Hard to believe this is from the Simpsons

Hard to believe this is from the Simpsons.

Simpsons is just now "Which famous celebrity will get the yellow-Simpson's treatment this season!"

Even there they had Dennis Franz. It's just that now it's only shit-tier celebrities

I did enjoy that episode, especially when the show fucks Homer over with the heavily edited interview. Almost like a window into our future with the kike media.

Remember that episode with Lisa complaining about government corruption over some crummy contest, with communist imagery being directly displayed to the viewer, and at the end the checks and balance systems completely work in her favour?

Checked
Whenever they try jokes like that these days they just never have the classic casual goofy feel that made them fun in the first place. It always comes at feeling like "lol so randumb" these days.

Can anyone be worse than Gaga was?

This one?

i dont get it. is it reference to something?

I don't get the Gentle Ben part, but in the episode Homer drives the babysitter home and finds a rare and expensive gummy he stole from an exhibit earlier stuck to her butt. He peels it off her jeans while she gets out, but she thinks he's groping her and gets him in shit with the public. What follows is an unrelenting media storm of bullshit and propaganda until video evidence of the incident exonerates Homer.

Times change user, better to kill it while its young than milk it to death.

No, it'd be the earlier episode where she writes an essay and she changes it when she sees a shady deal done.

The big joke was that the entire government works hard to right this wrong just because an 8 year old girl loses her faith in the system.

I don't know if Ben is a reference to anything in particular. Just the way that trash media will always take advantage of things like this.

More like a window to the present at the time. You think that bullshit only just now started happening?

Probably just parodying gimmick-y talk shows.

I miss the good old days

Right. It's a joke about how even total trash tier TV shows will want to have their say on whatever the hottest scandal is, even when they're in no way qualified.

it's called "predictive programming" and they're joking about it so you'll drop your guard.

I don't think this kind of media bullshit is anything new.

Gentle Ben was a show about a boy and a black bear and they go on adventures and shit.

It isn't. The only new thing is the internet lets people do it from home without needing a TV network backing them.

funny that a smart (golden age i mean) left-leaning show would do this to clinton, to show they have no sacred cows. anyway clinton was shit. these days if you criticize the POTUS, his fan club throws a tremendous shit-fit: "s-stop bullying us w-white males! stop it, we're superior, jut stop being mean to us!".

It's a reference to shows like Maury or old version of Oprah, where a it's just bunch of stupid and crazy people screaming at each other and "host" is there mostly to pass a microphone around.

Hard to believe this is from the Simpsons

Fuck off kike

(checked)
Lycan's animations went from ironically awful to genuinely impressive.

legends say he sold his soul to the devil for that gift.