ATTENTION Holla Forums BLACK LIVES MATTER LEADER SHAUN KING IS TRYING TO CREATE A RESISTANCE MOVEMENT TO PREVENT TRUMP...

ATTENTION Holla Forums BLACK LIVES MATTER LEADER SHAUN KING IS TRYING TO CREATE A RESISTANCE MOVEMENT TO PREVENT TRUMP FROM GETTING INTO THE WHITE HOUSE

Spread the word and make sure you are prepared. Looks like we may see some chimpouts before the end of the year after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels good tbh

let them try

BRING IT ON

GOOD LUCK PAVEMENT APES

they think i fear death now? bring it on scum.

We need a Trump guard of some sorts to protect against leftist revolts. We have enough conservatives with guns to do the trick of protecting ourselves

Did I leave the oven on?

NIGGERS WANNA FIGHT? BRING IT

Don't forget to report them to law enforcement if you think you can.

Saves us some work.

Maybe not the best idea for group of people to mess with.

Exactly.

Let them try. All I need is the green light.

Uh…

Trips confirmed. Nigger hunting season will begin as soon as they decide to act like like a gaggle of niggers.

I wish a nigger would.

He's not white, that's for damn sure. Only leftists insist he is.

Isn't this the one who's not even a real nigger? Yeah, that's going to happen.

I'd love to see Trump personally shoot him in his face

Octdroons like his faggot ass will be the first to go.

He needs to go to jail for stealing all that charity money.

Erry' time!

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AND JEWS

He's not even black, maybe he should work on his tan first.

He is a jew conartist who is using niggers to make shekels.

someone should lynch this guy, probably his fantasy

I thought this was common knowledge

EGG ON THESE YAKUB-SUCKING ANIMALS

(((BLM))) is founded and funded by George the dirty yid Soros. They are all bitchmade and will soon be ferreted out as the subversive shabbos goy cucks they are. La Raza can get roped as well.A new world begins tomorrow, MAGA.
I hope you see this CTR you are now enemies of the state you fucking traitors, good times in store for you…….

he has no idea how much i want them too

Bad mistake.

Doesn't stop the niggers from following them. Come on blacks, if you want to show your willingness to stay then man the fuck up and stop this shit from happening in your community. Even the latinos are telling shillary to fuck off.
Though that cheeky negro with the MAGA hate was pretty kek worthy.

well boy there is a good old fix to that problem

And once he does that, he comes to liberate Europe afterwards, right? help us Donald, you know we need your help

Resistance is futile, Talcum X.

fuck it, i'm ready, you fucks, go ahead

this

I reported him to the FBI
good luck forming a 'resistance' while under federal watch

My dick is made from diamonds tonight.

I reported him for advocating self-harm

These bitch blacks love to talk about a race war. Let em try. A handful of inner city black "gangsters" that hold their fucking guns sideways and shoot more innocent bystanders than enemies vs whole families of whites that own multiple guns and visit the range regularly.

Fucking try it, niggers. I hope you do

This.

Can we stop repeating this? King is white. He merely pretends to be black.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

If the erection I have been carrying around for the last 3 hours gets any harder the top of my dick is going to blow off and shoot around the room like a rocket.

C'mon you faggots, try your luck.

(checked)

I think it might be time to see a doctor

checked

King is not white, the ONE DROP RULE applies. I don't care if nigs accept him as a nig or not, he isn't a member of the white race. Look at his thick nigger lips and big nigger nose.

Okay, so he's going to the camps in a few weeks, we're agreed. But can we at least make fun of him for being an obviously white caucasian while we gas him? Unless he's really a Jew, in which case forget the jokes and just gas him

December, dude. I saw it prophesied multiple times.

Nigger is you serious? His lips are thin, dry and most importantly, pink. Those are white mans lips.
Doubt he was born with it

He's a fucking white male, get over it

oh god an erection for 3 hours and get 333 trips.
Kek smiles on my OC creation and twitter shitposting.

Theres just so much dong pleasing stuff happening, i've been aroused for the entire time

He is not white, you fucking kike. He doesn't look white so he obviously isn't fucking white.

/k/ommandos, you're officially Minutemen now. Starting from today, you have 60 days to prepare your License to Carry Weapons, your firearms (a semi-automatic pistol, a shotgun and an assault rifle) and a generous amount of ammunition, let us say 15~ magazines of each. If you don't do as I suggest you, you're doomed and done for. White $upremacy.

FIRST AND SECOND AMENDMENTS, NIGGER WANNABE.

If you don't like this, just ooga booga back in Africa instead of rioting because some niggers get killed.

Eurobrother, we'll come to save you from Islam next.

DO THEY REALIZE THEY'RE DEALING WITH THE MOST EFFECTIVE SUBVERSIVES ON THE INTERNET???

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

IT'S TIME

Fucking checked.

Trump pics for the Trump god.>>8151555

The black bags are being prepared for all the cucks, traitors and subversives. The guest list has been received. Enjoy your visit to the "suicide" parlor.

BLM announce they gonna wipe themselves out and Trump wins pres.

Sometimes I think we don't deserve the help from the God Emperor…

KEK I have not seen that webm in ages.. five star post user.

Goddamn right we will, Europe will be saved from (((the refugee crisis))) and (((globalism))). It will be saved by the hands of White Aryan Men, and we will ascend to the stars to create life on other worlds.

I think we can all agree, however this night turned out, that Nate Silver is the fourteenth-slimiest Jew in politics. Pic related

This night just keeps getting better and better.

does this have anything to do with those faggots crying in front of the white house right now?

Trips checking trips

LEAVE THOSE LITTLE WHITE GIRLS ALONE YOU FUCKING CUNTS

You're talking about a man who makes an active effort every day to look black.
Also this "he looks black" thing you're talking about is really fucking obvious confirmation bias from you.
Come on, user, it's like you don't even read Scott Adams' blog.

He looks like he's about to end it all tbh

HE SAW THE FUTURE, NOW HE'LL SEE THE AFTERLIFE IN JEW HELL

Report Shaun King and the entire thread with people in it to the secret service. Someone may try to kill the don with his race baiting shit. Then it's all for nothing. The fucker needs to get scared for once anyways.

What if Shaun King is a Holla Forums tier double agent trying to start the race war?

Nigger, is you serious?

I'm too busy reporting Matt Taibbi for potential suicide. Anybody checking on Rachel Maddow?

His hair is more JUST than JUST itself

Without the makeup and hair sculpting, he might just be a dark eyed white guy manipulating the nogs.

None of them are going to kill the fucking President. You basically need a Day of the Jackal type motherfucker to pull some shit like that, not a bunch of rumble tumble niggers like BLM

(CHECKED)

dob geg

It's over BLM! We have the high ground!

WTF? I love Twitter now.

I'm scared to post again, if I get a 3rd set will the end of my knob explode like the faceberg satellite?
WHO CARES, TRUMP WINS, MAGA

I plan on getting utterly shitfaced tonight.

Nate Limestone.

What's funny is that this pic is true. White men and women are the most desired demographics by EVERY race.

Best one yet

There's enough ex military vets that it may be possible. Shit stirring race baiters like king need to get a dose of reality.

Exactly. Blacks would get fucking curbstomped in a race war. Any whites that took their side would be unarmed liberal faggots anyway. Fit white men own guns and support right wing politics.

LET THE RWDS UNITE

dose of lead.
FTFY

I wish.

A nigga.

Would.

Its time to crownd fund rwds. Lets start and onion and put up some butt shekels. We mock faggots that do it for free, lets get out wehrwolves some compensation for rosking their lives, freedom and sacred honor.

After today, Holla Forums's greatest victory…

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH

send me ur bux

I've got my reloads cost 7c a pop, send me the cash and I will be the official RWDS Armourer.

Also, the faggots, trannies, and white guilt salesmen on reddit.com/r/anarchism are making threats of violence.

Report them to tips.fbi.gov

And by "organize" he is of course referring to burning down their own neighborhoods and then running away once the national guard shows up.

>shaun king the fucking white male
rememeber when trans-racial was a meme?

I remember when transgender was a meme.

There are plenty of white folks who have been itching for an excuse to spend extended time with their gun collections, and plenty who are itching to mow down a whole BLM protest with one squeeze of the trigger. I hope Shaun leads by example by standing in the very front row of his "resistance."

They won't do anything. Like that one black guy said, "Niggas ain't gone do shit. They gonna get they weed, they gonna play they video games, and when the crackers roll up in the hood and say, 'Bitch, load up in the truck,' your ass is getting up in the truck."

This war will end quickly.

–TRUMP WON–

But the struggle is far from over.

That video was hilarious.

What video?

ITS TIME TO PARTY

My video.

Good. Their bodies will be stacked higher than Trump Tower

You guys want to fuck with Talcum X, go congratulate him for stealing black women from black men as a white man and tell him you've done or will do the same. Make sure you use the BLM tag and other nigger tags when you do it. Taunt nigger boys for being inferior and that's what a great WHITE man like Shaun King can steal their wimminz.

Dubs confirm niggers will chimp

I'm ready. Stocked up and ready to go. Bring it on, motherfucker. Bring it on.

lol this nigger thinks Soros is gonna drop more jewbux into his failed pet nigger project. Not gonna happen.

Someone contact the FBI.

I've been sending them reports all night, Alison Rapp and Shaun King should be getting a knock on the door by a certain 3 letter organization.

Actually Asian woman are rated higher then White Women, you're right about White men though.

No.

He's just doing the usual libshit thing and making a cry party.

literally

I'm not ready.

Send the Secret Service to this cuck.

They have no legitimacy. Everyone could literally gun them down if they tried to block Trump, and no one would care lmao. Trump has won and they can't stop it.

LOL he's not even black! He could at least call himself transracial or something

BLM steps to resist President Trump

1) Burn down neighborhood
2) ???

IT'S ON WIKIPEDIA SO IT MUST BE REAL

classic insanity

Report to FBI and SS

One of my favorite books and movies.

Thanks, we're on it.

Seems that Soros is butt mad.
HA HA

He might not be black but he'll hang just the same.

Someone should submit a tip to the FBI and secret service.

WE WUZ REZISTANZ AND SHIEET

So they're gonna chimpout and destroy and steal shit in another nigger community and do literally nothing to Trump, then cry when nothing happens.

BLM doesn't protest police brutality generally. Rather, it protests police use of force against blacks. Their central claim is that racist cops disproportionately target and kill blacks.

The problem with this claim, however, is that it's complete bullshit:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/