This will flop so hard

This will flop so hard

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/why-every-movie-looks-sort-of-orange-and-blue/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Into the trash in goes

kek always shit

I hope there's a meme that comes out where people take coldly lit scenes and put an orange filter over theme. That first pic is just, oh wow.

That happened like 5 years ago. The problem with Kiborg isn't that he is a nigger, but more in the fact that he is pretty bland and uninteresting. He is a regular guy who has lots of armament and that's all. Who cares?

Meme it my friend, we didn't pay those memes courses for nothing.

It's already a NASA meme

fuck
we really have never been to space, have we?

seems like a problem to me

Snyder did nothing wrong, it was all WB's fault.

Nope. Basically just next level santa claus.

What the fuck is wrong with Affleck

this is actually true. many movies flopped not because of directors, but because of greedy studio goyims

What isn't wrong with ben affleck?

I'm talking visually.

the suit is nice at least

It's made from basketballs

Screen 4 looks like simple color grading change rather than reshoot. Poorer quality image or smoothing applied over the facial stuble.

Teal & Orange, people have bitching about it for years.

priceonomics.com/why-every-movie-looks-sort-of-orange-and-blue/

Not necessarily, it means you cannot believe anything NASA say's

What are the jews thinking, Holla Forums?

That is some funny shit.

make more shekels duh

Goyer faggot said that only virgins know about Martian Manhunter

who cares

truth

you probably never read their comics. do you know marvel copied almost every DC characters for their own comics?

This

>>>/waifuist/

Really makes you think. Has Snyder made a movie with 0% studio interference?

you mispelled "improved"

didn't see that coming

REMEMBER THAT AUTIST THAT SAID WHEDON WOULDN'T DO RESHOOTS AND WOULDN'T GET A DIRECTOR'S CREDIT, WHERE ARE YOU NOW FAGGOT?

I hate Ben Affleck.

Just here, I won't run.

Every time I see somebody say a capeshit movie will flop it grosses over $200,000,000.

OY VEY WE GUNNA NEED A BILLION TO TURN A PROFIT GOY

400 Minutes in Photoshop CS3.

ahahaha

That would only be a success if the movie was made with a $50 million budget and double that for advertisement. Remember when Batman vs. Superman needed $950 million to turn a profit? It's possible they can recoup the cost later with dvd sales and licensing to movie channels but investors aren't going to be happy if they have to wait that long to just break even. Doesn't matter how big of an earning they get for the week if it doesn't cover the cost it took to make the movie and advertise it. It's a business.

If it fails, will they blame the misogyny of mustaches and beards for the cause of it?

Real good sign for a movie when your Superman chooses Mission Impossible over your franchise.

BvS needed $600 million to break even but shareholders said that it needed to make $1 billion to be considered a success. Ultimately it made $870 million, which was enough for them to meddle in with the DCCU making reshots for suicide squad and obviously meddling in with justice league.

Plus that fem thor is Jane, Thor's gf.

I have a leaked screen shot of how this is going to look when they release it:

Now Snyder can digedit a dick in his mouth and no one will know. Based Snyder, always one step ahead.

Judging by the screenshots we saw earlier, more like this

I am in awe at the retardation of hollywood directors being this incompetent with franchises that should be easy to make enjoyable movies from. Instead they fuck them up as if its something complicated that they can't quite understand.
Probably way too many jews involved as was the case in the 90's Batman.

They are actually taking a concept as retarded as "Batman vs Superman" seriously.

Why are Holla Forums posters so retarded?

Holla Forums is 80% reddittors passing by onto /r/movies.
That's is, however, still a big improvement over cuckchan

That's the point it's retarded.
It shouldn't be hard to have batman and superman in a film for a few million dollars and have it be a mildly entertaining with such an uncomplicated concept.
Instead they spent hundreds of millions and created autism.

check em

In that case, pic related got off easier.

He played Superman but ended up becoming Lex Luthor.
or in his case more like Professor X

They have to be doing it on purpose.

yeah maybe they use big budget movies to launder drug money or something?

eh, comics are trash tbh, not gonna find anything much better there

We've been to space and all the voyagers are real and the robots on mars dumby

kys

Why are you this seriously mentally handicapped and on my board right now? Fuck off

kys

yeah, that's about right

Holy shit, user

I wonder how many of these edits can be made?

that horrendous mashup of two good intros

Without John Stewart and Hawkgirl how will they have any interracial cucking

isn't she also an alien and feminist stronk womyn until of course they decided she needed a stronk gorilla to put her in her place.

They'll find away although the justice league cast for the "heroes" is almost entirely made up of jews.

one and a half good intros
The first one has shit 3d animation in a 2d animated series I don't know why they didn't just make the whole thing 2d to begin with

This will make a billion dollars and everyone will pretend its a flop to make themselves feel better.

financially? fuck no. look wow much wonder woman made.

its a DC comic movie. of course its gonna suck

financially? fuck no. look wow much wonder woman made.

its a DC comic movie. of course its gonna suck