CEO Schwarzman's housekeeper

Apparently the woman who was pushed onto the subway platform in NYC was the housekeeper of Blackstone's CEO. If you look on Wikipedia for Blackstone, apparently they bought out Freescale Semiconductor in 2006. The same company that lost 20 employees on the missing Malaysian flight 370 in 2014. Coincidence anons?
NYC Subway incident: archive.is/CNLVS
Blackstone Buyouts: archive.is/m15Nn
MH370: archive.is/8gAmW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a great week for Filipino housemaids.

I remember that freescale thing. Really suspicious, can't remember what made freescale significant.

Rothschild owns the patents with them all dead.

OP, this will get lost in the wake of the election. Remember to repost this in about 3 days if this thread goes nowhere. I think there's something here.

world peace

What kinds of patents?

Is this realñy sticky worthy?

i'm experiencing external comfy.

of course, this is serous shit, user.

For some kind of implantable microchips, search for Freescale Semiconductor

BIg guys?

Soros shill, related to blackstone IIRC unless it was the other balding dick on the right.. but yea, vice chair human rights watch, which was recently tied to soros.

Yes user. Anything not election is pushed off the board quick.

Can already smell something YUGE, right after this election

Why so much fuss over bionics?

Carry on
inb4 its mark of ZOG ones

Be more specific.

Jesus fuck I didn't know they were implants.

Soros has little to do with Blackstone.
You know who does? The Rothschilds.

Man that's the stuff of nightmares.

You DON'T want kike implant technology!

Don't worry goyim, you can check your facebook and listen to your itunes hands free now.

benis

This is going to get buried by the election but interesting shit. Good work user.

That is very interesting.
From the MH370 article:

THIS!

VERY VERY IMPORTANT!

Can someone explain to me what was to gain by her death and for whom?

I'm totally ignorant and don't know much about blackstone.

Hold onto this user. No fucking way it doesn't get swallowed up tonight but in the next few days this needs to be talked about a lot.

Was the housekeeper hot? More likely she was getting pumped fulla it and the arrangement was no longer working so she had to go.

The other alternative is somehow she became privy to Blackstone dealings and had to get wiped out as it made her a liability. Seems far less probable.

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU NIGGERS!

The woman that pushed her is bipolar and schizophrenic. She lied about pushing another woman to her death 30 days before this happened! A woman committed suicide over a breakup and this crazy bitch took credit for pushing her in front of the train… 30 days later she actually does it and it was reported that she looked proud after doing it.

Could it be that because she's extremely vulnerable mentally, that she was convinced to push this lady in front of the train? She could have been feeling guilty after hearing somebody died in front of the train because she's a nut and thinks she may have done it.. 30 days later she actually does it and has a smirk of satisfaction for completing her task.

It may be nothing, but I'm curious to why she was set on pushing somebody in front of the train.

I love how his forehead starts to shine mysteriously :^)

JIDF doesn't want you discussing Rothschilds and other top kikes user, you need to focus only on Soros as the official "Bad Jew" while others are good Jews.

Also, checked.

Could be one of MKULTRA drones.

They're always "crazy" user. Rule of thumb is they didn't fucking do it, a pro did. The mkultra angle is useful for creating sex slaves and patsies.

DAILY REMINDER THEY'RE ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHING WHILE WE'RE LOOKING ELSEWHERE

Why is that stickied lol. Is pol being subverted?

NYC is sketch as fuck, full of niggers, spics and mentally ill people.

Blackstone is a huge company with over 2000 employees.

My mother is bipolar. Mentally ill people see enemies everywhere. I got lucky she didn't end up killing me.

Dude housekeepers are fugly middle aged 3rd world women. Trust fund jews bang underage white girls on private jets.

Also flips are fucking retarded (slightly above nigger IQ), so it's not like she'd even be able to comprehend documents she found (which he'd lock away in a safe anyway cause nobody really trusts housekeepers obv).

In b4 accused to be JIDF. Pol is going to shit lately.

WORLD PEACE!
WORLD PEACE!
WORLD PEACE!

Wasn't there a suspicious fire in the city right after the Boston Marathon bomb?

It ties in with the theory that the NWO/ZOG wants every citizen implanted with a chip.

This chip could then hold your money (because cash will be banned), your passport, medical data, tax data, criminal record, etc.
It could be read out by authorities over distance, and share your location with authorities. It could also hold a 'social credit' system like the Chinese government is using.

There is plenty of distopian sci-fi that will go further with a tiered citizenship system and privileges depending on your rating or an inbuild kill switch.

Mark of the beast…

The whole push a women into the Subway thing was on House of Cards.

Yes we seem to have an unlikely ally in the Christians, although the passage could be interpreted in many ways.

Absolutely. Their mind control is based on tearing people's minds apart and hammering commands in. These implanted compulsions often show up in repeated phrases or actions, like the stuff that Sirhan Sirhan wrote in his diary.

Soros tied to Human Rights Watch, Studzinski being the guy on the left of Trump at the Alfred E Smith Dinner.

at Blackstone

So, hes a soros shill at Human Rights Watch under one hat, and Blackstone under the other.

Might be completely unrelated but "blackstone" reminds me of "treadstone" in the borne series.

refugee infux will help lead to chips in everyone, registration, verification etc.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_A._Schwarzman

Well then

That guy is definitively a suspect. We need to dig more about him. Also, kek at Kissinger making that "when Zyklon B kicks in" face in the back.

that was hillary's plot not trump's

There's not much interpretation for it. Its a mark in your right hand or forehead that enables you to trade and do commerce. No mark, no buying and selling. No mark, no existence in society.

This entire thread is triggering my schizo tendencies again.

That's some turbo 1984 shit. So we're looking at some grim future where everyone is a wageslave, trapped in slums and implanted with chips

Aren't microchips supposed to be that mark of the beast or whatever that has something to do with mamon or someone in the book of revelations? I'm sure i've seen something about that years ago either on Holla Forums or /x/. Soros does admit he has a messiah complex so i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to do something like this specifically to bring about the end of the world.

If were following a revelation style end then there will be darkness for 3.5 years before the messiah comes then 3.5 years of fighting followed by jesus making his holy empire on earth that will last 1000 years before the true material end of the earth when earth gets moved into heaven

at least that's what the christians think. It's amazing how almost no young people today are familiar with the bible

No Fake Peace by fake messiah (combo Jew, Xian, Muslim beliefs) 3.5yr real Xians Rapture, Fake messiah desecrates combo (Jewish) Temple and reinstates Islam 2.0, 144000 virgin Jews Split to NuXian, infighting til 2 of Jew-NuXian rise with power murdered on live TV in JerUSAm resurrects to life Islam (ISIS 2.0) fight Jew-NuXian in final battle, Real Messiah returns with Xians 1.0 and JewNu-Xians 2.0 to FINISH THE JOB..

Take your meds dude. Your post is literally a word salad.

The meds are why he's like that.

Do you have a copy of the diaries, user? I seem to have trouble finding it online.

A Harvard Jew who was in the Skull and Bones society. Very interesting.

Coincidence Goyim

Absolutely

I don't know how true it is, but Dennis Wise (of TGSNT) was saying in a recent interview that Germany were planning mandatory chip implants.
He was very specific about their placement (in the hand, in soft skin between thumb and first finger). He said this info was from a very reliable source. I have no reason to doubt his sincerity.

I completly ignored the missing flight since, who cares some people died. didn't knew there was more behind it.

damn

No, I've only seen excerpts reprinted in books.

Schwarzman and Donald are friends you dumb cuck

FYI freescale (now merged with nxp) deals in ARM architecture chips, that is, the cpu of your phone.

implying we wouldnt all live as burners on the outside, with hacked bionics. C'mon anons, ZOG will only enslave the vast majority of idiots who will clamour for it, we will live like pirate kings on the outside of the hive mind multilevel superdomes.

yea but the story about the rotschild holding patents was debunked after that, i dont have time to look for sources now but i clearly recall it was debunked

i think mh370 is just another mudslime that did his thing, not related to this

literally zero proof except what we already knew, epstein, but hes no politician

the rest was pizza menus and weird paining and shit art, sure with kids depiction in it, but still no sign of cp and it will never ever be found because a bunch of easily excited retards made shit up in their head, desperate to find something

those emails had the intended effect: to keep you busy

Duterte vengeance when?

Yeah except we've been predicting this scenario for years, both cucked and uncucked branches.

yes, we should have looked into that.