We need His help

My friends. My heart may have been changed.
Hillary was ahead and precious close to winning. I googled "randomized Bible chapter" and read several of those, making sure that I understand the meaning of each one with depth. I prayed to him. I repented for my sins against Him, and opened my heart to him, promising to do better no matter who wins.

I returned to my frantic web checking and Trump had turned Florida around.

More than meme, pray to the Big Guy 4U upstairs. The time ahead will be dark indeed if she wins, and we will need His help.

For your country, and for your hearts…acknowledge Him as the true Lord, with Kek as his face.

I love you bastards.

No matter what happens, thank you for everything, Holla Forums

M A G A
A
G
A

God in heaven give us the strength to face this evil and help guide us to victory. We'll take care of the rest for you from there.

I know this board is Kekist at this point, but my brother I agree with you

I have been fervently praying the rosary for a Trump victory this past month or so.

God's Will Be Done

Love u 2 bruv

Im just praying too.

Nice to see I'm not alone in realising the true nature of Kek. Just haven't mentioned it to avoid inadvertent D&C.

Praying to whom?

Lord have mercy on this clusterfuck we've created. We know we don't deserve Grace, but help us now or all is hell.

May God Will it

Checked

I wonder when will the Coptic Church canonize the Ogdoad as Arch-Angels and proceed to remove kebab.

The fuck is that?!

Holla Forums if you don't repent Hillary will win
IF YOU REPENT TRUMP WILL WIN
REPENT AND BELIEVE FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

HALLELUJAH

I BELIEVE!

THERE'S NO GOD BUT DYEUS P'TER AND KEK IS HIS PROPHET

DEUS VULT

IF YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN HERE, YOU HAD BETTER BE PRAYING TO CHRIST RIGHT NOW

THIS!

ONLY THE BASTARD SONS OF ZEUS/ODIN CAN SAVE THIS ELECTION!

I have FAITH that Jesus Christ the LORD will cause Donald Trump to win the election, get inaugurated, and become the president

do you have FAITH?

inshallah Trump will win

Dear Jesus help us fuck these kikes up! Thanks, MAGA

I'll throw a couple prayers to Yahweh if you think he's down for an assist. Kek probably isn't too proud to allow for some hangers-on and lesser deities in his new pantheon.

You do not associate with abrahamic semites of any type. You give them rope.

That's heresy, user.

ALHUMDULILAH HE IS WINNING

We did it. All Anons of all faiths; by our prayers and memes we did it.

Praise the motherfucking lord and pass the goddamned ammunition!

Praise Jesus! Though the point of this was that now we won't need to do a civil war.

This really was America's last chance at a peaceful coup though, thanks to God for sending die Trumpenführer to drive a stake through the globalists heart.

Agreed. If it did come down to force in order for us to stop them however, I wouldn't hesitate to defend my family and country by any means, but I am thankful that God has helped us to achieve victory without us needing to have more of our blood spilled than what has already been spilled.

We're not out of the woods yet, but God in heaven willing, we'll continue to triumph over evil and win back our homelands to make our ancestors proud and make a better world for our future generations.

its a miracle in itself praise the lord

Seeing true evil in those related to Clinton really set my zeal for Christ in stone. May the lord have mercy on us, and bless Holla Forums's endeavors.

KEK is an angel of the Lord user.