Remember the fallen

This is a tremendous night for us. We have fought hard, sacrificed so much. Donald Trump gave us hope, to keep fighting.

I ask a moment of silence for those who lost hope before this moment and didn't make it.

SHADILY MY FALLEN BROTHERS

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHADILAY
Hopefully this victory will reignite the flames of those who quit and soothe the spirits of those who are no longer among us.

F

I know I wouldn't have be here today if Donald didn't give me hope.

F

SHADILAY

To all the fallen and those who couldn't live to see it

Same, these last 3 years were some of the darkest of my life, but they've all been worth it. Despite all the bans, despite imkampfy's faggotry, it's been great posting with you all.

Now it's time to Make America Great Again

SHADILAY brothers!

F

FOR ALL OF US THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT, WE WILL LIVE ON

F

Shadilay

F

RIP in peace..

F

REST IN GLORY

Ahhh that one hits me right in the feels. Some say it's a fake story, but in any case… what bravery.

F

F

Send not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
RIP Brothers.

F

wait that's not just a one off image?

F

We Will Remember Them!

It was made for the russian spec ops guy who called an airstrike on himself, after he was outnumbered and ran out of ammo holding off ISIS.

F

F

Imagine the fucking Marine who would have had to salute clinton the first time the cunt left the WH? The military must be jumping for joy.

If only they had held on for longer.

F

F
thank you for fighting!

I will forever remember those who couldnt hold on long enough to see this day. May we shitpost together again someday.

RIP CTR. You tried. We'll make sure to spread your ashes in a landfill somewhere.

I love all of you, you are my brothers whether you are here or not.

It was a pleasure serving with you on this stretch of the journey, I hope I will see you on the other side as well.

Shadilay!

I won't forget the fallen. In the last three years, many of my friends ended their own lives. Eurobros who couldn't take it anymore as their country fell apart around them. When God-Emperor Donald Trump begins the campaign to retake Earth from the Techno-barbarians Islam, I'll join the Thunder Warriors. It would be my honor. I love you fucking mememasters.

F

F

WE LIVE AND FIGHT ON WITH THEM IN OUR HEARTS

Thank you for making this thread user.

Good jobs lads. Take the day off tomorrow and just take it in. Respect those that have fallen.

Then the day after tomorrow, it's back to work. France, Netherlands, Austria and Italy all need our hearts and minds.

F

A very close friend of mine killed himself back in November 2015. He and I were on the Trump Train from the beginning and I guess he was just overwhelmed by how dark and degenerate 2015 was as a year.

I'm so relieved with today's victory but its bittersweet because I know there's nothing my friend would have enjoyed more than to witness today's amazing triumph. The dark days of 2015 were easily swept away with this incredible 2016 that's already delivered Brexit and Trump.

RIP D.B.

I know your shit, fam. Your friend is probably better off, watching us down here. We will make them proud.

==F== =
From a Europoor who helped.

SHADILY MY FALLEN BROTHERS

As said,

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3513911/Trapped-surrounded-murderous-ISIS-fighters-heroic-Russian-Rambo-wiped-calling-airstrikes-HIMSELF.html

F

F

We've finally broken through the front on the meme wars. We have a man in the white house with a fully republican congress. While we may have one big league tonight, we must continue our march on until we've fully secured a future for ourselves and our children. This is just the first step into a bright future… let us never forget the comrades who didn't live to see this epic day.

F

F
We are the unknown soldiers in an unseen war.
But even we have our brothers, whos names are known only to Kek.
Kek, Frog God of the Nile, he who preserved the flame of the sun in his mouth under the water and carried it to land from the primordial darkness, remember our fallen brothers. May they laugh even as they face the jaws of the crocodile.

What happened to canceranon? Did he live to see this day?

The future will and must know you cannot win an election without Holla Forums

This is just the begining folks, everyone was against him but he still won. It just shows that you should never give up, keep pushing, keep believing in your dream and you can change yourself and the world.

We should be humbled in our victory for this is just the begining of something beautiful.

==F== :(

F

It is not much, but it is what I can give.

F

I envied the dead and would have been glad to join them, but now here we all are in this.

AND NOW THEY PAY.

F

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS IN KEK

Salute to the people that "mysteriously" died trying to expose Hillary.

F
see you in valhalla

F

==ALL THESE PEOPLE DIED FOR YOU

==ALL THESE PEOPLE DIED FOR YOU

ALL THESE PEOPLE DIED FOR YOU

F

All of them acted because they believed in something greater then themselves. They acted because what was right was more important then what what was comfortable. All of them are martyrs.

Lest We Forgert

F

I will see you in Valhalla, my brothers.

F

Avenged at long last.

FBI agent, Michael Brown, 45, did NOT commit suicide.

He was assassinated by Clinton's crime family.

I will not the FBI brothers who did their duty, even at the cost of their lives.

F

F

F
THEY MAY BE NOT HERE YET, BUT WE WILL BE ALWAYS WITH THEM.

F

The fallen shall be forever remembered, as the Emperor's finest.

F

They are with Kek now.

Their sacrifices have been honored, now we take it further-we build a future they would be proud of, and one in which our children and grandchildren will prosper.

Hail the fallen.

Thank you brothers who are no longer with us

F

We did this for them. They couldn't hold out any longer and we'll remember them for all eternity.

To absent comrades.

F