Monkey Paw thread

You make a wish,the next anons tell you the consequences and makes their wish.I'll start.
Season 2 of Megas XLR

The original director is back but has turned into an insufferable SJW and it leaks into the show hard. From what I heard it's true.

I wish we had more western equivalents of story-driven, emotionally charged cartoons like Digimon Adventure.

Say it ain't so user..say it ain't so.

The story and emotions are on par with steven universe
Popeye gets his own 2D movie with genndy Tartakovsky as the director.

nigga do you know how this game works

The consequence is that its heavily watered down compared to what Genndy intended and bombs at the box office.

Spectacular Spiderman gets continued with a 3rd season.

He's was actually working on a popeye movie before sony fired him.

Peter takes a back seat in favor of them introducing and focusing on Miles and Spider-Gwen.

Marvel uncucks itself.

That makes me feel odd. I want the comics to get better but it doesn't seem to make sense to introduce spider-gwen or miles yet. Though they did do that in the recent spiderman cartoon.

This bitch straps semtex to herself and suicide bombs the building.

Kevin Smith directs a run of Arrow.

It's as good as Cop Out or his other recent movies.

All foreign comics get proper release in English, with high quality translation and no censorship.

All the shitty ones come first and constantly rereleased, any decent ones coming out after our lifetimes.

A new, original, decent adult cartoon comes out without cuck creators and great animation.

No one watches it because they're too busy watching disneyshit and reddit & meme. It gets canceled after one season (or episode) and the creator commits suicide not long after.

Butch Hartman dies of a heart attack and all his cartoons get cancelled. His will dictates that none of them will ever be renewed/revived/rebooted by anyone forever.

A legion of shows "inspired" by his work get eternally created and the world is plunged into shit.

AS starts a new golden age of cartoons with great shows and makes Toonami truely great again.

A global blackout due to a solar flare happens and electronic all media are permanently disabled, driving all of humanity back to the stone age, where they'll then die out as they fail to sustain themselves.

Carl the cuck gets an animated series. The show becomes a smash hit and redpills everyone, and the real Carl the cuck gets no royalties (because he is a cuck), instead the money made goes into building Trump's wall.

The show is wrestled by the media at every turn, and a small controversy on social media gets the show cancelled early, similarly to what happened to MDE.

Western cartoons become more sexualized and western hentai becomes an industry as the animation age ghetto becomes obsolete

The top properties to be animated are Oh Joy Sex Toy and Moon Over June.

Ralph Bakshi gets to do his animated Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas.

It gets hated by everyone and bombs like the live action movie.
Also
>>>/pone/

Holla Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure is completed, gets an actual comic and eventually animated adaptation that becomes a bigger success than the series it's based on.

All of the characters are voiced by the main cast of the Ghostbusters reboot, and Paul Fag is an executive producer for each and every iteration of it.

We actually get a satisfying ending to the new season of Samurai Jack.

Imageboard culture becomes the hottest new pop culture destroying all image boards with a flood of normalfags in the process

Exosquad gets a third season

FUCK
Samurai Jack gets a sequel staring one of the sisters as the main protagonist it's done by the same people who did Legend of Korra

Exosquad gets a third season

People want MOOOOOOOOOORE then it gets renewed and it drags on harder than Spongebob and FOP combined.

It gets CURRENT YEAR'd and someone manages to shove GamerGate into it.

Questionable Content gets an animated series.

it's popular with all of your friends and they won't shut up about it

oh and Mighty Max gets a reboot

It gets sued simultaneously by Warner Bros, Turner, Viacom, and Lucky Land Communications. Getting shut down after only one season.
I want Cartoon Network to wipe their slate clean and come up with a new lineup of cartoons.

They wipe out all their past shows as well including the HB classics, never to see the light of day ever again.

NuPPG is canceled "on CN's own terms".

It gets replaced by live-action shit, and they still air reruns.

CalArts style finally dies from all the incest that went into it.

The teaching staff go on to form another institution that's even worse than CalArts was. Because of their connections, their new school becomes the fast-track to jobs in the industry.

DC starts putting out good Superman titles and investing in fun comedy books like they did in the Silver Age.

It gets replace with an even more simplistic and interchangeable style, degrading more and more until the new hot cartoon style is stick-men.
Disney stops pouring money into Calarts shit and reboots one of its old IP's, preferably Gargoyles.

It's done in cheap cgi and gets cancelled partway through the run because they forgot to make toys for it
Sinfest suddenly becomes redpilled and regularly features guest strips by Ben 'Put All The Kikes Up On A Pike' Garrison

What? Did that really happen? You have any archives?

Prynoski? From what I have seen he is just a generic liberal. Schaeffer however became a complete hipster.

what if i dont have friends?

But user we're your friends

Kikes and their SJW minions notice this and
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Martians are real and Tyr'ahnee is their Queen.

Earth nukes them.

All copies and memories of Korra are removed from the world

It is created once more with more Current year poz in it.

Where's your wish user

All shitty animated shows die.

Not only does it make western properties invest in anime, but producers force anime to have "current year" pozzed content.

Anime is already happy to do it. Their influence is why Western animation has been liberal shit since the turn of the century.

I'm just going to start a chain:

Cartoons aren't filled with libshit and liberals no longer own a monopoly on media.

Hey Hijinx, does this image trigger you?

You liberals are the ones who get triggered.

He's probably talking about how the Hayao Miyazaki films, Sailor Moon, and Revolution Girl Utena influenced animators into having liberal views to create projects like Steven Universe and Korra.

China enters the western entertainment industry to produce content that doesn't violate their government censored SARFT.

I said no libshit.

You may call Highjinx all manner of things, one may call him a retard, a shitty troll, a fucking idiot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him Highjinx and see how he recoils in horror, thinking to himself, "I have been found out."

Who the shit is Highjinx?

An autist who deleated half the board because we laughed at his failure to story time Power Girl and he had an autistic grudge against the adventure time general.
He fucked off to Holla Forums and was replaced by Truthseeker as autist of the month.

I assume you're talking about a moderator. I've never been a mod.

Hand animated Blacksad movie.

I want for the entertainment industry to crash and never recover.
Comics, videogames, movies, shows, all of it just destroyed forever, purged by holy fire.

fuck off

In a generation, it's rebuilt from fragments and half-remembered tales, disjointed and of poor quality.

A well-researched TV-14 cartoon adaptation of the Ciaphas Cain books emerges, with Don Bluth behind it and an all-star cast playing everyone.

Forgotten pics

It gets poorly marketed and bombs at the box office as a result.

All I did was infer that the person I replied to was talking about a moderator and telling them that that wasn't me, because I was never a moderator on any site. Now, get your Japanese neighbors to dig a ten foot hole, line the bottom with nails covered in rat shit, put leaves over it, and have yourself a walk over the leaves.

You can always just drop it and stop being butthurt.
Also, nice reddit tier comeback.
I won't help you derail this thread, last response.

A not-so-subtle silver lining of "Chaos dindu nuffin" is woven into the narrative.

No, someone from Reddit would say "You called me autistic you ableist shitlord I'll find your boss and make him kill you!"

That's why he did the Last days of Coney island

I want that Pacific Rim animated series to be made But they made a shitty sequel instead.

Pacific Rim: the Animated Series gets greenlit.
It's designed in the CalArts house style. Big round heads and stubby, chubby bodies everywhere.
It raises important questions about the rightness of military action against so-called "monsters" who may very well have good reasons for needing to seek refuge on Earth.
The main characters are a black boy who takes the leadership role, an asian girl who serves as the moral center (and his love interest), and a douchey white bro who has to constantly be held back from becoming a literal Nazi in a giant robot.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I wish I was hung like a nigger

You become a nigger.

Funded on kickstarter with a patreon for the ongoing episodes.

Megas had two season. You just wished to watch the last few episodes over again.

I wish for Sym-Bionic Titan to get picked back up and run for as many seasons as it takes to reach its natural conclusion.

Goes in development hell in three decades due to lack of talent.

DC finally stops fucking up with the cinematic universe and out does marvel for the first year then the two fall into vigorous competition.

It happens, but not in the way you expect.

Cartoon Network finally stops spamming reruns of 2-3 shows in their schedule and expands their lineup.

Korgoth of Barbaria gets seven full seasons, uncucked and true to the original and only episode.

I will legitimately never understand the hatred for Butch Hartmann. Ever.

Your wish comes true- but the animation is Family Guy-tier, and thus unenjoyable.

After the first year the vigorous competition is enough to drive sales and both companies let the quality slide drastically because rabid fanboyism will more than make up for it.

Cartoon Network never runs anything by Seth MacFarlane or any similarly low-effort cartoons and revives Cartoon Cartoons with a ton of new properties spearheaded by Genndy after a runaway success at Samurai Jack season 5.

Genndy begins to create crap CGI cartoons that encompass the worst of Hotel Transylvania 1 and 2.
There are many scenes of characters dancing to hits like Shake It Off, immediately dating the series.

Alternatively: The animation becomes too expensive and people are not watching it. Cartoon Network finally goes bankrupt within 3 years.

But thats a good thing

Genndy dies

You get endowed like a nigger but no one will fuck you

It's bought out by Disney and the Steven Universe and Adventure Time staff are transfered to work on Star

Black Cauldron gets its lore expanded and a new cast of characters is created for a high fantasy action/adventure cartoon TV series.

It has its lore expanded by being mixed into the Sophia the First universe and the new cartoon show is about Eilonwy learning to be a princess and Taran being a dumb stupid boy.

Hasbro starts a hyper violent Barbie magical girl series

The "violent" part stems from the Barbies using their menstrual blood to power their magic and drown their foes in it.

Dan Backslide is a real person.

And also your father.

The upcoming Power Rangers movie is actually very good.

It makes lots of money for Saban which he invests in even more pro-democrat shilling

JJ Abrams chokes to death while drinking molten silver

It gets pozzed and Genndy loses control of it.

An even bigger hack rises to take his place and make mediocre movies.

The Wonder Woman movie doesn't suck and does well at the box office.

They make five sequels that shit on all established lore and heavily cater to feminism.

Shit over Saban all you want, but he doesn't let it taint his shows.
Worst I can recall was the diverse cast for PR Dino Charge, but then it was 50/50 white/non-white, and had the best character building for a decade.

The big comics crash happens and creator controlled works published by dedicated publishers becomes the norm.

The Big 2 and the larger indies start suing anyone and everyone for using even similar ideas. No characters can have flight, super strength, demon possession etc, and you're left with shitty romance comics.

Well thats a dream if I ever heard of one. Really, the market would crash and take down the indies with it.

They bring back the old Teen Titans, even better than before and continue the story. No teen titans go bullshit.

A market crash would destabilize things, but it won't do anything to reduce the demand for comics.

Justice League Unlimited ran for 8 seasons instead of two.

It becomes so popular that it becomes a network staple for many years and slowly decays like The Simpsons did, while also dragging the comics down with it.

Disney does a Justice League style crossover using the main characters from its animated movies.