Red Ice Live Erection Coverage

youtu.be/0kgVB8wLZ7Q
Lana looks lovely. Daily reminder if you're watching CNN or Fox and paying for it you're part of the problem and deserve to be gassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hydro-g-737479750/the-truth-about-sinead-mccarthy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nose ring=skank.

Nitpick/10

Dropped. I'll stick with the Stormer stream.

Their stream is pretty profissional today.

Red Ice is pretty based.

Have a shill bump.

Looks like she could eat an apple through a white-picket fence.

Probably many alt-right and Odin faggots cuck to her internally.

She should be having many square jawed white Chad children instead.

If she's a horse then I'm Daniel Radcliffe.
he starred in a play about a guy who has sex with a horse

When you fap to chinese cartoons for too long white women will start to look bad to you.

Gas the weebs.

Not natural blonde?

I don't get how Henrik is a complete failure. How does she not have 6 kids by now, lucky bastard.

(((Daniel Radcliffe)))

What is he waiting for?

Women should never alter their natural hair color that much. Natural always looks better. Light streaks/highlights/whatever is fine, but the natural color has to remain.

While I'm making a post about her appearance, I'll say that she definitely looks better in motion, rather than still pictures.

qt

She's Jewish.

TDS are the alt-kike

Go back there, you fucking fag

bull fucking shit

Are you telling me that nose looks like anything else to you?

What does it mean to cuck internally?

That nose is not Jewish at all, learn how to identify kikes, you dumb kid.

Superior woman incoming

fuck dodger

gb2cuckchan.org/gif/

No, that would be Ramzsaul, Dicky Spencer, Jared Taysachs, and the TRS fags, all of whom are on the Red Ice stream.

soundcloud.com/hydro-g-737479750/the-truth-about-sinead-mccarthy

You're the same brand of jew lover. TDS is infiltrated by kikes, just look at weev and Andrew Anglinberg.

I also forgot to mention that Andrew Anglin was recently on the Red Ice Podcast. He and the interviewers laughed about how much they hated jews together. They were like best buddies in bed pretending to hate jews. I suggest you listen to the podcast. They are literally the same people.

Those root, ugh

Nose job you dumb fuck, nearly all jewish girls who aren't poor get one

He's calling her jewish, and you are claiming the same and calling him dumb.

1. She's not jewish
2. Her nose doesn't look like it has been operated on
3. There is absolutely no proof out there that she is jewish
4. You are a fag

yep

Whatever you say Moshe.

You're both an idiot and a faggot.

Kill yourself and take your buttbudies with you.

You are the jew here, jewboi

Everybody in that image is on their stream.

she's ok, but i like lauren southern most. i'd literally let any candidate win if i got to look like lauren in exchange.

tits or gtfo

This is an Altistic-Right thread, it's probably Greg Johnson

don't know who greg johnson is tho

I'd literally consume Lauren Southern's shit.

and you claimed you weren't a kike…

massive-red-flag or farm-animal/10

lel

wow um ok. you didn't say in exchange for what?

if i was her i'd let you. for pay.

Lauren Southern isn't a kike… It's just a meme to call her a kike.

Show me evidence that she is a kike.

protip: you can't

I was actually referring to your Semitic fecal obsession, but fine.

She said her family fled the Holocaust

The alt right, ladies and gentlemen

dropped

Andrew Anglin is on.
Andrew Anglin is on.

Sinead does ass to mouth. Source: I tindered her.

maybe they were gays?

It's not only jews that are into eating shit. The non-jew Germans were into it, the Brazilians are into it, the Japs are into it etc… Just because kikes like eating shit doesn't mean I am also a jewfag.

Her surname isn't Simonsen.

no goyim, believe me, the first thought i had was 'its one of those cuteboi wannabe faggots i still stand by what i said though
tits or gtfo.

side note, the earlier photos of lana look nice, she looks like waifu material. how lana looks now just turns me off a bit, she looks almost skeletal. is she vegan? she has that horribly gaunt vegan look to her.

That's very alt right of you user

I only eat shit from 9/10 aryan grills. Most alt-kike fags eat shit from shitskins and uglies.

I dislike nose rings, however the first reply is usually a shill.

How about you go bitch about the millions of anti-whites with nose rings?

i don't have tits you stupid cuck don't you get it! i wish i did and i'd post them if i did but i don't ;_;

Also, no. I have met Sinead, and she is batshit crazy and total cancer.

I realize that lots of people have their issues, and I try not to be overly hard on pro-whites because I care about our side doing well, but she is just too fucking crazy.

If you don't believe me, then go talk to her for awhile. She becomes accusatory literally after the first conversation.

Her little screed against Lana a couple weeks ago was the last straw for me. She's better than most but needs too much attention, she should just focus on being a mother.

who is this supposed to be?

It's worse than that. I had a bad mother. I feel sorry for her kids. She is just way too irrational for anything like a revolution.

I do not want crazies in the pro-white movement, and I have been a serious agent for it for a long time. Eventually, I am going to see people like her pushed out.

I am very much against rumormongering and saying stuff about people one does not know about, but I have met her, and she is totally crazy.

lokteff, lion, sinead, southern. while the last is nicer to look at, they're all larping in spotlight roles. they all push each other – when they're not all attacking each other over who can signal the hardest.

so really, nothing is notable here. itt: the natural motherly betrayal of nature + how it doesn't do women any good to forget to have gratitude + failed swinging harder is winning-er.

That's crazy coalburning Sinead.

?

I can't stand her. She very obviously holds the political beliefs she does because the men around her do. Which is fine, but that doesn't mean I want to hear her talk about it.

During the RNC she would do basically nothing but state the extremely obvious and already well known and established "alt right" (for lack of a better term) ideas and shit and end it with signaling shit like "right guys?" And " don't you think so?". Yes bitch. You are right. We all think so.

Oh fuck off.

This forum is filled with guys who simply hate women because they are autists and can't get laid.

WHITE WOMEN voted Trump.

Even the whole only elder women did is false.

The percentage for white women was 53-43
The one for 55+ white women was only 58, not even that much higher.

On this board there's a circle of severely butthurt guys who can't get laid and hate women, the prettier they are, the more insecure you guys are.

Just learn to talk to women, get laid, get married, have white babies.

Remember that there's no point in building that wall if you don't have white babies.

No, it's full of Jewish shills who know the secret to migrating Holla Forums to the fringes of society FOREVER is to keep us from breeding or forming community greater than some 13yr old shitposting

WW3 is a genetic war fought in the wombs of Aryan women!

You don't see that women are worse when the very voting stats you tout show this? I don't have a problem with pro-white women but let's not act like things are just fine overall.

it isn't nearly as bad as you guys make it to be.

the majority of women are Trump voters

there's also the fact that men vote more than women in absolute numbers, politically neutral women are fine, which actually increase the number of ok white women to much higher percentages that 53

you guys make it sound like 90% of wymen are black cock loving feminazis

probably true

I don't believe that but I do believe a certain chunk of them woud stab you in the back for petty reason. Once again, don't wife up a whore, don't put your dick in crazy and eugenics are real.

>>>/reddit/

The user has a point, she doesn't look that lovely, and thinks such as hair dyes and facial piercings are indicative of MASSIVE self esteem issues.

Fix'd that typo.

She really could use some +5kgs on those bones.

Fuck off.

Checkted and respected for truth.
This, so much this.
They also work reverse psychology, feigned enmity to increase social media chatter.

Woah, there, cuck.

I watched Alex Jones masterrace.

When Henrik goes back to talking about Aliens and the Occult we can be friends again.

You might as well use a trip, schlomo.

You're just mad because he gets to hit that while you fap to chinese cartoons.

Shilling around here has gotten really intense.

redice is fucking based. Intervieweing peopl like k-mac left and right.

You D&C kike faggots will hang.

But, but they say "Alt-Right"! SHILL FAGGOT NIGGER!!!
Gotta love Red Ice

You're right about the shilling (like this incompetent samekike - ), but Red Ice went to shit when they really embraced the Aut-Right bullshit and started pushing Spencer, Taylor, Ramz, Lidell, etc. heavily. They were great for about a year post-tinfoil.

Fair enough but you have to admit there's a double standard here when it comes to race realists/jew namers. For all the talk about spreading the message, helping the cause and redpilling normies anyone who actually does it is either attacked or completely ignored. Case in point brother nathaniel: he's ignored for being biologically kike yet mollyjew - a proud zionist peddling yid - might as well have the fucking board named after him. The message is what's important, not the messenger. I'll take a rat faced heeb calling bullshit on the holohoax and condemning Israel over a grinning, gatekeeping sheeny canuck anyday.

They don't "push" anyone. Nothing wrong with spencer by the way unless you're sone ironmarch nigger spamming D&C shit like a good goy.

Taylor is a great redpill dispenser too even if he doesn't talk about the JQ.

Really, RedIce has people like Kevin McDonald, Jazzhands etc on in every livestream. We need alternative media and unless you're some nitpicky D&C faggot there is nothing to complain about here.

Molyjew is a meme and being mocked. No one here says that he is redpilled. That being said he is getting closer.

not even with a borrowed cock

Jared talks about the jews all the time, like when he kvetches about how anti-Semites are mean to them, or explains that they're really "h'White".

Anybody who defends jews is an enemy.

We need alternative media that's actually decent. Not kike apologists, closeted homosexuals, and AnCaps who LARP as fascists.

isnt she the one with the pagan husband that sperged out about charlemagne on a podcast? anyone have the video of it or know what i mean?

a