/BBG/ - Based Boyega General

Hail to the King

How can one black man be so based?

/ourdindu/

But why not make something creative and original that pertains to black people?
I mean, there's plenty of folk tales and mythologies from sub-saharan Africa to work off of.
The Yoruba pantheon is enough to inspire at least some movies.
But that won't ever happen, because faggots like Boyega can't create, only subvert or destroy.

this man is my hero

ITT: Holla Forums niggers

Why do we call niggers gorillas when they have a higher IQ and are more repulsive.

black people are some of the smartest niggers i know

I unironically like this movie

More like Boyega Bullshit General in which Holla Forums dumps all the faggy things he has said and done.

INNER CITY

Yea it was straight

How many obongo threads on this fucking board?

niggerwood pls

he's ok tbh

he did the best with the shit script of TFA that he could. he was one of the better actors in that

He's about to ruin Pacific Rim 2 by being in it and that is unforgivable. He should be picking my cotton not sucking up Hollywood gibsmedats in the form of starring roles.

How could you fuck this up? It should be kang.

Isn't he slated to be in a Michael Jackson biopic playing the role of bubbles the chimp?

Literally the best actor there is

He just whines constantly like a fucking pussy. Fuck him.

I move that /BBG/ hold discussion under Robert's Rules of Parlmentatry Procedure so as to maintain a disciplined and ordered discussion of subjects related to Based Boyega. Furthermore I move that those who vote nay to the first motion will be addressed as Corny in a manner Based Boyega would approve of.

Will anyone second these motions?

I think the latest leaks show he's got yellow fever for the ugliest chink in the known galaxy.

Hail to the Kong*

fuck off