Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

closet-keys.tumblr.com/post/144113874898/this-comic-is-a-perfect-example-of-how-even-wlw
amuzed1.tumblr.com/post/158374989032/iheartallura-just-a-reminder-a-black-girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can just imagine puppy players and furries both frantically shouting "those freaks don't represent us!" at the same time.

This shit gets weirder every time I read it, like the author had some deep messed up uretra and castration fetishes

The author's whole aesthetic for that comic is basically a pastel palette HR Giger.

I don't remember Giger's art being that gory, but rather much more sensual in nature.

Humanity was a mistake
t. God

If god actually existed he would've put us to sleep a long time ago.

This is the second time I've seen it. Maybe humanity does need to be destroyed.

closet-keys.tumblr.com/post/144113874898/this-comic-is-a-perfect-example-of-how-even-wlw

These keep getting worse
It's like they're going to keep pushing until its a straight up pro-toddlercon scat vore tranny thing being portrayed as normal with "cute" pastel tumblrtier "art"

i dont get that one

Huh, so I guess feminism is good for something after all

Why draw something that's fucking sick in a cute way?

Man what a waste.

We should do something to these people.
Do they have dayjobs?

lol

Men shouldn't sit like that and they should have the courtesy to sit with their legs closed

amuzed1.tumblr.com/post/158374989032/iheartallura-just-a-reminder-a-black-girl

the heck is with this person's logic.

you can't just randomly use a new word like ladies randomly like that just because guys is used as gender neutral term. an equivalence would be ladies. What if i just started calling a mix of males and females 'boys' randomly? I'd be seen as dumb or something.

Even if you did want to start using ladies as a gender neutral term, you wouldn't use it randomly due to the confusion it would bring.

I mean, on the one hand, it's nice that they aren't even hiding it anymore, but I would still prefer they just kill themselves experimenting with autoerotic asphyxiation.

When trying to get the attention of a group of arguing or otherwise unorganized men, people in my town "ladies" to address them.

It's such a terrible clash with imageboard values or even just simple Internet modesty. I'm still amazed at them casually linking their real names and faces to their sexual practices. I understand they're most likely uninhibited by their close relations doing the same thing, but that's going to bite them in the ass one day. Or maybe not. Given how easy it is to share personal information online I can perfectly imagine a world in the close future where everyone willingly gave up their sexual privacy.

*an equivalent term would be gals. took me ages to find the typo.

The issue isn't with the fact that she said the word "Ladies" cause most people would probably laugh it off, it's her reasoning for using it (and the strawman she always props up)

I'd side with the furries personally, maybe just cause Im so use to them.

lol