The Great Debate

I actually just realized that Vader is a full blown cuck. Voldemort wins easily.

>>>/reddit/

Voldemort's a permavirgin hyperautist noseless faggot. Vader wins.

Voldemort isn't a virgin though. And he has no nose because he's Salazar Slytherin's snekman heir.

Frieza would turn both of them into skidmarks.

Voldemort has no heirs and never fugs a waman.

These people
>>>/reddit/
>>>/oven/

MUH BOY
intensifies

Are you implying this good looking white man couldn't get laid at school?

NOOO- NOOO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also, yeah, total permavirg.

Wasn't it heavily implied that he used magic to fuck girls against their will?

i guess whoever wins we lose

Does that make him a mouth breather?

Exactly Carlos

Vader was motivated by the fear of cuckoldry, and Voldemort had to use magical roofies to get laid. The real alpha was James Potter.

His patronus was a stag, Lily's a doe. He was literally a spiritual buck. James and his mates bullied the fuck out of Snape and his edgy friends with magic, and he knew Snape was friendzoned by Lily. James was constantly trying to fuck Lily and eventually did, despite her initially hating him, while Snape could do nothing about it. Then, years later, Snape was forced to educate and nurture the end result of James pounding the fuck out of his waifu. He would later learn that Harry was the most important wizard alive while he was an insignificant turncoat who had commited atrocities in the name of evil.

Vader was literally a cuck to the Emperor

Snape is the ultimate cuckold forever alone oneitis emo faggot.

He tried to kill the emperor fucking constantly. That's how the sith work, once the apprentice kills the master he becomes the master and the cycle begins anew.

EU doesnt count

No one of Holla Forums likes those terrible movies except for you, hotpocket.

Holla Forums is full of fucking idiots.

Let's be real user, even if you could mega magic missile hadouken focus energy ultra beam incinerate giga star explosion some guy right in the face, would it make a lick of difference if he had spent the last 30 minutes of his life screwing your waifu's brains out? It would just make you an infinitely powerful cuck.

Sounds to me like you're pretty fixated on this whole cuck thing, user. I wonder why… ?

Vader had 6 kinos while Voldemort has never been in a true kino, so Vader wins by default.

Holy shit what shit taste, most of the HP films are legit pure kino. Stop watching films.