Voter Fraud in Philly Confirmed!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=gUZQEKZZCak
Let's stop this shit NOW!!!
HAIL VICTORY!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zIYh8
donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue
archive.is/hfrB9
google.com/search?q=election results&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/p//1/0///////////
enight.elections.myflorida.com/CompareCounties/?ContestId=100000
archive.is/OuSJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=vPae3PsdeH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((youtube))) unlisted the video.

BUMP THIS SHIT!!!

OY FUCKING VEY

Look at how he almost shits himself when she says "voter fraud," and then the gay nigger has those psychopath eyes.

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE
DIFFERENT PLACES, DIFFERENT MACHINES, SAME ERROR
#RIGGING2016

make webms and archives of everything
don't let them get away with it

is dat sum Emily Youcis

I love you Emily

OH SHIT
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS IMMIDEATLY

Uploading mp4 for archive

Webms and archives are for storing info, not for this.

SPREAD THIS, SPAM THIS, NORMIES HAVE TO SEE IT
LUGENPRESSE WON'T REPORT IT
USE TWATTER, FB, YOUTUBE, GO OUT ON THE STREET AND SHOUT TO EVERYBODY WHO WILL LISTEN

Webm HERE

REQUEST STICKY

This is a federal crime in hueland, the police won't do shit though kek

Lel watch his face change when she says are you paid to do this

Like the fucking communists couldn't even fucking vote without this?!?!

You know… I think black people really are a lost cause. For every Ben Carson there are maybe 100,000 worthless lower-class blacks who love the Democrats' plantation and will never vote for anything except more welfare.

I can't believe this is my fucking country.

lowballing there by about 2 digits pal.

Nothing will happen, thought this would've been a hidden cam footage of insiders throwing away Trump ballots.

Sorry to be a downer but hardly this is going to change the election. Unfortunate as fuck, I know, and these people should be jailed.
But to the average person this is literally nothing, wow just wow.

OP this isn't voter fraud. Parties do this all the time to make sure their voters vote the right way because they're stupid fucks who have no agency.

We had to do this for Trump at our convention in Arizona, otherwise we would have ended up with Cruze delegates.

He has the eyes.

Democracy is a fucking mess.

Pennsylvania State Police Stage Voter Fraud Sting

archive.is/zIYh8

Get the fuck out.

Rev up all the Twitter alts, get any and all reports of rigging trending
Alert cuckpol
Alert reddit
Alert everyone who will listen
Get your meme pages, get your discords, flood the media
WE HAVE LIMITED TIME
#RiggingPA #RIGGING2016 #VotingFraud etc

Lying niggers

RIOT WHEN

a fucking macro / i win button for hilldabeast.

I's over, Drumpf is finished

BWAHAHAHA!

I'm in that picture

Hey Tyrone…watcha doin?!?

are you ready to bust some heads tonight?

go out and police these niggers instead of shitposting with europoors.

video was taken by this girl in case you weren't aware

Keep in mind that PA law allows electioneering within 10 feet of the polling place's doors. In many states its 100 feet, but not PA.

Good luck state trooper-chan

Just sitting here outside the city. We're ready to gear up in full riot gear tonight in case the groids decide to riot. I'm just itching to get a few confirmed kills of dindus to round out the year to double digits

My thought process is that we need to slam people with info we can find TODAY, like Clinton being booed off stage by an angry crowd of beaners, or the bullshit like where they are only handing out DEMOCRAT tickets to people who walk in.

You're the mouth-breather, aren't you?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why no police?

Means the niggers are within the law.
I love how the one nigger says she should "take a class" which infers that a white person cannot read and educate themselves with out any help.

Police scare niggers away and dat be raycis n sheeit

wut

it's the exact opposite of here
Police everywhere

Ah of course, my bad.
How could I have asked something so racist?

meant to add more to my last post

I couldn't find any poll rules about the police in my state.

fucking kikes

confirmed real. CTR is spamming the catalog.

WEW

I hope that shithole city burns tonight

I just reported 4 threads on the same topic each one has a nigger dick for the topic picture.

Report to Trump?
donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

Didnt say someone say earliar to report voter faud to the police? since most law enforcement is pro trump mostly?

hope the whole country burns

Non-burger here.

Please explain what should have happened normally in this situation.

Lucky you, because the fire rises.

The niggers should have been working the cotton field instead of pretending to be people.

This bitch again haha. Well she is doing gods work.

But are they official election staff or just 2 democrat niggers giving HRC shit?

Crooked Hillary will pull a Palpatine in the senate and seize emergency power… Star wars III knew it all along…

It's not a real ballot, but let's just see what the rules are regarding voter coercion. Oops, must be some kind of problem, goy
https:// www .fbi. gov/ investigate/public-corruption /election-crimes

I'm guessing second guy from right.
That expressions says it all.

what's the paper they're handing out? instructions on how to use the machines? why is it telling them to pull 1, under what pretense?

I hope the whole fucking world burns.

What's the chance of riots if Cunton wins and rigging is suspected?
Zero or next to zero?

If you're not afraid to tell us you're in the pic, post face to prove it. No fucking cop would outright say he wants to kill people, ESPECIALLY if he's mobileposting. Either you're a dumb-ass, or a fucking liar, so please, show us which one.

you're this one

for

Yea, he's gonna post his fucking pic and risk losing his job.
Wisen up, cuckturd.

(checked)
Fairly obvious, this one

GET NEWS OF FRAUD FAR AND WIDE, GET IT TRENDING

based on age there are only 3 options. The two retards making faces or the guy kinda blurred out in back.
I agree with you it's the mouthbreather

I thought the same thing.

D:

Pennsylvania State Police Stage Voter Fraud Sting

http:// www.lifezette.com/polizette/pennsylvania-state-police-raid-registration-offices-voter-fraud-sting/
archive.is/zIYh8

http:// fieldworks.com/clients/
archive.is/hfrB9

since shills hit the thread start limit with nigger dick spam

WEW

You look like Bane under the mask.

this guy looks like a Holla Forumsack

He does, but the guy behind him looks like he could go full 14/88

It's a crime here too. You can't hand out literature relating to a particular candidate at the site of the poll, that's electioneering. This is effectively a campaign ad that says "Vote for Hillary Clinton!" The difference is they just get away with it because kikes and their retarded lackeys. Fatnig is either retarded or very bad at lying when he says he's getting off scot free because he didn't say "vote for Hillary Clinton." I wouldn't be surprised if some kike told him that those were the actual rules and he believed it.

Emily Youcis

Anyone have cable TV?

I don't. I have to rely on Drudge Report or the Infowars stream to find any results.

Are any results coming in yet? What is the mockingbird media claiming? Are they handing the election over to Clinton (as predicted)?

(heil)
I'm reminded of this image

google.com/search?q=election results&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=enn/p//1/0///////////

The police thing is actually kind of legitimate, I could see some scumbag abusing the police force by making them act intimidating in groups at polling locations so people feel less inclined to vote for the other party. Only problem is that the only people who would have been affected by that are non-whites so it's still stupid.

wew

I wonder what they're getting in return for screwing over their own people. Probably $50. So stupid. Nothing will happen to them either because it's more expensive to put them in jail than let them continue slithering around whatever shithole that is.

CAN'T CON THE DON
CAN'T CON THE DON
CAN'T CON THE DON
CAN'T CON THE DON
CAN'T CON THE DON
CAN'T CON THE DON
CAN'T CON THE DON

Holy shit

send it to cuckchan

All of you are leaving out the most important part.

As a Pittsburgh fag I would love that.

Also OP I don't see the problem. They always offer sample voting ballots for how to vote full republican or full democrat. Pic related is mine.

That's why the founders hated it, but kikes subverted our Republic and pimped democracy as a way to seize full control.

w-what am I looking at?

There was a democrat running with the name "Jim Butt" (auditor I think?). My brother voted all republican except for Butt because he liked his name and apparently he was a Boeing guy.

How new are you?

Do it philly bros. Democucks know philly isn't going as planned so their trying to kike the votes

2 months old
and apparently it was 1 dude

was instructions for retarded people who don't know how to scroll up or down

like you faggot

Where were they offering these?

a republic isn't much better

Nothing illegal here. It says "democratic ballot" ffs… if it said "republican ballot" and then tricked faggots into voting for dems, then that would be fraud. This isn't fraud, it's an instruction set for stupid niggers.

Right outside of the church door that we voted at. There usually is both a Dem person and a Repub person. This time the Repub guy saw my hat and happily gave me the paper and gave me a pat on my back, but during the primaries the Dem guy tried to hand me one and then got confused because grill. I really think the woman is overreacting, you can easily politely decline the papers.

8ch doesn't take kindly to attention whores. Go worship that cunt elsewhere
>>>/TRS/

They're niggers, of course they couldn't.

HELP ME WATCH FLORIDA YOU STUPID FUCKS
Florida results broken down by county:

We can't let Drumpf's shitlord army steal this crucial state from our future Prysydynt. Screencap any irregularities. Several counties vote counts have been changed (yuge numbers deleted) after they were reported.

Reported for shilling.

HELP ME WATCH FLORIDA YOU STUPID FUCKS

We can't let Drumpf's shitlord army steal this crucial state from our future Prysydynt. Screencap any irregularities. Several counties vote counts have been changed (yuge numbers deleted) after they were reported.

I'M GONNA DROWN YOU IN MY RAPE SEMEN, LEARNINGCHODE!

TWO (1) SHILLS HAVE SLID THIS LINK:

We can't let Drumpf's shitlord army steal this crucial state from our future Prysydynt.
Look for any irregularities. Several counties' vote totals have been changed after they were reported. DO NOT REFRESH BEFORE CAPPING OR YOU RISK LOSING EVIDENCE OF ELECTIONS FRAUD/RIGGING.

Oh hey, learningcode pulled out the Maddow avatar for tonight's shit show!

THREE (1) SHILLS HAVE SLID THIS LINK:

We can't let Drumpf's shitlord army steal this crucial state from our future Prysydynt.

Look for any irregularities. Several counties' vote totals have been changed after they were reported. DO NOT REFRESH BEFORE CAPPING OR YOU RISK LOSING EVIDENCE OF ELECTIONS FRAUD/RIGGING.

Drown in rape semen.

ylilauta is here too?

I'm taking screenshots of CNN

until stupidity shat up Brazil we were one of the best countries in terms of no-nonsense laws

Isn't this just pamphlet pushing outside the voting boxes.

Every party does this. They do this shit in straya. You end up with like 5 different pamplets by the time you get to the box.

God dammit. I was expecting ballots to be torn up or something. Not fucking pamphlets.

Since Firefox 16 you can press shift-F2 or go to Tools > Web Developer > Developer Toolbar to open a command line. Write:
screenshot
Press Intro in order to take a screeshot.
You can even save the whole page, not only the visible part of it:
screenshot --fullpage
And to copy the screenshot to clipboard, use –clipboard option:
screenshot --clipboard --fullpage

PS. The screenshots are saved into the downloads directory by default.

What the fuck are you even on about nigger, just use FireShot.

how about you FireShot yourself?

based

You're not legally allowed to hand them out within 30 meters of a voting station in America, IIRC.

Mate, I'm more worried about this:
archive.is/OuSJ4
NUKE DISCOVERED OFF WESTERN CANADIAN COAST
That is not a coincidence.

Shit is about to hit the fan.
Take cover.

There are hundreds of nukes 'missing'. They are likely planted in cities to be used as necessary.

Then take cover.

The election is now officially a distraction from this.

Pentagon is missing 6 trillion dollars, a nuke on the ocean floor hardly matters.

[red]Trump is winning in PA[/red]

Both are serious concerns.

That's on a tectonic plate.

That nuke was found on a tectonic plate boundary*.
Fuck.

and it doens't even matter

HE STILL FUCKING WON HOLY SHIT WE BEAT ELECTION FRAUD WITH MEME MAGIC

GO FUCKING KEK

Results?

They did that at my voting precinct, a sample paper ballot that had the Hillary/Democrat bubble enlarged and circled to program tards to subconsciously circle that bubble.

TRIPLE HAPPENINGS FUCK ME I'M IN FUCKING CANADA

YOU'LL SEE BRO
YOU'LL SEE

Hahaha what a fucking cuck.

Philly user here.
I was given that Dem voting paper right at the polling place (school) door. I video'd everything but it looks like it doesn't matter anymore as Trump will be announced the winner any minute now.

Also I think there is a 50/50 chance that the dindus here will riot but I am still wearing my MAGA hat tomorrow, along with my LTCF, Ruger 9mm and 2 extra mags.

Pulverize those goddamned negers.

By the way, in case you guys didn't know, the Immigrations Canada website has been DDOSed all night since they announced Trump most likely to win. The SJWs are actually contemplating immigrating to Canada.

Well who knew, they're trying to help us MAGA

i want to express my purest love for her and when we marry i tell her i take care of the kids since her job is more important

yep

but his mouth is open

shut it down.

Looks like Soros told the goyim to go home and get some sleep while they figure out how to get the overheated ballot printers working again.

They can't won even if they rig top kek

They can't win even if they rig top kek

guys dont bully the mouth breather user pls i'm one too

Photo my sister's SJW friend took of me tonight
right now:

PA reported count just magically dropped by 10%, something to do with Allegheny County. This is likely linked.

does she even know what the word nihilist means?

ur a pretty dude user
if i was gayer i'd lick your entire body

PA is back to 99.7% counted, not sure what that was about.

GOOGLE CALLING IT, PHILLY RIGGING WONT SAVE THEM NOW

KEEP DIGGING BUT KNOW THAT OUR NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE TRUMP

I mentioned like riots and a nuclear apocalypse jokingly and she took it way too seriously as a "fighter"

youtube.com/watch?v=vPae3PsdeH4
HAIL VICTORY!!!

Why? They found it. SEE? Everything is already starting to get better. MAGA!

Congratulations America with your great next President.

WE DID IT!!!

Sounds like a fucking child, but we fucking saved the world!. Now the God Emperor must pull through