Trump Poll Watchers Being Ejected! Republican Pollworkers Blocked From Entering

DO NOT LET THE KIKES SLIDE THIS !!!

Pro-Trump booth workers as well as pollwatchers are being hassled and kicked out of voting locales. What is happening here is obvious. NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS. The election is rigged. Democracy Cucks BTFO.

All you fucking moderatards and conservafags will now have to realize that democracy is pointless and that voting will never, ever accomplish anything.

We all know what we have to… so really, why are we still crying and wringing our hands about it? let's start organizing with the goal of REAL resistance. Paul Revere didn't fight against the system by casting a meaningless piece of paper into a box.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jigos
donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue
archive.is/zIYh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP.

SPREAD THIS!!!

You deserve a bump. I could not be farther away from you but I'll keep a vigilant eye all the same.

Too busy making the dank memes lads.

Kek approves.
We must show this to the masses.

Bump
Link twatter posts

Bump for Phillyfags

Also, in Durham Cty, NC, there were "problems with electronic voting" in a few precincts this morning, and the locations are requesting evening extensions from the board of elections.

Bump, report niggerposter. This must be big

Kikes already trying to slide this

I'm stupid. Explain how bumping = sliding?

jesus they are sliding this

These people need to go.

He never said it was sliding. It is derailment. And you should report the faggot for posting that shit outside of /zoo/.

The time is now to cause a ruckus. Later, it won't matter, one way or the other.

BUMP since niggerposter is clearly trying to get people to not look at this post.

Proof?

=bump=

bump

(ignore the racemix cuck)

what did he mean by this?

report the son of a bitch

I'm underage. What's going on in that picture?

Filter and report the bestiality enthusiast, bumping for visibility!

They are sliding it. I wonder why.

I don't know what you're trying to say because I've filtered you.

Hope you get raped by a pack of chimpanzees.
: )

bumping

Can we have a bit more confirmation than a twitter post? I can bet its likely happening, but is there anything beyond this shit?
Why does Mike Roman matter?

Bestiality.

Maybe this help.

Yeah. Just wait for CNN to report it. I'm sure they'll tell you exactly what happened..

Reminder that Kike Enoch from TRS was behind the "voter suppression" hoax that will be used to justify this.

archive.is/Jigos

BUMP

I'm not saying that, cuck. Maybe if an actual poll watcher or judge's name was given, or some picture of the event, a video, a list of names, ANYTHING BESIDES A TWITTER POST FROM SOMEONE WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?
We can't go to people with fucking screencaps of twitter posts.

Pollwatchers usually don't have to give names. If I'm not mistaken their identities are protected by the law. Possibly state by state it varies though.

I took a second to go to that twitter page to find videos kike. You are going to be gassed.

https:// twitter.com/mikeroman

Best bump

So what proof do we have besides this guy saying so?
Is he at least trustworthy? Can you show when he delivered in the past?

From the same article:

In any other time of american history we would form a mob and torch that place to the ground.

If this is legit, surely the poll watchers will get this to Trump and his sons, right? They need to make as much noise as possible right now, and you don't do that by sending it to some Twitter nobody.

From a Guardian Article, so unsure of how accurate it is:

REMINDER THAT YOU CAN REPORT IT TO TRUMP YOURSELF

Thank you again for supporting Donald Trump for President. Just a reminder that if you encounter any problems casting a ballot or if you witness any disruptions at a polling location please call our Voter Assistance Hotline at (844) 332-2016. You can also report any of these incidents on-line at:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

Team Trump-Pence

Bump

Kike killing bump

Requesting sticky tbh.

BUMP
Good luck Philly bros!

So basically he's got credentials, but no verifiability.
Well, at least he's on Trump's side, but I don't know how we can prove this, its kinda weak, but I suppose that will be Roman's question to answer.

BUMP

Good luck, neighbor, your roads are better than ours

t. Ohioan

Also archive.is/zIYh8

Good, trump will have ample grounds for challenging the result if she successfully steals it.