Who would have guessed the cartoonist behind dilbert was a prophet

Who would have guessed the cartoonist behind dilbert was a prophet.

Was he the only one who called it early in the republic primaries

It is kinda scary how well he predicted the future when everybody else was wrong.

A fellow time traveler that accompanied Trump?

As soon as I heard Trump announce his candidacy I knew he had a really good shot at winning. Of course I scrubbed my internet identity shortly before Trump announced so I can't prove it. I'm less surprised that Trump is winning now than I was surprised to find out he was running in the first place. But I knew he would win. Trump appealed to the constituency which the establishment had consistently sold out, and he took them on as his own burden. He listened to the people that our elites had ignored and vilified, and that is enough to make him a Great Man.

"To bear the calamities of a country is to be the prince of the world." -Lao Tzu

Scott Adams flip flopped so much. Nothing special about him. He is like a fortune teller that is so vague and says so many things. Some are bound to be true.

Adams never flip flopped. He was simply playing 4D chess. He's on the same level as Trump, that's how he recognized Trump's potential as a Master Persuader who could defuse the media's hypnotism.

sauce?
BS sour grapes from some dis-disgruntled SJW

Check his blog, when he wrote about the pussy grabbing incident.

Scott Adams wasn't even a political commentator before Trump announced his campaign.
He started blogging about politics just for Trump. Same goes for Molyneux. He had a show about philosophy, history etc, but started defending Trump from the very beginning, even though his subscribers were like "What is this? Where are the videos about the history of the roman empire?"
Trump has found many unlikely allies from all over.
I think Adams was the only prominent voice who called it that early.

Everyone is far too stuttered and implicated. They have lived at peace with what they have been doing while we have been an open hydrant the whole while. It's a perspective thing.

I hate when I drop a "we" feel free to bully.

They are almost certainly opportunists but they likely got redpilled when they dug deep enough on something. Or their something community went to shit and there is a certain kind of gravity to Holla Forums I would not entirely count them out, especially long as you faggots prop up filterman.

Someone post his prediction from like 20 years ago.

You're a fucking retard if you take anything Scott says literally. Really need to look at how he frames things and the types of words he uses.

The man has been persuading for Trump from the start.

Dilbert man, you were right about pretty much everything and yes, I will buy your book.

WE CALLED IT FIRST

Fuck off Scott Adams. We all called it. Anyone with half a brain called it. Stop shilling your garbage.

I tried to post it but it's still in the catalog some thread.

Holla Forums wasn't around in 1990.

Almost all of those were obvious satire. The only time he truly wavered was the Hollywood Access tapes, and those were a hammerblow that would have ended the campaign of any other politician on the planet.

It's still some kind of magic.

Adams is a pretty okay guy that doesn't afraid of anything

though he may take too much credit for all this in the end

Styxhexenhammer and Stefan are the only ones I can think of.

SHES A FIX AWAY ITS NOT OVER YET!

Fuck off CTR, your liberal slander campaign against Adams soon will be over.

What did they have to gain? Nothing. Trump wasn't supposed to win the presidency, he was supposed to be the rodeo clown who provided a little bit of entertainment for Bobus Americanus. A lot of people went out of their way to support Trump early on, because they saw that he wasn't a typical politician.

The fact that you don't realize what he was doing makes what he was doing amazing. He strung the idiots along and persuaded them that Trump isn't so bad. The Trump supporters wouldn't care, they're already voting for him. It's the independent and hillary ones that were forced to contemplate.

Nah fuck him, he lost that right with his Octopus shit.
People need to realize that his persuasion power isn't predicting the future, but making you think that every misstep of his is just another step of his master plan.

But fuck it. Trump won, so things are good.

Those were jokes you fucking retard

That guy could shoot himself in the head and you would still be dancing around him going "amazing, 7D chess everybody, look at how smart I am!"

100% that.

Oh fuck off, stop riding this attention seeking faggot's dick. He unsuccessfully tried to stand on both sides of the fence at once.

I don't think he's CTR user, they've all been let go. Total blood bath over thereā€¦ so bad they might even be able to have a spirit cooking ceremony there.

Lao Tzu named Trump? Got a source on that?

based dilbert man

Name one time that he actually did this. And don't mention the times he said 'I support Hillary Clinton for my safety' or 'I support Gary Johnson because he only touches himself'. You're retarded if you can't realise that those were fucking jokes.

REMINDER
==Trump hired Scott Adams to create an intellectual theory of Trump. Trump privately hired Scott to create a deep memeplex to satisfy prospective Trump supporters who were looking for a a reason to support Trump but were naturally inclined to think Trump is dangerously unpredictable.

Scott Adams created this extensive memeplex by using his moderate persuasion skills to associate Trump with the general field of cognitive science a field so vast, one person could hardly expect to learn it all in their lifetime.

Scott's memeplex association is very popular among Trump supporters. Trump only hires the best.

Michievilli or however you spell it was saying landslide the entire time. Never gave up. Never blackpilled.

5th of August 2015 he predicted he would win. The man's a genius.

I guess even master persuaders can't convince retards.

Adams is just another product of TRS/Renegade whose profile has been artificially shilled to prominence.
Now he's trying to ride the wave of elation with an "I was with you guys all along, see, didn't I tell ya Trump was going to win?"

Fuck him, he's a reed in the wind, a carpet bagger and a shill.

Oh shit, now I remember I promised I'd start a DW fanfic about the doc's adventures with his companion Donald, should he win the election. It was a joke at the time, I didn't think he would actually win.

No, I like scott adams blog, but i'm not giving this guy prediction credit for saying Trump would be president. he waffled and spilled his spaghetti so may times. Every time the going got tough he would change his views "just to prove a point guise". His "just pretending to be retarded" schtick is just that. I like scott adams, don't get me wrong, but I'm NOT giving him credit for this. Credit goes to Ann Coulter and the many folks who caught the vision when he was running circles around jeb and rubio even before the debates.

Even his prediction of a landslide was persuasion to make us "think past the sale." Once you consider a Trump landslide possible, a narrow victory becomes that much more plausible.

btw does anyone know what happened to that taiwanese news show and their wacky animations about American politics, after the election?

The victory was a landslide, silly. He would not be announced as a President if that wasn't the case.

Adams identified the #DraftOurDaughters as "weapons-grade" persuasion. "Too good to be true, but then was actually true."

It's funny because Hillary didn't get nearly as much of the college-aged (ie draftable) women vote as she hoped for.

There were a few times when Hillary's campaign actually had the stronger persuasion. However, they were overplaying their hand, ran out of cards way too soon, and started top-decking. Trump had hand advantage in the late-game, when it mattered the most.

I almost wonder whether it was a phyrric victory given the toll it took on his mental health.

World class persuader and world class narcissist.

Yeah, they're called TomoNews if you want to look them up.