Paid VPN
HTTPS Everywhere
ScriptSafe
uBlock Origin
Vanilla

Other urls found in this thread:

torproject.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I use Lynx. When I'm done browsing site, I quit. Cookies don't get saved to disk (you can, but I don't).

yet another fucking browser thread...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Please, stop making these threads.

We already have 20 of these, do we really need another?

all me XDDDDD

Bump for interest.

UBlock Origin - for filter lists and personal rules.
Umatrix (same dev) for general rules and using the user agent spoofer, refferer spoofing, setting rules to delete cookies after X time or meets certain criteria and forcing HTTPS - replaces that shit written https everywhere.
Decentraleyes to host CDN content localy and spoof the request back to the CDN as useless.
Personal VPS to use as VPN hop.

Everything else i have encountered is garbage, [programming wise] or simply invades your privacy. All browsers should be firejailed.

Curious to see what other people run.

Nigger

pick one

Here is PROOF that Lynx browser is the best for privacy, recommended by pedobear himself!

Chrome in Incognito mode is probably the best browser.

WTF? Is this cp? How do i remove that from my cache? I don't want to get buttraped by big dick niggers in prison.

Yeah, and don't forget to clear your history in your Google account settings

Using Chrome does not require a Google account. If you never log in to any account and use a VPN, sure Google can "track" you but how well are they identifying you?

If you're using Windows then you're already being tracked anyway heh.

Paid VPNs are banned on every sane site, log your shit, sell it to advertisers, mark you as someone who has something to hide for websites, all have datacenter IPs, they don't own their servers which means double the logs, they use shit insecure protocols for encryption.
Sends your browsing data to EFF
Congratulations, you are 1 in 4 billion of web users with this extension
Don't overdo with lists subscriptions, they identity you too, for example when you connect from Amsterdam with polish ad lists
wats zat

They do the same thing mostly, Ublock also applies cosmetic filters while uMatrix is a poor man's noscript+firewall in a browser
Guess what happens when you go to a website of a company that owns these CDNs? Surprise-surprise, they don't get a request for BloatJSonAngularRails library to their servers clearly marking you as Decentraleyes user. Nonetheless I''d mention that loading files from local storage is faster than from a remote computer, you are also fingerprintable with these lateness like it is done with DNS cache fingerprints.
1 datacenter static IP address

huh, you really outwitted those brainlets at google

4chan is the only site I can think of that categoricaly bans VPNs, because it interferes with their data mining.

bump browser thread

4chan bans VPNs because of spam.

and they properly remove Holla Forums and threads from Holla Forums

KB SSL Enforcer > HTTPS everywhere, because it forces SSL for every site that supports it, instead of requiring a list.

Thank you for your "opinion," Agent Fud.

It's better to set up your own VPN IMO.

Any of you ever use the tor mobile Android app?

I can't visit this site or halfchan on my phone anymore because Sprint blocks them, not allowed to change my DNS either.

I use it all the time. Does its job but I wouldn't use it for anything that needs privacy.
Touchscreen phones are hardware spyware, they record key presses and can backdoor everything in the phone.

The only privacy extension worth installing is TorBrowser torproject.org

no, that's stupid
if you use your own VPN you will be the only user so it will be easy to associate IP address
it will be your IP -> your vps IP -> site
it will be obvious it's you because you are the only user of your VPN

use Tor instead, tor exit nodes are shared by a lot of people, you get different IP for every website, and it's very easy to change your identity

Only one way to find out! Open it and see...
lllllll_______ _,_ llllllllllll\___ / \ llllllllllll\ \ | @ @ | llllllllllll\ \-----oOO---Ooo-------------/ \lllllllllllllllllllllllll/ \lllllllllllllllllllllll/ \lllllllllllllllllllll/ // \ || || OO OO

For certain kinds of use, I agree.

I use it. Why?

Trip to China.