen to her adorable laugh and tell me that's not one of the cutest sounds you've ever heared

Hungarian CIA is trying to make white people uglier

So tell me this: If you find Maisie attractive, how does that make you or the white race uglier? Even if you find someone who slightly resembles her - that's a really low chance - that girl would still be different, and I guess in your view, prettier.

What the fuck is with the mass influx off easily triggered/ shocked new fags on the boards lately. Have lefty pol gone shilling on leddit again?

if I find someone who looks like Maisie (i.e. ugly) and marry her, our children will inherit her ugly looks

Have you? You realize Jon hasnt been running Winterfell until just recently and only recently reunited with "fuck you bastard snow". He also made military decisions on what he knew. He didnt know about the Vale troops because "muh vagina" didnt tell him. A rather important fucking thing for the army about to commit to certain doom.

What u did there

I actually wanted to say arya… till this point at least.