Infinity War :

Infinity War :

EVERYONE DIES

There. Now you anti-capeshit cucks can shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/813124.html
8ch.net/tv/res/815039.html
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Two-In-One_Annual_Vol_1_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They all die… until Captain Marvel (and Squirrel Girl) comes, kills Thanos and uses the time gem to bring them back.

btw, why the fuck do they pan the voices to the extremes in fucking interviews? It's not a fucking song.

Nothing gets out that they don't want getting out. The Mouse probably has guys with riot gear and stunsticks just offscreen if they say anything off script. It doesn't make much sense either way - why would they kill off the potential for 15+ sequels AT LEAST of Avengers and standalone films.

/thread

they're only making like 5-10 more anyway. Gotta shake it up before the format gets stale to the masses.

This

stop falling for memes, this is clearly a distraction to prevent DC getting any internet attention from their latest Comic Con panel

God that is some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

DAMAGE CONTROL better force a big comicfag controversyto drown everything out!

this is clearly Marvel doing controlled controversy. What their motives are I do not know.

Please tell me you guys aren't stupid enough to fall for Marvel's bait… we should ignore this

yep more media campaigning by Marvel-Disney that they can force onto front page of reddit

the sad thing is people fall for this bullshit that marvel movies are human and accidents like this can happen, instead of a finely polished money-making machine where nothing falls out of line by any great margin.

marvel thread: ignore ignore!

We get it man, don't need to repeat yourself, ya know?

Does seem very fake. Unlike the one where they laugh at Black Widow being a slut. Besides, who actually thinks Marvel movies end bad for the good guy? Did anyone of any importance die in Avengers 1 or 2? Or any of the Avenger's stand alone movies?

if you 'get it'thenplease ignore thread

You really suck at your job.

M-muh meme agent guy ;_;. Oh wait, he's fine. I guess that guy that runs fast or whatever.

I guess that scientist who made the Super Soldier Serum is technically important in that Steve Rogers would have been a weak, useless cuck without him. Of course he died after fulfilling his purpose, so nobody cared.

IGNORE 2 SCOOPS DRUMPF SCOOBADOOPAOSNDOW DODNDOENEJDODO

?
fuck off marvelshill

fuck off it's possible for more than one person in a room to not be 100% retarded. This is a controlled media campaign.

this post reeks of being a paid shill

Of course it is.

Bump. Does this trigger you?

Bump

No bump

Bump this fucker

FUCK OFF BUMP

bump

Nice thread OP.

stop drawing more attention to the thread then holy shit

BUMPU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Noice bump. Here is another

What a fucking copout
holy shit how do people even enjoy this

But that's exactly what you're doing.

what the fuck else am I meant to do when retards like you bump it? Just sit quietly? All I can do is warn people from threads like these

Where do you think we are? Not like Holla Forums has any better threads. BUMP

Bump

I'm the one who saged though. And you should do the same.

don't pay for marvel movies.

Niggers

These guys are supposed to be professional actors?

Nobody said that.

So much salt and butthurt in this thread, despite it being perfectly Holla Forums related.

Gonna have to keep this on the first page

Why does anyone respond to tweets with that fucking shitty format?

Cultists can't help it

BUMP!

too late
already way too late

Q: Captain America's shield is made of Vibranium, so what is Hawkeye's shield made out of?
A: Quicksilver

Everyone dies on Xman times of a forgotten future, them they all come back

In Logan everyone is dead and since it was Jackman's last time as Wolverine, they even killed him. Since his portrayal was so iconic, hopefully they won't use Wolverine in future movies for a while who am I kidding, they'll bring him back somehow with another actor, they brought Jared Leto as Joker even though Ledger's Joker was still fresh in the minds of people. At least people know that anyone other than Jackman wouldn't be the 'true' wolverine

That's how they virtue-signal.

Has no one read the comic with the infinity gauntlet? Thanos kills everyone in very hilarious fashion. It all gets reverted and they try again and WIN.

Bump

at least this one will be fixable with a fan edit

I hope they stay kind of faithful to that.

No. Comic book logic is retarded.

I meant more all the funny deaths.

Oh I see.

Btw I think Doctor Strange already did the "press continue to try again" thing.

I would love to see the gates of her maidenhood get liberated with the ram of the BBC.

what's sage and how do I do it?

reminder to report threads like these 8ch.net/tv/res/813124.html 8ch.net/tv/res/815039.html blatant marvel shilling

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Repeat after me: I am a brainless sheep who has never had to endure the consequences of what I advocate.

You never heard of norimes defending the new hulk actor by saying he had great acting in Avengers?

Please lurk for at least 10 years.

Bump

This is not new. In Age of Ultron, Thor had a vision where all the Avengers were dead. We know what's going to happen.

Nig pls, everyone knows this

Bump

there, that's the story

Nope it is the story of Spiderman
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Two-In-One_Annual_Vol_1_2

kys

kys