WITNESSES OF RIGGING

Catch-all thread for people to discuss their voting experience today and anything odd they noticed.

I voted in South St. Louis City. When I came in, I saw the ballot handler taking paper ballots from people and feeding them into the machine normally, which scans them. He was taking people's ballots by hand and "checking them over". At one point, I saw him take a woman's ballot, "check it over" and then insert it into a side slot which used no vote scan of any kind. They claimed the scanner wasn't working.

When I raised the issue that this guy should not be looking at people's private ballots in the first place, another official told me it was "for my own benefit, to make sure my vote is counted correctly".

I'm pretty sure this is illegal.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

CURRENT VOTING KIKERY HABBENINGS

Also this:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/796042780359401472

Ohio user here. I live in one of the counties that only has paper ballots, electronic scan type that have a stub at one end that is torn off and put into a separate lockbox from the ballot.

The only odd thing that happened: mouth-breathing dunce with the signature book wrote the wrong stub number in the book and I corrected her. I don't know that this matters, but it might.

To NC anons
I joined a watch group today to monitor polling stations
Voter integrity project

I was in line next to people talking about how they would be deported. Then, my friends and I were harrassed and kept from voting and accused of fraud until they learned that one of them was a registered democrat lololol

My friend voted 3 times for Trump and it kept going to Hillary. Also I convinced my mom to vote for Trump!!!

Might be kikery afoot. Good eye user.

AZ reporting in. Polls were unusually empty for this same time compared to primaries. Work isn't out yet though and that's when shit gets nuts.

Saw a few people turned AWAY for not having proper ID, someone tried to vote with out of state ID and was an overweight spic.

As I put my ballot in the machine, a manlet who was watching the machine and was obviously trying to see my vote. I put it in and smiled. He averted his eyes and then the girl next to him with problem glasses did the same. She then meekly asked if I wanted a sticker.
I should have said "it would be my privilege" but I just said yes.

One Misouri cuck to another, there's no chance we'll swing blue. The turn out in rural areas is fucking unprecedented. Literally every Trayvon could vote Clinton twice and it'll be a tenth of the angry white hill billy population. It'll just make it all the sweeter when we win DESPITE their obvious bullshit rigging.

A mexican cashier at food lion told me he voted 5 times, guess he trusted me cause i was black.

This is why people need to take videos if they see something suspicious. Collect evidence and prepare to show them to local reporters and local or state police.

i cant find the CNN source
was it only on live TV?

This, seriously. It's the current year. I had my phone in my breast pocket recording everything. Fortunately nothing suspicious in upstate NY.

I have no doubt that they're rigging the polls but if Trump has to sue the government for voter fraud and there is no evidence, we lose. If you saw suspicious shit at your polling station, you have a duty to fucking go back with a Trump supporter friend, have them cast their vote, and when the officials act suspicious record it with an old dumb phone, or handheld camera that you can hide, or anything. Or use your friend's smartphone. You have the chance to become a hero of Holla Forums just like O'Keefe. Don't be a nigger about it. If this thread becomes wild stories of voter fraud without actual proof we are looking at 2000 all over again.

Not falling for this bait

Go back and film it.

I don't at all doubt that, as much as they may hate each other, every non-White group forms an alliance against Whitey when election time comes.

I work across the road from a polling place in SW PA, I saw 2 cars with out of state plates leaving, one from NY and one from DE.

i voted in central commiefornia and it was the same setup theyve had since bush2

true

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

If you can collect evidence of vote fraud then show them to local reporters and local or state police. Don't forget about it just because Donald Trump won the election.