REPUBLICAN POLL WATCHERS EJECTED!

DO NOT LET THE KIKES SLIDE THIS [WITH CUCK SHIT LIKE THEY ARE]

//Reposting because kikes are sliding, and mods are slow. The more they slide, the more it makes my penis harder.

Pro-Trump booth workers as well as pollwatchers are being hassled and kicked out of voting locales. What is happening here is obvious. NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS. The election is rigged. Democracy Cucks BTFO.

We all know what we have to… so really, why are we still crying and wringing our hands about it? let's start organizing with the goal of REAL resistance. Paul Revere didn't fight against the system by casting a meaningless piece of paper into a box.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jigos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need more information.

We need PA posters to report in here.

Criticize mods? Banned within 10 minutes. Post bestiality and they leave it up for hours.

BUMP

Wow, immediate sliding, you should be flattered OP. Must be something worth talking about if CTR is here.

Reminder that Kike Enoch from TRS was behind the "voter suppression" hoax that will be used to justify this.

He mentioned Philly specifically:

archive.is/Jigos

There had better be some lawsuits incoming.

bump

So how much is the TRS shilling squad paying you to copy paste this fucking every time.

GOODBYE TRS

Not letting these fucking kikes slide this.

Are you autistic?

His problem is that he doesn't have enough autism.

Bump

Hello TRS, remember that you are to stay on your bog >>>/trs/

Looks like all the hoobaloo is all in Pennsylvania today.

Philly machine doesn't allow a Trump vote:
mobile.twitter.com/lordaedonis/status/796016074231672836

Video: Pro-Hillary nigs nogging at Philly polls.

You're legitimately retarded. I hope Trump institutes a euthanasia program so the rest of us won't have to co-exist with defectives like you.

This was the same situation that prompted Eric to say that Dr. Duke deserves a bullet to the head.

FUCK OFF TRS

>>>/polmeta/12189
>>>/trs/

Yes, and now it's done even more harm.

Do you think I'm praising him for it or something?

I must have misinterpreted it, my bad.