When will this meme language finally fucking die? It's only used by latte drinking, code artisan...

When will this meme language finally fucking die? It's only used by latte drinking, code artisan, free range text editor using hipsters and other assorted degenerates. It's a plague on the programming community and needs to die. I mean, who thought Go was a good idea?

Pic unrelated.

Tactical bait.

Agreed

A trap for the anti-Rust shills?
I like!

duuuuuuuuuude

Fun fact: Niggers commit way more crimes than whites. Really makes my thought noggins jogging.......

r u striggered m8

fucking LOL

Que the leftypol queer who gets triggered anytime Holla Forums goes too Holla Forums.

Nice made up statistics you delusional nazi

prove me wrong then Holla Forums faggot

rust is a failed copy of go+niggers
so go is shit but better than its failed copy

When you stop making language war threads.

kek

Rust is:
•lightweight
•easy to manage
•VERY efficient

OP is:
•overweight
•hard to manage
•VERY inefficient but falls back on muh white skin whenever a pajeet outcodes him

KILL IT WITH FIRE,
Surge of these kind of languages is why too many developers are now so amateur they need to fucking learn every trope and shortcut from the start again, old tricks become new

ok kid
Let me guess: 16 years old?

Unless you write your shitty programs in subset of C modelled in Coq and formally verify it, you're just an overconfident shit C nigger, enjoy your CVEs

100% agreed

Sorry to burst your bubble but OP, you're the SJW here.

This is a good thread.
Where did this meme of 'abstraction' become a good idea in programming? Here is where the word 'abstraction' derives: noun of action from past participle stem of Latin abstrahere "to drag away, detach, pull away, divert;". This whole time these huge companies and their shills are pushing these meme languages to remove the users - programmers are the original users, modern users are consumers - and hardware from each other so that there is no interaction between them.
These meme languages and their supporters are stripping the rights of consumers from their property. They are instead shilling this idea that you are renting hardware and are licensed to use it instead of owning the physical device for you to break, smash, repair, and improve.
How are these languages of any benefit to anyone except the companies that are forcing consumers into a corner to rob them of their hard earned Dollars?

Containment languages.
Let it suck cock on a corner and move on.

any language will prove itself if theres actually possible to do anything useful with it thats better than C

Something about these people I hate is the whole "prematute optimization is the root of all evils" thing, only for them to prematurely try to optimize architecture as it was not possible for one to overplan something. OOP is cancer, allowing these people to write shit for hours without looking at(nor actually solving) the problem at hand.

pls leave

I'm seriously thinking of deleting these on the spot.

??
vol??
why don't you??

If youre mod or wathever, plz dont. Just give them a contaiment thread, and a ban if they post outside of containment.

But if NYC goes all white, wouldn't that mean 100% of shootings, rapes and murders be from white people?

Go back to C with your UB ritual time wasting. Yes a lot of faggots with turboAIDS are making and using Rust, but it's still a great language. Systems, native apps, server backends, web clients with the WASM target now, all with the same memory and concurrency safe language? I'm in. Let the faggots with turboAIDS make the language for our use. The leftist techleft noobs have used the internet against us, time to turn the tables.

They would be, and those crimes would go down to 10% of what they currently are. Too bad white leftists love selling Racism(tm) and feeding off of blacks or anyone of color really.

Take your reply here
Holla Forums nigger.

how about you go back to Holla Forums rust faggot.

Nice try Schlomo but you still haven't made a counter argument.

Niggerbrain leftist

segfault, wew

You can ignore the segfault if you set up a signal handler for SIGSEGV, at least on Unix.