Finish it

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT HOOD, I BLACKU…

THE CAAAAAAAP POPPIN' NIGGA OF BLACKNESS

Unleashed an unspeakable amount of cum!

BUTT

MY FOOLISH OPTOMETRIST FUCKED UP MY EYES

A FOOLISH CRAKKA SWINGIN' A MAGIC WHIP, WUZ TRYIN' TO KEEP BLACKU DOWN!

YO! Where dat nigga Blacku at?

NIGGA MINE TOO

Where u at dawg?

BUT BEFORE DAT LASH WAS CRACKED, I TORE OPEN HIS ASS AND FUCKED HIM INTO DA FUTURE Prison Rules bitch, WHERE MY BOYS BE TRIPPIN' AND RUNNIN' ALL OVAH!

STARSCREAM WHY CAN'T I SEE?

Professor Trayvon Malcolm Luther V'Lanta'la'mana'ma'nisha King Jr. accidentally added too much watermelon to the concoction

What am I smiling at? What's going on? Harl! Did you do something to my coffee again?!

CHEMICAL SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

That shit is horrible. You should kill yourself.

am I doing it right guys?

DA SNITCHIN BITCHIN MAIN NIGGA OF EVIL

Jesus Christ.

>BUT BEFORE DAT LAST LASH WAS CRACKED, I TORE OPEN HIS ASS AND FUCKED HIM INTO DA FUTURE No homo dawg, fo real like. You feelin' me?, WHERE MY BOYS BE TRIPPIN' AND RUNNIN' DA SHOW!
FTFM

NOW DA CRAZY CRACKA SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE OL' HOOD AND UNDO THE GHETTO THAT IS BLACKOOGLY EYES!

To think this now airs in the same time slot that was once Nick Jr.

For some reason now its even more disturbing.

Majestic…

What the hell is that. It's so scruffy, and poofy looking. Is it a cat?

yes, its a lynx.

It's adorable, in a scruffy kinda way.

Its a Pallas Cat

Is this supposed to be funny because this is coming off as autistic.

Just >>>/4chan/ bleeding through.

Yeah, pallas cats are famous for being really expressive, pulling faces perfect for reaction images.
They're also weird because they've got round pupils in their eyes, like us, instead of slit pupils like other cats, so I guess we empathise with them a little more.
New Meme cat is NEW MEME. You mark my words.

Where's the thread to complain about the new Samurai Jack season?

Their fur makes them look so weird. It's like a cross between a cat, and a beaver.

OP, stop making shit threads and stop tripfagging.

It's autosaged because one of the hot pockets can't stand it when people say things that aren't positive about his new favorite show.

They look so grumpy.

No, it is you that needs to calm their mantits. I bet you're the kind of guy who likes political cancer to seep into every thread. We need this.

Because they're assholes.