Trump Landslide Psyop

Vote Trump in every Twitter poll
Demoralize the Leftist Cucks

Not enough of these polls have Trump winning. We need mor effort to turn them.

twitter.com/search/live?q=Who+did+you+vote+for

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/how_2win/status/796128527544422400
twitter.com/ObeyKaai/status/796129379210461185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been voting all afternoon OP. I'm probably close to 1000 polls voted in at this point.

#MAGA

bump
Sticky request.

All of these degenerates need to have their dreams crushed with polls that are 20-1 Trump-Clinton

Thanks man. Keep voting if you have started already.

Most polls are going Trump, but not all.

bump

Us spamming online polls does not help Trump win at all and distorts reality. Although Trump will most likely win seeing how the clinton polls are based on Obama's 2008 and 2012 polling.

I noticed that 75% of the polls that say something shitty are ran by liberals.

They are the fucking scum of the earth.

Did they even pay attention? Trump is way more liberal on this issue than past republicans.

No fucking shit it doesn't help, but it does help to mine salt and demoralize these people whatever the outcome.

Thanks for correcting the record…

This, if anything Trump is too lenient on the fags, though I suppose that was part of the plan, to court the typically liberal whites instead of the beaners and spics

I voted for Trump this morning, I don't want to see Hillary anywhere near the whitehouse.

oh fuck, that quote is priceless. she and nate silver are good lolcows.

Yeah I've seen some with all the candidates made fun of, but most are polls with only Hillary options, or some dig at Trump.

We need to adopt their tactics and destroy them with wit.

Of course not.

Fucking Nate Silver… Lol What a loser.

Bump

It's also a cultural battle, not really a political one. Making gay marriage illegal won't prevent annoying faggotry. The argument he gave on trans bathrooms was basically "I'm trying to fix america, don't distract me with petty shit".

Making people think Trump is winning in a landslide isn't the smartest thing either. Not until all the polls are closed. You don't want lazy Trump voters not going to the poll because they think it's already over, he's won it.

Just going through the ones that show up on the latest tab

You're retarded. Trump has been consistent on not hating gays since the 80's. Just turn off your stormfag once in a while.

99% of people going to vote in the next 2 hours aren't looking at random Twitter polls though.

Its good to make these people think they are loosing.

There are some real cucks asking the question. I hope I triggered a few with my answers.

The biggest problem with that poll, and the reason places like /cuteboys/ have so much more support for Trump than Hillary, is that Hillary's policies put gay lives far more at risk than Trump's.
Importing thousands of people whose policy is "kill the one doing it and kill the one it is done to" is somewhat more of a risk than "I don't think we should call it marriage".

I was just suspended from Twitter for voting in this poll!=

It didn't help him any to hold that position.

Most normies and liberals still think he hates gays.

I was just thinking the same thing. Trump seems to be A-OK with faggots as long as they work hard. These faggots refuse to work though so he probably doesn't care for them and that makes him a meanie.

Here come the lying shills… I wasn't suspended.

Seriously, I was suspended right after voting for Trump in this poll, how is this possible?

Kill yourself you worthless parasite

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts?

Don't let her win the real elections or the fake ones.

I'm not making this shit up, you idiot. You really believe Twitter wouldn't do something like this? I barely used the account, but holy shit.

Did you follow a direct link from here? They could have it set up to ban on referrer triggers.

It was the link in OP, which you had to copy and paste. How the fuck is this even possible?

Here's another good search term for polls.

twitter.com/search/live?q=who+did+you+vote+for

DON'T LISTEN TO OP
THIS IS A PSYOP TO MOTIVATE CLINTON VOTERS AND TO CONVINCE TRUMP VOTERS TO STAY HOME

is the truth a psyop now?

gamefaqs.com has a poll on its front page. They did the cop-out 'giant meteor' option, but Hillary is still beating Trump everywhere but Delaware. Still interesting that it's 30% Hill vs 20% Trump compared to 80% Obama vs 20% Romney last time.

Yeah that's it… I want the people who mostly voted already to go back to the polls.

GTFO shill.

I hope so. Either way I want it to look devastating.

We're losing one.

Gamefaqs are a bunch of cucks. The only reason to go there is for the actual faqs.

b u m p

Disregard this, it wasn't my account that was suspended, it was the one I was reading. Sorry, I suck cocks.

That's what would happen if people behaved logically and rationally, which is just not the way things work. In real life being perceived as winning and popular creates a bandwagon effect that makes the person or thing winning and popular. How do you think rap and other black """""""""""""""""""""music""""""""""""""""""""" became so ubiquitous?

twitter.com/dwtsval8ie/status/796115395241541637

twitter.com/JEFFVARNER/status/796117601420279809

twitter.com/tedfujimoto/status/796118563874443265

For anybody still interested, the one's in which we're losing. There are so few like them.

Another bad one: twitter.com/how_2win/status/796128527544422400

A borderline one: twitter.com/ObeyKaai/status/796129379210461185

Twitter cannot die soon enough.

I noticed this too, even on hardcore psycho leftist retard tweets it was shifting trump or heavy trump.

No regrets.

Well… yeah.

I could not agree more, but when I remind myself that 90+% of them would have voted Shillary I feel better about it.

Pre-election salt.

Oh boy.

COME ON YOU BURGERS THIS IS THE FINAL PUSH!!