Try to redpill my mother on the emails

I'm not even sure what to do at this point. She can't understand why I would want to carry on my genes and have children that look like me. She can't understand why i'm ashamed that I can't carry on my fathers bloodline, because i'm adopted. He's a man I look up to quite a bit. She trusts CNN and MSN more than most other people.
What do I do?

Pic related. It's the sign. And my bird, who has the colors of the Jewish flag on his chest and a white dot on the back of his head. I just call him "Kike".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but Hillary Clinton has already won!

sage

I'm not trying to slide the board. I legitimately need help. It's terrible to have to sit around with my family thinking i'm a complete loon. They're even trying to force me onto medication because they think i'm 'too paranoid'.

point out where hillary clinton gave legitimacy to the emails
im not sure where she actually did it aside from some time that hillary recently referred to it though, or if thats what was meant

You have to educate your mother with your penis. If you don't have a penis use a gun.

Get out of your parents basement, meet a decent girl and start a family together. Your parents are not going to MAGA. You are.

how old are you fam?
be a man, try to become independent.

I live in a small Wisconsin town. It's hard to find people in general, let alone decent women.

the conditioning has been too far gone, but I'm afraid you will have to let them down gently when the day of the rope comes.

19. I don't have my drivers license yet, but I do have a friend who lives in California who might let me move in with him. The issue is, is that it's Commiefornia.

Have you tried Texas?
guns galore, jobs and a generally comfy place to live.

FUCK YOUR MOM FAGGOT

I'm thinking about it. If Hillary somehow wins against all odds that's where i'm heading next. I'm unironically hoping that the rebellion starts there so I can join in.

Want to learn a trade and live the desert of AZ?

EU fag here, i never understand that bullshit with political sign in yards.
WTF, its like saying to robbers "Here is gold/money".
Ballot is secret thing, not public.

I tried to do that with my mom too, but she forgot everything I tell her next day and went to listen whatever the talking heads on TV says. It's a lost cause.

The debates. She tried to justify having public and private policies in the transcripts for cooperation speeches she did which was exposed in the leaks

they've bee verified other times too. Wikileaks has a better track record than the news ever did

You're gonna need to rape your mom to establish dominance, user.

You have a neck beard, don't you?

>>>/ctr/

So, just to put a token on-topic post in this probably slide thread, there is proof of the emails. Most of the emails, especially the whitehouse.gov and gmail.com ones have DKIM signatures that cryptographically prove they came from the correct email servers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail

So they're either legit, or ebil ruskies have control of the white house's servers. Which is a possibility that can be laughed down.

What the fuck? Why are so many anons experiencing this exact same shit? Move the fuck out. Do something man.

wait no excuse me
>>>Holla Forums

European here, everybody who I explain about the e-mails say the same.

Yeah I gave up.

You shouldn't let your mother out of the house, she is a burden on society.

The emails were verified through forensic analysis by the FBI.

Not that it will make any difference to this women however, best to put some roofies in her drink.

Have you considered keeping your opinions to yourself? You should look at moving out but it should be a long-term goal you've planned for.

whew at least she didn't vote for Hillary she voted for Obomba at first and also seemed to be a bern out, needless to say she don't talk anymore either anyway once she heard I want Trump in
but on the other hand

I'm not saying that discussion of personal matters shouldn't be had,
but there are much more immediately important matters that require our attention
I kindly suggest you take this to:
>>>/polblog/
>>>/polblog/
>>>/polblog/
>>>/polblog/
>>>/polblog/
>>>/polblog/
>>>/polblog/

Matricide is the solution.

Alright user, i'll post there instead. Sorry for cluttering up the board.

This OP btw highlights exactly why we need to have a civil war. Women won't fight for their side and when they realize all the men willing to fight are opposite of them they will cave to the dominate male perspective. If we want to restore order it may be the only chance we have.

FUCKTARD TOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT WOMEN DONT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND POLITICS

WOMEN HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITICS

You can still carry on the knowledge he gave you. To convince your mom however, you are going to have to do something he couldn't. Give her the D

That's pretty fucking racist man.

She's not your mother, dude. She's the very etymological root of a cuck.

Found your first mistake.

Women are children who parade around as adults. If you aren't appealing to her emotions or sense of belonging then you are doing it all wrong. The only reason she absorbs this kike MSM propaganda in the first place is because she doesn't have a good strong man in her life to tell her otherwise.

It's okay fam, it happens. By no means am I discouraging discussion about this, quite the opposite. This is definitely something that we need to figure out how to resolve not just for your family, but for everyone else's.

This.
When a central figure in Russian opposition had been hacked in 2012, govt propagandists pushed a fuckton of articles and unleashed a legion of shills to spread the leaks. They pushed DKIM so hard as an irrefutable, provable evidence of authenticity of their leaks.
Then their shill network got hacked and guess what? a lot of their emails were DKIM signed too. Leak threads and rivers of salt for months. Sweet times.

Let's be honest here, how long did it take until you realized that women can't be redpilled?

You didn't redpill anybody, you just spilled spaghetti and made an ass out of yourself.

LMAO

Texas is a meme state. It's being filled with liberals and spics.

Nice blogpost you fucking faggot.

Do not expect a woman to deviate from the mainstream, once we take back control of the media she will come around.

There may be no saving her. But that doesn't mean you should stop trying to redpill her.