Crying

Guys I'm actually crying. I'm so happy. I love you all so much. I'm so wasted also I'm sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts
spiegel.de/video/donald-trumps-sieg-zeitalter-des-populismus-video-1718924.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no tears, only winning now

It's all good brother. I cried like a little bitch earlier tonight as I was listening to the national anthem and staring at our beautiful flag while at a dinner for veterans. I couldn't hold the feels back anymore…my anxiety and nervousness (amplified by the fact I was at a public gathering and couldn't be shitposting) just let loose and it all came out in the form of tears….It's okay brudder, we all know what's really at stake…and it's some emotional shit.

The amount of butthurt tomorrow is going to be glorious. We fucking did it

So am I user this is incredible I dont even have the energy or mind to shit post right now

We're gonna have a lot more victories to be had, user. We fought the good fight and we still have a lot of work to do to drain the swamp.

I'm not crying, but I am fully hard.

GET FUCKING REKT LIBNIGGERS

You have nothing to feel sorry about user.
Today is a day of joy.
It is also the first day of the next campaign.
The really hard work starts in January.

Proud of you glorious faggots.
Lets make the west great again.
But for now I must sleep.

SHADILAY MY FRIE- No, that isn't right.
SHADILAY MY FAMILY!

.t Bong

MERRY TRUMPMAS BRO!

PA IS OURS

MANLY TEARS OF JOY

WE'RE GONNA SO MUCH WE ARE GONNA GET TIRED OF WINNING
WE'RE GONNA LYNCH SO MUCH WE ARE GONNA GET TIRED OF LYCHING
jk we will never get tired of lynching

We can finally breath easier now that this is wrapping up. Until Jan of course then its back to work

TONIGHT IS OURS OP

Enjoy the victory of this battle, but the war is not over, its merely just begun!

praise kek

Let my man! LET IT ALL OUT!!!

I spent hours spreading Trump memes. I'm still waiting for those official projections to go to bed. It's 7:40 AM here.

Beaner Bro here. I've been calling friends and family to get ready for the inevitable.

It's gonna be great fellas. It'll have Gargoyles, sniper towers, spike pits, you name it.

You guys are the best.

Don't apologize user. Take it all in and be proud that you are part of something great!

It's been a pleasure shitposting with you lads.

SHOUT
SHOUT
LET IT ALL OUT
NIGGERS AND KIKES I CAN DO WITHOUT
COME ON
I'M GASSING THE JEWS
COME ON

Guys….I am so happy to have been on this ride with all of you.

Do not waste too much time on frivolity or thinking one man will do all the things he promised.
Stay focused and have no expectation, that way when he delivers on things you will be surprised but prepared.

Tears are fine brother, Me and my wife have shed tears of Joy…. Hope is kindled my friends hope has come.

I'm so happy right now

well win till we are sick of it. then keep on winning.

Congratulations my American anons from New Zealand user

I love you all. No one will know the sacrifice we made. 1488 brothers.

Thanks for showing me that there is a future in mankind Holla Forums.
I've done many things that I've regretted in my life, but going on Holla Forums will never be it.

I fucking love you faggots.
NOW GO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN REAL

Nice digits

Heil Brother we all worked hard for this.

Clinton's empire right now.

But user, that is not going to be tomorrow, it is TODAY

For once, I'm not calling OP a fag.

AND I KNOW WE WON'T FIGHT ALONE

Thank you mr. Bones for the wild ride im glad you didn't let me off

THE ILLUMINATI ARE TRYING TO GET TO TRUMP AS WE SPEAK

GIVE HIM YOUR POWER AGAINST THESE DEMONS

Most of the chairforce are either staunch shillary supporters , or low-info apathetic shitstains. Stop lionizing these scumfucks.

Shadilay brothers shadilay

user, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

We fucking did it guys, we won.
What's next?

FUCKING GOOD JOB, NIGGERS

You're my friend for life.

Remember: Don't let your Memes be dreams
Thanks for the ride Holla Forums

Regardless of their political leanings they deserve our respect and support you ungrateful cunt

Speaking of lynching, Loretta Lynch should be gone and the FBI may be able to do their jobs in regard to the Clintons.

The radiant countenance
Of an ancient frog
Rises through Judaic fog:
Praise be unto KEK! His stance
Betrays his royal elegance.

He'll lead us out of Plato's cave
With magic memes
and shining beams.
Symbol of the Aryan race,
To KEK I give the highest praise!

Green as unadulterated jade;
Green as the verdant
Valleys of Europe;
Green as the newly birthed cicada;
Green as KEK: the alpha and omega!

BUT THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

God this feels great, I'm proud of you anons.

Oh? When was the last time they "stood up and defended our country" instead of just murdering shitskins on the other side of the world at the bidding of Israel?

Do tell!

We meme more things and see what other stuff we can get away with

requesting that Ann Coulter vid from when she was on Bill Maher's show and she predicted Trump would win, and then the audience pretended to laugh

requesting that Ann Coulter vid from when she was on Bill Maher's show and she predicted Trump would win, and then the audience pretended to laugh

Think of all the people who are going to have the stability and confidence in the country and themselves to make themselves and make America great again.

Think of all the parasites who are going to kill themselves or move, and by doing so make America great again.

Tears of victory!
We earned this.

That's on the government, soldiers follow orders. But I guess you're too edgy to understand the difference.

*teleports behind you with a katana*
nothin personel, kid

Me and my wifey just fucked bareback for an hour straight on both the rug, bed and side of the bed, we were both just so happy and full of energy we'll be doing it again until she gets pregnant again.
MAGA
we're not even Americans, tbh

To all my fellow shitposters

SHADILAY

Shadilay Brother

I LOVE YOU TOO user
not in a homo way

DAMN RIGHT, LITTLE ANIME GIRL
NOW WE MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN

You didn't answer my question, friend, but that's okay. I'll give you another chance.

When was the last time they stood up and defended our country instead of just murdering shitskins on the other side of the world at the bidding of Israel?

Don't keep me in suspense, user. I'd really like to hear it.

GOD BLESS THE USA

youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts

Shadilay. It's been an honor.

I love you too user

Aww. I wish I could cuddle it up with you guys.

Had to be the revolutionary war and war with mexico but other than that….

I'm crying too! SHADILAY!

LOVE YOU BRO

Nigger, i'm talking about old men you fucking faggot. My lady and I were the youngest people there by probably 3 or 4 decades out of a room of maybe 60. These old men are more based then you will ever be….hah, they probably have a higher t count then you too. Don't be hating that I actually have a real white life and interact with my community. When's the last time you shook a real mans hand?

HEART, BROTHERS! THIS IS ONLY THE START!

we did it pol
we did it

Cheers user. Its happening. Its fucking happening. This is just the beginning.

SHADILAY
WE DID IT, BROTHER!

Congrats Amerifriends, please come make Canada great for once.

You guys are the best.

Our blood will live on

thank you brother. ignore the assmad faggot that failed out of bootcamp and is now forever butt hurt.

Now, lets meme Killary into prison.

You should not cry. It is the cucks and kikes who should be crying. You should be laughing. Soon will be watching the kikes, and the race traitors, and the faggots all burning in the ovens.

Reminder that it does not end here.

these people wanted you dead, your family in chains and your children raped.
an election victory is not good enough, they must be beaten into submission

it's not over

user I'm seeing a lot of emotion out of you when confronted with an unfortunate reality. It's an understandable knee-jerk reaction when confronted with a viewpoint that not only conflicts with your own, but slides a sliver of doubt through a chink in your emotional armor. Do you want to talk it out?

Yes, that's about right.

269 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't fucking believe it. I've gotten so used to bad news that this is just unreal to me. God bless you all.

Found it.

REMEMBER THIS?

They're not laughing right now.

CAN'T SLAUGHTER THE COULTER

Better version was already posted, friend.

Goddamn this feels so fucking good, like a dream. Anyone have any idea if they're actually going to call it tonight so Don can give his victory speech?

276 electoral votes for Trump, they don't have to call it, it's done.

acording to the guardian its over
Trump: 276

I didn't cry, but I did clasp my mouth then clasped my hands together as though I were thanking God. Been a hell of a ride.

Well done, guys. Meme Magic is indeed a very real thing.

This is the beginning of a new era for us.

Tried posting it, but it says it already exists.

Oh wait, here it is:

I'm going home tomorrow. My folks voted for Trump, but only out of desperation. Even then, they didn't expect him to win. I remember when my dad and I went out for drinks at the beginning of the primaries and I told him I would vote for Trump.
He laughed, and told me, "Trump won't be President. He's a joke."
I can't wait to come through the door tomorrow and say those words I've waited for so fucking long to say.
"Told you so."

i fucking love you damn burgers so so much

greetings from germany

MAGA

There will be much work to come, user. Never mind the fact that they will obstruct us on every level, will lie, cheat and steal, and do anything to retain power. I'm sure they'll try to kill him too. We must be vigilant and keep fighting.

But tonight, we celebrate.

I love everything.

Yes, but I have to see through the te-
EIGHT YEARS

KEK IS REAL

HE'S ALREADY KEEPING HIS PROMISES

SO MUCH WINNING

A NEW DAWN AWAITS US BROTHERS

It's been an honor to shitpost, dig and raid with you glorious faggots.

For the first time in years I am actually hopeful for the future of the US. I feel that same optimistic feeling I felt in the 90's, like every year is going to get better than the last and the sky is the limit. Think big and kick ass.

Well, there you go, we did it. Trump is president, we have a ruthless, arguably repilled businessman in charge of the most influential nation in the planet. And it's all thanks to you.

You did a great job user.

This is only the beginning. Heads will roll!

The fire rises. Now it begins. Not a time to get complacent. Arm yourselves. Spiritually, intelectually, physically. Holla Forums must remain ever vigilant. We won a moral victory yes, but now the real task is before us. Be better men, race war is yet to be fought. For the moment, rejoice, but never let up.

Well what a pain in the ass, how come no one can take care of themselves anymore?
I'm perfectly OK with my position on this world

I already worked most of the excitement out of my system. Seeing the man just give his victory speech, it hasn't all really struck me yet. I'm just so proud of this country.

Today a tear went down my cheeks for the first time in like 15 years. This night feels better than the night i lost my virginity.

I fucking love you lads

We did it.

I'm not crying, but I know we're going to see better days.

I thought it was impossible, I didn't think it was going to happen.

THIS IS WHAT VICTORY FEELS LIKE!
AND WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING!

I have so much energy it's off the charts. I just did 75 push ups and I'm not even tired folks. Is the Trump universe always going to be this great?

SHE WAS RIGHT

Well first of all we need to remove Cuckdeau and Make Canada Great Again. Also dismantle the EU, making sure that Brexit pulls through, eventually freeing Syria, one shitpost at a time.

victory feels amazing

Guys, try to reverse this image search and there's no fix.
We might have other members of 8/pol/ in the Trump party aside from Barron

Holla Forums here,

Just wanted to say it's been an awesome year lads, been an honor and a privilege to call Holla Forums home.

This is hilarious.

Shadilay friend.

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE
== ONLY TEARS NAO ==>>8155177

third pic is us enjoying lib salt

I fucking love you faggots. No homo.

Me too user me too

As expected, Tumblr is imploding on itself

Thank you God, Lord Kek, and all my fellow anons for this great victory for truth, justice, and the American Way!

LOVE YOU BACK, ANONS
I'm proud to have spent this whole year with you. You're now my family

Glad to see you're family too, user.

Nobody fucking checked these? Christ

I cried too user. Hail God Emperor Trump and hail Holla Forums.

First there was the Meme….

It's okay, OP. We love you too. MAGA.

Thanks Kek.

And then there was the mind

Since it was either break reality or elect Jeb/waterboy I can soundly say we made the right choice.

I love you faggots. MAGA

That we did.

Dance thread?

and the meme became the mind and they were one!

GUTE ARBEIT, Holla Forums!
God, I am so fucking proud of you. When I saw that we got fucking Florida, which I honestly did not expect (I still expected a win though) I knew we had won. This was an awesome and amazing night. Thanks guys.

So yeah, check this out. At SPIEGEL, our main leftist propaganda mainstream news portal, there is this video of a guy talking about how bad trump is and how bad this election is etc, whatever, they have done that for weeks and you don't speak german anyway. But no, no, you don't have to listen or understand… no, Holla Forums, but just look at these eyes.
These are the eyes of a man who just cried.

spiegel.de/video/donald-trumps-sieg-zeitalter-des-populismus-video-1718924.html

Fucking beautiful. Btw there is this white stuff everywhere when I look outside the window and it feels like christmas with the best present ever over a month early. But I know better. That isn't snow; It's salt.

I love you guys.

Thank you brother, I was looking for that webm.

your board got shilled and pozzed to hell and back dude. you think they will leave now?

I think you mean entire community and industry. They've got a particularly long road.

I'll check those dubs!

THERE IS HOPE YET

WE SHOWED THOSE BASTARDS

EVERYONE WHO SAID WE COULDN'T DO IT

POST YOUR CELEBRATORY DRINK OF CHOICE

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL AND ESPECIALLY DON'T GET WASTED, CIVIL WAR BEGINS TOMORROW, AND YOU NEED TO BE SOBER

WATER IS THE FUEL OF RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Comics and cartoons both attract artistic faggots who would rather draw than do any hard work. So yeah, it's a long road ahead. The only way forward is to make quality entertaining content and let the public find it.

Optimistically, DC's wholesome stories about Superman being a Superdad and raising his son with good solid morals is doing GREAT in the sales, while Marvel's degeneracy-fest is driving them into the poorhouse. So not all hope is lost.

IT'S ALRIGHT user I'LL BE SOBER BY THEN

A LITTLE HUNGOVER BUT HELL THAT'S NOTHING A PLATE OF EGGS AND BACON CAN'T FIX

This

It's by no means over. We now have a 4 year mandate to say WHATEVER THE FUCK WE WANT. It's partially up to us to meme it around

If you get past the bitterness you can get shitfaced with unparalleled ease.

Two liters of coffee, since I've been up for 28 hours and I've got classes later today.

It's a two branch sweep, three once Trump chooses a new justice. Now it's time to enact policy.

I haven't been this happy in a long, long time. I was crying with my family, we are all in shock..so grateful..

And…if you're really quiet, you can hear the sound of sjws shitting their fair trade britches.
It's a beautiful thing.
Love you all.
great job!

Bong here. Can't go wrong with a cup of coffee to celebrate Trump's victory.

You don't understand.

Hillary has lost.

Leftists are in tears.

Spics are about to be deported.

They're going to start killing us tomorrow because now it's not the last stand of the white race, it's the last stand of globalism.

We couldn't have done it without you, lad. It was our combined energy that did this. We've won. And we'll keep winning.

VICTORY IS FOREVER
HAIL VICTORY

maybe beaners will riot and steal some stuff but those cracker-ass dems are not gonna do shit.

Oh salt, please fuel me.

Cheers!!!

I'm not even american but i'm crying of joy, what the hell is this feeling?

POST EM WINNING TICKETS, CUNTS

$2072.00 at 5:1 odds.

Dubs confirms what I spend it on. Hookers out of the question, since I wouldn't last longer than 20 seconds. (Sorry for TMI, but sharing is caring.)

Hell yea!!

Nah. For one, they don't have the fortitude. More importantly, this election has revealed a consistent blindness to the possibility that they won't get their way eventually. It's not the last stand of globalism, it's the first step of pushing it out of America. They won't seriously think about fighting until it's far too late.

You know what this means, right? We'll have actually meme'd this man into office.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL!

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

What do you think George Soros is going to do right now?

Waifu pillows. Lots and lots of waifu pillows.

Get that disgusting tapeworm shit off of the pepe. You pathetic cuck.

Pure, Concentrated, Freedom, baby!

Spen his jewgold for an assasin's bullet, likely.

A massage with a happy ending

A good computer or laptop with Kek logo custom made on its case.

…or a good gun for yourself that is Kek-themed

Who will help me carry the memes?

WE FUCKING DID IT

I haven't been this happy since my first kiss lmao

Why spend it btw? Why not just invest it and grow it more? Save up for a homestead, become self-sufficient, etc.?

Shit, I guess I have to now.

You really think the left isn't going to fight? There's already one guy that went around shooting MAGA-hat wearers at the polls and that's before Trump even got elected. You really think that in all these hundreds of millions of batshit insane leftists, dindus, muds, etc. they aren't going to do anything?

The left doesn't need much provocation to fight. The right will never fight but the leftists will get violent over the stupidest shit.

Buy custom-made Holla Forums themed waifu pillows and then sell them for more shekels.

get a gun and save the rest

where'd you bet?

This is really what he should be doing, sigh, lots of degeneracy on Holla Forums today with all the booze drinking and drugs and prostitution and other bullshit.

At least one Pepe waifu pillow. It is required.

sportsbet.com.au. Dumbass Australian punters gave me good odds. :)

NO DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO CIGARETTES

Post some music.

ONLY MEMES

Keep Obongo from crashing the country with no fucks given. Stay vigilant & active so that they know that messing with what we've accomplished will result in the day of the rope arriving early.

>"user WE CAN'T GET TO AN AMERICAN UNIVERSITY AND BE IMPREGNATED BY AN ALPHA WHITE MALE ANY MORE OR EVEN VISIT AMERICA!"
VICTORY IS UPON US

I think some individuals will come apart at the seams, sure, some definitely enough to get violent. It will be important to be wary and protect yourself over the coming days. But a war implies organization, a clear set of goals and a plan to achieve them.
At most some idiots will burn down their own neighborhoods in the next week or two.

THIS.

#RenounceDegeneracyForTrump
#AsceticNovember

I know that feel user. I downed an entire bottle of wine before the election began in earnest. Wanted to soften the blow for what I expected to be a defeat and the grim realization we'd have to fight a civil war.

BUT NO LONGER. THIS DAY WE TRIUMPH, THE TIDES HAVE TURNED!

The chinks I hate more than niggers as it's due to them that property values are unaffordable and I have nowhere to fucking live and start a family.

Roger!
youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U

someone post some spurdos for me, this is so glorious

Oh wtf just re-read first line in your post.

Apparently YOU are a chink.

What are you doing outside of Asia?

Well done lads.

I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF YOU

Right there with you user.
So fuggin drunk, so fuggin happy, so ready to really start winning even more.

user, you must MCGA.
You guys have a great history, even if you are imperialistic genocidal ant people with no empathy. You've got some great thinkers and creators. Now that we're about to dismantle the ZOG influence here, you can do the same thing there.
All the best. I know you have pride for your country and your people, but don't let that ego get a hold of you. The way I see it, that Chinese ego is the thing that has destroyed all your chances at awakening China.

I am in Asia. It's too late now to find proof though.

She's truly the best.

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

it has been a magical year.

Cheers brother. This whole election, from beginning to end, including Brexit, has been the greatest time of my life. Anons have done more in such a short span of time. Amazing.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Oh then you're not part of the problem, thank goodness.

Stay Safe & Nationalistic over there I guess.

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU NIGGERS!

Maher was shitting himself recently because he knew that a Trump Presidency was a real possibility. Now he must have shat out his skeleton knowing his nightmare has become a reality.

Getting a gun since I have a license but couldn't really afford it because of uni student life.

Huge congratulations to you, burger bros. Me and my m8s have been rooting for you since day one of Don's campaign. Brexit was an unbelievable victory for us and this election result feels exactly the same. May Trump and Farage guide the western world into a golden new age.

We've just begun. A good day, a glorious day, but the war continues.

I love you guys. I passed out from my drunkenness at the point of winning. But praise kek. Next up. Save the uk, specifically Scotland.

Solid investment.

SLEEP WELL SMUG ANN

Only concern is that prices might start dropping, especially if he puts a stop to manipulations like Sandy Hook

So technically, it could be a poor investment although I'm not going to actually argue not to buy a gun

No drugs, no cigarettes, & no alcohol. Didn't Donald Trump teach you anything?

Australia here, American false flags have little effect on our already high as fuck gun/ammo prices.
A box of 250 cheapest 9mm rounds goes for about $100 and a handgun averages about a grand.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

I WOKE UP TODAY CRYING

Thank you for making this happen Holla Forums. You are the real heroes.

Indeed he does -
SIEG HEIL